• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine Megathread

Also if you are banging it, if you don?t puke within the first two minutes, the prod is whack AF and you may want to contemplate what else is really in it and plug it instead....

've got a friend who works at a lab testing facility where I can send a sample to get tested anytime I want. I've been using a new supplier since early June. The stuff is said to be extremely good quality. Every time I get a few grams I send a sample to be tested. Which confirms that the stuff is very good quality. The highest test I had came back was around 96.5% Eeyore and the lowest test result came back as a tick under 93%. I've never puked or even thought about it with this stuff. And although I'm not normally a heavy user, once every three or four months or so, I decide to have a little fun and over the course of a long evening go through close to half a gram. Never once felt like throwing up.

Just out of curiosity, what are the most common cuts found in cocaine in the United States that very closely resemble the effects of cocaine itself? I'm not asking what cuts are used more as a filler and nothing else. I'm asking which most commonly found cuts by themselves most resemble the effects of cocaine. I know the benzocaine lidocaine procaine are all numbing agents and caffeine acts as a stimulant but what other cuts are used that could fool you into thinking your cocaine is better than it really is?

No one will answer this question as people could use the info to cut the coke they're selling, thus making the question pretty much against the rules

Hey victornc, in your 1st reply you mentioned 2 units of water. How much is 2 units. The syringes I have are 1ml. And I admit (like you did) that I caved & tried it the night we 1st chatted. I used a very small amount; like the amount I would lay out for 1 line. Didn't get a huge rush or bells but could tell I did it. It was rather mild but that's good. I may've unknowingly done way more if I hadn't read your reply. Anyway, I'm out of C right now buy might recoup soon. Just curious about the question of what is 2 units? Thanks.

Hey texusa
I got it wrong the bloke above is right it?s 20 units. The second line from the needle. Lyk I said best to start slow nd steady if u used 50mg maybe try 70 mg next if u get to 100 mg then take it up 10mg every time Altho I think 80-100 should be gud may just be under bell ringers but start getting the rush nd feeling nd feel safe doing so too. Haha I knew u would try it tempting nd curiosity that gets us all as the saying goes curiosity killed the cat, so just be carful. Have to let me know how it goes if u re-try and can help u more I will try. Think harm reduction is better than not helping.
Victornc

I've been checking out the internet and looking at different Forums on the topic of how many lines do you get out of a gram?

A lot of these guys are bragging if they can get two or three lines out of a gram and then others say they can get 6 to 8 lines.

I'm just an occasional, just for fun user so I can get quite a few more lines then most people. Over the course of the past week I was able to get 35 key bumps out of half a gram. 4 key bumps visually equals a normal line up for me. I guess if you do the math, it comes out to an average of about 8 lines per half a gram. So that being said, I should normally average about 16 lines plus or minus a line out of a gram.

My girlfriend who was also an occasional, just for fun or went out celebrating with friends kind of a user. About a month ago she went through half a gram over 7 hours while out at the clubs with some friends. She rarely ever does that much in one night. Anyways, she was able to get 11 small skinny lines out of half a gram. Which would come out to about 22 lines plus or minus a line per gram

Neither of us are newbies or beginners. They both have over 12 years of experience with cocaine, we're just not heavy users at any given time.

How many lines do you guys normally get out of a gram? On average?

A lot of people like to brag about how big they make their lines. In reality, the size of those huge lines would kill them 3x over with pure coke.
They are most likely getting very poor quality cocaine which is nothing to brag about.
If you can do small lines and feel good from them and you're not a novice, chances are you have better product than them.

cocaine- unanswered questions- overrated?

So I tried cocaine the other night got around 2 grams went at it alone with some drinks. The high was good, but definitely not worth the comedown that shit sucked. Over the course of the night I tried managing both responsibly haha did maybe .5-1g of it before I forced myself to stop in a period of 5 hours, had maybe 5 standard beers along with it. Renounced to me later while doing research I guess cocaine interacts with ethanol to produce a more toxic drug in your bloodstream that makes the comedown worse and the high last longer. Could not get to sleep for the life of me, 6 hours after my last line in pretty shitty depression before I slept for a couple hours and went to class. Oh yeah, I was pounding water too and made myself eat a little halfway through the comedown. Very jittery, not worth the high at all. I heard taking some kind of opiate when in the comedown period works but, I did not have any opiates or depressants in that matter besides alcohol and I didn't like the thought of mixing alcohol and cocaine let alone adding in another drug. I have a little more than half of it left and would like some suggestions on how to use it and not have a shitty shitty time. Probably gonna take it during the day so i can sleep later and not mix it with alcohol and take it in less quantity and longer periods of abstinence. What do you guys think would that help? I want to do cocaine and not fuck myself up, too late for that anyways but I would rather have a good time. Why is this drug so popular it just seems like a instant gratification with greater consequences compared to other stuff out there.

I would give these threads/ links a peek to help explain some of the issues surrounding issues with today's coke. If you want to go even deeper you might look into "Operation Purple" and the spinoffs of that program targeted at controlling "Choke" chemicals like the K/Na Permangenates used for coke production.

US federal cocaine essential (‘precursor’) chemical regulation impacts on US cocaine availability:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/08/160817091036.htm

317605-cocaine-purification-the-absolute-final-thread?

Coacaine used to be of a lot higher purity years ago. While I personally hate coke, it is one of the most euphoric substances out their. People including myself have endured the horrible pain of drastic spikes in heart rate/ BP ,panic, and severe palpitations to get that rush.
It now very heavily cut and the feeling is hardly the same.
Much of what is sold now are other chemicals that when combined walk, talk, and act like cocaine.
Very poor quality product disguised as top notch. Like Epiphone and Gibson hahaha

I'm fortunate enough that a very close friend of mine who I get my stuff from gets her stuff from two different people. She has a third person but that's She has a third person but she only uses him for emergencies when the other two can't pull through which is not very often.

The lady is a player my friend started using back in late May who is recommended by my friend's boyfriend she knows. The lawyer guy told my friend that this lady supplier always has very high quality fish scale, pearlescent, shimmery, flaky stuff. The after scout people always talk about. My friend usually buys and quantities of 7 grams or 14 grams and then we'll keep a grandpa for herself and then sell the rest at a minimum of 3 grams. Everything she has gotten from this lady supplier has been the classic fish scale that everybody talks about. I am fortunate enough to have access where I can send a sample off to get lab tested. Everything I have sent off to get tested has been between 89% and 96% pure.

Of course with stuff that good, a little bit goes a longer way. But even with that stuff, size of my coupons are the same as I would normally do. I always find that two or three key bumps at a time goes up a further distance then doing a line at a time.

I have done on a very rare occasion a full half gram over the course of eight or nine hours. A little here and a little there. Other than the loss of appetite and not being sleepy. There is really not much of a come down. Of course, after you do that much cocaine even if it's a little each time, when you do have a gram in that amount of time regardless the quality, at some point your nose is going to start to burn and will usually burn for a couple hours once you're done for the night. But the harsh come down everybody talks about, I rarely experience that with stuff that is as good as what my friend gets from this lady supplier.

With that being said, even though I'm just more of an occasional, "just for fun" type of user. Or if I'm going out on the rare occasion to celebrate with a few friends. I'm just as content doing a couple of bumps every week or two as I am doing 4 lines over a 6-hour night. Like I said earlier, there are the rare occasions 2 or 3 times throughout the year where I'm at with friends and over the course of a long night May do half a gram. Even though nowadays, it's easy for a gram to last me a month if not longer, I'm definitely not a newbie to using cocaine. Back in my early to Mid twenties there were times when I would go through half a gram over a long night once or twice over the course of two or three months. And during that time, there times when over the course of 24 hours I would do a full gram. But nowadays it's more just two or three pumps every couple of weeks or if I'm going out with a few friends or celebrating with friends. So I have a lot of experience with cocaine just not a regular or heavy user.

With that being said I know for a fact I've come across cocaine that has been properly acetone washed many times over the years. There's been times where I've been told it's then acetone washed and is of high quality. More times than not the stuff proved to be very decent, but I was never able to 100% prove it was actually acetone washed. I have never acetone washed cocaine and I've never seen it being properly done.

Of course when you acetone wash product, you're getting rid of 95% (if not higher) of all the crap cuts that have been put in bye 75, 80% of everyone who has touched it along the way until it gets in your hands. So yeah, it's pretty safe to say that acetone washing your cocaine is the best way 2 get your cocaine back to as pure as it's more than likely going to be until the next person starts cutting it again. So yeah properly acetone washed cocaine Purity is going to be a very high.

I've tried to do a lot of research and find out a lot of information about acetone washing your cocaine. Of course there's been post on here that are very detailed and the process from A to Z how you should go about washing your product. I've never heard or seen in pictures and of course what you see on YouTube you got to take with a grain of salt, but I've never seen what the final product should look like once it's been washed and dried.

After washing and drying your cocaine, what should the final product look like once everything is complete? What I'm trying to find out is, if you have the classic definition of fish scale, shimmery, pearlescent, very flaky and a tad bit sticky, when you have a lump of it you can take a razor blade and Flake off as much as you need without it crumbling or crushing into a powder, even the flakes are nice and shimmery and pearlescent looking. When you have that kind of fish scale cocaine, at some point could it have been acetone washed to get it back up to a much more pure state or is the fish scale that I'm getting and having samples tested with results of a very high-purity, is that cocaine that has some out slipped through the cracks and has been cut the crap and back?

Can cocaine that has been acetone washed and dried properly be altered to have a textbook fish scale look with the pearlescent shimmery look and the weighted flakes instead of crumbles without altering the purity of it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Question.... for the longest time i had to have xanax when i got coke, specifically for when i have to call it a night because i need some sort of sleep for work the next morning or because i just plain ran out. But lately i started wondering if taking a xan bar before i start doing bumps will help me out... Becuz my issue lately is i cant enjoy my coke because i start having an anxiety attack. Not just a general anxiety attack its wierd, basically i cant stop focusing on my heart "thinking" its going fast and i like stiff my shoulders the whole time for some reason. Does this happen to anyone else?? Im just trying to find out if its common. Because it sucks i used to have so much fun when i pick up coke, lately not as much because of this. I do 3 small bumps at a time. High quality

Hey texusa
I got it wrong the bloke above is right it?s 20 units. The second line from the needle. Lyk I said best to start slow nd steady if u used 50mg maybe try 70 mg next if u get to 100 mg then take it up 10mg every time Altho I think 80-100 should be gud may just be under bell ringers but start getting the rush nd feeling nd feel safe doing so too. Haha I knew u would try it tempting nd curiosity that gets us all as the saying goes curiosity killed the cat, so just be carful. Have to let me know how it goes if u re-try and can help u more I will try. Think harm reduction is better than not helping.
Victornc
Hey Victornc and also Mr.Deeds,
Have made more than 1 buy since my last post. I had to put some Harm Reduction on myself when it came to buying a scale or not. I know you said I probably could start with 50mg maybe. My hesitation was that I'm 52yrs old, disabled, with Hypertension and I knew that if I had a scale in front of me, I would most likely bang 50mg. But I wanted to know how much was the li'l bit that I had already done and asked myself if I really wanted to intensify that startling rush which I was already familiar with and run the risk of something health related happening. So I did some research online and discovered that 1 of my Dilaudid 8mg tablets is = to 15mg in weight. Well, since I only bang 1/2 a pill (4mg) at a time then I knew just how much coke would be = what I see in the spoon when I bang Dilaudid which is 7.5mg. I was floored! The 7.5mg that I already did would be, okay to repeat safely but not much more that. I can't even imagine what I would've experienced if I had banged 50mg of coke. Y'all are the ones that instilled in me that sense of HR and safety which led to my positive decision to not tempt myself to do something that I shouldn't be doing. Yo know, my favorite movie is The Matrix and there's a scene in it which the Oracle talks to Neo. There was a sign above her door in Latin. She told him it means "Know Thyself". Thank you Victornc and Mr.Deeds. So now, I've been banging the coke almost every time I bang Dilaudid; "together"! Yeah! I mean, the excellent Dilaudid rush I get when I bang it is great but it lingers for about a minute and then dissipates. So, this ROA mixture kind of intensifies the Dilaudid rush and helps it linger for awhile. Sometimes, I just bang the coke by itself but I know that I'm doing 10mg or less. In fact, halfway through this post I stopped, went and banged some coke by itself and came right back to finish typing this out. I have a li'l tinnitus going on and my hearing sounds a tad muffled but it's all good. For anyone reading this that are considering this ROA; stop! I have a high Dilaudid tolerance since I've been on it many years for my chronic spinal pain. And, if you're dead set on banging coke by itself, I would advise against it. I've made 2 3.5g (=7g) buys since Thanksgiving. It's not only costly but it's dangerous. Mr.Deeds said too me "This drug is not for the unseasoned user when IV'd. Be careful.". If your dead set on doing it though, please do you're due diligence in researching it well on BL and don't be afraid to ask questions. We're on here for Harm Reduction purposes not for story-telling. ~TexUSA

Hey Victornc and also Mr.Deeds,
Have made more than 1 buy since my last post. I had to put some Harm Reduction on myself when it came to buying a scale or not. I know you said I probably could start with 50mg maybe. My hesitation was that I'm 52yrs old, disabled, with Hypertension and I knew that if I had a scale in front of me, I would most likely bang 50mg. But I wanted to know how much was the li'l bit that I had already done and asked myself if I really wanted to intensify that startling rush which I was already familiar with and run the risk of something health related happening. So I did some research online and discovered that 1 of my Dilaudid 8mg tablets is = to 15mg in weight. Well, since I only bang 1/2 a pill (4mg) at a time then I knew just how much coke would be = what I see in the spoon when I bang Dilaudid which is 7.5mg. I was floored! The 7.5mg that I already did would be, okay to repeat safely but not much more that. I can't even imagine what I would've experienced if I had banged 50mg of coke. Y'all are the ones that instilled in me that sense of HR and safety which led to my positive decision to not tempt myself to do something that I shouldn't be doing. Yo know, my favorite movie is The Matrix and there's a scene in it which the Oracle talks to Neo. There was a sign above her door in Latin. She told him it means "Know Thyself". Thank you Victornc and Mr.Deeds. So now, I've been banging the coke almost every time I bang Dilaudid; "together"! Yeah! I mean, the excellent Dilaudid rush I get when I bang it is great but it lingers for about a minute and then dissipates. So, this ROA mixture kind of intensifies the Dilaudid rush and helps it linger for awhile. Sometimes, I just bang the coke by itself but I know that I'm doing 10mg or less. In fact, halfway through this post I stopped, went and banged some coke by itself and came right back to finish typing this out. I have a li'l tinnitus going on and my hearing sounds a tad muffled but it's all good. For anyone reading this that are considering this ROA; stop! I have a high Dilaudid tolerance since I've been on it many years for my chronic spinal pain. And, if you're dead set on banging coke by itself, I would advise against it. I've made 2 3.5g (=7g) buys since Thanksgiving. It's not only costly but it's dangerous. Mr.Deeds said too me "This drug is not for the unseasoned user when IV'd. Be careful.". If your dead set on doing it though, please do you're due diligence in researching it well on BL and don't be afraid to ask questions. We're on here for Harm Reduction purposes not for story-telling. ~TexUSA

No, your dilaudid pill contains 15mg of dilaudid as well as additional fillers and binders. The pill does not weigh 15mg, it weighs a lot more than that because of those extra fillers and binders. This is a common misconception.

I thought he said his pill was 8mg of dilaudid? His pill has to weigh more than 15mg, because the pill definitely has more fillers than active product, but the 8mg pill only has 8mg of hydromorphone, not 15mg. OP, could you weigh a whole pill and post the weight?

Lol, my bad. But yes, the pill weighs more than 15mg, I wonder if they meant 150mg. But regardless, a scale would help.

that's what I was thinking, its probably ~150mgs. So half of that weight in cocaine is a pretty decent sized shot. I'm not surprised he was floored from that hit hahaha. Glad you are ok OP, just make sure you are reading your scale correctly! One decimal point off and you're a goner with this stuff.

No, your dilaudid pill contains 15mg of dilaudid as well as additional fillers and binders. The pill does not weigh 15mg, it weighs a lot more than that because of those extra fillers and binders. This is a common misconception.
I disagree. Did much research. One 8mg Dilaudid tablet does not contain 15mg of Dilaudid. I know it contains fillers and binders but that does not mean it has almost twice the Dilaudid than what is stated in the drug manufacturers and the FDA's data sheets. My research was based on "volume weight" of one tablet and 15mg was always the answer. I'm done w/this conversation.

I disagree. Did much research. One 8mg Dilaudid tablet does not contain 15mg of Dilaudid. I know it contains fillers and binders but that does not mean it has almost twice the Dilaudid than what is stated in the drug manufacturers and the FDA's data sheets. My research was based on "volume weight" of one tablet and 15mg was always the answer. I'm done w/this conversation.

I already said I was wrong earlier. I had misread what you wrote. Obviously a 8mg pill contains 8mg. I still believe it is unlikely the full weight of the pill is only 15mg.

Last edited: