• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

OXYCONTIN IS DONE!!!!if u abuse them find somethen new

Yeah, I know about the IR's and Opana, but I figure this is a good sign to just stop.

I have been using consistently for almost one full year, and dabbling before that for a couple years, but only doing oxy pretty much full-time since last Nov. I have had access to both the IR's and OC but it seems like I may not have access anymore, and buying these days is just too sketchy and with the new OPs jacking up all prices, too costly as well.

I've got to quit sometime so instead of digging myself deeper I figure it's just time to give it up.

MEH!!! Oh well.

breaking op tamperproof mechanism solution#1-(h2o2+CH3COOH+1hr+heat=fun)

It requires the pill to be ground into a fine powder, preferably with a metal file. THE PILL CANNOT GET WET WHILE GRINDING. I am basing this off 40mg op that I have been experimenting with.

1. grind pill to powder
2.get container place 4cc's of h2o2(hydrogen peroxide) and 4cc's of white vinegar together, then mix.
3.place op powder into mixture.
4.swirl container containing solution to mix up.
5. leave container for hour it will completely break down. no goo like with the coke method.
6.Once broken down, you are not finish this mixture is not yet ingest-able. the hydrogen peroxide has to be broken down into its baser elements.
7.Heat the solution to 120f-150f or very low on a stove top.
8.As you do this the solution will slowly evaporate which is ideal as to not to destroy the oxycodone. The low heat breaks the bonds of the peroxide by turning it into its two harmless components water and hydrogen.
9.As you heat all of the solution away You will be left with your final product stuck to the bottom of the solution container.

NOTES: the ratio of dis-solvent to op has to be right so the process wont take too long.
Have fun!

It requires the pill to be ground into a fine powder, preferably with a metal file. THE PILL CANNOT GET WET WHILE GRINDING. I am basing this off 40mg op that I have been experimenting with.

1. grind pill to powder
2.get container place 4cc's of h2o2(hydrogen peroxide) and 4cc's of white vinegar together, then mix.
5. leave container for hour it will completely break down. no goo like with the coke method.
6.Once broken down, you are not finish this mixture is not yet ingest-able. the hydrogen peroxide has to be broken down into its baser elements.
8.As you do this the solution will slowly evaporate which is ideal as to not to destroy the oxycodone. The low heat breaks the bonds of the peroxide by turning it into its two harmless components water and hydrogen.
9.As you heat all of the solution away You will be left with your final product stuck to the bottom of the solution container.

NOTES: the ratio of dis-solvent to op has to be right so the process wont take too long.
Have fun!
Interesting. Well, while I am going for my last ride on this trip I might as well give this a shot and see what happens. Couple questions:

1. How long do you wait after all of the liquid has boiled away to remove the oxy from the container? Just until it is dry enough to get it out?
2. Also, what kind of container did you use on the stove? I was thinking about just using the smallest cooking pot I have but even that seems like it would be too big. Does it matter?
3. Finally, did you use some type of thermometer to make sure you were between 120-150, or did you just let it boil away at a low setting? Does it actually boil, or just heat-up and evaporate?

TIA

seriously people, I would just eat double your regular dose of these. no sense in dying over some crazy way to make it shootable.

didnt get passed the 5th post glad it happening there cause it aint happening in canada.
Nuthins gonna change.
And as mentioned theres always a way.where theres a will theres a way .
If not in your country then just eat the buggers and get off that way.
The only dif i found by snorting was the quik reaction time verses eating them.
poweder them up and dump them in a drink...

seriously people, I would just eat double your regular dose of these. no sense in dying over some crazy way to make it shootable.
FTR: I would not be shooting this, but if it just leaves straight oxycodone behind then IMO snorting it would be fine.

Just wondering if this guy can give anymore info or feedback.

Interesting. Well, while I am going for my last ride on this trip I might as well give this a shot and see what happens. Couple questions:

1. How long do you wait after all of the liquid has boiled away to remove the oxy from the container? Just until it is dry enough to get it out?
2. Also, what kind of container did you use on the stove? I was thinking about just using the smallest cooking pot I have but even that seems like it would be too big. Does it matter?
3. Finally, did you use some type of thermometer to make sure you were between 120-150, or did you just let it boil away at a low setting? Does it actually boil, or just heat-up and evaporate?

TIA
1.Liquid should not be hot enough to boil but you should see condensation and evap.. happening during the process. whats left on the bottom of container should be crusty but a lil moist. yes til it is dry enough to get it out of the container.
2.yes its important I used a big pot with water filled three quarters of the way with water,
and placed one of those glass cooking pan/dish floating in the pot of water.
You place the solution of op in the floating glass pan. the idea is to give a buffer so the op is not directly on the burner.
3. heat the water up till it was hot then placed glass pan in water. Yes I used one of those thermometers that people use to take there temps when they have a fever. I f you don't have one you can use your eye when you have the stove on low. that's why I have a buffer of boiling water in which the glass pan floats.

You can add clear alcohol(vodka) to your concoction which will aid in evaporation and the pulling of the oxycodone from the matrix.
Just make sure that your ratio of solvents to op is not too much in either direction. remember the less solvents the better you can always add more at a later time. peace appreciate the feedback.

1.Liquid should not be hot enough to boil but you should see condensation and evap.. happening during the process. whats left on the bottom of container should be crusty but a lil moist. yes til it is dry enough to get it out of the container.
2.yes its important I used a big pot with water filled three quarters of the way with water,
and placed one of those glass cooking pan/dish floating in the pot of water.
You place the solution of op in the floating glass pan. the idea is to give a buffer so the op is not directly on the burner.
3. heat the water up till it was hot then placed glass pan in water. Yes I used one of those thermometers that people use to take there temps when they have a fever. I f you don't have one you can use your eye when you have the stove on low. that's why I have a buffer of boiling water in which the glass pan floats.

You can add clear alcohol(vodka) to your concoction which will aid in evaporation and the pulling of the oxycodone from the matrix.
Just make sure that your ratio of solvents to op is not too much in either direction. remember the less solvents the better you can always add more at a later time. peace appreciate the feedback.

So...

The container with the oxy and others is actually in a bigger pot of boiling/hot water, and then THAT water in the pot is what makes the solution in the container heat up and evaporate? Am I following?

The container with the oxy+ is not actually on the stove directly, rather, it is sitting in a larger pot of hot/boiling water which is causing the oxy+ to heat-up and evaporate?

I think I gotcha.

So...

The container with the oxy and others is actually in a bigger pot of boiling/hot water, and then THAT water in the pot is what makes the solution in the container heat up and evaporate? Am I following?

The container with the oxy+ is not actually on the stove directly, rather, it is sitting in a larger pot of hot/boiling water which is causing the oxy+ to heat-up and evaporate?

I think I gotcha.

1.Yes you have it correct it was the only way I could evaporate the solution with some amount of control.

2.yes

Ok...can someone please explain the "hose clamp" technique for me???

hose clamp technique sucks for a lack of better words. just go to a hardware store and get a metal file they work the best for anything you may run into.

cooking isnt my thing its too much effort for too little reward.

and you cant "just eat double" it doesnt work i've taken about 3 or 4 times what it said and i was as sober as... a sober person.

CRUSH and parachute double your dose, not just take it whole.

now, I know crushing doesn't release much of the oxycodone instantly, but it does SOME, so crushing them would help a little. but I see no reason how taking double, triple, quadruple your dose wouldn't work...

1. grind pill to powder

Have fun!

So, I'm giving this a shot this afternoon just for shits and giggles.

4cc hyd per + 4cc white vin + 40mg powdered OP

I am right at one hour of letting it sit and it is 1000000% goo. I did exactly as you said and whereas you said 'no goo like with the coke method' mine is all goo. In fact, I'd say it's more gooey than with the Coke method. It's not hard to combine two liquids and then add powder so I can't imagine that I did anything 'wrong.'

Anyway, I am getting ready to cook it down so I will update when that's completed.

End:

I cooked it down until there were some brown bubbles starting to form and minimal liquid.

Looks like there is also MAYBE 5mg of some white powder leftover, but it is very faint and I can't even really tell if there is anything there.

Since I plan to insufflate, I will be letting this leftover 'stuff' dry out and then give it a whirl. I'm not expecting much if anything. MEH.

Edit: I've concluded that this was a complete waste. PFFT.

Edit II: I decided to clean out the little bit of gooey light brown sludge that was left in my container and schmeared it on some AL foil and lit it up freebase style. Gave me a rush/buzz similar to the couple times I smoked powdered OC of off foil (never my idea or preference, BTW) and was not too bad.

So, not a complete waste, but I definitely would NOT rec trying this. Unless the person who posted this method can find some mistake with what I did, or maybe this was ONLY for IV'ing, don't know, but I'm 99.999999% sure I did nothing wrong in my prep. It is very simple as you can see.

Last edited:
Wow well that new method is much more intensive than the other one, not to mention throwing in an additional dollop of 'you-could-die' danger. As I noted, snorting OC is not worth it to go to so much trouble. At all. Insufflated OC, at least with the OPs, is a weak thirty minute buzz at best. Unless you have some sort of laboratory to work with you are inevitably going to lose some during the process as well. So you will be left with less OC that is less effective and lasts less than 1/20th of an oral dose. And putting in at least a couple hours of preparation. In the end you will just have a dirty headache and a real stupid feeling about yourself.

That is just speaking for snorting though. Anyone wanting to IV one of these concoctions directly into their bloodstream should really consider why they are even bothering to read a harm reduction website.

There's NO WAY to make a pill abuse-proof. Someone, somewhere is ALWAYS going to find a way to abuse it.

well then you're so smart WHAT is IT?? don't tease us. I've googled my brains out and theres no concensus on a way to "properly" abuse these with success that us users/abusers have previously enjoyed. If you can help dont' bother talking