• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Psycho Girlfriend Behaviors

Ooh, I am so happy to know someone else who has been through this. LOL Most people think weed is no big deal, and it isn't, but I've dated 2 guys now who are/were complete potheads to the point where they had to smoke every couple of hours. Then, they'd bitch when weed cost so much, and when you suggest that maybe instead of smoking 3-4 bowls in a sitting they have 1-2 to make the weed last longer and spend less? You're an asshole. LOL

My last ex had extremely bad, mean mood swings when he ran out of weed. When I suggested that he might be having withdrawals, he had a blowout about comparing him to a pill head.

And finally, the worst pothead behavior - everything is a conspiracy theory. LOL I mean, I'm cool with listening to political stuff, but listening to how I'm just one of "them" because I don't want to rant and rave about paying taxes and just do it to keep the peace, I'm an idiot and don't have the mental insight that the brilliant potheads have. LOL

/rant over (god, I know all too well about the difference between the weekend weed smokers and the god damn potheads)

Wait hold up about the pothead comments... my life revolves around weed Literally! .That's how my bf makes his money . And you have to be a chick who loves weed also to be with one .. and my boyfriend is the sexiest , calmest, coolest Guy Iv meet in a while,real potheads most of the time are hippies all peace and love..

So your ex is a special one might I add.

But back to the subject, YOU CAN SPOT A PHYCO FROM A MILE, now If u want to be in denial than that's you . But you can deff tell.. NUMBER1 is INSECURITY ,

Last edited:
Wait hold up about the pothead comments... my life revolves around weed Literally! .That's how my bf makes his money . And you have to be a chick who loves weed also to be with one .. and my boyfriend the sexiest calmest, coolest Guy Iv meet in a while,real potheads most of the time are hippies all peace.

So you ex is a special one might I add.

But back to the subject, YOU CAN SPOT A PHYCO FROM A MILE, now If u want to be in denial than that's you . But you can deff tell.. NUMBER1 is INSECURITY ,

what about the cunning and intelligent ones that ooze charisma and friendliness?

^that obviously doesn't last very long. .
All the cuteness and charisma turns into jealously and rage , psychotic behaviors violent outbust and a lot of insecurity.
Now its up to the other person to decide if to run now or later. A girl can be very green and horrible if she suffers from jealousy. ..

Humm....who can be attracted to that ?

Hitler ruled Germany for the better half of a Decade. He was voted in.
I think most people find psychopaths quite attractive, given the correct circumstance. And i've never met a 'dumb' one.
(i hate bringing Hitler up, but really, it's not just the desperate / insecure people who get wrapped up in their many layers of deceit).
edit: went to check up psycho/socio and supposedly S has succeeded P as a more specific definition.
What defines a psychopath from a sociopath?

More recently I had a real psycho boyfriend who got me into illegal activity. We would split the profits 50/50 but after some time, he got real greedy. I told him I didn't want to do this anymore and he would say "If you really loved me you would help me out"
It got spooky when I finally told him I simply wasn't going to do this anymore. He got real nasty and told me he was going to kill me, cut me up into pieces and throw my body parts into the everglades. He was a bit crazy when he got drunk and I believed him. I couldn't go to the police obviously and incriminate myself. So I was lucky that we never got caught. Ended up getting in a car crash and waking up on a respirator in some hospital. He completely left me alone after this happened because he cousin died in the crash. The end!
Very sad story

Hitler ruled Germany for the better half of a Decade. He was voted in.
I think most people find psychopaths quite attractive, given the correct circumstance. And i've never met a 'dumb' one.
(i hate bringing Hitler up, but really, it's not just the desperate / insecure people who get wrapped up in their many layers of deceit).

Hitler didn't last very long either did he,

The psychos don't last very long, . And its not very attractive. .

Its attractive when a person is into something odd, kinky, or very weird. ..

I think your not getting the PHYCHO point

A phycho can be suicidal, violent, and verbally abusive .. and a lot of them can be a danger to them selves and others

Hitler didn't last very long either did he,

The psychos don't last very long, . And its not very attractive. .

Its attractive when a person is into something odd, kinky, or very weird. ..

I think your not getting the PHYCHO point

A phycho can be suicidal, violent, and verbally abusive .. and a lot of them can be a danger to them selves and others

I understand what you're saying, but i think you're cruising right over my point too.
No, Hitler didn't last too long, but he 'achieved' quite a lot...
If someone can lure you in and hurt you, it doesn't matter how long they have you for: they're dangerous, and, being people, some are very good at concealing their true nature. But i still think i'm getting psycho's mixed up with socios..

From my understanding, psychopaths many times are schizophrenics or suffer from brain disorders. I don't know actually. But sociopaths seem to have no conscience, compulsive liars and manipulate people for their own benefit. This has me curious, since my sister is a classic sociopath. Must do research.

^ nooo, psychopathy has nothing in common with schizophrenia, it's a very extreme form of personality disorder where the individual has diminished ability to feel empathy, so all actions taken by that individual are for his/own benefit, as though other people are cardboard cut-outs to be used as extras in that person's life or to get things from. It's extreme and quite rare, almost all serial killers were psychopaths because they don't really see how it's wrong to do the things they do since they feel like it/ enjoy it/ get sexual kicks from it, etc.

Psychopaths essentially have antisocial personality disorder but they also thrive on risk-taking, extreme behaviour, aggression etc. Sociopathy is almost exactly the same but milder, from what I understand.

Edit: ok it isn't so rare: Antisocial personality disorder in the general population is about 3% in males and 1% in females. This means you're more likely to have a psycho boyfriend than a psycho girlfriend, but since that would usually lead to being beaten up I guess we wouldn't see such a hilarious thread about psyco boyfriends behaviours... honestly, maybe girls do these twisted things because they have to use more subtle forms of manipulation, not being the ones who are physically stronger or in a position of power (end of pseudo-feminist rant).

Last edited:
edit: went to check up psycho/socio and supposedly S has succeeded P as a more specific definition.

In my opinion:

Psycopaths are born.

Sociopaths are made through abuse, neglect, negative social conditioning, etc.

Psycopaths are sociopaths by definition, but they are more rare. Both are very disruptive and often toxic to those around them and society at large.

Thinks you are deliberately hiding postcards from your ex at totally random places in your apartment to read again in her absence, and looks for them.

Thinks that, since you are five minutes late, you obviously were cheating on her at work with one of your colleague.

Thinks that you are trying to cheat on her with your own married COUSIN !

While on the phone with you, tells you she can't bear your continuous cheating (with colleague, cousin, ex of course) and that she will kill herself right now. Then drops her phone on the floor, opens her window (with sufficient noise for the phone to pick up) and pretends to jump. After five minutes of supplication, take back the phone.

At 85 mph (130 km/h) on the highway, decides that your cheating is unbearable and then violently cross all ways from the right to the left to crash the car, head on, on a bridge pillar. You survive only because you are able to wrestle the wheel from her during her manoeuvre, and to stop the car on the right side of the highway, heart pounding.

I never cheated on her, but I dumped her after six months, right after the car craziness.

Neuro

So I heard this on the radio today. Here’s a list of psycho girlfriend behaviors. Put a rank on them. Which is the most psycho?

She shows up at places unexpectedly.
She made a key to your place without asking.
She gets the passwords to your email and websites you visit.
She threatens to kill herself.
She wont let you break up with her.

Any of these happen to you? Tell a story. Or feel free to add your own. And are any of these dealbreakers?

<3 haha

nope , neva actually had one like that , prob coz i dont fuck up too bad in relationships , im the one who has to be sus on them all the time

but heres an example of a psycho ex from cpl months back , that i posted few days ago i another thread

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showpost.php?p=8722907&postcount=5

starts @ paragraph 9 or 10

A pedant writes

1937 to 1944...id say thats a pretty long time, especially since it was in a war

Nitpicking I know but Hitler was appointed Chancellor in Jan 1933 and won the election which handed him full power in March the same year.

Wildly off topic I know.

Thankfully my psycho girlfriend is now psycho EX-girlfriend. Crazy Sarah used to phone me up in the middle of the night and tell me she'd just done an overdose of something or other, to which my standard response was :"Well, call a fucking ambulance.I'm tryin to get some sleep 'coz I gotta work tomorrow". And she got pregnant and miscarried three times-oh no, my mistake-she's still pregnant-oh no, hang on, she's miscarried again...Finally when I'd had enuff and ended it she started threatening me with her family who apparently all worked for the Krays. That stopped fairly soon when I proved to her that I really did know some gangstas....it's not big or clever putting the frighteners on crazy people, but I think sometimes you just have to out-psycho them.

Thinks you are deliberately hiding postcards from your ex at totally random places in your apartment to read again in her absence, and looks for them.

Thinks that, since you are five minutes late, you obviously were cheating on her at work with one of your colleague.

While on the phone with you, tells you she can't bear your continuous cheating (with colleague, cousin, ex of course) and that she will kill herself right now. Then drops her phone on the floor, opens her window (with sufficient noise for the phone to pick up) and pretends to jump. After five minutes of supplication, take back the phone.

At 85 mph (130 km/h) on the highway, decides that your cheating is unbearable and then violently cross all ways from the right to the left to crash the car, head on, on a bridge pillar. You survive only because you are able to wrestle the wheel from her during her manoeuvre, and to stop the car on the right side of the highway, heart pounding.

I never cheated on her, but I dumped her after six months, right after the car craziness.

Neuro

That takes some beating! 8o

I got twatted in the head once by one who had difficulty understanding the word fuckbuddy. For the rest been lucky avoiding the to nutty one's and there's plenty about by the looks of things.

Neuro

That girl truly IS crazy! That is terrifying! Good for you for dumping her crazy ass.

I was with an old best friend of mine when I was about 16 and she was addicted to cocaine. I did it every day with her, but not because I had a full blown addiction (I've never been a huge fan of uppers and of course I loved it but I could live without it whereas she would have total meltdowns if she went a day without). There was one day when neither of us had any money and we tried to get some fronted to us but our guy wasn't answering his phone (he had just been arrested). She flipped the fuck out as we were driving down a really curvy mountain road where the speed limit is 35. She was doing 80 and looked at me for a solid three or so seconds and said, "I'm gonna run this car off the road. I can't do this anymore." I had to fucking SCREAM at her and make up a lie about how I would do whatever it takes to find some cocaine but after the fact she had to promise me she would cut back.

One more thing about her: She was extremely jealous of anyone else I hung out with. She sounds more and more like your ex.

Needless to say she didn't cut back. That was one of the last straws with her. The one that broke the camel's back was when she showed up on Xanax at my dad's house and promptly passed out in the front yard. My *dad* was the one who found her, and I had to call her boyfriend to pick her up. I got in so much trouble and I was able to use that as an excuse to not hang out with her anymore. I've only seen her twice since then--the last time being a year and a few months ago--and she acts as if nothing happened. However, she obviously doesn't like me still because we have mutual friends and she doesn't seem thrilled when I'm brought up.

Fuck that was long.

So yeah, you are incredibly lucky you got out of that one... So did you guys live together right off the bat or what? I would never think twice about going through my boyfriend's things and I think anyone who snoops around is ridiculous unless that behavior is extremely warranted (and it rarely ever is). What a psycho.