• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Calling old fart bluelighters

i have been trolling since 09 i regret not posting years back this site has been wonderful to me as far as harm reduction and really opened my eyes to the wonderful world of phsycoactives !! I feel like i know some of you just from years of reading your posts.

I feel the same... :/

who is the eldest or longest member of BL?

Lurked for YEARS. Cannot even remeber how long ago 2000ish, i had a different handle then, but retired for a good 10 or so years.

The old Australian MDMA scenes what brought me here back then. Ah, good times.....

so there's a part of me that thinks an old-school bl meetup could be fun.. (by old-school, I mean those old fuckers who are still around and want to meet up, rather than the old-school 'style' of meet up..............................)

chance to catch up with people you didn't stay in contact with from this board.. we can all see how fat or wrinkled or bald or grey or false teeth-ified we have all gotten..

of course, for those of us who have families and partners who weren't from the BL lifestyle, this could be a little bit hard to explain..

"where you off to, dear?"

"off to meet folks from the internet"

"friends of yours?"

"more aquaintances.. that I haven't seen since before we met"

"interesting. and how were you aquainted?"

"oh, we used to meet up and get fucked up together"

"but you haven't seen them in years?"

"yep"

"I see.."

"hey, why did you just put my car keys & myki card down the garbage disposal?"

It's coming on 14 years for me (my first login was made in 2001). I used to feel old when I said it had been 10 years. I now feel like a fossil. :p :(

of course, for those of us who have families and partners who weren't from the BL lifestyle, this could be a little bit hard to explain..
Then there's couples like Busty/1kw and I who were both long-term contributors. Our 'non-BL mates' have gotten used to us talking about our friends in other countries who we know through 'friends of friends' haha. :D

COTB posting makes today a good day for Bluelight.

We should have a meetup in California somewhere, cheese and crackers , like respectable ppl do

I make no comment on the quality of the wine and cheese that may be brought along.

Everybody needs a goonbag for a pillow

passion pop & kraft singles just doesn't hold the same appeal...

Muzby - maybe you will bail last minute (seriously didnt bother me, just thought i would poke fun at you about it)
Katmeow - Just walk through Melbourne when there are 70,000 Jevohah Witnesses and im sure I will find you... PS, im not a JW
Nickyj - Go fuck yourself

70,000 Jevohah Witnesses

HEY i love when JWs come a knocking at my door... they are the funniest ppl in the world to have a convo with when your high... esp when you act really interested and then they realize your barely able to hold in your laughter and that smell isnt burning pine cones lol so they just leave in the middle of the convo and take their pamplets with them...