• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth ⫸Methamphetamine Megathread⫷

I started shooting a few months ago. I?m not the greatest. Where?s a place to look that is always under clothes. I do construction so it?s jeans n a T-shirt. I got a feeling I?m gonna get fired soon too. I miss a lot. Like I?m having problems registering. But I don?t wanna waste it. Usually I?ll keep pokin around til I get it. Like last week Me n a friend were hangin out. Shooting the shit. Lol. He wouldn?t hit me. So he told me where to go. Like from the side in the crook of my arm. N I hit it perfect. First try wound up hittin every time that night. Prolly 3 or 4 more times. Then I ended up gettin another friend some so I got half a g too. I tried the same spot same thing n everything. I hit one time. I got that one. I think I kept tryin to tho. So I wound up takin it with me to my buddy?s place. I got 2 beans sat night. So I was gonna bring the shot with me so I?d have it either at work or stop somewhere on the way home. Didn?t get a feeling from the beans. So I went to do tha shot I made on Saturday when I got home. N it like hardened up can?t think of the word. So mixed it with some water n refiltered. Mixed water so I could see if I register. Missed a bunch. I?ve got a like an ace bandage. Wrapped around my arm. Ii need to find a spot people can?t see. Cuz my shit bout looked like the first time I tried shooting muself. But. My friend said it looked lol le I blew it out. So I tried on other veins on my arm. Eventually got one. But I jus don?t wanna waste good drugs. So I keep tryin. N yeah. Like. I need somewhere on my legs. I guess it could be that the rigs are jus gettin dull. Idk.

Ok so after injecting ice, i got this pounding migraine and began vomiting profusely. I used a new cotton and a new rig, I didn?t miss the shot at all, I had eaten earlier today and I am well hydrated. This has happened like twice before, all within the same circumstances, does anyone know why tf this keeps happening to me? It?s really taking away the rush making the high wayyyy less enjoyable.

Has this happened to anyone else?
Could it be the amount of water I use to inject?
How do I stop this from happening again?

1. your meth is badly cut and forget about it cuz it could be godknows what
2. your brain needs sleep and all kinds of things to return its supplies,and your sense of tolerance, to baseline. dopamine depletion is a big deal. give it three days no tweak and see what happens.
3. you're experiencing hypertension instantaneously. preload with a downer and you might not feel so bad. i get that shit from every ROA i've used meth on, as soon as the high starts.
4. how much water per shot? you can fit several points into a 1mlL shot, but i'd prolly go with bigger volumes myse.,f

Unlike others, I dont find redosing nor skipping a nights sleep to hugely impact the dosage needed.
I've jabbed myself a few times recently. Two different shots from the same bag gave very different results - am I best off crushing it all to get a more consistent potency? Or should I just crush it as necessary?
I love vaping it and I've noticed whoever cut this did an awful job of mixing/freezing it again.
I thought my entire hb was shit but it may have just been the first shot I had.
I'm going to experiment with viscosity/ratio of water, but I feel like 1:1 would be too thick to register and such a tiny amount to press down.
I do think slowing down/stopping the plunger diminishes the rush compared to continuous depression. I'm not sure how fast I can go but half a ml is a tiny amount of fluid. I imagine I'd know if pressure was building up.

Anyone else experience vision wiggles with fat shots of meth?

define "fat shots", please

I never exceeded 50mg, I believe. I was always eyeballing but if I went much higher I'd experience visuals (not eye wiggles like MDMA though), OBE like psychedelic experience, PROFUSE vomitting and then dry heaving for like 20 mins, extreme pounding heart (probably 150-190 bpm), euphoria and even dysphoria at the "peak" if I shot too much.

I actually really dislike eye wiggles from MDMA, because I get blepharospasms from stress (even in multiple years abstinence from benzos) and I prefer seeing correctly. I wouldn't have gone on with meth in the way I did if it did that to me. Quite annoying.

Unlike others, I dont find redosing nor skipping a nights sleep to hugely impact the dosage needed.
I've jabbed myself a few times recently. Two different shots from the same bag gave very different results - am I best off crushing it all to get a more consistent potency? Or should I just crush it as necessary?
I love vaping it and I've noticed whoever cut this did an awful job of mixing/freezing it again.
I thought my entire hb was shit but it may have just been the first shot I had.
I'm going to experiment with viscosity/ratio of water, but I feel like 1:1 would be too thick to register and such a tiny amount to press down.
I do think slowing down/stopping the plunger diminishes the rush compared to continuous depression. I'm not sure how fast I can go but half a ml is a tiny amount of fluid. I imagine I'd know if pressure was building up.

You don't have to crush it up. If it's all dissolved you'll see a clear shot. You'll kind of see it swirly like ice water. It's hard to describe. But it'll be dissolved. It so quickly dissolves I'd just toss the crystal chunk in and keep spraying it with water, hearing it clink around in the metal cooker (NEVER APPLY HEAT though; they just hand out clean cookers at the exchange) until ti was all disolved. Sometimes if there was just a tiny bit elft I'd get impatient and leave it for the next crystal and shot.

Haven't shot meth in like, what, 4 years now. Something like that.

Awful headache immediately after shooting. This ever happened to anyone else?

Just got seen for this. I was diagnosed with benign intracranial hypertension. Nothing major, but it?s definitely worth getting checked out. Got some meds and as long as I take them I?m good.

[b][u]need harm reduction help please!![/u][/b]

I'm assuming the prefix stood for Harm Reduction, but if I'm wrong please overlook it. I'm by no means a newbie when it comes to doing dope, especially by injecting. However,o we the past year or so, I've ran into problem after problem. I still have many,plainly visible veins, but anything from an inch below my elbow to my hands will blow, for sure, every single time.

Now, having said that, I'm sure I'm probably breaking some rules by doing this, but there just isn't any help in my area and I have no friends where I just recently moved 6 hours away. With no names ever being given, only me showing my face, or any other stipulations that would make someone feel comfortable, I need someone to face time and guide me through the best possible way to do this. I'm very analytical and over think things, but I've butchered 3 different areas over the years to where they collasped, and right now, honestly, the only damn thing in the world is to get this shot in, ya know... Someone please pm me if you can do this. I'm the only person doing something on camera I could get in trouble for, I just need help, ASAP, please!!!

Was new to meth..... 3months ago, now I'm a daily user! Tried to quit once and was able to get about 21/2 weeks or so and Bam here I am with another 3-4 week run that's still in process. I actually do manage to sleep about 3hrs every other night and eat breakfast and dinner but my eyes still look sunken and dark, lately mainly at work I've been getting a wierd head feeling almost like I'm about to pass out but with more of a tingly feeling, I've reduced the size of lines I do so hopefully that'll help. I was an opiate/benzo addict and know everything about those...... But stims... Not Soo much! Lol

Ok, throughout the day I?ve probably snorted .2 or .3g of crystal and hit the pipe twice, two rips each time, no tolerance. Throughout the work day there was anxiety but I was moving around and doing things. Now, what I hope is anxiety has culminated in some different body aches, what feels like constant hyperventilation, semi-blurred vision, tingling on and off randomly throughout my body.
What is going on?!

Ok, throughout the day I?ve probably snorted .2 or .3g of crystal and hit the pipe twice, two rips each time, no tolerance. Throughout the work day there was anxiety but I was moving around and doing things. Now, what I hope is anxiety has culminated in some different body aches, what feels like constant hyperventilation, semi-blurred vision, tingling on and off randomly throughout my body.
What is going on?!

You've overdone it.

Have a benzo if possible. Eat. Drink. Check out some grounding breathing techniques. Do NOT do any more! Sleep.

If shit gets worse, seek medical advice

EDIT just realised this was 7 hours ago...hope things have calmed down

Quick question...why does the rumor go around to watch out about taking benzos with/after meth when that’s exactly what the ER is going to give you if you present with acute Methamphetamine intoxication?

I think that people say that because when you're on a stimulant you're less likely to feel sedation/euphoria from the Benzos but they fuck you up just as much if not more in terms of decision making, erratic behavior. Especially if you take too many Benzos. Or if you black out and decide to keep redosing both. There's many ways that it can go wrong, even if you do it perfectly "the right way" i.e. doing as much meth as you know to be your personal limit, taking Benzos for sleep and then waking up from the stupor with more meth, etc. is actually the surefire way to build a massive dependence to both drugs in record time.

Quick question...why does the rumor go around to watch out about taking benzos with/after meth when that’s exactly what the ER is going to give you if you present with acute Methamphetamine intoxication?

I think that people say that because when you're on a stimulant you're less likely to feel sedation/euphoria from the Benzos but they fuck you up just as much if not more in terms of decision making, erratic behavior. Especially if you take too many Benzos. Or if you black out and decide to keep redosing both. There's many ways that it can go wrong, even if you do it perfectly "the right way" i.e. doing as much meth as you know to be your personal limit, taking Benzos for sleep and then waking up from the stupor with more meth, etc. is actually the surefire way to build a massive dependence to both drugs in record time.

^ This. In the hospital you are confined to a bed with monitors and security guards at the exits. The sedatives are given to control dangerous symptoms, not to help you sleep when it's convenient.​

This might be a silly question but can anyone say how it is automatically routed to the brain? They say 100% bioavailability but that only matters if it gets to the right place... in other words what's keeping the circulatory system from routing it to I dunno, the feet?

Lot more circulation to the head, hence why a head wound bleeds so much. Something like 20% of the blood from the heart flows to the brain.

It actually is circulating through the whole body and of course there's things like Volume of Distribution and plasma binding but while on this "Subway" it's stop is always the brain and the "Subway Doors" are the Blood Brain Barrier.

One of my friends who doesn't do drugs, and doesn't know i do drugs, has an amazing vein right on his temple.

I want to hit it so bad.