• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

Do you get smashed at christmas?

acidliam

Bluelighter
When I very first started on this long and fruitful drug journey I was horrified one christmas day when my brother told me he was struggling to eat because he'd been on the session the night before.

Now its pretty much standard fare that I go out Christmas eve, hit the pub, getting out of my mind, bumble in about 4 and then embrace the day, before drinking stupid and having a good snooze, then its back on it for boxing day and generally getting wrecked in that little limbo bit until new year.

This year I've got 2 sets of parents to cook for on chrimbo day and we've just been making plans for christmas eve. Eek. I can't see it holding me back though.

Aye, im thinking about keeping it sober this christmas eve tbh.

Although I know that wont be happening.

No, I don't. I am typically driving on Christmas day, so I cannot get smashed, nor would I want to.

This thread is trippy...

I really envy the people who DONT need to use some kind of drug during the holiday season. Sorry, but being with my family (and stray dogs they bring with them) requires chemicals to make them and me compatible.

Oh well... at least I've learned the art of buying and giving less than I receive. Heil Jeezuz!

This thread is trippy...

I really envy the people who DONT need to use some kind of drug during the holiday season. Sorry, but being with my family (and stray dogs they bring with them) requires chemicals to make them and me compatible.

Oh well... at least I've learned the art of buying and giving less than I receive. Heil Jeezuz!

Well, I will certainly be taking buprenorphine, as I have for quite some time. However it's a very minimal, low dose. I may also be stoned, but I doubt I will have any other substances, and if I did, I doubt I would take them around my family.

i usually hit up the bar after i leave my parents' house. not sure about this year since i am hosting christmas eve at my place.

as for christmas day, i am spending it with my husband's family and will need to be well behaved.

Christmas is usually with the family so I keep it sober.

New Year's on the other hand...... ;)

Of course I get smashed at christmas.
It's the only way to deal with all the jolliness and cheerful people.

When I get mad I smash things....oh wait that's not what this thread is about.

Who doesnt get "smashed" during the holidays?! Isnt that why they were invented by the government?

i got me a six pack of miller highlife of the 16oz cans, i indend to drink it all tonight and for desert ill have fat bowls of spice. i could be tripping but i figured alcohol would be better for celebrating a holiday. just opened the first can *CHEERS*

THis is the first xmas where I'm doing nothing social on xmas eve...

However this is coz I drank all day from 12 til about 11 at work, and I finished off the evening with a half gram of some really nice coke, not getting to sleep until about 11am.

Tomorrow (xmas day) will be different, I shall be working again I think, partying with my chosen fam, and keeping off the white as I am saving up, so I might have a couple of drinks.

I'd much rather smoke a blunt to be honest, but when you work part time in a pub, and the landlord doesn't mind you drinking as long as you pay past the 1st 2, I'm not complaining...

Don't want to get smashed this xmas though.