• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(MDA/100 mg IV) - First Time - Out of body experience

I can't find BA information on MDA. I know for IV it is 100%, but for oral, I'm not sure.

*pedant mode*: bioavailability for IV is only assumed 100 percent, as it's used as the reference point from which the bioavailability of other methods is established via contrast.
IIRC, the oral bioavailability of MDA is very high (perhaps breaching 70 percent), as with amphetamine or meth.

ebola

Last edited:
*pedant mode*: bioavailability for IV is only assumed 100 percent, as it's used as the reference point from which the bioavailability of other methods is established via contrast.
IIRC, the oral bioavailability of MDA is very high (perhaps breaching 70 percent), as with amphetamine or meth.

ebola

I thought oral BA of methamphetamine was 60 ish %?

Nonetheless I'll take your word for MDA's oral BA being 70-ish %.

If you can find a source for that ebola?, please post it in the BA/HL Mega Thread. :)

Can't even imagine. 120mg orally gave me a run for my money. I know it is pure MDA, I knew the chemist personally before he died. We took 120mg expecting a night like MDMA, but it was much stronger. At about 5hr is when the real visuals kicked in, and it reminded me of LSD at this point though we just wanted to come down.

Next time with MDA (if there is ever a next time) will just be 80mg orally. I'm sure that will be more than enough.

Great report.

Can't even imagine. 120mg orally gave me a run for my money. I know it is pure MDA, I knew the chemist personally before he died. We took 120mg expecting a night like MDMA, but it was much stronger. At about 5hr is when the real visuals kicked in, and it reminded me of LSD at this point though we just wanted to come down.

Next time with MDA (if there is ever a next time) will just be 80mg orally. I'm sure that will be more than enough.

Great report.

Thanks man!

I know exactly what you mean about the visuals, being intense, reminding you of LSD more than MDMA almost.

I am glad that you enjoyed reading my report. :)

I thought oral BA of methamphetamine was 60 ish %?

Nonetheless I'll take your word for MDA's oral BA being 70-ish %.

If you can find a source for that ebola?, please post it in the BA/HL Mega Thread.

If it turns out that I'm mistaken about amphetamine/methamphetamine's oral bioavailability, then I am wrong about MDA's as well.

ebola

Nice read.. Seems like an amazing experiance 8o

Yeah it was by far the most intense psychedelic experience I have had. It was definitely different in the fact that I was lucid the whole way through and there was no delirium/extreme dissociation/depersonalization, though derealization was a big part of it due to my initial disbelief in what was going on. I was very much so blown away by how intense the experience was.

I would definitely not recommend this experience to anyone unless you have a very trusted sitter, not because you are going to lose your shit like you would on deliriants, but because I think it's very easy to overdose and have adverse cardiac effects.

great report! its nice to see what IV pushes of drugs can do because its like someone else here said on another thread "what if no one thought to try more than 300mgs of mescaline, what if they stopped at 50mg and figured it was a bunk chemical."

studying how psychedelics affect the brain in large instant rushes can truly show how they are working in the brain. i never thought such an experience as yours would be possible with MDA, now I know differently!!

ive read this report, time and time again, wow.... sounds amazing

great report! its nice to see what IV pushes of drugs can do because its like someone else here said on another thread "what if no one thought to try more than 300mgs of mescaline, what if they stopped at 50mg and figured it was a bunk chemical."

studying how psychedelics affect the brain in large instant rushes can truly show how they are working in the brain. i never thought such an experience as yours would be possible with MDA, now I know differently!!

Thanks! I agree, I think it's interesting how drug's effects vary through the ROA.

Thanks for sharing with us.
I can't wait to get some and try , although i am afraid a little.

Thanks for sharing with us.
I can't wait to get some and try , although i am afraid a little.

You won't be when you are experiencing this. Just be careful with the dosage. :)

It was easily the most peaceful and emotionally/mentally calming psychedelic experience I have ever had, while also at the same time being the most intense.

anemone4.jpg

liking this alot! i've heard of people hallucinating glasses but never something so vivid; i didn't realise how psychedelic MDA was!

more trip reports should include such eye candy!

It's so annoying that in my country is kinda hard to get some good stuff , i mean there are a lot of people that claims " i have mda , it's pure etc " NO SHIT .

God I love this report! One of my all time favorites along with one from Shambles on IV MDMA.

Great report, I have recently come to believe strongly in karma as well since quitting my heroin addiction. <3

The main law of this universe is the force of karma or in another word cause and effect. Every amount of good or evil you cause will be given right back to you in equal amounts, maybe not in this life but in the next, or maybe from the previous. Karma controls the experiences we have but our free will controls how we experience these experiences. When we are given a very negative thought or idea from another person or thing we can either choose to experience it harshly or we can experience it as positively as possible(which for something very negative is neutral) and learn as much as we can from it, in doing so effectively stopping the negative energy from spreading into us and onto another in the future. Karma controls all the possible possibilities of our whole life time, yet free will is how we pick what path to go on these possibilities at every split. I'm not sure if the possibilities we didn't choose are then turned into alternate realities or not. Now how much negativity/positivity you've experienced in your whole life up until this moment is a strong influence on how your choices will be made during future moments. Say you've only know immense fear all your life and someone tells you a very positive truth about something, well maybe you'll have a 2% chance of buying into this truth since you know it can't possibly be true for YOU from YOUR experience. Now say someone who has had a very equal amount of pos/neg experiences hears this same truth they will have a 50% chance of believing or denying it for the moment. The more one way your mind has picked to be in the past will effect how you'll think about the current.

Always try to keep an open mind and know that any truth you hold true even your most sacred holy god belief is only the least false thing you've experienced in life so far. Any truth can change for you at any moment even from a random person on the street saying one sentence to you. Life is all about learning & evolving.

Last edited:
cant imagine how good of a rush that must be. iv-ing pills is dangerous though.

I didn't IV a pill to use MDA this way. It was just powder MDA in a capsule; it wasn't cut although it may not have been a 99.9 to 100 percent yield either.

If you are interested in IVing/injecting a drug which comes from a pill, look into micron filtering - last link in my signature. :)