• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Mephedrone Thread (4-mmc) version HR+ 2.0

Who cares if he is an academic... Doesn't make his theories anymore right than anyone elses.

The things he's been saying apply to all drugs, not just mephedrone - so it is stupid.

We all know legalizing drugs will reduce the crime rate.. why would it be any different with Meph?

How nice it would be if people could just take substances without fucking themselves and others around them up. These mephedrone stories from the UK really shit me. Some people have no willpower and no ability to do things with even an iota of responsibility and foresight.

Meanwhile it ruins things for those that want to dabble in substances of various kinds responsibly and with no impact on their working life and those around them.

Hit the nail right on the head there! %) Moderation is the key and not enough people do this..

Would be curious to see the impact of the law in the UK and whether the scene has completely changed or if it is no different.

Some people have no willpower and no ability to do things with even an iota of responsibility and foresight.

Is it really surprising that this happens? Not everyone is happy with life and themselves, drugs fix this temporarily and there will always be these issues until this is fixed (hint. it won't ever be).

Who cares if he is an academic... Doesn't make his theories anymore right than anyone elses.

Exactly, there are loads of smart academics that talk shit and use their background to push their crackpot theories and ideas.

The only time an academics theories or publishings should be taken over any person from the street, is when the study has been peer reviewed, or has extensive unbiased backing. When a single person presents an idea it is almost always going to be biased in one direction.

Reduce crime rate - Definately
Reduce harm - debatable.

@antheads
Aren't most of us here academics?

by your name thestudent14, it seems your not an academic yet ;)

But when I hear people like Sustanon who are extremely experienced with meph say 600mg's is more then enough. 3-5 sounds excessive at the least.

"There is little to NO EVIDENCE to suggest that 4mmc is toxic beyond its cardiovascular effects, just speculation based on the 5-HT2B agonism it creates, and common side effects with other drugs that fit the profile."

I disagree, based on it's legal use in the UK and the associated deaths over there. Maybe I miss understood all the evidence I've read on Meph, but my understanding is that at those high doses damage is nearly Innevitable. You saying that they probably had stupidly high doses may be true. But I've heard people saying over 2 grams gave purple knee's, finger tips etc. (True these were internet articles so they are not credible) But as i said a couple of weeks back, a friend of a friend of mine ended up in hospital from a few grams of 4-mmc across a few days.

But most of all party safe =D

Sustanon extremely experienced? I'll leave that one right out of this.

Secondly, someone developing purple limbs/hands etc should be raising some serious fucking ALARM bells. If anyone has any idea about general human physiology at all then they will appreciate that purpling of the skin is a result of lack of blood flow, namely vasoconstriction. If people don't see purpling of the skin as a severe warning sign, then maybe natural selection should take its course because it is blatant ignorance!

Ignorant drug user No.1 :'Dude, i munched 15g's in 3 days it was epic...... but for some reason i have severe chest pains and dont feel well'

I wonder why mate, you've not only put immense pressure on your heart yet you've constricted blood flow so much so that its a wonder a stroke isn't imminent.

Duhhh

^ Autoimmune vasculitis has been mentioned on a few sites. That would possibly explain the ongoing or returning symptoms.

Facebook chat reveals DJ's drug plans

A 23-year-old Northern Territory disc jockey who discussed buying large quantities of an illegal drug with several people on Facebook will spend 28 days in jail after pleading guilty to possession.

In 2009, police raided the house of Dylan Karta Punster and found 135 grams of methadrone, which had been sent to him from China.

They later seized a package addressed to Punster that contained a capsule-filling device and thousands of empty capsules.

Police also found Facebook messages talking about the quality of the drug, and how to buy more of it if the importation was successful.

"Is it good?" one of his Facebook friends asks.

"Yeah, it is," Punster replies.

"Got to reload every half hour or so.

"Bit like Charlie.

"Good shit but cheap as, too."

Punster initially told police the drugs and the 3000 empty capsules were for his own use.

Justice Judith Kelly did not accept that and sentenced Punster to 18 months' jail with a non-parole period of 28 days.

ABC News

Methadrone. That's a new spelling.

Reduce crime rate - Definately
Reduce harm - debatable.

@antheads
Aren't most of us here academics?

Lol yep. I run my own electronic engineering business programming and designing hand held electronics.

Id say the spectrum of drug users is pretty uniform, just as many professionals as unemployed bums use them. My addiction doctor said he was glad I had work etc, but that it certainly wasn't unusual to see educated or employed people coming.

I didn't know where to post this, so I figured it would best be suited here.

Gave Methylone a whirl the other night. Snorted instead of swallowed. By the time I got out of the bathroom I could start to feel it.

Gave me great energy for 1.5 - 2 hours. Wondering around, seeing how everyone was, chatting away to strangers. The come up felt somewhat similar to MDMA, minus the 'magic' and 'love'.

Re-dosed around the 2.5 hour mark. Same effects. Fantastic time was had.

Comedown was pretty smooth. No trouble sleeping (well who would have trouble after some serious green). Next day was fine. Not scattered, only tired from not a big enough sleep in.
All in all, had an amazing time. Obviously it is no comparison to MDMA, but shit son, it was pretty damn fun!

^Methylone is directly comparable to MDMA, almost identical if you have good stuff in the right dosage (300mg~)

It is said to be 33% as potent as it's parent analogue, so 300mg would be a good dose if you consider 100mg as a fairly solid MDMA dose.

I always took 300mg capsules and found them to put me in exactly the same mindstate i'd expect from a comparable dose of MDMA

I'm still surprised when I see people compare mephedrone to coke, I found it almost indistinguishable from MDMA, maybe slightly speedier and obviously shorter in duration.

MrIbis, how did you normally take it? I wanted to just swallow it, by my friend convinced me to snort it. If you have done both, are there notable differences?

^Methylone is directly comparable to MDMA, almost identical if you have good stuff in the right dosage (300mg~)

It is said to be 33% as potent as it's parent analogue, so 300mg would be a good dose if you consider 100mg as a fairly solid MDMA dose.

I always took 300mg capsules and found them to put me in exactly the same mindstate i'd expect from a comparable dose of MDMA

The other week when I said methylcathinone resembled mdma I was thinking of Methylone. I knew I was thinking of a meth something.

My apologies.
MY BAD!

MrIbis, how did you normally take it? I wanted to just swallow it, by my friend convinced me to snort it. If you have done both, are there notable differences?

I personally found very noticeable differences between dropping vs railing 4MMC. Most being the duration.

Railing:
-Much quicker onset (10-15mins compared to ~1hr)
-Huge headrush
-Noticeable vasoconstriction (pounding head, high blood pressure, redness in the face) even moreso then dropping
-Burns like HELL
-Duration of about 40mins - 1hr then trailing off (compared to ~4hrs)
-Less euphoric

Personally I prefer swollowing it in caps (~200mg/cap)