Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(MDA/100 mg IV) - First Time - Out of body experience

Captain.Heroin

Bluelight Crew
This trip report is long since overdue so I will cut to the chase. I apologize for not writing this one down earlier.

It was Spring of 2009. Right before spring break, my friend came over with some lovely surprises. MDMA, and MDA. The MDMA was pressed in tablets, 200mg each. The MDA was in capsule form, each capsule had 200mg. It was clear some capsules were more filled than others (either due to the powder being inconsistent in fluffiness/compression, or due to their scale being slightly off, I am not sure). I decided that I would get two of each, so that my fiancee and I would have at least two good experiences with what we had. Before he left, I asked him if he would let me have the one that was most-full with powder and he said yes!!! =D I was quite lucky to be friends with this person.

I wrote a little about this experience previously in a thread about my recovery from heroin addiction (in case you wanted to read more about the events leading up to this experience).

Later I had the most psychedelic experience of my life, topped all other psychedelic experiences and beyond: IV 100mg MDA. I have yet to write a trip report about this, but within 30 seconds, all I could see were visuals, and the peak was so intense I couldn't even begin to share with you all what happened. The visuals formed a votex and they accelerated, started moving so quickly I could barely keep up with watching them. I vomited before this point, and I could feel my heart palpitating. I thought I'd have a heart attack honestly. Anyways I got on the other side of the vortex, and I met God. He introduced me to heaven and hell, and showed me the infinite karma and love of the universe. I knew at this point love itself was the only thing that matters in life. My fiancee and I shared this exp, so we experienced the same thing really. It was the most beautiful feeling. I knew for a fact the man who fucked us over had a special place in hell reserved for him with his name on it. I knew there was a God to sort all of this nonsensical bullshit out at the end. I was *very* skeptical of there being a god my whole life, and I feel like I met him in a 20 minute window of the most psychedelic experience of my life.

I dissolved the largest capsule in about 20 units of water, it dissolved very easily. It must have been very pure, there was no obvious cut in it. The amount of water stayed the same. This was divided amongst me and my fiancee - 10 units each.

Within 10 seconds of injecting, I had the sensation that I had just injected a combination of euphorants (cocaine, meth, heroin...and something very psychedelic) all at once, and became so nauseous I vomited instantly. After vomiting I felt very relieved and the high was much more enjoyable. The last visual contact I had with reality was staring into the vomit emulsifying into water, while visuals began growing within this. It was quite intense, and it felt like I was accelerating at a frighteningly high speed towards the peak.

I remember reading trip reports about 2c-T-7 and MDMA, the negative reaction which happens to people in this dangerous combination is that they feel the peak accelerating quickly, they feel it's almost "too pleasurable" and then it gets more intense to the point where it's dysphoric due to the intensity.

This is basically what it felt like, however it never became dysphoric. Just very intense. The degree of CNS stimulation I experienced was surreal, I am going to quote something from wikipedia so as to explain what this is like.

MDA is said to share the empathogen/entactogenic effects of MDMA. While it is generally similar to MDMA, users report that MDA has more stimulant, or psychedelic hallucinogenic qualities and slightly less intense empathogen/entactogenic effects than MDMA. MDA is also considered less predictable than MDMA, with effects varying greatly from person to person. However, no properly controlled experiments have compared these drugs in humans.

MDA also differs from its methylated cousin MDMA in its acute toxicity?€”it is clearly more toxic, with toxicity indicative of overstimulation of the central nervous system and the cardiovascular system.[3] Symptoms of acute toxicity may include agitation, sweating, increased blood pressure and heart rate, dramatic increase in body temperature, convulsions, and death. Death is usually caused by cardiac effects and subsequent hemorrhaging in the brain (stroke).[3] The website erowid.org lists the fatality rate at roughly 2 in 100,000 users, assuming it has similar rates as MDMA.

So if you can imagine how physically taxing this experience is, I still think that it was very much so worth it. Going back to the story though, the visuals built to the point where all I could see was visuals.

The out of body experience began here, I had the sensation I was being pulled out of my body, and my visual input seemed to consist like that of a fly (seeing one image tiled infinitely, basically). The amount of visuals that were happening in each cube were phenomenal. After I had zoomed out to see all of this, a vortex formed in the middle of it, and I was being pulled into it. The visuals are spinning and changing more rapidly, to the point where it would make most other psychedelic experiences I have had rather mundane.

After this seemed to go on for a while, it came to a halt, and I felt the stasis on the other side. It was comforting to get there. I met what other people would call God, or an alien entity. You could also conceptualize this being as yourself in an eternal form. I could tell that life after death was possible for people, through living a life filled with love. Karma is a real factor in life, and I can tell that this is true today. I also remember thinking how absurd any of this would sound to most people.

I remember seeing another tiled grid, however this was very different from before (where there were just visuals), this seemed to be a recording of my life. I had the ability to zoom in on single frames and examine each part of it. I was able to have a brief moment of watching myself from a third party perspective (reminiscent of how people describe out of body experiences during surgery for instance). This brought me to the realization that my entire life has already happened. My body is temporary, it lived/lives within a time in existence. Our souls can relive lives that have existed in time. Nothing changes, though you have the illusion that you are doing it for the first time.

Why do I think such psychotic thoughts, you might ask? This isn't the first time this grim realization has been brought up in my mind. I was once on about five grams of dried mushrooms. I remember looping through a 1 minute window of time at least 5 or 6 times in a row. Every time, I tried to say or do something different, but it was as if I was destined to say the same thing. This was incredibly frustrating to me. But after the first few times it happened, it was more frightening than anything. I tried to explain what was going on to my fiancee but she wasn't as heavily effected as I was. For hours, this same thing kept happening. Near the end of this plateau, the derealization was strong enough to the point where I decided if it wasn't real then there was no harm in acting as if it is real. Meaning, dreaming can't hurt you. It felt very good to be out of the delirium like state I was in during that plateau. Sorry for the trip down memory lane. Moving on.

Since this experience I have had different thoughts about my initial reactions to this experience. Perhaps soul matter exist in more human beings rather than the one we all know to be ourselves. Perhaps there are many more realities than just the one we know to be true. What I realized as this trip tied itself up, is that after your body dies, your soul will still exist, and it can't take anything physically real with it. The only thing you take with you is positive karma, and the love you have built between people in life.

As the plateau faded back to baseline, I found myself essentially sober (minus being very shaken up, still very physically stimulated, but not tripping at all) within 20 minutes. How could this whole psychedelic trip take place in 20 minutes? Likewise, how could I have possibly re-lived 1 minute so many times over? This further reinforces the realization that perceiving time isn't limited to the constructs of time and space.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_mda
substancecode_empathogens
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
exptype_bodyload
roacode_iv

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucky bastard. I've tried to IV MDMA from pills before without much luck. Molly just isn't seen around here, let alone MDA.

That was a good read; mda is an amazing drug. I would love to IV it at some point.

Your IV MDMA report is the best on the internet hands down......this one is a 8 out of 10 :)

Is MDA legal in the usa? I have been looking for it online no luck its funny I can grab meph anytime yet this I have yet to find hmmm damn.

It's illegal in the USA.

Good report, I remember reading about this MDA trip in your recovery thread. Glad you had the time to write it down.

Is MDA legal in the usa? I have been looking for it online no luck its funny I can grab meph anytime yet this I have yet to find hmmm damn.

No, definitely not legal. Sorry. MDA and MDMA are both illegal in the US.

Thanks enjoyed reading this. Never managed to get pure MDA although have had MDA pills before. A couple of them in a night and my eyes were rolling alot. Almost too heavy a bodyload from MDA, even though I'd love to try the pure crystal. Can't imagine what 100mg IV'd would be like 8o

Yeah I'm seriously trying to fathom 100mg IV. What's the BA of IV vs oral?

I can't find BA information on MDA. I know for IV it is 100%, but for oral, I'm not sure.

Thanks enjoyed reading this. Never managed to get pure MDA although have had MDA pills before. A couple of them in a night and my eyes were rolling alot. Almost too heavy a bodyload from MDA, even though I'd love to try the pure crystal. Can't imagine what 100mg IV'd would be like 8o

Thanks! It is pretty intense.

Within 6 to 8 hours after this experience, I also had 200mg of MDMA orally and it worked just as well as it would have any other time I took 200mg (without having done the MDA previously). I remember a bit about that experience and should continue the TR by writing a bit about that, maybe one day. %)

anemone4.jpg

This is a great visual interpretation of what I experienced as "the vortex", so to speak, as I was being accelerated through the very brief come up of the experience. There was probably less than 30-45 seconds between the ++ and ++++.

lol blasting those rolls got you seriously fucked up! i've never shot mdma i wasn't aware that you could enter a "trip" like this on it. i mean i've had some visuals with MDMA before but nothing "serious."

hey how bad is the comedown from shooting? i've heard most people say it's absolutely terrible. and a few who said they were not effected by a bad comedown; they had a few xanax and went to bed.

what was your experience??

lol blasting those rolls got you seriously fucked up! i've never shot mdma i wasn't aware that you could enter a "trip" like this on it. i mean i've had some visuals with MDMA before but nothing "serious."

hey how bad is the comedown from shooting? i've heard most people say it's absolutely terrible. and a few who said they were not effected by a bad comedown; they had a few xanax and went to bed.

what was your experience??

I never injected tablet form of MDMA, just a powder form of MDA.

I didn't really have a comedown from IV MDA, it had a very pleasant after glow.