• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Crack Cocaine - Freebase Megathread

Quick question about how cuts change the finished product.

Sometimes when I cook my coke, it comes out hard right away. I put a rock in the pipe and can usually get a ringer...

This last batch we picked up tho everytime we cooked it, it came out (for lack of a better term) goopy. Kind of mushy and not hard. It would somewhat harden after a few minutes, still broke apart easily, but when we smoked it, none of us were able to catch a ringer.

I also noticed my heart rate was elevated MUCH more than from the stuff that comes out hard, and my friends seemed to be a lot sketchier, constantly looking out the window, walking down stairs, checking the garage. I was feeling sketchier too but I usually just spam games of solitaire on the computer to keep me from looking out windows and checking the entire house 50x in 1 night.

I was thinking the consistency of the finished product could be because of an amphetamine cut? I know it was cooked enough because we didn't taste any soda in it. FWIW, taking lines made my entire face (mainly behind the eyes) sting for an hour after just 1 line (hence why we decided to just cook it)

Anyone have any insight? I know you cant tell me what its cut with from a post but is there a potential amphetamine cut causing the product to come out mushy?

Edit:
Forgot to mention, this goopy stuff was FIENDISH AS HELL. Usually I can smoke 2 bags with my roommates and we can go to bed knowing we still have more. Not this stuff.

i wouldn't be surprised if there was some kind of RC in it as I've noticed the same effects sometimes when I get some(already cooked though). crazy fast heart beating like something other than coke. that shit's scary to me to the point that i will wait an hour between hits.

my friend just so happen to run into a new seller for some smoke. The first was offered for free but my friend has a good heart so have 20. The shit was extremely potent even at lower doses, but its very mushy and feels like its wet. The guy said its "straight drop".

He got another today for full price, same thing. He thought he was putting too little on his pipe his first hit, until he hit it, and if he tried to just go a little crazy he thinks his heart would have exploded! The high lasted him a little over 10 minutes too!

He wants to know if this is some cut or if he has good stuff. Because honestly he is a little scared now.

yeah I suspect they are using coke already mixed/cut with some kind of RC cause I've noticed the same thing with different batches from different people. crazy fast heartbeat that almost makes me feel like im out of breath...

OP straight up just made a life long opiate mostly heroin addict just want to switch to crack full time.

OP would be rich if he advertised for a feel better do some CRACK sort of business.

I let Siri read this aloud to me whilst smoking and I didn't have any rock left, I was able to hit the chore/residue fairly better. I do feel the same tho, I just started smoking about 2 weeks who. Kind of a replacement for my true love, the dirty D in IV form. This is really helping with the craves and the withdrawal if u can believe it. But I was just wondering, while I hit a freshly packed pipe, I do mostly everything from the 3 stages (well I twirl it and inhale with the flame touching the rocks on and off, and it crackles, melts, I feel some smoke go into my lungs, it turns into residue) but I barely blow any smoke compared to like when I hit the pipe after with the residue. Am I doing something wrong and wasting good rock hits for shitty worthless hits and just a way to make residue? How's the best way to set the stem and chore boy up and how do I set the rocks for maximum results. And what's $20 of crack usually look like (like size wise). Wanna make sure I'm not getting ripped off cause again I'm new. I'm also gonna stop rambling. Get back anyone who can help

Yeh it's weird how I used to look at crack like it was the poor mans dirty ass cheap drug and heroin was meant for kings and queens to get a delightful high that was actually worth putting a needle in ur arm for. Now I'm the opposite, in vice versa. I won't hang out with anyone who pushes opiates into their bloodstream and would rather smoke rocks then get bent on dope. Strange shit

Now, behold the ULTIMATE smoking technique.

It took 9 months of trail-and-error and a $500 a week habbit but worth every penny.

I tried everything - glass pipe, metal pipe, choreboy, brillo, metal wool, ash, cans, glasses, bottels, etc. - yeah I had some good hits - sure - bellringers even - many of - but nothing prepared me for THIS!

I had the biggest blast hit ever on crack the hit that dwarfed all the hits before it - even the legendary "first" one is now just a fainted memory. I belive I discovered the kilker smoking method that is preatty much on par with IV-coke. It must be as the high I get is very much like ppl describe IV and is 10x stronger than any other smoking method I tried.

So here it goes. Vaporizing!

Sure, it has been done before and verdict was mixed - but here is the twist - vaporizing using the so called dab oil rig for smoking canabis concentrates. The difference with oil bubblers is that you superheat the vaporiser element (nail in the rig jargon) to red hot and than drop the oil that vaporises instantly into a massive cloud that you inhale via your bong.

But it will surely burn your rock, you ask? No, it doesnt - I wont go into detailed phisics to explain why; in leyman terms - cocaine base (rock) is an oil/wax same as cannabis concentrate and it will rapidly heat up and evaporate on contact with heated surface - it wont burn - due to nail design as soon as it evaporates it is no longer in contact with heated elemnt and as you inhale passes down to a bong and your lunghs as pure vapor. The evidence is residue in a bong which is white and clear as the original rock - not even slightly browned by the process.

So what you need is a glass weed bong that can take different glass pipe atatchments and an oil rig nail - it has to be so called domeless kind and I found titanium working best.

you heat up the nail - but it does not need to be red hot - get it quie hot though as hotter it is more rapid the evaporation and bigger the potential hit.

use some sort of a metal tool to lower your rock onto nail - can be thin end of a spoon or a scredriver - I use a dedicatd dab tool which is just a thin metal rod maybe 4in long with one end that looks like a flat scredriver end. start small as it is very potent - try with 0.05g first and then tweak it up to your preference. put your mouth to the bong, start sucking the air in and immidiately lower the rock gently touching the nail so it starts evaporating - you should see bong rapidly filling up with white milk smoke.

The hits are enormous - can't really describe - like having an all body orgasm and like the whole world does not matter and you are the God creator of the universe. the extreme high lasts good 5-15 mins and lingering euphoria lasts for another hour.

I thought I knew all about rock hits - but this simply blown my mind!

The technique is so effective that you can evaporate a whole gram worth of rock in one hit / if you can handle it.

Depending on nail you use there will be quie a lot of residue recycled in the bong - but it is same color and strength as rock you stared with so just scrape it out and recycle!

Vapour is definatly 100% vapor / if you get the size of your hit just right you will inhale a bottle full of white milky vapor and exhale... nothing - all absorbed - and no bitter or any other bad burning taste!

It is also worth noting that this method is also quite efficient - I am deep in so rock isnt really lasting longer (my benchmark is about 1g for 3-4h) but I am constantly in euforia and each hit is big and satisfying - no need to settle for half-hits that only make you cave for more.

You can validate this with a meth style pipe (this is how I came upon discovery - nail rig is just a refiment - but one well worth it!) - but you dont smoke it like meth - that is put the stuff in when cold and apply flame - what you do instead is FIRST heat the pipe until it is red hot and only than drop a rock down while you start to inhale. It will rappidly evaporate into cloud of smoke! The difference here again being you drop the rock on a heated surface.

Enjoy (responsibly)!

Last edited:
I'm both envious and worried for your heart.

I got an awesome for the most part experience with freebase. I was making my own from top level fishscale. It would be kinda difficult to pick "a rock" since I would never have the patience but to let my cook dry in the fridge for 15 mins, where it was just slightly solid enough to spread like butter over the cigarette ash in my weed pipe (which had a screen). But these days I stay away from stimulants. Some bad methbombs scared me away for life (they didn't contain meth, most likely it was PMMA).

Be careful bro, I'm really jealous, but I won't be trying, to me this ended in 2009 as a new years revolution. Only used twice since then and that's it for me.

@THE_REAL_OBLIVION

Yeahhh, health wise I use clodeine and nitro to mitigate impact on heart and arteries - combined they reduce vasoconstriction effect of cocaine by 75% and it seems it works. Clodeine also blocks noradrenaline release so it does tone down a lot of body load effects and lessens paranoia/anxaiety effect too without lowering euforia in any noticable way.

I always cook my own using bicarb method and indeed waiting for rock to solidify is completly optional / acctualy I find it easier to handle when it is in that thick pasta state. Cooling down tip here I found working very well - simply put an ice cube into dish after it is cooked (I only prepare 0.5g to 1g at a time) - it will start solidifying straight away and it gets into "pasta" state preatty much the instant you drop that ice so no need to wait at all. Dont worry about water - feeebase is an oil and will gather and float as it does not mix with water.

I apologize in advance if it was obvious and I missed it along the way.

having said that I'm hoping someone can give me a clear description on how to cook, or convert cocaine into crack. Not into freebase using the spoon method. I have tried that and it is OK but I find it to be nothing special and a waste of cocaine.
I do not know where to get crack in my city so I'm simply looking for clear instructions on how to turn one or two grams of cocaine into the most premium smokable crack by myself at home.

Thanks

@Magicmonk, just read my post (4th up from here) - the best ever method I discovered is to use oil dab rig for cannabis concentrates. It is incredible - it is like IV without a niddle. It is also very economical - I get twice the run from same amount and nothing goes to waste due to burning! + I feel much less negative effects afterwards comparing to other smoking methods - especially on lungs but also heart-wise - I recon due to lack of pyrolytic cocaine products which have much stronger negative cardio effects than cocaine itself.

@Einsof26, crack is the same as freebase - freebase is simply an oil form (as in this is what plant produce) - it gets converted to HCL powder to make it practical to transport.
There are two ways to convert HCL cocaine back to freebase (crack) form - simple soda method (I gather this is what you referred as spoon) and acetyl base method, the latter uses some violate compounds such as ether and can be dangerous (as in explosions) and requires more lab like equipment. In terms of quality and converting ratio of product you get both are on par - but ppl often do the soda method wrong.

Here is my method I developed and it is pretty quick and efficient. Best results are if you do it in smaller batches - like 0.5g at the time rather than the whole lot. Use a small metal dish rather than spoon - such as small metal saucer (like ones you get with metal espresso cups - but it has to be single metal layer rather than double walled) or a serving spoon / ladie. First add cocaine and about half the amount of soda, next add water enough so it all swims in it (so defiantly more than just to make it damp) but not too much - you dont want to dry it - basically you need water to be left once you stop applying heat. Now GENLY apply heat - good quality storm lighters are best - once it starts bubbling try to not overheat it - just move flame a bit further - after initial rapid bubbling it will start dying down and this is when you stop heating (Normally about a minute or so). You should get an oil layer forming on water surface - final step is just drop an ice cube into the mix to cool it down - and that is it!. If you got it right you will see freebase solidifying becoming more and more transparent as it cools down at the top and any remaining soda should dissolve in water from the ice cube - so no soda in your final product! It is very efficient clean and quick as you get no remaining soda polluting your freebase and due to ice cube you don't need to wait god know show long for it to solidify in a fridge.

Hello everyone,

I saw this old thread discussion here and I would like to k ow if someone here can help me out.

I would like to learn the process step by step on how to make cocaine fluffy, and clean known as lavado..

ok thanks for the info. i studied all the past threads about this stuff and have a good understanding of whats going on. the only thing that i dont understand is that after soaking it in water and adding the ammonia with couple drops of muratic acid i get back a very fine powder very very fine with lots of shine. 1 gram looks like 2 or 3 the size seems to double but with less weight. i had people try a couple gs last night and they say it is the best they have seen. there must be something up i have done this 5 times now and get back the same results. if it is a freebase then why dont it burn when people snort it? why is it such a fine powder with out me breaking it up at all? and finally why are people getting so high from snorting it if it is freebase. is there a book that i can order online about the chemical propertys? i would like to have more info. thanks guys for the replys i cant believe how much info is on the net you guys rock this fourm is the shit!
If you are adding an acid after the ammonia, you're turning it back into a salt and it isn't freebase anymore. So many people that are asking questions here should study a little basic chemistry and learn about bases, acids, and salts. It would help you a lot if you know what was actually happening with each step and why you're doing it as opposed to treating it like a cake recipe you're trying to follow. If you just do a little research you'll the light bulb will go off above your head and you'll say to yourself "ahh, now I get it. it's so simple". These things really are the most basic of basic chemistry.

I dont know if this has been addressed yet... I Attempted to do a search but this thread is so damn long... Ive been curious about something for some time now... Have any of my fellow "Rockstars" tried to shoot your crack resin...?

i know this post was created a long time ago, but for anyone like myself who has just found this site (( which is one of the best things that ive ever "run into")) H is a horrible drug.I swear tho, i am not knocking anyone who has done it or currently messes w it. Im new to the site as an account holder, but ive loved and read it for almost a year now. I will post why i feel the way about h that i do in an H thread. please dont be mad at me guys.i just wanted to help.

If you keep crack habit under control,and not too often, then even if u did H every time, it wouldnt be often enough to get addicted physically. Heroin (depending on the person) supposedly takes like a week or two of intermediate to heavy use to do that.
But, i agree, youre right. One cannot understand the difficulty of controlling your drugs, instead of vice versa, until youve been there.

Btw, xstayfadedx, i notice you seem to reply to my posts fairly often. Have any idea the answer to my question, like 2 posts ^^up, about the weird bubbling?

Edit: Nvm, I hypothesized that it could be cause by tilting the pipe too far downward, and the liquid runs out and into the lighter flame. Still unsure though.
Hey! ive used for awhile now, wouldnt ever encourage it, but its the resin from your hit going back down hitting the hot chore i think.. hppened to me alot,theni started holding it straight out and it worked perfectly!

I got like 1, half decent hit using the stem, and can't seem to get any resin. I don't get it. I can get good airflow through it, I heat the crack up first, start to melt it, then turn the pipe up, like perpendicular (I tried both up and down, there was no difference), to take hits with the flame more directly on it on and off. I didn't get any hit. I have no idea why. I've smoke crack several times from my glass weed pipe with ashes, got way more smoke. IDK what I'm doing wrong.

This is basically exactly what my set-up looks like
1882396079_18e9f0bdf3.jpg

I'm almost positive I'm hitting the crack right, letting it melt in, but I'm not getting hits? IDK, the end I'm 'hitting' from is like a bong-stem end, but it isn't that wide. I don't know why that would effect the hit I'm getting.

Like, I need to be heating it lightly for around 10 seconds, have it almost all melted in but a little still visible, then rip it? No cracking until you take your hit?
-hi! dont roll your chore as tight..hope i could help!

I already asked this in my own thread in BDD and then I stumbled upon this thread. Quick question- does crack have less of an effect on people with adhd (similar to how you need way more adderall)? I've only tried it twice and took like 3 hits each time, I don't really plan on doing it again, I'm just wondering if that's a common thing? Because if so, I'm not wasting my money on powder coke, I'd probably need a lot more than I can afford lol.