• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Crack Cocaine - Freebase Megathread

Hello people so I got a question, ive never abused cocaine so I have no idea how long it stays in your system.
Lets say I smoke 1gram of Crack/Freebase over the course of a day - how long will it take to completely leave my body(urine) ?
(Getting tested both with the quick test and then analysis of the urine)

Questions regarding drug testing are against the rules here at BL.

I use an inhaler before smoking crack. My partner thinks this is dangerous, is he right?

^A lot of the prescribed bronchodilators can cause heart palpitations and tremors... so maybe that's why he would think that, and he's probably right to an extent. Combining the two could put a lot more stress on your heart. Of course, there's many different drugs that could be in your inhaler, and they're all different. I would at least wait awhile after using the inhaler before doing any cocaine, if that's possible. Do you notice anything different when you use cocaine right after using your inhaler?

Thanks for your reply! I keep getting tremors, I thought that was from benzos. The reason I do it as it makes toking a lot easier, I can take in more of it and for a longer time. I do leave about a minute after using the inhaler to smoke the c. I keep getting chest infections which aren't getting better, I reckon it's from this. :/

I'm getting a bit nervous about becoming addicted, I've started using it every day. Ah

Yes when you begin to smoke crack everyday, you are on the road to addiction. Slow down.

I'm getting a bit nervous about becoming addicted, I've started using it every day. Ah

Yeah that's a pretty clear sign... You should try and make a concerted effort to stop for a few days, and see how well you do at it.

Yeah, trying to come off heroin and I'm using this stuff as a replacement, not good. I keep getting it for free and it's hard to turn down! Definitely going to try and have a few days off, last hit didn't even do much..

Last edited:
I use an inhaler before smoking crack. My partner thinks this is dangerous, is he right?

Yeah it is. Inhalers containing bronchodilatators, like mine, Symbicort, usually make your heart crank up and your BP will jump for a bit of time..or long time in case of long lasting bronchodilatators, like that one.

As for nausea, I sometimes felt a tiny bit queasy but never puked, not with fishscale i'd turn myself.

The baking soda isn't supposed to be part of what you are smoking after making it...its in the bottom of the spoon with the water, sure some will remain in the crust but the baking soda isn't what "crack" is.

I was responding to multiple last posts.

As for the guy who jumped off a building or some shit due to crack/coke withdrawal, I believe you man, you must have been an even heavier user than I was then, you sure you were not more into shooting it ? Shooting it lasts longer in a way, think about it. Get a 3.5 (8-ball w/e) and you'll see how much you'll save up on material, if shot. I prefered to smoke my own freebase still. But it wasn't difficult to stop because I started to hate the drug and myself. It's not a matter of physiology (comparing coke withdrawal to opiate withdrawal...ffs 8) ) but it can be a matter of how you are feeling psychologically, yes.

In those cases I think seeing a psy doc and getting a short 4 week course of benzos is the best thing to do, I know many people who couldn't stand the cocaine withdrawal, and since the unfair system treated them better than a lower class person (all those people were upper middle class), were given some mogadon or dalmane or rivotril (clonaz) to sleep off the so very temporary horrible cocaine depression.

As for myself, I told my story earlier BUT, I had an unlikely weapon. Well, first of all I always thought the depression was worse with snorting it, except for the amazing times I kept a little of fishscale after smoking .85g or and would snort some, I'd sleep so goddamn well in a euphoric daze in my bed. But generally, lets say I'd get .4 from some nobodies in the streets, i'd get mega depressed. Anyways, during those 8 months or so where I smoked freebase everyday, varying from .4 to 1.5g a night of the highest quality fishscale available in montreal by so damn far (not obtainable in the streets for sure), some guy whom I used to party with but burnt out and was always having trouble with cops and forced hospital stays, gave me a huge, HUGE pile of Risperdals 4mg. After making sure what they were, I'd cut it in half at the score line, then cut that in half, and that in half again, so .5mg of risperdal after you're done with your cocaine and before you start hating yourself and everyone and fiending, I found a very low dose of risperdal like that to have saved my sanity.

Something to consider, some prefer the for sleep only seroquels 25mg, but after reviewing enough literature about antypsychotics, a low dose of risperdal like that is much less dangerous than seroquel, even at that dose. Diabeetus giving enfatenning and heart attack risking crap. But that's all my own opinion.
Strangely enough my then scripted clonazepam at 1.5mg a day didn't do the job, doesn't play enough with dopamine I imagine. (if at all).

Hey anyone tried the alcohol to remove residue? Then put on plate and light it? I'm about to try

TheMoney: Dude never use anything except choreboy. Or just go with ashes. Cocaine sticks to copper but it melts right through brillo . ONLY CHORE BOY IN STEM.

Alcohol to remov e resin then just let it dry on a plate is amazing! Best hit ever!

So I had dosed 2mg's suboxone nasally around noon one day, attempted to drink alcohol through out the day but puked twice, and finally held down 4 shots of jager right before smoking crack for my first time ever.

It was soooo calming and relaxing, I finally got a big fat rock to smoke and that barely got me up. I also threw up a couple times right in the beginning, I assumed it was anxiety/nervousness causing that though.

Anyways, my dude and I are getting a cheap 35$ motel and a hundred piece. So I'm wondering if without that earlier suboxone dose will I get all paranoid, searching the ground for rocks like my friend dose while his FIRST HIT IS STILL IS IN HIS LUNGS?! What the fuck is up with people searching the ground, walls, even my pockets, while they are on crack?

Anyways I hope I get all paranoid and high like that, because the closest I've ever come to paranoid was smoking a half gram of a-pvp in a gravity bong over 4 hours....

If your not smoking with a glass stem and choreboy, your not even experiencing 1/4 of it's beautify and rush and how much crack you can save and how little u put it can make a great hit...get a rose as they call it or a pen at any local ghetto store

Agree 100% and in the end there isn't even a social aspect to it.. You can waste many years of your life chasing that high

If your not smoking with a glass stem and choreboy, your not even experiencing 1/4 of it's beautify and rush and how much crack you can save and how little u put it can make a great hit...get a rose as they call it or a pen at any local ghetto store

eh...the euro method, which we use a lot in rural canada, can and will work perfectly well (a lot of cigarette ash inside a weed pipe's bowl). You gotta master it though, I agree it's more "work". I blame it for making me smoke cigarettes again after quitting for a long time heh.

Yeah, using ash and a can/foil with ash in a homemade device is a huge waste of product...You lose most of it, and can't ever get it back..

The glass stems work the best, plus you can see the inside of the pipe and tell what's going on with the choy and the crack stuck on the inside...I betcha in a lot of countries, they wouldn't allow the whole rose n' choy kit to be sold at convenience stores, but there's acceptable substitutes...

A metal tire gauge will do the trick, but the inside of them is coated with a lubricating oil that you have to really burn to get it out, and the taste isn't as good...but still much more efficient than the ash...

Not sure the temperature that copper melts/burns, but if you put too much flame on the chore-boy, it will smoke and eventually turn brittle and have to be replaced, so you know that there's no way that can good to inhale...

The ash method wastes a lot, but some people do prefer it, especially if you have a lot, you can get much bigger hits....but with the price of cocaine these days, the little straight shooters are the way to go...but it's just so nasty either way...you can feel it killing you when you do it!

Only after the honeymoon phase/being unable to get where it used to get you/feeling bad about all the money you are wasting! Anyway, in my case thats when I stopped enjoying it, last toke was sometimes in early jan 2009, it was my year resolution and sticked to it. Anyway, "the guy" with the fishscale worth turning into freebase one day told me to stop calling "this number" forever. No idea why, I think he had problems for a while/doesn't like people who switch phone numbers often. And I'm never going to buy some from a jackass in a bar, that's the shit coke. "the guys" always have people delivering for them.

My heart still starts racing even from reading one sentence about a crack rush or IV coke rush. Ha. So fiendish.

Props on being able to stop with the rock, Oblivion. I managed to stop shooting coke too thank God. You know you're fucked up and have a real coke/crack problem... when you consider yourself clean as long as you're no longer shooting coke, just doing heroin. Haha. It's insane.

Quick question about how cuts change the finished product.

Sometimes when I cook my coke, it comes out hard right away. I put a rock in the pipe and can usually get a ringer...

This last batch we picked up tho everytime we cooked it, it came out (for lack of a better term) goopy. Kind of mushy and not hard. It would somewhat harden after a few minutes, still broke apart easily, but when we smoked it, none of us were able to catch a ringer.

I also noticed my heart rate was elevated MUCH more than from the stuff that comes out hard, and my friends seemed to be a lot sketchier, constantly looking out the window, walking down stairs, checking the garage. I was feeling sketchier too but I usually just spam games of solitaire on the computer to keep me from looking out windows and checking the entire house 50x in 1 night.

I was thinking the consistency of the finished product could be because of an amphetamine cut? I know it was cooked enough because we didn't taste any soda in it. FWIW, taking lines made my entire face (mainly behind the eyes) sting for an hour after just 1 line (hence why we decided to just cook it)

Anyone have any insight? I know you cant tell me what its cut with from a post but is there a potential amphetamine cut causing the product to come out mushy?

Edit:
Forgot to mention, this goopy stuff was FIENDISH AS HELL. Usually I can smoke 2 bags with my roommates and we can go to bed knowing we still have more. Not this stuff.

Last edited: