• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth ⫸Methamphetamine Megathread⫷

Smoke meth off spoon?

This house literally has no foil or lightbulbs and we can't leave the house ATM...could it be done?

Meth Iv questions new user

First off ive never started a thread(is that right) i hope this is in the right place. So here it goes.... The first time I really tried meth was about 6 weeks ago. I decided to Iv it and the rush was great and kept wanting more so I would keep shooting every hour or so not knowing that's crazy but no one told me. I have a pretty extensive drug history but opiates are my first choice. Ironically I have add and take adderall daily but anyway I'm getting off topic I wanted to ask a few questions but I have not been able to find them in other forums.
1. Is it normal for one's heart to kind of hurt when using meth
2. I really like the rush when I IV how often can I safely Iv meth?
3. (maybe off topic but I think it's relevant) I used to Iv heroin and I've had bad veins from the start. I've gained weight on methadone so it's even worse although I've been using my breasts . Is this safe? Also I used to be a pro I could hit with either hand but Ive been outa practice for about 5 years so is there a trick I can use to use my non. Dominant hand because I see a lot of veins on my right arm? LoOking for some better techniques one handed with left hand
4. What are some signs of od with meth?
5. Can children get meth in there system by touching me or sharing drink with me when I'm high?
6. I've never been told how much to do. I've done meth mow 3 times but each time was a 3 dayer anyway with average meth how much would u use as a beginner? I fear Ive been doing too much and waaaY To often

I apologize for being l over the place I just wanna be able to have a good time every few weeks and I wanna be safe and infortinately I have no one to really ask that I would trust? Please help and anything you can tell me would be greatly appreciated! I know I've forgot several questions I had so anything is helpful thanks

Last edited:
1.)yes
2.)never. you'll go insane trying to get that rush over and over. but uh. if you really have the self control, like. twice a year?
3.)practice. don't miss. you'll know when you miss. don't try to hit yourself when you're too high.
4.)um. dunno.
5.)i doubt it
6.)i know this is damage prevention, but there's really no way of i.v.ing meth safely in my opinion. i know a few people when would never do more than .2 never gotten the cough or the automatic ejaculation, or the blindness. personally i go big when i do it. like .4 i've done up to .8 but definately not safe at all. quality is a big factor. you'll get a feel for it after you've gotten that taste in your throat a few times right after doing a shot. about the purity. it's my personal opinion that i.v. meth is much worse than i.v. heroin. less chance of overdose, but it's addictive in a completely different way. and if you do it a lot... heh. i dunno.

I LOVE I.V. METH but my personal recommendation would be not to do it, unless you're prepared to lose yourself.

Thanks and I understand but I'm not in love with it really I'm not a big stimulant person I prefer downers and I e been doing meth every 2 to 3 weeks. I know I'm an addict and I probably sound in denial but I'm not worried about this becoming a day to day thing. I've lost everything before living in a bus stop and I know it won't happen again it's possible, yes but it would be opiates that would do it. But it would be cool if u could clarify something if I have two grams and I use it all in 3 days am I doing too much and is shooting up ever hour or two very dangerous? And I get that it's dangerous period but I just was curious how long is normal between shots (not big ones more like medium)

I feel like I shouldn't give advice on the matter on this forum, but I will because if you're like me... Well.
There's no absolute right answer, too many variables. Here's my advice though.

Quality is a major factor here.
But if you've already started, how much was the first one?

I usually start with a huge shot (because none will be like it after) Like a go blind, ejaculate body fluids everywhere, and cough your lungs out shot.
In my opinion this is the only one I really worry about overdosing on.
After that I wait. Until I can't stand it anymore. Like eight or nine hours. (Don't get stuck, or you'll end up doing it all, find something to occupy your mind)
Hypothetically if I started with .6 after eight or nine hours, I tend to start doing .1 - .2 every four hours or so.

To me, the shooting up every hour or two thing seems wasteful. Like the rush is the best feeling ever, but if you keep trying to repeat it to quickly things can go south really quickly. General insane behavior along with the extreme difficulty of hitting a vein when you're on meth make for a pretty dangerous combo.

Occupy your time with something in between shots other than just sitting there stuck on stupid. Sex, writing, computers, arts and crafts. Anything. Because time will fly in between shots and you'll sort of get a feel for when you need to do another shot.

You'll have to clarify medium shots.

Personally, two grams could last me 12 hours or five or six days. Doing medium shots every two hours would seem a little excessive to me wasteful if not dangerous.
Depends on how you want to spend your dope.

BUT after all that excessive off topic rambling, I'd say every hour or two is probably dangerous, yes. Too much. I'm 21 and I can roll with teh best of 'em and that seems like a waste to me. I think there's a private option message on here. If you want to talk about shooting meth message me because I get off topic and embarass myself in public x.x

Hey snazzy after I sent you that first message it won't let me send you anymore I don't know what I'm doing wrong it says I can only send one message every hundred and 80 hours or hundred 80 minutes or something like that so I would really like to talk you privately And I keep getting your messages if you're comfortable or have a cell phone and you can text me I don't know if that's against the rules or not? Or if u know what I'm doing wrong to send messages let me know

messaged you with email address. yeah it's against the rules to swap info in public (and i'm a tad paranoid x.x) but email me and we'll figure something out.

Yea I'm not into giving my number out either lol I'm high and wasn't thinking. I'm hoping some other people will give me some opinions and advice although I don't need to hear that I should stop and Blanca I know it's risky and I'm just trying to be safe and learn about this drug I've never done or been around it would be more helpful to help educate me so I don't kill myself over something I could e avoided please anyone, anything u think will help I'm open

i've only smoked crack that way...but i don't see any reason why it wouldn't work, except you're likely to burn the hell out of it.
maybe try a different ROA? hot rails? booty bumps?

you could try it and let it cool down before it gets to a too hot level ? or use a damp cloth to cool it down after each toke ?

Shall merge this with our Meth megathread to help jump start some good IV discussion.

"we can't leave the house atm"

Are you afraid the FBI are watching you and are gonna shoot you down when you go outside, or is it the shade people that are gonna get ya :)?

First off ive never started a thread(is that right) i hope this is in the right place. So here it goes.... The first time I really tried meth was about 6 weeks ago. I decided to Iv it and the rush was great and kept wanting more so I would keep shooting every hour or so not knowing that's crazy but no one told me. I have a pretty extensive drug history but opiates are my first choice. Ironically I have add and take adderall daily but anyway I'm getting off topic I wanted to ask a few questions but I have not been able to find them in other forums..............

1.) Its not really normal, because pain indicates that something is wrong. In case if you have "stabbing pain" in your heart. (Usually happens after too big dose of stimulants) you should lower the dosage. especially if you take Adderall daily,
2.) injecting is in general not safe(although its my favorite method of administration)i say once a day is safest.
3.) I would say it is dangerous to IV in breast vein. (In case you miss the vein and get abscess in your breast) Breast Abscess is serious and complicated thing, btw you can get similar rush by plugging your meth (taking drug suppository) takes only 10 to 20 seconds longer for rush to kick in than needle,
4.) Oral Lethal Dose [LD-50 of methamphetamine is 700mg/kg of body weight in healthy adult,
This means that for a 70Kg person it would take 40+grams to kill approximately 50% of takers] but it varies person to person.
Symptoms of Overdose:
•Long-termed muscle twitching and contraction (more than few minutes)
•Pain and inability to pass and secrete urine
•Dark Brown Urine (Kidneys or Liver failing)
•Hallucinations & Delirium (as, seeing, hearing, or feeling things that are not really there)
•Rapid breathing and Confusion
•Changes in heart rhythm (arrhythmia) heart beat jumps from fast to slow and back
•Diarrhea & Vomiting
5.) No your kids can not get high by touching you even though methamphetamine comes out your sweat 1,5 hr to 24 hrs after meth administration http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2714868/ meth in sweat measured in ng/ml, its waaaay too small amount to produce any effects, but its enough for pigs and doctors to detect drug in your system by doing sweat test.
6.) With any substance or compound, Abusing it hard and often eventually will get boring, the meth will loose its magick glowing rush,
I myself abused meth for 7 long years until i learned how to control it, at some point i was smoking and injecting up to 5 grams over course of 24 hours, on daily basis. and if abuse it hard you are heading for a big crash later, anyways, 100 to 300 mg over 24 hours is ok dose.

@MissApril: Also, everytime after you IV meth you probably have a little cough(feels like something stuck in your throat for a second that makes you cough) while rushing...
This cough is blockage of the main artery of the lung, daily IV meth users are likely to develop pulmonary embolism (P.E)
(thats why i stopped injecting for awhile.. Now days i IV it once every week or so)

Last edited:
What about the IV meth causes blockage in your lungs arteries?

But it would be cool if u could clarify something if I have two grams and I use it all in 3 days am I doing too much and is shooting up ever hour or two very dangerous?

You've said you've only used 3 times - 2 grams over 3 days would be overkill unless you're injecting ridiculously low quality meth (in which case, it really shouldn't be going into your bloodstream). 0.5g of decent meth should be more than sufficient and if you have to redose, would recommend restricting it to a 24-48 hour session. Space shots out at least 4-6 hours - you don't want to be sky high when trying to inject yourself.

What about the IV meth causes blockage in your lungs arteries?

When you rushing after injection it always happens. meth blocks one of arteries in your lungs (temporary) which makes you give one cough. if you wack meth few times a day over long period of time, it can turn into chronic PE, (Short painful breathing, always out of breath even without physical activity)

from wiki:
"Pulmonary embolism (PE) is a blockage of the main artery in the lung or one of its branches by a substance that has traveled from elsewhere in the body through the bloodstream (embolism)usually this is due to embolism of a thrombus (blood clot) from the deep veins in the legs, a process termed venous thromboembolism. A small proportion is due to the embolization of air, fat, talc in drugs of intravenous drug abusers or amniotic fluid. The obstruction of the blood flow through the lungs and the resultant pressure on the right ventricle of the heart leads to the symptoms and signs of PE. The risk of PE is increased in various situations, such as cancer or prolonged bed rest.[1]"

Last edited: