• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Crack Cocaine - Freebase Megathread

Well, my room mate and I went on quite a bender the past couple days...After spending a bundle on crack, we are now reading all of the tips on making the damn stuff last longer! And it works...Sometimes I just find myself with morons that want to kill a g in 15 minutes, pisses me off! I can hang with crumbs and make it last so much longer...Learned a lot! Happy new year!

Ah, alrighty. Happy new year to you as well. Oh, and don't let folks smoke up all your stash, gotta keep it separated as The Offspring once said.

I would like to hear the answer to that question too, what does a 20 look like, can't even get less then a 50 here, so I go for the 100 - supposed to be 3 .5's,,,always fell I'm getting ripped off. Powder is so much cheaper and our quality lasts so much longer!

a $50 minimum for crack? that’s crazy. i’ve seen people buy $3 rocks.

also your profile says you like to responsibly party. crack is hands down the most destructive drug i’ve encountered. it’s absolute hell. consider leaving it alone.

Last edited:
Hi there....Ya' know, I have to thank you. At first I was a bit taken back, thought you called me irresponsible - and I was like, wow - judgement....Then I read through some of your posts, realize that you seem to have been down a rough road, and had your love affair with crack at one time...You are right, I am not being responsible. I mean, I go to work everyday, take care of my kids, look like I have my shit together, but this "lover" has crept into my life, and I can see that he can take me for a fast ride, DOWN...Love the high, hate the $$, hate the jones when coming down, hate that I would rather do that then go out with friends...It's only been about 4 months, but, I am not proud of it, or how much $ I have spent, and some of the assholes I have let myself hang out with since HE came into my life. Guess I have to change my profile wording, and change my infatuation with the buzz....Thank you! And good luck to you! H.

Hi there....Ya' know, I have to thank you. At first I was a bit taken back, thought you called me irresponsible - and I was like, wow - judgement....Then I read through some of your posts, realize that you seem to have been down a rough road, and had your love affair with crack at one time...You are right, I am not being responsible. I mean, I go to work everyday, take care of my kids, look like I have my shit together, but this "lover" has crept into my life, and I can see that he can take me for a fast ride, DOWN...Love the high, hate the $$, hate the jones when coming down, hate that I would rather do that then go out with friends...It's only been about 4 months, but, I am not proud of it, or how much $ I have spent, and some of the assholes I have let myself hang out with since HE came into my life. Guess I have to change my profile wording, and change my infatuation with the buzz....Thank you! And good luck to you! H.

The longer that you use crack the harder it is to get away from it. I tried it when I was 18 and I've had many ups and downs with it. I'm turning 50 this year.

I've used daily for periods of time. I didn't like the person I became when I was using all the time.

My old town was filled with drugs of all types and half the people used heavy drugs in one form or another. I moved away in 2016 and stopped using daily.

Now I generally use once a month. And I started thinking of cutting that back too.

I hate the obsession of using cocaine. I really love marijuana. I have a prescription for it and would really prefer to just spend my money on pot.

Hmmm, something to work on.

The longer that you use crack the harder it is to get away from it.

I've used daily for periods of time. I didn't like the person I became when I was using all the time.

Now I generally use once a month. And I started thinking of cutting that back too.

I hate the obsession of using cocaine.
Hmmm, something to work on.

THIS ^ ^ ^ (apart from the once monthly usage....I wish I could say the same... or less......or none!)

You think there's speed in your crack? Like, someone cut your crack with speed?

That doesn't make any sense, cause crack vaporizes at a much lower temperature than methamphetamine, and amphetamine sulfate decomposes before it vaporizes, so it would be a pricey pointless cut.

If you had crack, which is cocaine freebase, cut with amphetamine or methamphetamine, you could just dissolve it in water. The meth/amph will dissolve, and the crack won't. Smash it up as best you can, shake it up, pour it over a coffee filter. The crack will stay behind, and the meth/amph will stay in the water. Which you could drink or let dry to get back.

Yeah it is extremely unlikely your crack is cut with speed, that would be incredibly stupid on a dealers part, considering the price point is quite often very similar.

Well its been a while but I have had some cut with something that made the rock extra fiendish. That was in the coke and I was home cooking with ammonia. Instead of an easy solidifying you got a sticky ball which would eventually set if you kept moving it around in air, exposing more surface area.

When you smoked it it tasted tolerable if not great, the hit being much the same. However, immediately after you got tremendously sweaty, really pouring off and waiting for the next load was extra tough. It also turned your piss a very disturbing maroon colour the next day, although fresh fluid flushed it out fairly promptly.

Never did find out what it was.

Yeah with my personal experiences you were probably smoking crack with meth in it because that?s what the meth does to me every time!!

Meth doesn't have a taste unless you burn it, and doesn't turn your piss different colors.

If I pissed maroon one day, I'd go to urgent care.

Yeah, that's a major problem, I used 2 grams of meth a day and I pissed clear every time, never any discoloration.

Like scrofula said it doesn't really have a taste unless you burn it or it's cut to hell.

Ma-ma-ma-make crack like this, as one Mr. Percy Miller once so eloquently stated. And yeah, cutting crack with meth is definitely one thing I've never heard of, or seen. Pretty much everyone has met a guy or gal that studies rock more than the average geologist, a methed up crack rock story would spread like wildfire.

What annoys me is when I wash up coke that's been weighed on the same scales as weed or been stored next to it or skinned-up over it or however the hell it happens, but I do not like weed-flavoured crack
I don't even smoke weed

What annoys me is when I wash up coke that's been weighed on the same scales as weed or been stored next to it or skinned-up over it or however the hell it happens, but I do not like weed-flavoured crack
I don't even smoke weed

I don't like weed-flavored meth either, but the guys I get it from do/did* most of their business in weed. They'd hand over a rock sometimes with bare fingers**, which makes me wonder, who got the next buds after I left, and were they at all confused when they were awake the next day? (Doesn't help with meth trips, because they feel a lot like massive weed trips.)

*It's legal now, and I'm not sure what these guys' business plan is going to be.
**Dude has CP; I give him a pass cause he can't open his hand, but then his crew also use fingers.

I would have thought that given the bodily crevices that such drugs are often smuggled in, having a trace of weed on your crack/meth/heroin would be less of a concern than having a trace of e-coli on it :)