• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

What Gifts are YOU getting for Christmas?

go for it. youve just reminded me id also love a decent wash bag for my toilletries, man im getting old really boring stuff, lol

Not at all! That's what I got myself, a nice shaving kit (which came with extra stuff, happened to cost the same for just a razor so I was like, great gift!) which was awesome! I also got a nice overnight-sort of bag with extra pockets, with shampoo, shower gel, and deodorant. You could definitely fit a toothbrush, and drugs in there as well. =D

Lonely Jew on Xmas. My family maintains that gift giving for Chanukah is an American tradition so no presents then either. Oh well.

Your family needs some more joy. If atheists and deists and agnostics can enjoy gifts, why can't Jews?

^ We give gifts on Purim. They're called schlach maniot. Giving gifts for Chanukah IS most likely only an American tradition.

^ We give gifts on Purim. They're called schlach maniot. Giving gifts for Chanukah IS most likely only an American tradition.

Yeah, but if I'm not religious, then all giving gifts is, is merely a tradition.

When is Purim? It would be interesting to have a gift giving holiday not during the later half of December.

I want to get myself a bottle of Seconal this Christmas, but I don't know if I'm going to be as lucky as other people in getting this prescription item.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/lights/8ed4/

laser star projector

laserstar.jpg

my boy has one in his room, it really is fucking cool... ladies love it... and so do people who trip and such....
Cant wait till Christmas to get it

^Wow, thats awesome! Does it actually look that bright in a room?

^ yeah its pretty damn bright, it also makes the whole room glow in like blue fog type look along with green stars....
It is fucking cool as hell.... Def sets the mood for sexxi time & mad fun when tripping and such.... It is the one gift
i am excited to get.... I feel like i am 10 years old again ;)

Im going to get myself a bunch of roxy and opanas. The hardest thing is getting other people shit, especially women

I'm getting myself more Merzbow releases for Christmas, though I have only decided on two thus far.

NSFW:
merzbow.jpg

^ Somei | Recycled Music v

R-150-520014-1139776108.jpeg

Recycled Music

I already got my Recycled Music in the mail. Merzbow released this in 1992. Here were the notes on the discogs page.

Produced using 'recycled' cassettes with brown tape applied to the covers and cassettes.

Possibly each copy may be unique.

I believe they are, because as you can see (pictured above in NSFW tags), there is clear brown packing tape. Mine has dark, dark red duct tape instead. =D

Pictures soon to come.

Hopefully some ketamine like last year. That, some dilaudid and a few women would make for a VERY happy christmas indeedy =D

Presents Under the Tree...

Two cassette tapes I got for the price of one. The only one I wanted says "Recycled" on it (Recycled Music by Merzbow).

The second is unknown to me, it has a title, band name (I'm not sure which is which...) and track listings. It was put in my package for free, I only wanted the other one hahaha. I haven't listened to it, so I have no idea what genre it is, but I'm sure with a cover like that I won't be disappointed though you never really know till you listen to it.

I already re-listened to Recycled Music yesterday, it was really interesting. :)

Attachments

• PICT0579.JPG
    PICT0579.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 84
  • PICT0578.JPG
    PICT0578.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 88
Two cassette tapes I got for the price of one. The only one I wanted says "Recycled" on it (Recycled Music by Merzbow).

The second is unknown to me, it has a title, band name (I'm not sure which is which...) and track listings. It was put in my package for free, I only wanted the other one hahaha. I haven't listened to it, so I have no idea what genre it is, but I'm sure with a cover like that I won't be disappointed though you never really know till you listen to it.

I already re-listened to Recycled Music yesterday, it was really interesting. :)

ah my friend loves Merzbow! Any chance I can find out where you got these? (Sorry didnt read through the whole thread yet, just skipped down here and that caught my eye immediately!)

More Merzbow!

ah my friend loves Merzbow! Any chance I can find out where you got these? (Sorry didnt read through the whole thread yet, just skipped down here and that caught my eye immediately!)

That's OK! I didn't state anywhere what site I used to find these.

I can't wait until I get these!

NSFW:
Collection 4, Limited to 300 Copies

R-2204202-1283819982.jpeg

R-2204202-1283819994.jpeg

NSFW:
Collection 5, Limited to 300 Copies

R-2204203-1283820030.jpeg

R-2204203-1283820039.jpeg

NSFW:
Flesh Metal Orgasm, Limited to 300 Copies

R-2204208-1283820070.jpeg

R-2204208-1283820079.jpeg

NSFW:
Normal Music, Limited to 300 Copies

R-2204204-1283820110.jpeg

R-2204204-1283820119.jpeg

Last edited:
I assume clothes and/or accessories from my mother in law which is what I told her I would like when she asked. I don't consistantly receive gifts from anyone else but her. I tell her I don't want her to spend money on me for Xmas but she insists. I feel presents on Xmas are for the children. My husband and I do not exchange gifts nor do any of the adults we spend time with. I don't exchange with my family either. My dad said give money to the Salvation Army.

Im getting a lava lamp with blue and green colors, high times calendar again ^_^, zune 80 gig, disco ball with hella lights, tikahl, pikahl, hella underground goa 90's trance cds from uk websites :p

I'm giving my friends an eighth of mushies for xmas