• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

What Gifts are YOU getting for Christmas?

road bike
chain lock for the aforementioned bike
leather gloves (ever try riding your bike in the winter?)
Gas - Nah Und Fern <---if there was a rave at the Big Bang, this is what would be playing.

NSFW:
Merzbow-9888A-1.png

Merzbow-9888A.jpg

Merzbow - 9888A

Limited to 130 copies.

and

NSFW:
Merzbow-Pinkream.jpg

Merzbow - Pinkream

Last edited:
Hopfully Santa brings me the heroin & cocaine I asked for.

Well, you're on the nice list, so I expect Santa will answer your phone when you're calling. ;)

Check out what I got today!

Merzbow - Untitled Nov. 1989
Limited to 200 copies.

NSFW:
Merzbow-UntitledNov1989-Cover.jpg

Merzbow-UntitledNov1989-Spine.jpg

Merzbow-UntitledNov1989-Cassette.jpg

Merzbow-UntitledNov1989-Inside.jpg

More Merzbow!

NSFW:
Merzbow-Bariken.jpg

Merzbow-ProteanWorld.jpg

Merzbow-ProteanWorld-1.jpg

Merzbow-Hiranya.jpg

Merzbow-Ouroboros-1.jpg

Merzbow-Ouroboros-2.jpg

Merzbow-Ouroboros.jpg

Merzbow - Bariken, limited to 1000 copies
Merzbow - Protean World (Plum), limited to 300 copies
Merzbow - Hiranya, limited to 1000 copies
Merzbow - Ouroboros, limited to 500 copies

Last edited:
Well, it's not for christmas per sé, but I'm getting a Hercules DJ RMX Console for my birthday next month.

Serious playtime ^^

Inception on Blu-ray, because I love that movie, and a season pass that I already got to a local mountain.

i bet the neighbours love hearing Merzbow on xmas day (white noise blasting through the wall is great after too much food & booze, as your trying to relax "GGGGGGAAAAAARRRRRR")

i heard merzbow with boris (the japanese doom band) but it wasnot for me tbh.

Well my xmas was good, no cash but i got the 2 charles bukowski books i was after, plus george orwell's Essays which i was pleased with too.

bare food/choclate, a few clothes & shoes etc.

The best bit was getting drunk on asti spumante with my mom over the xmas table.

off for more booze now imo you have to be drunk to read bukowski, he would have not wanted his books read any other way imo.

happy xmas people.

Last edited:
i bet the neighbours love hearing Merzbow on xmas day (white noise blasting through the wall is great after too much food & booze, as your trying to relax "GGGGGGAAAAAARRRRRR")

i heard merzbow with boris (the japanese doom band) but it wasnot for me tbh.

Merry Xmas back to you! :)

Oh yeah my neighbors absolutely love it. The only time they called the cops on me, I was *not* listening to Merzbow but rather Aphex Twin (ironic eh?)... good times.

Boris and Merzbow are great together live, but Boris' work by themselves are very good. Have you heard of Dronevil -Final- by Boris? There are two discs and the instructions are to play them simultaneously on two different speaker systems; it's amazing.

Merry Xmas back to you! :)

Oh yeah my neighbors absolutely love it. The only time they called the cops on me, I was *not* listening to Merzbow but rather Aphex Twin (ironic eh?)... good times.

Boris and Merzbow are great together live, but Boris' work by themselves are very good. Have you heard of Dronevil -Final- by Boris? There are two discs and the instructions are to play them simultaneously on two different speaker systems; it's amazing.

lol @ aphex twin, when i used to live in a shared house the other guys would have a fit when i played the come to daddy EP "owww you have so many machines richard, i like those fast bits"

i got into boris through Sunn O))) captain Heroin, i caught sunn live at birmingham uk @ the supersonic festival & also at a club in the uk called the asylum, i never heard or should i say FELT anything like it, i heard dillinja on his valve soundsystem but Sunn O))) actually made me fell like the bass was crushing my lungs, actual pain from low end bass is a weird feeling.

I aint got too much boris tbh, i got the pink album & a CD of bits & pieces they have done (afterburner is a sick tune imo)

Just wondering you into enduser btw?.....its breakcore but it aint too random, this is his best tune EVER imo, have a check & let me know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GKMqi3HmRw

Merzbow - Merzbient

Come to Daddy is such a good EP.

I finally got some great pictures of my copy of Merzbient, so I'm going to upload them here and post them.

I really wanted to get pictures for each every twelve CD's, but there's art on the front and back of them, so I'm not sure how to go about getting this done.

Also I don't want to mix up the order of them, so I'll just link to a picture of them tiled I found Shopping Online.

Merzbow-Merzbient.jpg

Merzbow-MerzbientFull.jpg

Merzbow-MerzbientInside.jpg

Merzbow-MerzbientLimited.jpg

Merzbow-MerzbientMedallion.jpg

Merzbow-MerzbientDiscTileFront.jpg

Merzbow-MerzbientDiscTileBack.jpg

More Merzbow!

Bariken, limited to 1000 Copies

Merzbow-Bariken-1.jpg

Merzbow-BarikenBack.jpg

Ouroboros, limited to 500 Copies

Merzbow-Ouroboros-3.jpg

Merzbow-OuroborosBack.jpg

Hiranya, limited to 1000 Copies
Merzbow-Hiranya-1.jpg

Merzbow-HiranyaBack.jpg

Protean World, limited to 1000 Copies

Merzbow-ProteanWorld-2.jpg

Merzbow-ProteanWorldBack.jpg

The highlights:

Cash
PS3 Slim
Several pairs of jeans that I've been wanting
90 10/325 oxycodone/acetaminophen tabs :D

It was a good Christmas :)

I got a real nice wet/dry electric razor. I've been wanting one, as my old one bit the dust a few months ago. Also got an autographed Michael Vick 8x10 which I wasn't expecting (i'm a die hard Eagles fan). Got to spend my christmas with all of my family, so that was enough fer me :D .

holy crap, I just tried listening to some of that Merzbow shit on youtube... I could never get my head around such horror. Awful