• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

OXYCONTIN IS DONE!!!!if u abuse them find somethen new

I got OPs for the first time today. 60mgs. I find the buzz very enjoyable but then again I was going through heavy H withdrawal at the time, three days in, so my body was in desperate need of an opiate. I imagine the only people who will have problems with these pills are the ones who have a specific addiction to the old OC oxy. And that is because their body is used to, actually addicted to the old formulation.

This is all about just taking them orally by the way.

My suggestion: put yourself into withdrawal. Full on withdrawal. Several days. Until you are freezing and aching and your body is begging for something. Then start your new prescription. This should work as far as adjusting your body to the new formula.

how unlucky for me as soon as my doctor writes me a script of oxycontin they start to sell the OP's

I got OPs for the first time today. 60mgs. I find the buzz very enjoyable but then again I was going through heavy H withdrawal at the time, three days in, so my body was in desperate need of an opiate. I imagine the only people who will have problems with these pills are the ones who have a specific addiction to the old OC oxy. And that is because their body is used to, actually addicted to the old formulation.

This is all about just taking them orally by the way.

My suggestion: put yourself into withdrawal. Full on withdrawal. Several days. Until you are freezing and aching and your body is begging for something. Then start your new prescription. This should work as far as adjusting your body to the new formula.

Sounds like unecessary suffering. A few days for someone with an opiate tolerance isn't required nor is it likely that someone could have them but just not take them. If it was just a matter of waiting a few days, your half way through the acute wds. I get what your saying about waiting and how the pills will provide a stronger effect, similar to waiting before taking subs. The new OP may make it easier for people that are trying to taper. After chewing the pills long enough, it's not easy to stop and take them uncrushed. So now een crushing/chewing will slow down how much is instantly released. That's not to say you can't just take more at once, or switch to an IR. If the Op are all you can get, they coud e a good thing when trying to quit.

One of my friends today scraped off the outer green coating of the new 80mg Oxycontin OP and then used a pill crusher to crush the rest of the pill into a fine powder. After it was a fine powder he put half under his tongue, and then snorted the rest of it. He said it didn't hurt his nose any worse then the old OC's, and it got him pretty high compared to just swallowing the new OP's. If anyone wants to try this please let me know how well it works for you guys! Good luck I hope you get very high!

i find that hard to beleive, i take the new OPs orally, and get nothing, and they are impossible to crush, they just rubberize and flake off. its like trying to crush up an eraser.

Reluctantly, I too am switchin to the brown from my usual oc dosage. But, I hate using foil. Does anyone have any other smoking methods that aren't too wasteful of the H? or am I stuck freebasing?
Also, does anyone have an opinion as to how much H it takes (via smoke) to meet an oc blast of 160mgs?
Thanks

well mundipharma OC's do alright in in my neck of the woods, but we'll soon follow suit i guess... does anyone one know abou austra;ia? i got this script the other day as you can see. sorry to rub it in>
ooooo029.jpg

I really like this picture and there is 30mg in each barrel. micron filtering gives clear water

ooooo026-1.jpg

Ok so I snorted oxy's all of august and into september, and i got high and liked it, but got nauseas as fuck after it wore off.

can someone explain to me what the article talks about in regards to the dangers of snorting the new oxy? kind of a long read.

well mundipharma OC's do alright in in my neck of the woods, but we'll soon follow suit i guess... does anyone one know about Australia? i got this script the other day as you can see. sorry to rub it in>
ooooo029.jpg

I really like this picture and there is 30mg in each barrel. micron filtering gives clear water

so in Australia, even the generics can be labeled as Oxycontin? because thats a brand name, I thought all generics could only be labeled as "oxycodone CR, ER, XR, SR"?

and I can't believe they even make a 15mg oxycontin, thats like almost no oxycodone per hour. but yeah, thats extremely clear looking shot. how much water is in there though? that looks like a 3-5ML barrel. you should only need 1ML barrel, also I don't know if you're new to IV use or not, but you might wanna get smaller needles than that, 23G is like a harpoon and will most definitely leave track marks. try to go at least 27G and up, 29G being my favorite. 30G is where they start to get too skinny and can bend/clog easily.

well mundipharma OC's do alright in in my neck of the woods, but we'll soon follow suit i guess... does anyone one know about austra;ia? i got this script the other day as you can see. sorry to rub it in
ooooo026-3.jpg
Theres 30mg in each barrell thats been wheelfiltered by a .22micron and i used 2.5ml of water each. looks likw water,
ooooo028.jpg
ooooo029.jpg

NSFW:
ooooo036.jpg

is this stuff allowed? if not i'm, sorry wont happen again

edit the 23 gauge is crazy. it reminds me of being in a hospital. i don't think its painful and is easy to register and the best part is you can bang 2.5ml in seconds

Ok so I snorted oxy's all of august and into september, and i got high and liked it, but got nauseas as fuck after it wore off.

can someone explain to me what the article talks about in regards to the dangers of snorting the new oxy? kind of a long read.

kinda need this answered.

so in Australia, even the generics can be labeled as Oxycontin? because thats a brand name, I thought all generics could only be labeled as "oxycodone CR, ER, XR, SR"?

and I can't believe they even make a 15mg oxycontin, thats like almost no oxycodone per hour. but yeah, thats extremely clear looking shot. how much water is in there though? that looks like a 3-5ML barrel. you should only need 1ML barrel, also I don't know if you're new to IV use or not, but you might wanna get smaller needles than that, 23G is like a harpoon and will most definitely leave track marks. try to go at least 27G and up, 29G being my favourite. 30G is where they start to get too skinny and can bend/clog easily.

you'd get 7.5 orally in the first hour/ hour n a half and then the rest is released continuously. you'd just chew em or if i felt like i wanted to play up u can easily put 2 on a spoon swabbed and powdered with warm /hot water stirred and let lit for 20 mins, but. I'm quite experienced n wouldn't never use without a micron and was just experimenting with that gauge as i said its crazy and i like the feel of steel and you dont even have to pull back.... as sooon as you go in blood automatically shoots into the barrel. you dont have to register because you slowly push it in an wait for a darting line of blood to shoot up half the length of the barrel, which is beautiful, call me crazy. you never need to pull back with a 23G as soon as you stop pushing the plunger another line on half blood half drugs shoots back in and you just keep pressing and letting go..

Thanks for the tip about releasing the belt earlier than normal i'd push in a mil and then release, check registrar and continue at a faster pace. Ive had 7 years of IV use and 5 of those years was H. i had never tried another opiate apart from tram and bupe until 2 years ago when i started to try everything. it all started with my first endone experience. 40mg of oral Ir OC in the second day of a 2 week H binge... my tolerance was still high, but be cause it was a first time my brain has had OC it gave me the cleanest NOD i've ever had. not even 150 IV's would give me that feeling again.

They didn't have the 3ml barrels so i got a bunch of the 5,s, but i'm picking up some 3ml barrels and 27G 1ml disposable syringes... yeah i used about a mil a pill plus a little rewash... i don't use heat. i powder it and let it sit for at least 30 mins stirring. so thats why i ended up with 5ml total with 4 15mg OC's

Anyway im on bupe for 10 or so days so i'll be using the 3ml barrel to mix up 2mg of bupe which is my daily dose. i then simply squirt the filtered bupe in the 3ml barrel straight down the back of a 1ml fit

Last edited:
make sure you're undoing your tie-off before firing in 2.5ML of liquid. otherwise you could very easily blow that vein and bruise it all up. you can usually get away with shooting 1ML of liquid in while still being tied off, but 2.5ML is a bit much.

and yeah, I was wondering that myself. do you guys still have the old OC's (and are they printed like the US ones, OC/80?)

also, it looks like the script came in a box, we don't get oxycontin in boxes either, and did you only get 20 of them, or more? because 20 oxycontins is an odd number of pills for a month, normally its at least 60 for a month.

but yeah getting some 19s tomorrow.
do you mean 29g here? because I've never seen 19G, nor would I want to. I've seen 20G, because thats the gauge they have to use when giving you blood, otherwise it breaks the blood cells in half if you try using a smaller rig. at least thats what the nurse said when I asked if she had to use such a huge needle. she said she could actually get away with using a 22G, but 20G is better on the safe side.

honestly just eat it please.... it kicks inlike clockwork and the oral onset of OC is beautiful..... 45mis no matter what i got in my stomachs... just give oral oc a go

of course im gonna eat it from now on now that i know its fucked if you snort it.

what im asking is, what happens if you snort the new stuff? cuz i was snortin that shit like ALL of august. any long term effects?

make sure you're undoing your tie-off before firing in 2.5ML of liquid. otherwise you could very easily blow that vein and bruise it all up. you can usually get away with shooting 1ML of liquid in while still being tied off, but 2.5ML is a bit much.

and yeah, I was wondering that myself. do you guys still have the old OC's (and are they printed like the US ones, OC/80?)

also, it looks like the script came in a box, we don't get oxycontin in boxes either, and did you only get 20 of them, or more? because 20 oxycontins is an odd number of pills for a month, normally its at least 60 for a month.

yeah thanks for the tip mate, 90 a month i'm getting 15mg now used to be 30mg
NSFW:
ooooo037.jpg

desult081shaunish.jpg
desult079.jpg
desult083-Copy.jpg
now i'm ready for work%)

Last edited:
you might wanna slap some "NSFW" tags around those pics,especially that first one. and I guess theres nothing wrong with putting a pic of your face up here, as long as in the same post you're not saying you're the main supplier of butt-fuck egypt or something but I still wouldn't do it on this drug board thats very well known. I only post pics of my face on this board on the general section of the board. but at the same time, I'm not talking about buying drugs because I don't anymore, now that I got my morphine scripts.

I actually like the new OPs because I like long acting opiates and with the OPs you can cut up the pills and still preserve the time release mechanism. (which I know is exactly why everyone else does not like them). For example, if I have an OP 80, I can quarter it and take 20mg and have that 20mg active for 12 hours. With the OC 80s you had to take all 80mg to get the 12 hour functioning. It definitely makes them less addictive too because you are not always tempted to do up a little bit here and there. Forcing you to take them orally forces you to have patience, at least a little bit, and patience is something that drug users generally lack.

For example: 'I want to feel this way now! NOW!'