• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine Megathread

hi

can you make crack rocks from just good coke without any bakeing soda and amonia is it?

Welcome to Bluelight, Mr. Deathwish. Unfortunately, you need some kind of mild alkali to convert your powder cocaine to freebase, or "crack". You cannot "will" the cocaine to do your bidding and become crack rocks, no matter how much of it you do, or how much it makes you believe you can manipulate molecules with your mind.

Baking soda is pretty convenient and easy; ammonia is easy to get, but smells like piss.

realxsalo said:
Now I use coca leaves from those "mate de coca" tea bags, I mix them with baking soda and some water, then I put a big spoon of that on my mouth and wait till I get my tongue, cheeks and gums all numb

I see you're Chileno, so it's good we're not at a party face-to-face, because I'd be drunk and start talking about my old roommate and bad Spanish and do some way too loud bad accent "arriba, a bajo, a centro, a dentro" bullshit with my "piscola" and you would be very embarrassed for me. It's why I do only meth now and hide in my internet cave.

OK though, you're telling me the good Catholic citizens of Chile sell coca tea, such that you can buy enough to get high on? How is this not several megathreads of people asking the best way to make coca tea, if they purchase ten kilos and use 83C tap water, and what if they take promethazine with it, and someone will demand its closure?

But why the baking soda? Cocaine as a salt is water soluble, it will leach out of the leaves and diffuse bucally just as it is.

You get high from doing that? Or just a numb mouth?

Mild euphoria, exacerbated with alcohol use

I see you're Chileno, so it's good we're not at a party face-to-face, because I'd be drunk and start talking about my old roommate and bad Spanish and do some way too loud bad accent "arriba, a bajo, a centro, a dentro" bullshit with my "piscola" and you would be very embarrassed for me. It's why I do only meth now and hide in my internet cave.

OK though, you're telling me the good Catholic citizens of Chile sell coca tea, such that you can buy enough to get high on? How is this not several megathreads of people asking the best way to make coca tea, if they purchase ten kilos and use 83C tap water, and what if they take promethazine with it, and someone will demand its closure?

But why the baking soda? Cocaine as a salt is water soluble, it will leach out of the leaves and diffuse bucally just as it is.

LOL

Most sellers of coca tea and coca leaves are from peru and bolivia vegetables shops. Traditional shops and supermarkets dont sell them because coca itself fall into a grey area of legality (its illegal but not enforced in the practice by the narcotic police in any way)

The alkaline compound its essential to make active the alkaloids (like cocaine) in the sublingual process. I tried coca soaked with only water and it doesnt work

I know this is a long post but there's a detailed report of some new stuff I got. Forgive my autocorrect. I'm sure you can get the gist of what I'm saying.

Just scored 4 grams of nice powder for the price of an 8-ball. Got this from a friend who is very particular about where she buys her Coke and the quality of what they sell. She says the person she gets it from always has good stuff and she's never had any issues with it. First cocaine I've had since early February. I think it's January and February I was building up a slight short-term tolerance to it, the effects of the coke felt to be stronger in January than they did and February. Doing three to four medium 2 million lines about 2 and 1/2 inches long each once or twice a week. Back in the right February used up all my stash. Figured it was a good time to take a bit of a break anyways took this new powder I got tonight about 12 minutes ago. Before taking heart rate was 46 beats a minute, and just a minute ago it was up to 83. My heart rate normally doesn't jump above 105 after taking a couple lines of Coke. I never seem to experience that feeling where your heart feels like it's going to jump out of your chest.

Just took 2 skinny medium wines 2 and 1/2 inches long each, one for each nostril. Don't want to overdo it until I know how this new powder is going to affect me. Nice clean powder, not in fish scale form which is what I usually prefer. The stuff was mostly powder with a few fish scale soft flakes here and there but didn't require much chopping with a razor blade. I try to stay away from okay that's already in powder form. It's easier to cut it with something when it's already in powder form, but my friend only buys Coke from just a couple people that she trust and who always have what she claims to be real good stuff. So I trust her.

Nice clean powder. No hard chunks and just a few soft fiscale flakes mixed with it. Chops up really easy into a nice fluffy powder. As the typical petroleum smell and the typical taste and numbing effect when touched to the tongue. Powder snort it up each nostril nice and clean with nothing falling back out of nostril. The numbing effects on the tongue and gums and the front of your teeth started to be noticed after doing the first line and while preparing the second line. Didn't kick in super strong all at once but in the minute after doing the first line and while preparing the second line the numbing effects slowly but steadily came on. Had the typical runny nose in both nostrils but I noticed with this cocaine versus the fish scale I had earlier in the year was that this time my nose got runny in the same amount of time as it normally does with the running us about the same intensity level as normal but what was different with this powder cocaine versus the fish scale I previously had was with the fish scale my nose stayed runnier typically 20 to 30 minutes after snorting. What I mean by runny is I think the sniff to keep your snot from running down your nose. I always blow my nose and make sure it's nice and clean before starting my first lines, and I'm always hesitant to blow it immediately afterwards. I usually wait till about 40 to 45 minutes after taking a line before blowing it. I know the cocaine dissolves in your nose quickly but now that mucus has the dissolved cocaine in it and in my opinion still holds the effects of the cocaine. I would rather it run down my throat even though it tastes nasty and make my throat numb and to blow it out. With this new powder cocaine I got tonight, my nose was as normal, runny within about 30 seconds after snorting. And for about 10 minutes, I was sniffing to keep the mucus in my nose but after about 15 minutes it seemed to dissipate and the sniffling wasn't needed as the mucus wasn't running anymore and now about 18 minutes laughter snorting, my nose is dry and clear, not stuffed up and not running. The back of my throat is a little numb, my tongue, teeth and gums are the typical intensity of numbness from what I would expect and have experience with the fish scale I previously had. I prepared the lines is 1 Normal size and thickness line, I wouldn't call it an overly fat line and I wouldn't also call it just a medium line. More on the fatter side of medium. Pretty equal thickness throughout the whole line from tip to tip, two and a half inches long which is the size of the razor blade I use and then I cut that line and half and started the now two lines one in each nostril. A little bit on the lighter side of what I normally would do, but with this being a new product I wanted to test it first before diving in like I normally would.

The real big difference between the fish scale I had earlier this year and this powdered product other than one being fish-scale in one thing powder it is, the fish Scale was about 12 to 13 years old. In my opinion being that old, it was still a very decent product. No way to tell the purity of that versus this new powdered cocaine. I've had what I would call. Quality cocaine and I've also had stuff that I would consider pretty chunky, you would have to snort four lines to get the same effect as doing two lines of a better product. From what I experienced, the fish scale had pretty decent effects and so far I would consider this new powder I got how long the same level, the effects seem to be pretty decent. I just prefer the 5th scale because it's a little harder for a small-time dealer to do a quick cut of it versus something that's already in powder form. I also enjoy the excitement of chopping up the fish scale and turning it into powdered lines. This power I got tonight didn't take much to chop it into a nice fluffy powder which took some of the initial excitement and fun out of it.

Now it's been about 45 minutes since snorting. My heart rate was 46 when I started chopping the lines. About 12 minutes after snorting when I started writing this post my heart rate was up to 83. 15 minutes it went up to 87 bpm, at 20 minutes it was up to 91 bpm before falling back down. Right now it's at 75 bpm. I check my heart rate with a Garmin heart rate strap and monitor and a Garmin 920xt Triathlon Watch. The watch and heart rate strap and monitor is reliable and accurate enough that the pros use the same set up. That's what I use each time I check my heart rate to keep things consistent.

One thing I have noticed that I did not notice was the fish scale is that just in the past minute or so my throat which has been numb since a couple of minutes after snorting, saved to get very numb and felt swollen to the point where it was hard to swallow water or speak. But then after about 2 minutes, it seems to listening and not as intense as it was just a few minutes ago. I have experienced something along this line with the fish scale once or twice where the throat gets so numb from the nasal drip that it's harder to speak but nothing as intense as this just was. And, with this powder cocaine, I didn't experience much nasty-tasting nasal drip.

Now it's been 55 minutes. Not experiencing any come down. The feel-good Rush has been gone for a while which is typical for it to only last 15 to 20 minutes depending on quality and the amount taken. But my tongue and gums in the front of my teeth and back of my throat are still numb. No runny nose and no stuffed up nose. My nose is nice and clear. My mouth is quite dry. You might describe it that has that cottonmouth feeling you get when your mouth is really dry. For me, that's typical if I snort anything more than just a bump. Some people experience dry mouth others don't. I've always seem to have. And for me, cocaine always seems to make me a bit horny. Another effect that not everybody experiences. But with me, anything over a bump, I tend to get a bit horny. I don't feel the need to be up cleaning the house or dancing at a party or that I can't concentrate on my thoughts. Usually I don't get overly talkative when I snort. A couple of times I did get extremely talkative. Right now I don't feel the urge that I need to be talking a lot. Some people, my friend who I got the coke tonight from say they get a bit of an energy Rush when they bump or snort, if I have pretty decent Coke, I never feel a strong noticeable Rush of energy. The few times I've had questionable Coke, I could notice a bit more energy Rush but I'm sure that was due to a cut of some sort.

So in a nutshell, compared to the 3 grams of fish scale I had earlier this year that was around 12 to 13 years old, this powder which is current day product is nice and fluffy. A nice White color and consistent from what I can see throughout the powder which is in a clear plastic tube roughly the diameter of a 50-cent piece with one of those child-proof prescription style caps where you have to push and turn at the same time. It's nice and white, not a slight bit off white which I have seen before. Here in the Houston area where it's very humid, the powder doesn't seem to be sticky. It's not clumping up as I dropped it and it's not sticking to the blade either which is nice. I've had some cocaine that was in a hard Square chunk no bigger in diameter than your thumb nail that was slightly off white. It at first was hard to chop up with a razor blade but after a few minutes you could turn it into powder which seemed to be a bit more tacky or sticky, it kind of clumped together a bit in powder form and stuck to the razor blade. I had about 4 chunks just like that and each one was the same way when chopping it up. The fish scale that I had earlier this year didn't seem to be sticky and didn't clump or stick to the blade once it was chopped into powder. The fish scale ad a slight burn when snorting. The hard chunks had a more noticeable burn when snorting. I have never had a nosebleed before, but I did experience one of those hard chunks that I chopped up and snorted, one line gave me a nosebleed. That's the one and only time I've had a bloody nose. 4 grams of stuff I got today is about 95% fluffy non-sticky powder, very easy to chop into a finer powder. From what I can see in the clear tube it's in there are a several trunks, some small and some a little bit larger than your thumbnail and probably as thick as your thumb it is at your thumb nail. No particular shape just small little chunks or clumps. They break up quite easily. They're quite soft. And with a razor blade they chop up into a nice fine powder with no difficulty. I haven't noticed any traditional fish scale flakes that have the pearlescent Shimmer. But there are a few larger flakes that resemble fish scale without the pearlescent Shimmer. This powder doesn't burn at all when snorted. I would describe snorting it as nice and smooth. Didn't see any of the powder fall back out of my nose. I didn't experience that much with the fish scale earlier this year. But the square off white hard chunks, even though it chopped up to a fine powder, I noticed several times that even though I use a straw and snorted it no different than I normally do, it wasn't uncommon to have a few specks fall back out of my nose. The stuff I got today, my first line I did was a medium thick line evenly from tip to tip that was 1/2 inch long which is how long the box cutter blade is I always use. Once chopping it up into a fine powder I cut the line in half and snorted each line 1 per nostril which is typically how I do it, I usually alternate between nostrils back and forth or I'll cut the fat line in half for each nostril. The powder snorted smoothly. Usually with the fish scale even though it's in a fine powder, I can always feel it getting snorted up the nose. And once it gets to the back of the nasal cavity I usually get a slight burn. This powder snorted nice and easily, barely felt it in the nasal cavity as I was snorting, much less noticeable than the fish scale. With the fish scale my numbers ran within the first 30 to 45 seconds of snorting. And within the first two minutes, when typically start to get that nasty tasting nasal drip in the back of my throat which would numb the throat nicely. The runny nose where you have to keep sniffing so the mucus doesn't run have your nose and onto your upper lip usually lasted around 10 minutes. And the nasty tasting nasal drip would usually last around 5 to 10 + - minutes longer depending on how much you snorted. After the initial point where the mucus would stop constantly trying to run out of your nose which usually lasted the first minute to minute and a half after snorting, the nose would continue to be runny normally for the next 10 minutes. Even though after about 10 minutes or so the running mucus goes away you still have the feeling in the urge that you need to sniff because it feels like you still have a runny nose even though it for the most part dissipated, the sniffling would last anywhere from an hour to 2 hours after you snorted. And then occasional sniffle here and there every couple of minutes like the last the rest of the night on average. This new powder, I get the usual constant runny nose where ear sniffing hard to keep it from running out your nose and on your upper lip takes about 30 to 45 seconds to start and then seems to go away within the next minute. And then the typical sniffling seemed to last 5 minutes and by 10 minutes the nose seemed to be pretty much dry with no runny mucus and the need and or feeling that you needed to sniff seemed to go away completely between 10 and 15 minutes afterwards. The only time I got any kind of nasal drip was within the first couple of minutes when the nose was really runny and your sniffing to keep the mucus in your nose and you end up sniffing it to the back of your throat. Even though I some of the cutest into the back of my throat, did numb the back of my throat but didn't seem to have that typical nasty taste. It did have a slight bit of that nasty taste but nothing remotely comparable to what I normally experienced with other cocaine in the past. Not sure if I just wasn't sniffing enough mucus at one time into the back of my throat or if it's cocaine just didn't create a strong nasty taste. I noticed in the past with previous cocaine that I would get the typical tongue, teeth and gums and back of the throat and sometimes around the opening of the nostrils and tip of my nose numb and once in a while a slight lip numbing but that could be due to the results of licking the cocaine residue from the razor blade after chopping off of my finger and after snorting whatever teeny specs are leftover from dropping it, I scrape as much of that into a pile with the razor blade. I'm always very efficient with my cocaine and Jeep my mess to an extreme minimum. I've seen some people that are a bit messy with it, putting it on the scale and letting pieces of it yet stuck in the cracks of the scale or knocking some off the scale on to the table continue gets knocked around, I'm always very neat and tidy and not wanting to waste a single spec. It's kind of like pennies, each penny adds up, well each respect adds up. So what's left over, kind of the dust from the powder, I scrape it up and use my finger to wipe it off the blade and then whatever is left on my finger I lick it off. I don't see how it's enough product to make my lips numb so my lips probably just get occasionally numb depending on the quality and quantity of the product and the quantity I snorted. So far, the Nelly experience seems to be the usual numbing experience, nothing two particularly out of the ordinary versus the fish scale or the hard off white chunks. I did notice when I was doing the fishtail late last year into really February this year, typically two or three medium size to a fatter medium size lines or if I was going to do four lines of a more typical medium size and again two and a half inches long and usually a bit skinnier at each end of the line over the course of an hour to an hour and a half, usually the four lines if I was only doing it once that week and three lines if I thought I was going to do it two different times in a week. I cut back on the amount of lines mostly to just Preserve and not use up all that I noticed after about five or six weeks of occasionally doing it once or twice usually several days apart if I was doing it twice in that week that I started to build what seemed to be a slight tolerance and after about five or six weeks I started to notice that the numbing affect and whole seemed to not be as strong as it was the first couple of weeks when I started. Not sure if the numbing effect is affected by tolerance or if I was just thinking that the numbing effect wasn't as strong. The powder I got tonight seems to be numbing all the typical areas like you would expect. And it doesn't seem to be an overpowering numbing feeling for a week numbing feeling. Feels just like what you would expect for the amount of cocaine I did tonight the only thing different was about 50 or so minutes after snorting, probably less than 3 minutes the back of my throat seem too quickly swell up to the point where it was hard to speak or swallow water without getting it in your windpipe.. it seemed to come on quicker and then took a little bit more time to go back to the normal numbing I would expect. Never experienced that before. Tonight I did one skinnier medium thickness line two and a half inches long of equal thickness from top to bottom and then cut the line in half and snorted each half in each nostril. And then an hour and 15 minutes after snorting the first mine, I chopped up another line equal to the first lines I made repeat the same process, cutting it in half and snorting each half in each nostril. The second time around, everything as described with the first line I took seem to be pretty accurate way to describe the second line I took an hour and 15 minutes later are the effects seem to be pretty much the same intensity and lasted about the same amount of time. The second time I also experienced about 45 to 50 minutes after snorting the same throat swelling sensation where it was hard to speak and swallow. It came on quicker and lasted a few minutes and was it little bit slower to dissipate.

Maybe someone who has experienced the same thing has an idea of what causes this. Could that be happening due to a cut in the cocaine, or is that a typical side effect to a known cut that could be in this cocaine?

My heart rate the second line I took and every 15 minutes later, while chopping the line, my heart rate was 63 where it has the first go-around it was 46. The first time around 20 minutes after snorting it was at 91. The second time around after snorting it was 94 beats per minute. Which is pretty typical for the quantity of coke I snorted.

As of now, if I had to rate this cocaine versus the fish scale I had at the beginning of this year and the hard off white chunks that I was also doing around the same time as the fish scale which I'm comparing the new stuff to the other stuff mentioned is because The fish Scale and the hard chunks are the most recent cocaine I have to compare to. Which I'm not sure if comparing really says anything about this new Coke or not but I'll stick it in here anyways. The fish scale I would rate as the best. The most euphoric feeling and same to last the longest before fading. The numbing effect was as expected. With the typical nasty nasal drip. The Fifth Scale chopped up into a nice fluffy powder. Even though it was Fluffy you could feel it in the back of your nasal cavity as you were snorting it.. the initial intense runny nose immediately after snorting was what I would expect from cocaine. As far as the intensity and the duration of it. The feeling that you need to sniff because you have a runny nose even though it's not actually running was typical and what I would expect. The occasional few steps every couple of minutes lasted what I would expect, six seven or eight or so after the last snort and an even more occasional sniffs kind of like what you would get a few days before you get a cold, would last a day or two before completely going away. My nose was always clear and the sinuses were never plugged up. The euphoric Rush, wasn't what is typically described when someone talks about the crazy intense rush. But then again I've never experienced a rush that I feel would be described the way you guys describe it after a night of partying. Never experienced any sort of a come down with it. Next I would put this powder just underneath the fish scale. I'll have a better idea of how good this coke is the next time I do it since I won't be taking test size lines, the numbing effect was what I would expect. The guy the ordinary there. The initial intense runny nose didn't last nearly as long and the sniffling you get once your nose stops the intense running us was pretty short-lived and an hour after snorting, I don't feel the need to sniff. At all. My nose feels dry and not running, it's nice and clear, sinuses are nice and clear. I can breathe perfectly through my nose. The euphoric feeling wasn't intense but then again I'll know more when I take a normal size line next time. It felt good but didn't seem to last as long as the fish scale or be the same intensity of a good feeling as with the fish scale. And so far, no come down but then again I'm sure I didn't take enough to cause one. And then third I would put that hard chunks. They were hard to chop up but once they were chopped up they were easy to get into a powder but they seem to be a bit sticky and stuck to the blade a bit. The runny nose and numbing feeling was what would be expected. Nothing out of the ordinary. When sniffing, it did burn out of the three the most and the only time I got a bloody nose was sniffing a line of this hard chunk. And the only time I felt the need to be overly talkative and switching conversation topics randomly was while doing a line of this hard chunk stuff. Again, the runny nose and sniffling and the nasty nasal drip was pretty much the same as with the fish scale. As far as how long it lasted and intensity. Again, never experienced a crazy euphoric Rush, just the nice feel good relaxed feeling. And no come down. If I had to guess, this hard chunk stuff was probably cut either the most out of the three or cut with something that's not in the other two. The only time I've really experienced talkativeness, a bloody nose and they burning nose each time is Norton was with the hard chunk stuff.

My friend who is a bit more experience with cocaine and knowing good stuff from junk stuff says this new stuff I got tonight is pretty good. So her word is all I have to go by as of now till I do more of it and get a better idea. So far with all of my experience with cocaine, I've always had the best experience with fish scale versus powder or other forms of cocaine.

That's my report for the night with the new stuff. Been awhile since I posted in here. In fact it's been awhile since anybody's posted on here.

I just scored 4 grams of powder cocaine. For now it's in a plastic round tube with a childproof cap on the top. In the past I've kept my cocaine in a desk drawer that locks in my home office. At the beginning of the year I had a couple grams of fish scale. I kept that in a ziplock bag and it seem to do just fine. I'm not sure how does powdery will do.

I live in Houston where it's crazy humid nearly all year long. What's the best way to store cocaine if you do not have a dehumidifier? Obviously keeping it in a cool dry place like inside an AC house versus a hot garage is a no-brainer but what else can I do to keep the powder nice and dry or just like the fish scale, should it not be affected that much by the humidity?

Stick it in the freezer, it's the least humid place in your house.

I hear a lot of people say that use a nasal spray to clean out there nose after snorting. How soon after snorting a line can you do this? If the cocaine dissolves in your mucus in your nose, then that mucus gets tainted with the cocaine and could it allow the effects to last a little longer or once the cocaine is dissolved then it's pretty much done?

That comedown hurts.

What can you do about the nausea and fatigue?

Last edited:
This cocaine I got just a couple weeks ago is the first time I've experienced any kind of negative side effects a couple hours after my last line and Lasting into the next day. Mostly just that really hungry feeling it yet, kind of like hunger pains. No nausea no sickness. No feeling of being tired. Or paranoid I had maybe jusgt a slight onset of not so much a plugged sinus but just a little bit of sinus pressure. It was still easy to breathe through the nose with no problem. Really the first time I've ever experienced anything negative like that. Not what I would describe as the typical come down that people talk about on this forum.

This cocaine all around as far as the positive and the desired side effects seem to be not as intense. Everything from the initial intense runny nose right after snorting to the intensity of the high and longevity of it. I've had other stuff even as recent as the fish scale I had in February that seem to be much more stronger with all of the desired side effects and high with absolutely no come down to speak of.

You would think that cocaine that produces a stronger High and more intense positive side effects would be a good candidate for also creating more of a come down. I've been told, taking a Xanax afterwards helps with the lack of sleep and come down the next day. Was never experiencing a calm down, never had the need to take anything after doing the cocaine. So I don't know from personal experience what works and what doesn't.

Some say benzos work better, other say opioids work better. If I was going to take something, it would probably be a 2.5 peach colored Xanax cut in half to start off with only because my very close friend has a prescription for those and when I cocaine from her for the first time about two years ago, she gave me about 5 Xanax and said to cut them in half and take them once the high starts to wear off and you're done for the night. She says it always works for her the couple of times a year that she is out with friends celebrating something and she's going to do 2 to 4 lines throughout the night. So as far as the Xanax, I have some access to them. She a reasonably light occasional cocaine user, mostly just for the fun of it, a bump here and about there and a small line here a lot of times just to get the day started when she wakes up and is dragging. Maybe a l 3 or 4 light/medium sized lines through the course of a night if she's out with friends celebrating something which could easily be 4 or 5 months in between. She always says that she experiences a stuffed nose and clogged sinus if she does bigger lions or more than that throughout the night so she always stops before that happens. The times she said that she has had a come down, she says half of a 2.5 milligram Xanax does the trick for her. But then again, she is very athletic, 5 foot 6 and about 120 pounds. I'm sure a larger Xanax would be needed for some dude that's 6 foot 4 and 220 lb.

But from what I've always heard and read, if you have really decent cocaine of very good quality, you shouldn't experience much of a come down if any at all. Maybe it's because you need less cocaine each dose to achieve a good high compared to Coke that's been cut with crap where do you need a lot more dosage to achieve a good high.

With all of my experiences, the classic fish scale shimmery flaky somewhat pearlescent looking cocaine that chops up with a razor blade into a nice fluffy powder that seems to be ever so slightly moist, has always been good cocaine. Good relaxing happy content feel good hi with maybe not a crazy intense euphoric rush like a lot of people describe, but a nice euphoric buzz. I've never really experienced from what I can remember a crazy euphoric Rush type of a high. At least nothing I would describe as that. Not even the first time I took it or I should say the first time I took more than one average size of a line at one time, not even then I didn't experience any kind of come down. I know that I always have the best experience with shimmery Frankie pearlescent looking fish scale that chops up into a nice fluffy powder versus cocaine that's either in a harder Rock like chunk or stuff that's already powder.

Typically I normally don't experience any kind of a nose burn or a burning sensation in the back of my throat while snorting or 10 to 15 minutes after snorting fish scale. Maybe the very rare occasion all notice a very slight minimal burn while snorting or in the back of the throat several minutes after but that's not the norm and when I do experience it it's very slight. The times I had access to the hard Rock like chunky cocaine that you need a razor blade to chop up and get it into powder is usually the times when I experience a more noticeable nose burn or a burn several minutes afterwards. To be honest, IMO the hard Rocky stuff has always been my least favorite. Don't get me wrong, it's still good stuff, but I wouldn't compare it to fish scale. The two different times that I experienced a runny bloody nose seconds after snorting was the first time I did two medium-sized fine of some rocky stuff that I cut up into powder probably about 15 years ago and then the second time was with the rocky cocaine after doing two medium lines one in each nostril. Both times for the first time to do any cocaine in over a month. The rocky cocaine always seems to be a bit stickier and clumps together and sticks to the razor blade a bit more and more times than not it burns while snorting. Some people say it's pretty pure stuff Fresh Off the kilo and others say it's cut up rerocked Coke either way, if I'm able to choose an 8-ball of powder and an 8-ball of the rocky cocaine, I'm picking the powder for sure.

But as far as the come down, other than a very slight sinus pressure and a pretty decent hunger pain feeling in my stomach which I experienced with this 4 grams I bought about 3 weeks ago of mostly powder stuff wish I had a lot of small little fish scale like flakes with a nice clump a little longer than the size of your thumbnail but about as thick as your pump is at the thumbnail. It resembled fish-scale. Kind of firm like what you would expect and what they razorblade you could scrape off or break it into smaller fish scale like flakes, but had a much more doll not as shimmery look with minimal pearlescent if any look to it. Not what I would consider the classic fish scale look. Didn't have a strong of a chemical smell or taste and didn't numb as strong or as quick either when touched to the tongue or right after snorting. The initial intense runny nose seconds after snorting wasn't as intense and only lasted just a few minutes. The need to sniff only lasted no more than 15 minutes after snorting and with about 30 minutes after snorting, your nose was completely clear, not running and no need to feel like you had to sniff every 20 seconds. Not a lot of nasty tasting nasal drip and numbing of the back throat. Probably due to to they not as intense chemical taste nor runny nose. But I did experience about 30 to 45 minutes after snorting that for no more than 10 minutes total the 5 times it happened from start to finish that my throat down towards where your voice box is and where your esophagus and windpipe meat got so numb to the point where it felt like it was swollen to the point we're for about 3 to 4 minutes it was hard to talk and try to swallow water caused some of the water to go down your windpipe. Each time I've experienced this swollen throat feeling in the past was when I was snorting a couple of lines of the rocky cocaine that I described earlier. It doesn't happen every time I'm with the rocky cocaine nor with this powdery fish scale. But this is the first time I've experienced it with something other than the rocky cocaine.

I just wonder if that swollen throat feeling is the side effect due to a particular cut or even multiple cuts or could it be the sign of the lack of a particular cut or multiple cuts? The swollen throat feeling if something I normally typically most of the time never experienced but the few times it does happen it is usually far in between.

As far as dealing with the Comedown, I would suggest Xanax and from what people have told me from their experience, it doesn't take a large dose for the typical three or four line night. That would be my go-to and it's relatively safe to take. In regards to the nausea, I'm not sure there is but you can do. It's probably more of a psychological triggered feeling then an actual feeling caused by being sick in other words, I would say that it's more of a feeling being caused by your brain then it is because of being sick. And the fatigue, I've never really experienced fatigue with any cocaine. It's kept me awake a time or two on a long road trip where you find yourself starting to doze off.

With my experiences with typical shimmery pearlescent flaky fish scale is that it chops up with a razor blade into a very nice fluffy powder. Almost like it's ever so slightly moist and ever so slightly sticking to itself but not enough to stick up to the razor blade.

If I get some classic shimmery pearlescent flaky fish scale and it chops up into a dry not so fluffy, kind of a fine grainy looking powder and not a fluffy looking powder which seems to take a bit more time of chopping with the razor blade than what I would have expected with fish scale that was shiny pearlescent looking and in a nice lump.

Should I be concerned about it appearing to be more of a dry not so fluffy powder, kind of has a fine grainy appearance (instead of the nice fluffy powder you expected to get with fish scale) when finely chopped up ready to snort, and what seems to take a bit more time of chopping with the razor blade then what I've experienced with nearly all of the other fiscal I've had in the past. Is fish scale like this normal? I've had fish scale many times in the past and it's always chopped up with a razor blade into a nice fluffy very fine powder with a very slight moisture to it kind of making it ever so slightly stick together but still look fluffy and powdery.

****EDIT****

This current 4g of fish scale I got today, when I got it from my friend we split a small line which ended up probably the equivalent of a little more than a typical bump. I noticed then about 15 minutes afterwards that the back of my throat where you typically get the nasal drip had a slight burn to it. Right now, I did a slightly larger then my normal size line and within a minute or so I noticed that the back of my throat had more of a burning sensation then it did with when my friend and I split a small line. Not overpowering but quite noticeable. The burning sensation started about a minute after snorting and only lasted about 2 or 3 minutes before going away.

With fish scale cocaine, I rarely hardly ever experienced any kind of nose burning or burning in the back of the throat. I've always heard that higher quality cocaine shouldn't burn your nose or your throat. Does anybody have an idea of what could cause a cocaine to burn in my case the back of my throat (not intense like eating a red pepper flake, but very noticeable) right after snorting which lasts for a few minutes?

Stick it in the freezer, it's the least humid place in your house.

What is the freezer is a no-go? Warehouse and the house would be the best place to store it? I live in Houston where from about March to about November the humidity is normally above 80%. I've got my stuff stashed away in a shoebox and it's in constant AC with the temperatures anywhere from 71 to about 73 degrees and lesser humidity than what it is outside but not as low as I would like it especially for storing cocaine.

Does it matter how it's stored? Leave it in the little ziplock baggie or something like a small plastic snuff like container that I'm sure a lot of people use for containing a gram or two, about the size of a 50-cent piece and probably an inch and 3/4 tall with a screw-on lid? Or is there a better method?

What about those damp rid products that you can buy at the hardware store that are designed to absorb the moisture in the air? I have a couple of those that I use one in my 61 Willys Jeep wagon and the other in my 79 Hurst/Olds. I know they absorb a lot of moisture and only last about 2 months with the cars out in the garage even though they're designed to last 3 months. Never use them before in the house so I'm not sure if they would absorb enough moisture to bring the humidity level down in a small closet size room?

I know cocaine will absorb moisture. Weather I'm coming back from purchasing a few grams for taking a small amount with me that I'm going to use later in the night, I try not keep it in my truck longer than absolutely necessary just because I know it's going to absorb the humidity. So I make it a point that if it has to be out in the elements that it's for as short of a time as possible. From about March through November here in Houston the humidity is outrageous. I know from past experience that if I take a small amount of powder out of my house and into a car and cutting up a line within the first 10 minutes of being out of the house that it starts to noticeably get a little more damp and sticks to the razor blade a bit more than it does when it's been in the house for a while.

I've often wondered if your cocaine is outside of a climate control setting for let's say an hour or less, if the humidity has any real big effect on it other than making it a tad bit more sticky. Of course, it's pretty obvious you wouldn't want to stash your cocaine in your vehicle for more than a couple of hours or even a few days.

But if you did have to take it out of a controlled setting for more than an hour, without having a dehumidifier to store it in, what would be the best way to store it to keep it out of the elements? Like if you purchased some and you couldn't head straight back home for a while or you have it with while you're out and about but I won't be doing any of it for several hours. Any tips on how to keep it nice and dry? Or does it not really make a big difference as long as it's not actually getting wet?

Got some nice stuff tonight. Use it rarely, very nice feeling but of course the lines grew in size. I still have like half of it left, smokin weed, got xans for the comedown since I started around lunch. Fuckin awesome day and now into the night. Can't be doing it anytime soon again though I'm going to have a hangover for sure, low stim tolerance and it's really good.

Listen guys, I'm getting annoyed with constantly looking up what effects cocaine have. You know when your off your noodle and you start researching whether or not your going to die or not, well imma put an end to all this and hope you save this thread.

1st things 1st I'm a regular user I have been for 20+ years and I'm a business man all over Europe so I can guarantee I have tried it all. and one things for sure nothing is 100% unless your getting it while it's just out the oven. Or you know a very good source.

2nd of all the effects, first time users are going to use Google obviously, I still do it when I'm jamming on my own or in my offices. Trust me I have went Pete tong.

OK the obvious one... fast heartbeat. It's a stimulant your blood pressure is gonna rise it's asking itself "what the Fuck is going on?" "DO NOT TAKE COKE REGULARLY (OR AT ALL) if you have any sort of brain, heart, vascular or lung disorder. Seriously DON'T"
Anyway stimulants increase your blood pressure. The coke you took on that binge will hit it's peak at the comedown so when your chilled you will feel it more. At the point where you start getting a headache all over but especially at the back STOP it's pressure building up between your tonsils (brain tonsils). If pressure gets stuck in there boy prepare for a nasty 10" needle I'm your spine, it's thee scariest worst painful experience of my life! If you feel your heartbeat is causing discomfort and you think your going to die... let me just put this too rest... YOUR NOT you can die off the shit you get off the street after about 5G in a night but the pure stuff. You would need to do a Scarface to die guys!

If you start freaking out and google your symptoms it will always say your going to die. Take it from me go home or wherever you are practice your deep breaths on the way slow and steady don't be tempted to use the last bit in the bag (save it for tomorrow... you will need it ;).)Go home sit back hands behind your head and deep breaths, some say sitting I'm a shower stimulates your high better, but I'm my opinion it calms me down DO MOT SMOKE ANY FORM OF CANNABIS! that would just stimulate it even more and you will hit "The Fear" once you do that your on your own man. After your shower (if you do with continued deep breathing) you should feel better. But you have that come down to deal with. I have found in my personal experience that a bit off Valium from the doctors sorts you right out. It's worked with people that had anxiety attacks border personality disorder, ADHD (MYSELF) and loads more mental disorders. DEEP BREATHING IS KEY!!! if none of that works it's cause you done it on the basis of ignorance to your disorder that I mentioned at the start. If you don't have any that you know of. You should seek medical advice and make an appointment with your Dr.

Side effects below are normal and can sometimes last for 48 hours (usually).

Sore head
Sick
Instant diarrhea (first bump usually. It's because it's a stimulant. Or you just bought laxative if it's continuous)
Euphoria
Alertness
Tingling
Weird hand movements
Alarming heart rate
Paranoia
Talkative
Aggressiveness
Emotional
Chilled
Quiet
Stiffness of body
Sore eyes
Tiredness
Jerks
Difficulty breathing
Bunged nose
Burning nose
Numbness in face and teeth (normal!!!)
Runny nose
Nose bleed
Stinging nose
Inflamed sinuses

If you know any other side effects please add I'm sorry I can't think right now I'm noodled as we speak... oh yeah forgetfulness haha.

OK. How to tell the good cocaine from the bad cocaine. NOT PURITY before you all start.

First things first, if you get a guy willing to give you a tester by all means do it, ask them. The worst case is they say no and you loose or win!

"This is my personal experience and it's never let me down"

GOOD COCAINE:
If your dealer gives you in rock form doesn't necessarily mean it's "pure" (I have been bumped off quite a few times by "emergency dealers") visually inspect your rock out the bag on a plate so it doesn't melt hold up to the light and check if it has a shimmer.. like a pearl or fish flake look. If it does that's GOOD it's one thing you can tick off. Next is to smell it. If you smell the rock and go "pweeew wee" that's also GOOD (petroleum smell the stinkier the better) next crush it up on the plate (or bag if your going out) and start to make a line. (I use a credit card on my first line them a razor after) cut a line with your crushed up clumps try make it room temperature. Don't put it next to something hot you will dry it out ;) when your cutting if it is soft to the cut and bits aren't "pinging" everywhere then that is also GOOD! (Don't mistake pinging from crunching some coke is pressed really compact and you will get the odd one or two bits flying). And last snort that bitch up ! If it goes clean up and it's a sudden rush it tastes like petrol and your off your face it's good shit!!

BAD COCAINE:
OK so I get promised when I'm traveling "best stuff about" and it's "pure crap" luckily I have contacts now. In the event you do end up in that situation here are most of the warning signs to look out for.

1. If it's anything but white, it's BAD
2. No petrol smell, no go!
3. Crumbled or pre chopped? Most definitely been cut with BAD things.
4. What looks like dark specks I'm your baggie it's been tampered with something dodgy don't go. (Some say it's due to it being snuggled in coffee beans but if you reached stage 4 by now.. would you even risk it)
5. If it pings while chopping it's cut with something laying about the house (baking soda, salt, paracetamol etc... you should be throwing it in the bin at this point and accept your loss)
6. If you do end up snorting it like the fool that you are. And you get instant numbness and you end up saying (oh wow I'm off my face I'm completely numb). Get your friend to slap your face as hard as you can. Cause sorry to say it's Novocaine. (Teething powder) good coke numbs seconds after the bump.
7. Your nose. Once you snort BAD coke it should sting after the first couple. Sometimes the 1st time (if it stings the first time and it's all of the above in "bad coke" throw it away. You do not want to have a nose if you finish it. Your nose will be on fire !

Your nose...

So onto the main event. The big beak! OK so first time users will experience a nose bleed. Without a doubt. I still do after 3g on a quiet night but I have a higher tolerance. Once you get that nose bleed.. "try not to use that same nostril for a while. And stick to your own straw too" it's normal. Your attacking your membrane (mines still here thankfully)
Your nose will be major blocked after a night on the "sesh" it's your sinuses. Your Putin something up your nose that wants to attack your membrane and corrode it away. So it's getting inflamed that's why you get a blocked nose. Runny nose is normal... it's the glands trying to produce a barrier to repair what you just damaged. So constant blowing of the nose is a certainty. (This could last for days).
Best way to handle this in my own way is to rinse your nostrils after every couple of lines warm water just sniff the water rinse it out. (IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER EFFECTIVE TREATMENTS LET ME KNOW!!!)

Again if you have any input on bad cocaine please let others know!

If your reading till the end of this thread. You really shouldn't be doing drugs man. Just stop, they Fuck your life up. Don't do drugs.

This information is based on the average person(me)

Male
20 years doing this
Average build
6"3
Travel a lot
Business owner.

Thanks for reading this. If you have in put please share let everyone know!

Stay safe!
This is a great post. Lots of good info. I consider myself a light occasional user. I'm one of those guys that do it just for the fun of it. I don't do it for the need or the urge. So it's pretty easy for me to go a couple of months without doing anything. And then out of the blue decided I'm going to do a couple small lines just to get a good numbing feeling and a good Buzz. And then I'm good until the next time.

A couple of side effects that I would add that I personally experience that I don't hear people mention very often would be,

Dry mouth/lips
A bit of a loss of appetite
I get that feeling in my stomach like you get when you're hungry and you get the classic hunger pains.
Getting a bit horny
Swollen throat, not a numb throat from the nasty nasal drip. But the actual feeling that your throat is getting swollen to the point where it's hard to talk and swallow water. I don't experience that every time but when I do experience it is always been with cocaine that I've gotten in powder form. It's never happened with fish scale. Because it only happens with powdered form cocaine, but not every time, kind of makes me wonder if it's a certain specific cut that causes your throat to feel that way for about 5 minutes usually 15 to 20 minutes after snorting your last line. I would definitely be curious to know if anybody else experiences a pretty good swollen throat when they do cocaine that's already in powder form.

I don't know if I've ever seeing anybody or hear anybody mention that they get those side effects. So I often wonder how common those side effects really are

The bleach test is lacking and the biggest variation is usually only with quinine, most everything else just pulls the coke down and doesn't leave swirly, colorful residues anyways. It's from the cocaine handbook but I'd get an EZ test* coke purity test if I was serious about it.

When I want to know is what's the proper way to do a bleach test? And what do the different colors represent? I know it's only an indication of what some of the cuts are in your Coke but at least it's a start.

I am not sourcing or promoting any companies with this post, if this is in any way breaking any rules, by all means throw the book at me and smack me on the nose! Ok, here goes. As someone who deals with coke on almost a daily basis, I’ll leave those details out, my suggestion is to get on a wholesale China product supply site that sells kits and get yourself some. They are cheap in bulk and wouldn’t hurt to get some fent strips as well. With so much shade these days, being safe is key

*Hello all, new user here. Ive researched this topic for about 7 hours now and I seek more information which is why I have created an account.*

A festival I've been planning for several months is coming up this Thursday. I got an ear infection on Saturday and started the 5 day course for Azithromycin (Z-pack).

I took the last Azithromycin pill on Wednesday (today), 32 hours before the festival starts. I've researched a ton on antibiotics and their interaction with recreational drugs and know enough that it's pretty stupid to ingest drugs while on antibiotics.

However, I'll be finishing the antibiotics over 24 hours before the festival starts but I know Azithromycin stays in the system for 5-10 days or so.

The drugs I was planning on taking (before I got the infection) was:

?Cocaine

I couldn't find many studies on the interactions with taking Cocaine **after** completing the antibiotics (but while they're still in the system).

If anyone has any valuable information, that would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Thank you all for your time.