• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe *New Suboxone film * official thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't have naltrexone in Suboxone. Naltrexone is a very long acting drug with an extremely long half life yet the ingredient in Suboxone (naloxone) only has a half life of one hour.

I used to get sick no matter what I did when injecting these-subutex, strips, whatever. I decided finally it was either my body rejecting something or precipitated withdrawals. I researched and researched. I am not convinced it was bacteremia as my technique was perfect and I used microns. I think some people cannot tolerate injecting these. It seemed to happen when I did it too often. Once in a blue moon I could get away with it. I know it isn't a great answer, but that is my experience. As an aside, when they first gave me the strips, I broke out in hives all over my legs for a few days. That soon subsided, but there was no other cause I could identify. I just don't think these are wise to inject, I soon got sick of this happening. It doesn't take long to learn it is Russian Roulette and whatever is happening isn't good and isn't going to stop. At least for me that was the case. I even pre medicated with benedryl and ibuprofen.

that is very unusual

what dosage were you doing hun?

QUESTION:

Can you pre cut an 8mg strip (like into 8 1mg strips using a ruler) and store them properly so you don't have to cut it every time your sick? Would an average baggie work with the air sucked out??

QUESTION:

Can you pre cut an 8mg strip (like into 8 1mg strips using a ruler) and store them properly so you don't have to cut it every time your sick? Would an average baggie work with the air sucked out??

I dont see why not. Storing it in a cool, dry, dark environment will make it last longest. For ultimate sterility, wipe down your cutting surface with 91% IPA, wear gloves and mask, use new razor also cleaned in alcohol.

I dont see why not. Storing it in a cool, dry, dark environment will make it last longest. For ultimate sterility, wipe down your cutting surface with 91% IPA, wear gloves and mask, use new razor also cleaned in alcohol.

Thanks for the speedy reply, I will probably do this with my 8mg strip, I have 3 2mg strips which I will only be slicing one of them in half, the 8 1mg ones are the ones I am more interested in, I am going to precisely, with a ruler as i stated, cut those into .5mg and .25mg tabs for when I get real low in my taper

How long after taking about 1/4 of a sub film does one have to wait before taking an opiate? (And be able to feel it.)

Well for me, personally, I can take 2mg-4mg of suboxone and shoot up a bit more than I usually do like an hour later and I don't get a rush but I feel A LOT better and usually nap for like 14 hours lol, not advising this cause it is really unsafe, I must add my tolerance is pretty high (I have to shoot ~1 gram of goooooood BTH to get the pins and needles, usually tho I can't afford that so I end up doing 2 .5 shots a day just to stay well.. which is the point of where I need to quit, imo) SO I AM NOT CONDONING THIS WHAT-SO-EVER!!

I take 2mg of sub sublingually and can use •1 g of H 6 hrs later and feel it no problem.

Anyone have tips for preserving film after they have been taken out the package? Lately I've been putting them in ziploc bags. Reason being I'm prescribed 8mg a day but usually only take 2 mg and have film left.

Yeah zip lock bags are good. You can even double bag it to make sure, then keep it in a cool, dark place like a drawer.

I'm new here, my first post, so I'm still getting the hang of things. I have a few questions that may have already been answered but I didn't want to search all 40 pages of this thread. I've been on norco 10/325 for about 4 years after numerous back surgeries. I run out early every month because I've taken them for so long and they no longer help as much. This week, I ran out on Sunday and the horrible wd began on Monday. Monday night my husband suggested getting a suboxone strip from a coworker to help me until I got my prescription tomorrow (Friday). It was the first time I've tried it and I cut the strip into 4 equal parts, taking one piece each day. I'm still in shock over how much it helped the wd and even my back pain somewhat. So now my questions, I took my last piece of the strip this morning around 7am and I will get my prescription for norco around 8am tomorrow, is it ok to start taking them immediately? I've skimmed over the thread reading about precipitated wd, could that happen? And one more question, will the suboxone show up on UA next week when I see my pain dr? Sorry for the long post but this is the only place I feel comfortable asking.

Does anyone know of a new prescribing law for subs or zubs? I was told something about as of yesterday doctors are only allowed to prescribe 2 per day. Any info would be appreciated. BTW, I'm still a nooB. So if I mess anything up, sorry in advance.

I'm new here, my first post, so I'm still getting the hang of things. I have a few questions that may have already been answered but I didn't want to search all 40 pages of this thread. I've been on norco 10/325 for about 4 years after numerous back surgeries. I run out early every month because I've taken them for so long and they no longer help as much. This week, I ran out on Sunday and the horrible wd began on Monday. Monday night my husband suggested getting a suboxone strip from a coworker to help me until I got my prescription tomorrow (Friday). It was the first time I've tried it and I cut the strip into 4 equal parts, taking one piece each day. I'm still in shock over how much it helped the wd and even my back pain somewhat. So now my questions, I took my last piece of the strip this morning around 7am and I will get my prescription for norco around 8am tomorrow, is it ok to start taking them immediately? I've skimmed over the thread reading about precipitated wd, could that happen? And one more question, will the suboxone show up on UA next week when I see my pain dr? Sorry for the long post but this is the only place I feel comfortable asking.
You should wait until you start feeling withdrawl to take the Norco. That way you don't waste Norco as any sub on your receptor is a receptor the hydro can't use. Drug test questions aren't allowed and it would be really hard to say anyway.

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that topic wasn't allowed. Thank you for your response. I wasn't sure if I needed to wait since I took such a low dose of sub over several days.

I've never done sub, i was going to today but I was already withrawaling, it was 24hr since last heroin line so I did another line to keep wd away BECAUSE I took kratom in the morning and didn't want to risk PWD. SO I just did my last heroin line at 7:30pm so that I can start sub in 24hr if I use no opiates right? I am gonna use clonidine and baclofen and phenibut tomorrow to get me to 24hr for the suboxone

How does this sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.