• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Method for snorting/IV OP OxyContin

Hey guys, Just wanted to say that swim tested the system mentioned on the OP. Works like a charm! first shot at it too, no waste! Grow some nuts and BAKE DAT SHIT. =) Happy nappy ladies and gents.

Ok point blank, OP's suck. Why would you grind up the pill, put it in the oven, then in the freezer just to snort a pill?!? The only way that I would do this is if I couldn't find anything else, and I mean anything.

I have used the coca cola method for the 80 mg OP Oxycontin and if you let it sit 8 hours it will be almost completely dissolved. Ay 10 hours I can see nothing left of the pill. You have to stir it every once in a while tho.

Well, I just tried this IV extraction, with an OC 80 OP, though, without a freezer handy, I utilized a bag of ice from the nearby market. And...it Worked! No gelling; practically no undissolved solids left in the cooker. From the looks of things within the syringe, though, the solution seems to have a slightly higher viscosity than water, and so I don't think I'd be doing this with any frequency; just when I run out of my K4 Rx.

I think next time I'll micro, and freeze, just a couple of minutes longer, so as to try a produce a somewhat finer powder...

The best way that I found way better than the others

The best way to do it is cut it into the smallest pieces you can or grind it either one get you 2 pieces of cotton decent size fill your syringe with 100 units do not put it in yet put the pieces into the spoon no water at all cook it with a lighter or torch works better until it turns yellowish brown and kind of liquefies be as fast as possible spray the 100 units on give a really quick stir throw cotton in and draw up it will be thin just like a normal one and hit way stronger than any other way I have tried you have to be really fast from the cooking stage to putting water on and drawing up

Method for IV'ing OP OxyContin Tablets:

TOOLS REQUIRED for Injecting/Banging/IV:

Tool 1.) Standard Kit for Injecting OxyContin pills -- including filters
-- I recommend Qtip, it seems to work better on OP's than cigarette filters do
Tool 2.) Use a 1 CC syringe. A 0.5 CC WILL work, BUT, you can't do very much.
-- So a 1 CC syringe IS very recommended, as it can hold more water and more pill.
Tool 3.) Alcohol and sterile water

Step 1.) FOR Injecting/Banging/IV: Follow the instructions above ALL THE WAY TO STEP 8 -- Now continue below:

Step 2.) Prepare a spoon with water & TWO (2) filters - preferably QTip filters,

Step 3.) Now, like before, scrape the Oxy, and try to chop it up into small pieces, but you don't have too if you don't want too.
-- Chopping the Oxy a little makes it a bit easier to mix up.

Step 4.) After you have water in the spoon, add an extra 30 whole units of water to the syringe and cap it up.

Step 6.) Now VERY carefully mix it up, and VERY EXTRA CAREFULLY cook the mixture.-- CAREFULLY -- this stuff tries to boil over

Step 7.) Now add only 10 (TEN) units of water from the syringe into the mix, and cook VERY CAREFULLY again (carefully as it tries to boil over).
-- No need to stir again

Step 8.) After it's finished cooking, squirt the last 20 units into the mix.- WORK QUICKLY after this step!

Step 9.) Quickly drop in the first QTip filter, and start drawing in the pill
-- NOW, THIS MIGHT GO SLOW. just GIVE IT TIME, let it draw in as MUCH as it can into the syringe!

Step 10.) It should get to about half before it cools and stops drawing.(Maybe even less than half)-- BUT THAT'S OK!
-- Get the air bubbles out of the syringe real quick.

Step 11.) NOW, Add about 40 - 50 units of water to the mix. Stir it VERY well.
-- While stirring, squish the filter a little to make the pill come out into the water.

Step 12.) Now, after it is mixed up. Cook it ONCE more. Again, carefully.

Step 13.) After it's cooked again, drop in the 2nd filter right next to the first filter and QUICKLY draw the rest in.
-- IT should be A LOT easier and a smidgin quicker to draw into the syringe after the second cooking.

Step 14.) Now, IF, and ONLY IF, there is any room in your syringe, draw in a unit or 2 of water.
Step 15.) BEFORE you get the air bubbles out*, shake up the syringe really good.
--* If there are no air bubbles, add an ok sized air bubble so it mixes well when shaken.

Step 16.) Prep your arm with an alcohol swab and carefully inject!
-- I always wipe the needle with the alcohol swab as well before injecting to make sure its clean.

NOTE: Even though it doesn't seem like it, there is still A TINY bit of gel in the mix. I don't think its TOO dangerous,
BUT IT IS STILL DANGEROUS to inject even a SMIDGE of gel. So BE CAREFUL.
I have tested this FIVE (5) times already, and EVERY time it has worked VERY WELL!

NOTE2: NOW, because there is a SMIDGE of gel, IT WILL TAKE A MINUTE BEFORE YOU GET THE RUSH!
BUT, YOU WILL GET THE SAME RUSH AS THE OC'S, ALL AT ONCE.
It just takes a minute as it moves slower through your body.

I DO NOT ADVISE OR RECOMMEND INJECTING, SNORTING OR ABUSING DRUGS SUCH AS OXYCONTIN.
I AM MAKING THIS GUIDE FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE TROUBLE DIGESTING THE NEW OP PILLS**
OR PEOPLE WHO WANT BREAKTHROUGH OR IMMEDIATE PAIN RELIEF EVEN WITH THE NEW OP PILLS.
- I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY THIS METHOD OR ABUSING OXYCONTIN!!-

** The new OP pills give some people moderate stomach pain and very moderate to severe head-aches.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
I really hope it works well for you..

Hey everybody I'm a first time member, long time reader. I just wanna say my piece. I have done drugs on and off my whole life 10 yrs or so. Always had control, meaning only chose to do drugs. Responsibilities and aspirations came first. To all of the trollers out there: you couldn't possibly no what it is like to be an addict, I didn't until I was. Your brain actually goes into a survival mode, and drugs become like water in a hot desert. You can't control the urge, however can make decisions to overcome. I had comtr

Hey everybody I'm a first time member, long time reader. I just wanna say my piece. I have done drugs on and off my whole life 10 yrs or so. Always had control, meaning only chose to do drugs. Responsibilities and aspirations came first. To all of the trollers out there: you couldn't possibly no what it is like to be an addict, I didn't until I was. Your brain actually goes into a survival mode, and drugs become like water in a hot desert. You can't control the urge, however can make decisions to overcome. I had comtrol until I stuck a needle in my arm. I went from regional mms fighter to cripple when I developed a tumor on my spine. The painkillers weren't cutting it and I did h. I am much better now, but I refuse to have a script. I could walk into an office right now and get one. I am in drug treatment but still lapse. Long sorry sjort once you shoot your life is over. I have shot op's and its not worth it. I pray for all addixts and patience out there. Good luck

i crisp then shock it with cold saline filter and enjoy. too much heat is bad. go for uniformly golden brown when crisping and immediately put saline on it. thanks purdue

Friend of mine figured out how to make them IVable without using a microwave or any of that crap.
You need the right cooker (like a measuring cup big enough to be able to turn the solluton as you burn it, allowing the liquidy part to drain and the gel stays stuck to the top),

(P.S. I'm aware that you should never heat opiate pills, or any pharms for that matter, but its impossible not to for the Neos!)

and so he just heats it with the right amount of water, and turns the cup as the gel stays on one side and the watery part slides to the bottom like mentioned. he lets it sit for a bit then repeats the process about two or three more times... usually the end result is still too gelly to draw through a cotton (unfortunately we dont have micron filters, which would be a much safer method! :( )... he doesnt care and will shoot without filtering and I always insist to him to at LEAST use a cotton!! (grooosssss)
So I suggested he cooks it just once or twice more, and it actually ended up watery enough to draw up.....

shooting those pills is soooo dirty though, and I try (and suggest anyone reading this) to stay away from having to do Neos, or IVing at all for that matter... it's a slippery slope, !yikes!
but I'll still stick to the supposedly less harmful fillers of Hydromorphone.... :/

Edit: We try to be as sanitary as we can when possible, but could still be using a way cleanlier method than mentioned, so please if you are going to inject drugs (though I highly suggest you don't start), do it with as much knowledge and use the best/safest technique you can when you can!! (i.e, new syringes every use, sterile water, micron filters, alcohol swabs, separate tourniquets, safe disposal...etc.) BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY <3

Last edited:
Is there anything similar to this that will workbfor suboxone? Just sublingually.

Never have I taken Suboxone, but here's a link that can most likely help: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/659693-Suboxone-Buprenorphine-Mega-Thread-and-FAQ-v15-0/page41

Lil new to this. Where do I get micron filters?

You can order micron (wheel) filters online as far as I know. They are kind of pricey though but worth not losing an arm!

Chekka: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/481622-Micron-Filtering-Mega-Thread-and-FAQ

Last edited:
the oxymorphone can be crisped and injected..but i use a different method..you cant even cut these pills or grind them up..i have a weird way..but i know its very unhealthy..but DAMN..you get it good compared to the lousy 10% bioavility of eating opana er. mine arent octagons..they are endo brand name 30 mg opanaER. ill post if you want.

Opana ER crisping very bad for you

hammer it flat. i put the pill in a paper towell,,fold it in half, and smash it flat with hammer. the coating then sticks to the papertowell,,and this gives you a little wafer. it will feel warm from smashing it,,easier to cut in as tiny pieces if you work it while warm like this.take scizzors and chop into small slivers as you can..put in DRY spoon..rest on stove..then cook till it browns..yes like burnt plastic..but this stops the jelling process. remove from heat and set spoon on something cold to cool it off,,then add your water..i use abt 1-2 cc..if some sticks to spoon..breifly lay back on stove and scrape it loose with a toothpic or something.then i take my (clean scrubbed) finger,,and mix it up..your feel its a little viscous,,but it will go in to a syringe. i filter with a cigarette filter..( i had cotton fever once..ill wont go back there again!.note..this will make you very high. there are alot of seconds and thirds you can get,,just add water later to any residue left in spoon..and this will be thin..but let me warn you..you will eventually get very sick..and you can get an abcess if you miss.also if it extravates into surrounding skin..its like ink,,and stays..i have greenish marks all over my legs. i feel like the croc users in russia..and i cant stop..because stopping puts me in so much pain..i think its messing up my blood..maybe i shouldnt hae put down how i do this,,but also see the results..dont do it.
i know im a sick individual..no control..i needed a better result from a good strong pill they decided to fuck with now it aint worth a damn.
also it has given me TTP..the bleeding disorder..i feel like im dying.painfull swollen joints and back pain..split fingertips...it was great the first few times..but we arent meant to shoot up burnt plastic.

Last edited:
this is exactly how ive been doing it all along..but let me warn you..i now have TTP.throbocitic purpura..my bllod vessels blow and blood pools under the surface of my skin. it is really painfull after doing this for a few days..for some reason my fingers are all spilit open..i cant even touch anything!! you know how if you get a little tiny cut or split on the tip of your finger and in the morning it hurts like hell..ive got 24 right now..i just counted them. also the burnt plastic we are shooting up..stained my veins!! how will i ever explain it if asked..i shoot in my legs..and where ive done it..in the superficial veins..they all have a gren appearance like ink was injected. shit..i live on the beach..no shorts for me this summer..i hope it tans over..
i am really feeling sick and in terrible pain..from shooting these.. i used to shoot oxys but here in florida..you cant even get scripts filled at pharmacy..thats another thread altogether..went to 22 when i moved here..explaining to each pharmacists that im a chronic pain patient, what i was on..and will they please "take me" all said NO..WTF are pharmacists playing Dr for,,just do your job and fill the damn thing,,and stop judging people.one even told me " i dont feel comfortable filling this medication for you..and i dont have to tell you why" THEy PROFILE wallgreen and CVS are the worse..best to stick to a mom and pop pharmacy.
Now, the pharmacy i was finally got my foot in the door,,is unable to get any schedule 2 narcticsd.
fuck it,,im getting eveluated for a pain pump next month,,doing this is killing me!! and i cannot stop. my skin has gotton so bad from this garbage they put in Opana ER..i feel like the KROKADIL RUSSIANS..now..thats sad..i never thought i would get this way just trying to stay out of pain.it has caused me alot more physical pain..our small blood vessels cant handle doing this..and thats why it hurts..my whold body STINGS and BURNS and my joints hurt something awfull.
pray i get the pump..before i continue to slowly kill myself.this should be the last script i get of these..thank god. I tried it this way cuz i read the bioavalibility of the new Endo Opana ER (30mg) is only 10%..and IV'ing puts it at about 80% or something like that. i cant feel them if i eat them.