• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

OXYCONTIN IS DONE!!!!if u abuse them find somethen new

one could get high, and keep it up as long as they kept their blood level full of a certain amount of oxycontin at a time. you'd have to take a few pills whole at first, but then once you're where you're at, you should be able to kind of dose normally, just not every 12 hours, and one could conceivably keep the buzz goin'.

one could get high, and keep it up as long as they kept their blood level full of a certain amount of oxycontin at a time. you'd have to take a few pills whole at first, but then once you're where you're at, you should be able to kind of dose normally, just not every 12 hours, and one could conceivably keep the buzz goin'.

I completely agree with this. I have not tried the OP's but if I did I would go this route...

of course, one could only go that route if they had a script themselves, or bought about a whole script off someone.

One month of blast action shouldn't do you any long term harm. Everyone's different so don't go nuts, use precaution, but I really wouldn't worry. Get second and third opinions from people that have done it, you'll see.

do you mean 29g here? because I've never seen 19G, nor would I want to. I've seen 20G, because thats the gauge they have to use when giving you blood, otherwise it breaks the blood cells in half if you try using a smaller rig. at least thats what the nurse said when I asked if she had to use such a huge needle. she said she could actually get away with using a 22G, but 20G is better on the safe side.

Sorry just started on clonazepam for the first time 1mg a day plus i was smoking weed%)

I replied in-depth to your other reply because i edited my post a bit, but one other thing. you can see how big the 20mg OC's are in the pic in this thread. i'd say they are roughly half the size of an OC80 yes the same one everyone seems to get the notorious army green coloured pill. Is the 60mg the same size as the 20? because i know the 5,10,15.20,30 and 40s are all the same size,,,, not too sure about the 60 but if it was as small a a 20 then it would bee the most efficient OC to IV. 3 of them on a spoon boom!

I got from getting endone to 60 5mg OC a month and i'd always come back 3 or 4 days earlier and he was always liberal with his prescribing i cam back to go from 10's to 20s with no hassle, but he said no higher, next refil i said they only work for 8hours, showed him the pamphlet stating analgesia for 8-12 hours and he instantly game me 90 a month. I'm on a monthly script of 15 mg OC twice a day now and have been using bupe to save them and its a very easy transition

Last edited:
yeah thanks for the tip mate, 90 a month i'm getting 15mg now used to be 30mg
NSFW:
ooooo037.jpg

desult081shaunish.jpg
desult079.jpg
desult083-Copy.jpg
now i'm ready for work%)

YOu lucky Swedish bastard :p

I tried the method with the microwave and the freezing. and it worked. I cant vouch for how much you might lose in the process, if any, but it definitely makes for a snortable product. Here I will lay out the steps and how they went for me and where you might encounter problems yourself.

1) Use a fine sandpaper to sand down the OP down to a fine powder.

- I found this to be the most difficult part. First you have to cut off that out casing, which is 50x more difficult to get off. More than 50. It's on there like adhesive. You lose a lot of the pill here (which you just eat. No big problem). So you take your reduced pill and sand it, which does work, but a lot of oxy gets stuck to the sandpaper and is not that easy to get off. I did get most of it off, I believe.

2) Microwave on a ceramic plate for 4-10 minutes until the powder is golden brown.

- I was worried here, but it worked out. About four minutes in the powder began to turn brown, within thirty seconds it was all brown. I took it out and it had a gooey glazed look, like cooked sugar.

3) Put in freezer for 7-12 minutes.

- Not taking any risks I did the full 12 here. When it was done there was basically no moisture like the recipe said their might be. It still seemed kind of a goo consistency (goo, thats an educated word). I took it and tried to crush it with a credit card, that didnt work too well, it just sort of flatened but not as bad as untreated OPs. So I just cut it with a razor repeatedly until it sort of resembled something snortable. And I portioned out two lines.

4) Snort.

- Snort I did. It went up. No drip and got me nicely buzzed, although quite a short buzz (but isn't nasal oxy always short?)

Verdict - I will probably try this at least one more time, using a bit more oxy to give the substance more heft in the microwave. I only used 30mg this time. Also I will cut the microwave time a bit shorter. I think my microwave product was more gooey because of the extra seconds even. Beyond that, there is nothing else to report. It worked but it was A LOT of effort for such a diminished buzz. Maybe doing this with a whole pill, putting the finished stuff into a gel capsule, and plugging that would be a great idea. I've never plugged anything before but I might give this a go. Best luck bluelight.

Hasn't this been said before about Oxy?

Yeah remember when Watson was the only official generic available, then purdue won the lawsuit against Endo pharma , next day no more generics officially till now

Purdue is just keeping copyrights on their side

Drifters Escape

I did it again tonight and my final verdict is stay away. It is labor intensive and does not work barely at all. It's just a waste of good oxy.

I tried the method with the microwave and the freezing. and it worked. I cant vouch for how much you might lose in the process, if any, but it definitely makes for a snortable product. Here I will lay out the steps and how they went for me and where you might encounter problems yourself.

1) Use a fine sandpaper to sand down the OP down to a fine powder.

- I found this to be the most difficult part. First you have to cut off that out casing, which is 50x more difficult to get off. More than 50. It's on there like adhesive. You lose a lot of the pill here (which you just eat. No big problem). So you take your reduced pill and sand it, which does work, but a lot of oxy gets stuck to the sandpaper and is not that easy to get off. I did get most of it off, I believe.

2) Microwave on a ceramic plate for 4-10 minutes until the powder is golden brown.

- I was worried here, but it worked out. About four minutes in the powder began to turn brown, within thirty seconds it was all brown. I took it out and it had a gooey glazed look, like cooked sugar.

3) Put in freezer for 7-12 minutes.

- Not taking any risks I did the full 12 here. When it was done there was basically no moisture like the recipe said their might be. It still seemed kind of a goo consistency (goo, thats an educated word). I took it and tried to crush it with a credit card, that didnt work too well, it just sort of flatened but not as bad as untreated OPs. So I just cut it with a razor repeatedly until it sort of resembled something snortable. And I portioned out two lines.

4) Snort.

- Snort I did. It went up. No drip and got me nicely buzzed, although quite a short buzz (but isn't nasal oxy always short?)

Verdict - I will probably try this at least one more time, using a bit more oxy to give the substance more heft in the microwave. I only used 30mg this time. Also I will cut the microwave time a bit shorter. I think my microwave product was more gooey because of the extra seconds even. Beyond that, there is nothing else to report. It worked but it was A LOT of effort for such a diminished buzz. Maybe doing this with a whole pill, putting the finished stuff into a gel capsule, and plugging that would be a great idea. I've never plugged anything before but I might give this a go. Best luck bluelight.

Sounds mighty strenuous to toot some oxy. Since prices came down on them I drop 2-300 mg in cola/vinegar/citric acid or anything to mimic the stomach over night. And drink the disgusting substance and it gets me pretty good except it seems short lived imo.

ok i have limited time to the net,been tying to read as much as possible about the new formula..but i want some answers if you guys dont mind

1:the regular formulation is gone now?

2:whats the p stand for in op?

3:a buddy of mine uses oxy and his source got regular oc's last month,whats the deal?

4: what exactly did they do to make them abuse proof this time?

5:how do you find out what your getting now when somone hands a pharmacy a script...call pharmacy? talk to the doc?

sorry for all the ?'s dont have much time to search

ok i have limited time to the net,been tying to read as much as possible about the new formula..but i want some answers if you guys dont mind

1:the regular formulation is gone now?

2:whats the p stand for in op?

3:a buddy of mine uses oxy and his source got regular oc's last month,whats the deal?

4: what exactly did they do to make them abuse proof this time?

5:how do you find out what your getting now when somone hands a pharmacy a script...call pharmacy? talk to the doc?

sorry for all the ?'s dont have much time to search

1. the old or "regular" formula is still for sale as a generic, under the company Ethex

2. my guess is that the OP stands for "oxycontin purdue"

3. see my answer to number 1.

4. added crazy plastics and stuff you DO NOT want in your veins, even if you manage to get it all sucked up in the rig, do not shoot this. it will harden back in our veins and pretty much act as a blood clot and can kill you.

5. I would call ahead and ask if they have the Ethex generics available.

No they are out now. I'm in Georgia and everyone around here has been getting the new version of OC. I just got my script of 40's today and damn it if I didn't get the new OC OP. It sucks...but I will just get my doc to switch me to something else ya know.

It never mentions the hose clamp in any of thier tests

July 1st tho? i thought it wasnt till the 1st of next year?

but when you cut the new OP, it releases the time release and gels up. I liked the old ones because if you only wanted to do half, you could cut it and save the other half. Now if cut the new OC's, it gels and then loses all potency. Or so I've read that it does. Please correct me if I am wrong but I could have swore I read that tampering with it in any way, makes it gel up and then lose potency.

I actually like the new OPs because I like long acting opiates and with the OPs you can cut up the pills and still preserve the time release mechanism. (which I know is exactly why everyone else does not like them). For example, if I have an OP 80, I can quarter it and take 20mg and have that 20mg active for 12 hours. With the OC 80s you had to take all 80mg to get the 12 hour functioning. It definitely makes them less addictive too because you are not always tempted to do up a little bit here and there. Forcing you to take them orally forces you to have patience, at least a little bit, and patience is something that drug users generally lack.

For example: 'I want to feel this way now! NOW!'

bipolar, next month call and ask around about the Ethex generics. they're the EXACT same as the old formula purdue oxycontins. wanna know why? because they are leftovers from purdue, that were sold to ethex. they won't be around forever, but for now, you can still get the old oxys, just under the ethex company name.

of course im gonna eat it from now on now that i know its fucked if you snort it.

what im asking is, what happens if you snort the new stuff? cuz i was snortin that shit like ALL of august. any long term effects?

a couple people in this thread said how after you go through all the tedious work of getting a pill into a fine enough "powder," you have to snort it right away or else I guess it starts to gel up, and even then, you're gonna be picking pieces and strands of gel stuck in your nose for a day or two.

I don't think Purdue would mention the long term effects of snorting their new formulation in their pdf

Bump.

Seems the only way to take these is orally.

I've tried the cooking > freezing > snorting method and while it does work you seem to waste a ton.

Tried the powder > Coke overnight and while that seems to work OK it's still a pain and IMO a waste.

Empty stomach > chew > Coke, seems to be what we are stuck with.

Oh well. I guess it's time to give it up. I'm not going to H and I'm not going to waste any more money on these OPs. Meh. W/Ds only last a few days and then I will be home free and clean. Plus I have like 15 2MG bars of Xanax to help me through that time, so I'm not too worried.

F it.

Last edited:
funkymonk, if you're actually going to quit, thats great and I fully encourage you to.

if you change your mind, there are always other forms of oxy out there that aren't timed release.