Nicki Minaj...love or hate

love, hate, or just completely indifferent towards Nicki Minaj

• Total voters
Aren't there already like 5 chicks that do the same thing???

J

Seriously, and what do you mean by "same," Jon B?

If you don't like rap, or women, or whatever - to the point at which you feel like the marketplace is crowded with things that you don't even think there should be 1 of, then go to a different market. Nicki Minaj is a performance artist who, like many of the newer rap artists, is taking the idea that image and music should be perfected and adding her own unique energy to the music. In 10 years, when hipsters are listening to Nicki Minaj because it's that classic "old school flava" from when hip hop had real energy, please refrain from jumping on that penis-shaped bandwagon. We're enjoying it now, you should too. Don't wait until the bread is stale to decide you should have had a bite.

I dont think anyones trying to be a hipster some people just dont like her music. I think she gets on some decent beats and can certainly market herself good I just dont personally like her rapping. Not to mention she just copied Lil Kims style.

Don't see anything about her to relate to, definitely see a lot to make fun of. That's about it for me.

i don't love or hate her, i think she's very creative and has a decent voice but i'm not a pop fan or artist. basically i'd put her alongside katy perry and lady gaga in terms of style which ain't my thing, i'm not a female or homosexual though so it's not really targeted for me. i lift weights, play sports act rowdy, and am in general the stereotypical macho male except i hate drinking and just smoke herb (alright alright i get geeked out here and there too) and do dissociatives. i'm not the audience she's going for and she didn't get me as an audience. i'd gorilla fuck her though.

i don't love or hate her, i think she's very creative and has a decent voice but i'm not a pop fan or artist. basically i'd put her alongside katy perry and lady gaga in terms of style which ain't my thing, i'm not a female or homosexual though so it's not really targeted for me. i lift weights, play sports act rowdy, and am in general the stereotypical macho male except i hate drinking and just smoke herb (alright alright i get geeked out here and there too) and do dissociatives. i'm not the audience she's going for and she didn't get me as an audience. i'd gorilla fuck her though.

This entire post was about you.. bro.

She got the fattest ass 8)

vxv.jpg

I realize that I kinda feel sorry for people who need her. If she's your idol that's a shame. It's like Bozo the Clown being my idol just because he's a white man, fuck that.

if you lisened to her new song beez in the trap you wouldnt be a hater getting your smirk on all the time.

Ive heard bees in the trap and it actually confirmed what I already thought. Instrumental is nice though

Synthesiser pioneer Giorgio Moroder, who produced several hits for recently deceased disco singer Donna Summer, has spoke about how he’d love to make Nicki Minaj his modern day muse.

“I’m probably going to do some songs featuring a singer – a female or group”, explained the Italian. “I like to work with female singers, which I’ve done a lot in my life. Rihanna would be my favourite, also Nicki Minaj would be great – those are the top girls who I would like to work with”.

http://www.factmag.com/2012/05/21/giorgio-moroder-back-in-the-game-wants-to-work-with-nicki-minaj/

i really, really, really hope this happens.

I used to not really mind Nicki, but her last album was a disgrace. It seems like she tried to see the worst songs she could put out that people would still buy. Her repeating stuff instead of rhyming, and using that manly voice like she usually does in parts of songs just got a lot more annoying since the songs she is doing it in now are horrible. So for now, hate....