• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth ⫸Methamphetamine Megathread⫷

Have not read a lot of these posts but there are two kinds, the shake is probably 'as salt' the other one is 'anhydrous prep' the stuff that knocks you out if you have had too much of the other one, otherwise it increases focus and concentration but not ADHD or Oppositional, it is the freebase...If you can take the real L-form first, then the freebase, that one, then the D-shake, the deterrent cannot distinguish between the molecules, and if you keep taking it, it never can (but u have to keep using!) sp.
Yep you have a point... by 'mica'/deterrent i assume you mean some type of salts? As opposed to "meth salts/epsom salts etc" not sure how exactly that rings true... please extrapolate ^_^

I don't feel like reading all the posts right now, but I've given up the steel until my arms heal enough that I can use them without so much fuss. Yes, through experience now, I realize that swallowing it is an absolute decent ROA. Naturally, it takes more than it would with a shot, but it's easier on my body, and theoretically, I'll never lose my "supplier." Whoever it was that said eating it tells them, in their opinion, that they're a cop, that's just an ignorant statement that holds no kind of weight. Not even getting into all of it, but I've given over 5 years of my life, so far, to the United states government, in the form of incarceration. I normally wouldn't even acknowledge the statement, but that's just as offensive to me as if you called my mother a cum guzzling whore. Anyway, been swallowing it, 3 or 4 times a day, and actually doing pretty good, so it's worked out for now. Be safe kiddies!

Honestly police do it - including randomly reacting at the injection site

I don't feel like reading all the posts right now, but I've given up the steel until my arms heal enough that I can use them without so much fuss. Yes, through experience now, I realize that swallowing it is an absolute decent ROA. Naturally, it takes more than it would with a shot, but it's easier on my body, and theoretically, I'll never lose my "supplier." Whoever it was that said eating it tells them, in their opinion, that they're a cop, that's just an ignorant statement that holds no kind of weight. Not even getting into all of it, but I've given over 5 years of my life, so far, to the United states government, in the form of incarceration. I normally wouldn't even acknowledge the statement, but that's just as offensive to me as if you called my mother a cum guzzling whore. Anyway, been swallowing it, 3 or 4 times a day, and actually doing pretty good, so it's worked out for now. Be safe kiddies!

. Dud. I.e meant that you are losing a part of the dose when you take it orally, because meth by itself does not result in tolerance at all, it is not significant, which is why most people who are ADDICTED can switch to 'just' injecting it every 2-3 days. Tolerance is actually from cross-tolerance between meth and the active metabolite that arises from first-pass metabolism d-amphetamine, which "is-bad". Smoking it is interesting becuase it relies on the ability for you to absorb it into the lungs and some into the GI almost at random times and always in different or differing proportions which makes the effective dose the same as oral, even when you only do 10% of what you light-up... Actually, it is better to 'start-off' injecting it, and then switch to another form later-on, because first then you adjust to the meth part, and then you do not have both adjusting and d-amp and the cross interaction which is responsible for all the tolerance AND the neurotoxicity at doses that are relevant to it as a clinical finding...all this you can avoid by injecting it, and injecting it first -you completely avoid most of it. If they are policing meth in your area, they say subcutaneous injection results in sores so you should do it in a place where it can be seen, otherwise they cannot tell;--and if they see it they are less likely to do any additional, Aa the deterrent stuff is supposed to be antiaddictionh a.

"Because no obvious physical signs are known -:sus::sus::sus: or those with long-term continued use (Desoxyephedrine.)" Police: (have deterrent meth) "Blaster", "Cannon;" SINCE 1996.

With ADHD and a small stint in rehab a few years back for something unrelated, its almost impossible to get a prescription. I tend to need more than an average user, but Im not so sure its as dangerous as a lot ofthese posts and statements say.

Im more angry and cant eat when i dont have it than when im able to get it. My sleep schedule usually starts to change when im able to get it, though. Always takes adjustments when youre moving frequently and dont have reliable medicine sources.

Lifes tough, I just mean it isnt as harmful as some want you to beieve. Factual education is usually more affective than scare tactics.

After having a full-blown tonic clonic seizure (report) on IV cocaine I decided against injecting meth. Real shame, but I am worried this could happen again. :/

No more IV MDMA or other stimulants for me either, probably not even psychedelics. All that is left is the occasional dissociative dose now. I suppose that is a good thing.

My two cents....I was looking on here for a post along this theme actually, due to recent events.
Nothing under the sun is new.
That being said, nothing that can be made by man, especially from materials gathered/produced on this planet, are "unnatural", not really.
We are made in His image. He is a creator. Things on earth are a reflection of the state of things in the Heavens, or spiritual realm. But because Satan is lord of the Earth, they are often a severely distorted reflection.
I believe that IV'ing meth over the course of a year, opened a conduit to the Divine in myself. Strange things started happening that I could not explain. And I knew they were not psychosis. Others could observe the things themselves, but frustratingly (enraging, actually, over time) denied their significance or failed to validate my experience as concerning, and would because scared of me, scream at me, kick me out (no matter how I modified my attempts to ask for help or explain what was going on).
Then God flat out talked to me one night. I used to be a born again Christian. I had left the faith, had been somewhere between agnostic/atheist for years. More recently, without realizing it, I had begun to basically commit idolatry of material possessions, and in general had allowed that feeling of letting life batter me around, rather than taking any control of my own circumstances. To give myself some credit, though, I was also letting my intuition guide me. My work was making me more unhappy than I realized, and though the financial situation I allowed to develop was by no means a "good" idea, or responsible, I decided, "fuck it". I don't want to work right now. Therefore, no. I'm just not going to apply to three jobs a week to get unemployment, because....I don't want to.
After God talked to me (we had the most amazing, true communication, combination of words and powerful powerful love feelings. And light. God seems able to get my attention through LED's). He did seem to be a male presence to me, hence why I oddly just naturally express the presence as Him, our Father. The most surprising and amazing miracle of all, to me, was just the simple realization that He was saying, once I just "knew" WHO it was producing these new thoughts in my head that night, in front of that light in a random apartment complex I was walking through on the way to my car, yes, Holly. It's me. THAT me. YES. I'm real. Yes, it was me you were talking to all those years ago when you were a faithful Christian. Yes. It's all true. All of it. Yes, you are right. I would not be talking to you unless there were some very important reasons. You are called, you are chosen. me: why me, God? (0h, my gosh, everybody you talk to must say that, right? holy wow). Him: Yes, of course they do. You have faith like a child. You always have. It's gotten you hurt; I'm sorry. Don't worry about anything. I'm always with you.

After that, a lot of terrifying things began to happen. But magnificent things, too. I realized after a few weeks, the terrifying things primarily, that I thought at first were human caused (so I kept looking for logical explanations, which actually made the possibilities MORE terrifying, because the only entity I could come up with powerful enough to effect the things I was experiencing was a vast network of coordinated persecution, such as the mafia or a Russian/Chinese conglomerate and I'd been thrown under the bus by someone). But the thing is, I WAS NOT in psychosis. I KNEW I was not important enough to warrant being singled out that way, so it just didn't make sense. But it was basically ruining my (so called) life. Or at least, the life I had built for myself. The one I'd been taught is "right" (i.e. having a smart phone, having credit cards, a place to live, any music or movie I wanted to watch or enjoy at a moment's notice, being able to drown out the unpleasant intrusions of the world with headphones instead of dealing with them. Not talking to "strangers". Drinking/smoking myself to sleep. Not ever having to ask others for help because by golly, I'm independent and I don't have to/want to. Having to accept others limitations and inadequacies, especially when asking for their help. I guess that would be, learning to be kind and patient. In the face of never having a moment's peace or quiet, none of the privacy or solitude that I had previously enjoyed and valued and created for myself. That was all taken away practically in an instant. And I never saw it coming.
Even when I realized that God is real, all that "stuff" in the Bible is, actually, REAL! BELIEVE IT IT'S IMPORTANT! I didn't know Satan and demons had this actual kind of power. Shoot, or were ACTUALLY real beings/characters/"people", or even semi-gods if you will. They can read my mind, because noises and things in the environment will respond INSTANTLY to my thoughts. As in, it's comical. THAT is what made me realize it could not be human caused. I've had others try to convince me that there is some sort of human technology which could achieve this. (again why would I be THAT important?) I've also contemplated, and at times even been convinced or very scared that, I'm in a coma and this is all a dream, and the coma is the reason I can't wake up from the dream. That maybe once my brain heals there is a chance for me to wake up. I've screamed out loud to the night from a sidewalk in front of a closed dry cleaner's business, "get me out! don't pull the plug! I'm still heeeeeere!" Then, I thought that maybe I'm in some kind of purgatory, or a second-chance, testing-center kind of place. In which case, when did I die? What the heck happened to me and why don't I remember what happened? Well, I know now that that's not true in the way that I thought. But really, we did all die. When Adam and Eve sinned. That is actually what the Bible says. And Earth, this "so called" life? Well, actually....it is our testing ground. Do we love our Creator and want to live with Him forever, as He intended when He created us? Because He by no means does not want to force us, that was never His intention. It has to be a choice. So we have the time that we have, and Satan unfortunately will fuck with you all the harder if you are on a spiritual path, because that likely means that God is using you for a divine purpose (I believe He can do this even with those vessels/people who don't necessarily believe in Him, if they are true and good people, perhaps also if he is trying to get THEIR attention because He knows they are lost and seeking, or need to be seeking, Him). Because many many in this world do not believe in the unseen anymore. Science is not BAD, it's cool that we have learned how to explore and explain the mechanisms by which God created this world and universe, the laws of physics that govern things (USUALLY), those very same laws that, at times, God can manipulate to our shock and awe and wonder (parting the ocean for thousands of former slaves to escape their torment, for example; raising the dead, for another). He does those things because he knows that it is difficult for us to feel and have faith in the unseen, especially when so many of us are so traumatized by the machinations of the evil one walking the earth.
So try shifting your obsession away from the demons and Satan (but I wanted to validate your experience as very, very, real. Just realize that if you are hip to those beings, then don't forget the flip side of that coin, because WOW! It's amazing!) Put your faith in Jesus Christ, who won the ultimate victory over him on the Cross. Truly. I would not say it, unless I knew it to be true. I threw all three of my Bibles away when I was 18. Now I'm 36. And I intend to walk with Him every day as long as He sees fit to keep me here. Do not confuse this with me saying, that it means I have to be "clean" to do so. (God makes us all clean when He forgives our sins...you just have to ask Him for the gift that was given when Jesus gave His life as a sacrifice for that purpose). But God does want us to take care of ourselves and be careful. So moderate use of the substances that help us, I believe, may be within the realm of not sinning against him, per se, but yes, it's a slippery slope. Obviously the Bible commands against "drunkenness", but Jesus turned water to wine and it is consumed routinely in the Bible and not prohibited per se. Many questions exist for Christians as well as non-Christians regarding what is ok and what is not. Hence, part of the reason for so many Christian denominations, so much confusion and apparently contradiction between the message that reaches the world, especially to non-believers. No wonder people get frustrated and want nothing to do with it. But that is not GOD. That is HUMAN, poor understanding, and sometimes well-intentioned witnessing that actually misleads or pushes people away from God and the Church. There are true believers in many good congregations, many good pastors who are good shepherds, if you look. But it only takes one bad experience, sometimes, to convince someone that all Christianity is a farce. "Christians are just a bunch of close-minded hippocrits". Well, Christians are just people. You know some good ones, you know some bad ones. You know some people who honestly make an about face in their life, you know others who say they have, who really haven't. Some are out for themselves, some are manipulators. Some do things that hurt others, that even they themselves don't understand why. Many of us do things that hurt OURSELVES and we don't understand why. And some people are selfless and stop to help a stranger and ask for nothing in return. Both Christians/believers as well as non-believers act out these characteristics every day. But God is not inconsistent or flakey. He is not iffy. And he doesn't want to hurt us or punish us. It is Satan and His dominion that accomplishes that. Granted, since this all happens in the unseen realm, we only see the effects, and Satan is the master imitator. So understandably, many attribute the cruelties of Satan to God, or use them as proof that God doesn't exist (why would a loving God allow x, y, z to happen....well, read the Book! It talks ALL about JUST THAT VERY THING. That's why he gave us the Word!!!! Yet we keep going, why why why, without ever even thinking to crack the cover. Isn't that funny, when you stop to think about it? or what I call, #funny/notfunny).

My two cents....I was looking on here for a post along this theme actually, due to recent events.
Nothing under the sun is new.
That being said, nothing that can be made by man, especially from materials gathered/produced on this planet, are "unnatural", not really.
We are made in His image. He is a creator. Things on earth are a reflection of the state of things in the Heavens, or spiritual realm. But because Satan is lord of the Earth, they are often a severely distorted reflection.
I believe that IV'ing meth over the course of a year, opened a conduit to the Divine in myself. Strange things started happening that I could not explain. And I knew they were not psychosis. Others could observe the things themselves, but frustratingly (enraging, actually, over time) denied their significance or failed to validate my experience as concerning, and would because scared of me, scream at me, kick me out (no matter how I modified my attempts to ask for help or explain what was going on).
Then God flat out talked to me one night. I used to be a born again Christian. I had left the faith, had been somewhere between agnostic/atheist for years. More recently, without realizing it, I had begun to basically commit idolatry of material possessions, and in general had allowed that feeling of letting life batter me around, rather than taking any control of my own circumstances. To give myself some credit, though, I was also letting my intuition guide me. My work was making me more unhappy than I realized, and though the financial situation I allowed to develop was by no means a "good" idea, or responsible, I decided, "fuck it". I don't want to work right now. Therefore, no. I'm just not going to apply to three jobs a week to get unemployment, because....I don't want to.
After God talked to me (we had the most amazing, true communication, combination of words and powerful powerful love feelings. And light. God seems able to get my attention through LED's). He did seem to be a male presence to me, hence why I oddly just naturally express the presence as Him, our Father. The most surprising and amazing miracle of all, to me, was just the simple realization that He was saying, once I just "knew" WHO it was producing these new thoughts in my head that night, in front of that light in a random apartment complex I was walking through on the way to my car, yes, Holly. It's me. THAT me. YES. I'm real. Yes, it was me you were talking to all those years ago when you were a faithful Christian. Yes. It's all true. All of it. Yes, you are right. I would not be talking to you unless there were some very important reasons. You are called, you are chosen. me: why me, God? (0h, my gosh, everybody you talk to must say that, right? holy wow). Him: Yes, of course they do. You have faith like a child. You always have. It's gotten you hurt; I'm sorry. Don't worry about anything. I'm always with you.

After that, a lot of terrifying things began to happen. But magnificent things, too. I realized after a few weeks, the terrifying things primarily, that I thought at first were human caused (so I kept looking for logical explanations, which actually made the possibilities MORE terrifying, because the only entity I could come up with powerful enough to effect the things I was experiencing was a vast network of coordinated persecution, such as the mafia or a Russian/Chinese conglomerate and I'd been thrown under the bus by someone). But the thing is, I WAS NOT in psychosis. I KNEW I was not important enough to warrant being singled out that way, so it just didn't make sense. But it was basically ruining my (so called) life. Or at least, the life I had built for myself. The one I'd been taught is "right" (i.e. having a smart phone, having credit cards, a place to live, any music or movie I wanted to watch or enjoy at a moment's notice, being able to drown out the unpleasant intrusions of the world with headphones instead of dealing with them. Not talking to "strangers". Drinking/smoking myself to sleep. Not ever having to ask others for help because by golly, I'm independent and I don't have to/want to. Having to accept others limitations and inadequacies, especially when asking for their help. I guess that would be, learning to be kind and patient. In the face of never having a moment's peace or quiet, none of the privacy or solitude that I had previously enjoyed and valued and created for myself. That was all taken away practically in an instant. And I never saw it coming.
Even when I realized that God is real, all that "stuff" in the Bible is, actually, REAL! BELIEVE IT IT'S IMPORTANT! I didn't know Satan and demons had this actual kind of power. Shoot, or were ACTUALLY real beings/characters/"people", or even semi-gods if you will. They can read my mind, because noises and things in the environment will respond INSTANTLY to my thoughts. As in, it's comical. THAT is what made me realize it could not be human caused. I've had others try to convince me that there is some sort of human technology which could achieve this. (again why would I be THAT important?) I've also contemplated, and at times even been convinced or very scared that, I'm in a coma and this is all a dream, and the coma is the reason I can't wake up from the dream. That maybe once my brain heals there is a chance for me to wake up. I've screamed out loud to the night from a sidewalk in front of a closed dry cleaner's business, "get me out! don't pull the plug! I'm still heeeeeere!" Then, I thought that maybe I'm in some kind of purgatory, or a second-chance, testing-center kind of place. In which case, when did I die? What the heck happened to me and why don't I remember what happened? Well, I know now that that's not true in the way that I thought. But really, we did all die. When Adam and Eve sinned. That is actually what the Bible says. And Earth, this "so called" life? Well, actually....it is our testing ground. Do we love our Creator and want to live with Him forever, as He intended when He created us? Because He by no means does not want to force us, that was never His intention. It has to be a choice. So we have the time that we have, and Satan unfortunately will fuck with you all the harder if you are on a spiritual path, because that likely means that God is using you for a divine purpose (I believe He can do this even with those vessels/people who don't necessarily believe in Him, if they are true and good people, perhaps also if he is trying to get THEIR attention because He knows they are lost and seeking, or need to be seeking, Him). Because many many in this world do not believe in the unseen anymore. Science is not BAD, it's cool that we have learned how to explore and explain the mechanisms by which God created this world and universe, the laws of physics that govern things (USUALLY), those very same laws that, at times, God can manipulate to our shock and awe and wonder (parting the ocean for thousands of former slaves to escape their torment, for example; raising the dead, for another). He does those things because he knows that it is difficult for us to feel and have faith in the unseen, especially when so many of us are so traumatized by the machinations of the evil one walking the earth.
So try shifting your obsession away from the demons and Satan (but I wanted to validate your experience as very, very, real. Just realize that if you are hip to those beings, then don't forget the flip side of that coin, because WOW! It's amazing!) Put your faith in Jesus Christ, who won the ultimate victory over him on the Cross. Truly. I would not say it, unless I knew it to be true. I threw all three of my Bibles away when I was 18. Now I'm 36. And I intend to walk with Him every day as long as He sees fit to keep me here. Do not confuse this with me saying, that it means I have to be "clean" to do so. (God makes us all clean when He forgives our sins...you just have to ask Him for the gift that was given when Jesus gave His life as a sacrifice for that purpose). But God does want us to take care of ourselves and be careful. So moderate use of the substances that help us, I believe, may be within the realm of not sinning against him, per se, but yes, it's a slippery slope. Obviously the Bible commands against "drunkenness", but Jesus turned water to wine and it is consumed routinely in the Bible and not prohibited per se. Many questions exist for Christians as well as non-Christians regarding what is ok and what is not. Hence, part of the reason for so many Christian denominations, so much confusion and apparently contradiction between the message that reaches the world, especially to non-believers. No wonder people get frustrated and want nothing to do with it. But that is not GOD. That is HUMAN, poor understanding, and sometimes well-intentioned witnessing that actually misleads or pushes people away from God and the Church. There are true believers in many good congregations, many good pastors who are good shepherds, if you look. But it only takes one bad experience, sometimes, to convince someone that all Christianity is a farce. "Christians are just a bunch of close-minded hippocrits". Well, Christians are just people. You know some good ones, you know some bad ones. You know some people who honestly make an about face in their life, you know others who say they have, who really haven't. Some are out for themselves, some are manipulators. Some do things that hurt others, that even they themselves don't understand why. Many of us do things that hurt OURSELVES and we don't understand why. And some people are selfless and stop to help a stranger and ask for nothing in return. Both Christians/believers as well as non-believers act out these characteristics every day. But God is not inconsistent or flakey. He is not iffy. And he doesn't want to hurt us or punish us. It is Satan and His dominion that accomplishes that. Granted, since this all happens in the unseen realm, we only see the effects, and Satan is the master imitator. So understandably, many attribute the cruelties of Satan to God, or use them as proof that God doesn't exist (why would a loving God allow x, y, z to happen....well, read the Book! It talks ALL about JUST THAT VERY THING. That's why he gave us the Word!!!! Yet we keep going, why why why, without ever even thinking to crack the cover. Isn't that funny, when you stop to think about it? or what I call, #funny/notfunny).
While listening to your arguments I started doubting my Hindu roots. I am yet to be fully convinced, but it does seem plausible that the Christian god is the only real god. It all makes sense now!!!!!!

While listening to your arguments I started doubting my Hindu roots. I am yet to be fully convinced, but it does seem plausible that the Christian god is the only real god. It all makes sense now!!!!!!

Was not aware you were Hindu bro. I loved your sarcastic post though :D

Lul. I have read that extended post, on three separate occasions now, once buzzing and stoned and then just extremely stoned, and now as i read it drunker then a skunk, it finally makes sense. There's something to this. I can understand why he is talking like that and where it coming from and why hes being so intense about it. But it jut doesnt make sense. He has probably come down by now (hopefully). Nothin wrong with being so passionate about a religion (err...) but wow just wow. I forgot meth could get a person so high to think like that. Its not even about the religion - just the intensity of the thoughts and how they are interlaced / dispersed amongst each other. If that makes sense. Because this can happen with anything the user considers "important - life or death" type of thing, not just religion. Seems interesting enough though. It cant be "haha - crazies ranting on about religion again". If I'm not mistaken, TAAR1 receptor modulates religious experiences in some individuals, not to mention downstream effects by serotonin et. al. Its a switch that can be flicked on and off, not anything more than that.

Last edited:
Lul. I have read that extended post, on three separate occasions now, once buzzing and stoned and then just extremely stoned, and now as i read it drunker then a skunk, it finally makes sense. There's something to this. I can understand why he is talking like that and where it coming from and why hes being so intense about it. But it jut doesnt make sense. He has probably come down by now (hopefully). Nothin wrong with being so passionate about a religion (err...) but wow just wow. I forgot meth could get a person so high to think like that. Its not even about the religion - just the intensity of the thoughts and how they are interlaced / dispersed amongst each other. If that makes sense. Because this can happen with anything the user considers "important - life or death" type of thing, not just religion. Seems interesting enough though. It cant be "haha - crazies ranting on about religion again". If I'm not mistaken, TAAR1 receptor modulates religious experiences in some individuals, not to mention downstream effects by serotonin et. al. Its a switch that can be flicked on and off, not anything more than that.

Also clearly methamphetamine induced hypergraphia. I've always personally enjoyed this, but have used it to write extensively on a novel, and I admit it is a work of fiction. Most people write crazy shit. I read a lot of my ex's psychotic writings. She has/had dozens and dozens of notebooks filled to the brim, margins filled too, with nonsense and gibberish. Never religion-themed shit, but everyone has their own 'brand' of it.

I'm curious Mr. 704, why'd you decide the stuff in the Bible was real, but not the Bhagavad Gita?

When I'm really high I tend to just see pure horror everywhere, and the emptiness that is the real Truth. Oblivion awaits us all.

ETA: I didn't mean that to sound so dramatic.

Was not aware you were Hindu bro. I loved your sarcastic post though :D
I'm not. Not anymore anyway. ;)

In all seriousness though - I never was.

Also clearly methamphetamine induced hypergraphia. I've always personally enjoyed this, but have used it to write extensively on a novel, and I admit it is a work of fiction. Most people write crazy shit. I read a lot of my ex's psychotic writings. She has/had dozens and dozens of notebooks filled to the brim, margins filled too, with nonsense and gibberish. Never religion-themed shit, but everyone has their own 'brand' of it.
God the emails I've written. I remember one occasion when I was gonna tell a fellow med student that I'd bring a USB stick to uni the next day and ended up writing pages over pages of cryptic gibberish. Looking through that email, some of the wording was actually pretty clever. That poor guy had never seen a joint in his life and barely knew me. Fortunately I was able to blame mania and he kept it a secret.

Yeah, I tend to write emails. Not just to random friends and acquaintances, but also to my dad, lawyers, scientists or gouvernment institutions - even to the police on one occasion. I've also written what must have been the most absurd job applications the world has ever seen in that state.

Last edited:
Mod, please move this as appropriate!
2 things, same meth dealer. Got half an amount fronted, balance of product remitted with payment the following day. Started to pay the price for the whole amont, realized etiquette might best be served by paying total of two half amounts. Made friend.
10 days later, stranded, no gas.
Dealer now friend came with beverage and $12.75.
Faith in humanity restored!

Do you mean you tipped him what you'd have saved buying bulk? Was it 12.75? Sorry, sleep loss is catching up all at once.

Could we also include the smoking tips and hints to this for those who only smoke

I'm having difficulty locating the previous forum I was on, and after 30 attempts I successfully joined, so I'm a bit new to this...
I'm seeking information regarding a possible arterial injection in the bend of the elbow of my left arm...
It happened quite some time ago, and it was my only injection site at the time as I'm cursed with bad veins to start with and my hands are quite unsteady, so I didn't yet feel comfortable injecting with my left hand.
Anyway, I had been using this spot for several weeks, with no injury or worry, and I'm not a frequent injector, or I wasn't at the time, perhaps 3-5 times a week. I always practice safe and sterile injection as well, though none of my friends seem to practice caution in that department.
On this fateful day, however, I injected in my familiar area, the inside bend of my left arm, right at the elbow, and it felt as if I stabbed myself in the flesh with a sword and tore through every muscle on the way to the other side..
I continued to inject as I was reassured I had not punctured an artery, and because it was methamphetamine we were injecting, I was put at ease by being informed it was just some dope on the bell of the point and that was the cause for my pain. Reluctantly, I continued...and immediately regretted the decision...
The pain was astounding, I hardly felt the shot at all, and pretty much instantly my arm began to swell and turn red, and I began to lose feeling at the site of injection. I immediately grew concerned and began massaging the growth and alternating hot/cool wet rags accompanied with pressure;To no avail. The next morning I could not move my arm. At all. Without being in excruciating pain. I was too embarrassed to go to the E.R., but knew if my condition worsened it would be inevitable, so I rested the entire day. The next day, my condition began to ease, and show signs of improvement. My question is, why did this happen when I had been injecting in this same spot with no incident, did nothing differently, but had such a horrible reaction? I'm fairly certain I either punctured and injected an artery, or perhaps I collapsed a vein?? It's been 4 months since the incident and I still can not refer to this injection site. Thoughts??? I apologize this was so long. I'm new, have mercy on me!?

Hello, I'm new on here and just wanted to add what knowledge I may have, perhaps it will help someone.
Meth has never been my DOC. I prefer opiates and benzodiazepines. However, meth is cheap and readily available where I reside, all of my friends divulged, so it was inevitable I would try it as well. I snorted it, got sick to my stomach. I smoked it, got a sore throat. So then I had my friend, who is a CNA and has easy access to clean needles, supply me with equipment. The IV method has since been what I favor, and it's ALWAYS done properly, in a cleanly manner, and I take my time sterilizing. This is not the case with my brother and some others I know...
They are completely junked out and will spend their last 5 dollars on a shot, even do what they call a "rinse" constantly, where they just filter through old cotton and residue on spoons and other paraphernalia, which I find completely disgusting and pathetic. It also suggests they are addicted to the needle; not the drug. I'm not a frequent user, and I can manage without it just fine. I do enjoy the high and extra energy on occasion also, but I maintain control. I've watched people lose everything they have. It's difficult to fathom for me... but it happens. If you're hellbent on banging this drug, there are a few things you should know; if the drug does not easily dissolve in cold water and after drawing up the mix you are left with a large amount of questionable residue in the spoon, and you don't draw up anywhere near what you mixed, PLEASE THROW. IT. OUT. It's bad dope. What you are seeing left behind is God knows what, used as a filler to add weight without losing drug for the dealer. Twice the amount of money and to hell with who it harms, even kills. Greed is deadly. ALWAYS know your supplier. Furthermore, never inject into an artery. If the vein has a pulse DO NOT PROCEED. It's very dangerous. If you pull back the plunger and notice the blood is bright red and is rushing into the chamber you are in an artery. Also, and this is common sense, NEVER use ANYTHING twice, and NEVER EVER share equipment. Take the time to sterilize, do NOT let some moron convince you "one time won't hurt" because it never stops at just "one time" I've seen it turn out very tragically for some I know...well....KNEW...
And lastly, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS dispose of your syringes in a responsible manner after ONE use. Simply because you choose to inject your drug does NOT mean innocent bystanders should suffer. Used needles can end up in the clutches of children, or ANYONE for that matter. Please be responsible.
There's one last bit of advice I can leave you with; if you are someone who would easily lose control over this drug or method of use, PLEASE, don't ever do it. Clean equipment is not provided via pharmacy no questions asked everywhere you go. It most certainly isn't where I'm from. You must have a prescription vial for insulin in order to receive syringes where I'm from by pharmacies, they can even call the police if they suspect you are an IV drug user, which I feel is completely WRONG and promotes diseases. I had a good friend. Knew him for 16 years. He couldn't control himself on the drug, or the needle. He WAS a rich guy well respected from a prestigious city. He now has nothing, no one, and lives at a homeless shelter and his mind is completely gone. NOTHING is worth that life! Be safe, be healthy. Much love to you all.