Nicki Minaj...love or hate

love, hate, or just completely indifferent towards Nicki Minaj

• Total voters
Combining the best of trancey build-ups and Steve Aoki style electro-house:

Nicki Minaj - Starships

Why didn't they include a dubstep section???

My wife's friends HATE electronic music, hate hate hate.

but boy oh boy do they looooooooove this song, i asked them and they don't consider is electronic music lawl

I think she has almost zero talent but that just makes it like most pop music... so whatever... life is too short to be a hater lol

I remember good old time when people used to be famous for having extraordinary talent,Nicki Minaj is stupid egomaniac with big fat ugly ass and retarded makeup and overall looks...

world is full of idiots who love "artists" that are just as retarded as them self

i had no idea who nicki minaj was until now. i wish i could travel back in time 90 seconds or so and punch my former self in the face, repeatedly. curiousity killed the cat after all.

dear god, please give her cancer. amen.

Omfg I just clicked on that nicki minaj vid.... what the actual fuck? I had to shut it down within about 5 seconds of her starting to sing... can you say off key... like not even close... is that vid for real or a joke?

She does have a really nice, Phat ass though!!

what I would give to have that.....
wordddddd brother! hahaha i try to hate the music, but the ass in the music vids just reels me back.. lil waynes a lucky son of a bitch thats for sure

like all of her new music sucks basically but god DAMN did it on 'em is like my fucking theme song. 'pink friday' will always be on the ipod you know what i'm saying? i blare that shit loud as fuck and bare my teeth at people trying to merge

if i had a dick i'd pull it out and PISS ON EM

tumblr_lj15063bAO1qh54fjo1_500.jpg

hahahahahahaha

had a few facebook friends post about going to the nicki minaj concert. they arent friends anymore :D

how good is her part in the new bieber film clip... err i mean tune

That new Nicki Minaj Video 'Anaconda'

So like most of you that get on youtube have probably recently seen this video right on the front/home page of youtube. Its in the spot where usual "viral" videos go, and its been there for several days now.... I finally watched it and even though I have never listened much to her music and think her music is garbage, she is HOT, i mean my god look at the video, it is her and some other women with nice asses.. Even know Nicki Minaj is a dumb "illuminati" posing nonsense rapper, she is freaking HOTT lol.. But seriously though WTF happened to the rap/hip-hop of the 90's? This stuff today is like bubble-gum pop bullshit nonsense....anyways Nicki only 'took a half a piiilllllll. . . " what a wimp. ;) lol

lol dude she isn't the type of girl i've ever dated but you can't tell me you don't think she is hot? Her music is ridiculous nonsense but i now know why people always talk about her butt now :D lol - u think its real? probably not..

What ever happened to real good rap? Something that sounds like Souls Of Mischief or A Tribe Called Quest (and many many more!)