• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

What Gifts are YOU getting for Christmas?

Captain.Heroin

Bluelight Crew
What is the Captain getting for Christmas?

Merzbow - Merzbient

Each disc comes in separate full-color sleeves, packed in a hardcover box with red foil printing. Includes a die-cast metal "動物解放" (Animal Liberation) medallion. Limited to 555 numbered copies. Printed in Hong Kong.

Recorded at ZSF Produkt Studio 1987-1990.
Digitally remastered from original cassette tapes March 2010.

1987 - tracks: 9-1, 10-1
1988 - tracks: 10-2, 12-2
1989 - tracks: 1-1 to 3-1, 11-2
1990 - tracks: 4-1 to 8-2, 11-1, 12-1

NSFW:
R-2526046-1288792066.jpeg

R-2526046-1290024405.jpeg

R-2526046-1290024450.jpeg

R-2526046-1289391475.jpeg

R-2526046-1290024468.jpeg

R-2526046-1290024479.jpeg

R-2526046-1288792857.jpeg

R-2526046-1288792819.jpeg
It's a 12 CD set, and I believe there is more artwork than pictured above within the NSFW tags. If this is true, I will scan in some better photos.

Also, this release is limited to 555 copies.

Last edited:
I probably won't get anything.
I usually don't except some stuff my mom might send that she got for free..........
I may be an asshole and beg my brother to get me a tattoo.

My avatar just got remastered to a CD/DVD combo a few weeks ago and features tons of bonuses so that will be gift number 1 for sure!

^What would your tattoo be?

I have a big list of what I'd like but my mother said if I talked him into it she would like to do a matching Celtic butterflies in remembrance of my Grandmother. I wanted to do that on her anniversary though- (but I'd do it now just b/c my mother wants in on the tattooing which I find amusing:))

I'd like my next one to be an owl on a tree branch.

I probably won't get anything.
I usually don't except some stuff my mom might send that she got for free..........
I may be an asshole and beg my brother to get me a tattoo.

OMG :(

Nothing?

I would totally get you something nice and send it your way, or just paypal you a few bucks so you can get something you want.... but I'm so broke :\

Of all people, you really deserve something for Christmas.

^A Peacoat would be good!!!

CH- Thanks honey <3
This year I get to spend X-mas with my brother and parents for the first time in a decade, so that is enough :)

CH- Thanks honey <3
This year I get to spend X-mas with my brother and parents for the first time in a decade, so that is enough :)

That's amazing! I'm glad you get to spend time with them. :)

Getting time to spend with the family is definitely a priceless present for the holidays.

For Thanksgiving, my parents met down in the city with us, and for Christmas I'm going up to visit them at their house. I'll also get the opportunity to visit my grandparents as well.

Yeah, My brother goes to Afghanistan in the Spring so next Christmas he'll still be there- I won't be seeing him for well over a year.........:(
I can't wait to have him here for a bit.

i got my xmas present shoes months ago
air jordan 2010 white black red

around xmas time i will be getting my bday shoes (and my bday aint till march)

it's becoming a bit of a tradition. i get the new signature model for xmas once they become significantly discounted. i get the charity limited release edition for my bday.

I already got a new razor for myself, and a nice toiletries bag with stuff inside.

Much less exciting than the limited edition Merzbow release! I can't wait to find out what number it is. =D

I also got myself new pillows. I was very much so looking forward to them; they are so lovely!

There's only 23 days until Christmas. I can't wait. %)

im saving up for some personal training sessions down the gymbo. always get money for xmas so just gotta put some towards it. thats all i want really atm :)

now that would be nice too, although would most defo play havoc with gym, lol

I definitely want to be able to go to my old gym again... I should save up the money to go back.

I definitely want to be able to go to my old gym again... I should save up the money to go back.

go for it. youve just reminded me id also love a decent wash bag for my toilletries, man im getting old really boring stuff, lol

Lonely Jew on Xmas. My family maintains that gift giving for Chanukah is an American tradition so no presents then either. Oh well.