Nicki Minaj...love or hate

love, hate, or just completely indifferent towards Nicki Minaj

• Total voters
What if she taunted you, accusing you of not being man enough to stuff your throbbing erection into her gushing, mango-flavored vagina.

That's ok. I am fine with her thinking that I am "not man enough" or whatever. I'd ask her to leave my house and go back to whatever orifice she came out of. :)

Fuck it.. Nicki Minaj is alright

Despite my grievances, this bitch is alright. Her music is consistently decent, original, cutting edge.

I'm a fan. Can't deny it any longer.

i really like the new video for 'stupid ho'. it's hype williams and so much better than gold digger or whatever the fuck. but it does copy the entire collection of videos from women over the past 10 years, also maybe grace jones.

tumblr_ly9zp2o7sM1r9c24po1_500.gif

Kenickie, every time I see you post about music or art, I'm on the same page. :)

Wish you guys lived closer.

I loved her vere on Monster. So I got Pink Friday and the first 3 tracks were good, then every single remaining track on the album was absolute trash.

I liked her on Make Me Proud.

Basically, I like it when she raps. And I like it when she says stuff like "if I had a dick, I would pull it out and piss on 'em". I don't like the r&b stuff thus far.

"Where dem girls at" and "Super bass" is nice. But I downloaded "Death to Barbie" and found it to be completely uninteresting. Not one song worth listening to. On the other hand her body is fantastic. :)

Favorite Nicki Minaj Song and How would you bang her to it

My favorite is her "Itty Bitty Piggy" song (check the video)

Doggystyle all the way

Kenickie, every time I see you post about music or art, I'm on the same page. :)

Wish you guys lived closer.

awesome. a Kenicki Minaj fan <3. We think you are pretty dope down here in Pander land as well.

"Where dem girls at" and "Super bass" is nice. But I downloaded "Death to Barbie" and found it to be completely uninteresting. Not one song worth listening to. On the other hand her body is fantastic. :)

nah man there are so many dope tracks on Pink Friday. Did it on Em i think is my favourite nicki song. maybe. I'm the best is also dope. idk. on Death to Barbie, I really like As The World Ends (but i also like Britney & Ke$ha) and Ponytail, but mainly because Ponytail is about black strip clubs near where I live.

http://magiccity.com/

pink pony has no good website, but i hear good things about Heinz Ward and shi- getting drunk there staring at the ladies.

i'll throw down on a badass stripper. pink pony is a dope fucking stripper song.

I like that 'Super Bass' song she released,great big ass she has in the video.
I like it when she does her English accent.

her new album is due out in may and it's gonna be off the fucking chain!

i'd really love to see an azealia banks + nicki collab

She basically is Lil Kim but for the 2010s instead of the 90s. Personally I think she is annoying as fuck and the only reason she is popular is because all the 14 year olds that just started listening to rap only know of Lil Wayne, Drake, and Nicki Minaj. And while she probably is attractive its impossible to tell with the pounds of makeup and stupid outfits she wears.

Id listen to the following female rappers/singers before Nicki

Marquee (rapped with Lord Finesse, best female rapper IMO)
Lil Kim
Remy Ma
Lauryn Hill
Foxy Brown
MC Lyte

I dont really listen to that many female artists and thats 5 right there.

But oh well I know how old heads feel now when they say "music isnt the same anymore"

She basically is Lil Kim but for the 2010s instead of the 90s. Personally I think she is annoying as fuck and the only reason she is popular is because all the 14 year olds that just started listening to rap only know of Lil Wayne, Drake, and Nicki Minaj. And while she probably is attractive its impossible to tell with the pounds of makeup and stupid outfits she wears.

Id listen to the following female rappers/singers before Nicki

Marquee (rapped with Lord Finesse, best female rapper IMO)
Lil Kim
Remy Ma
Lauryn Hill
Foxy Brown
MC Lyte

I dont really listen to that many female artists and thats 5 right there.

But oh well I know how old heads feel now when they say "music isnt the same anymore"

what, you aren't gonna go real hard in this shit and be like, the only female rapper worth listening to is Jean Grae blah blah. haters gonna hate. i don't think people realize how fucking hard it is to make it as a chick in the game. quick, name off as many female rappers as you can that you hear on 106&Park!

NSFW:

Missy Elliot
Lil Kim
Queen Latifah
TLC
Nicki Minaj
that's spanning 25 years of the game, man.

not many girls make it, and most of them who do get shit like -- she only made it because 14 year old boys wanna fuck her, nevermind that she was spittin in NYC subway stations when Wayne found her and signed her. 8) what 14 year old boy is listening to Drake? he wouldn't know what to do with Drake or The Weeknd if he tried.

eta: Roman Reloaded comes out on my birthday! <3

i like nicki minaj when her songs come on the radio or someone else puts them on but not something i bump myself/put on my mp3 player. i think she's fairly talented and creative but not really my thing.

So because theres not a lot of female rappers she is automatically good? Sounds like some poor logic to me. She was bearable back a few years ago like on that Fab song For the Money or Bedrock but now her music is just garbage. That Stupid Ho song is possibly the worst excuse for rap Ive ever seen. Having a large number of fans /= making good music.