• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine Megathread

Just had a nice large flake of fish scale. Was able to chop it into two medium-sized lines. Did both lines about 5 minutes ago. Not experiencing a whole lot of numbness or the nasty nasal drip or even they crazy runny nose. It chopped up into a really nice fluffy powder. Had the typical petroleum smell and had a slight burn when snorting it. But not a lot of numbing of my teeth or the back of my throat. Kind of weird.

I'm still very much interested in learning more about fish scale. Without asking any questions that aren't allowed on blue light, most of what I have is flaky fish scale. Has the typical pearlescent bit of a shiny/ wet look. I've seen cocaine before in fish scale form that was a big solid lump that was claimed to be about 7 grams worth. I assume when you break that lump up you start getting individual flakes of various sizes. And that's what I have, what I call the fish scale flakes of various sizes. Nothing crazy big. The one I just did now was one of the larger flakes. Like I said, was able to chop it into two medium size fluffy powder lines.

But what I'm wondering, and I've asked once before but didn't get very many answers, just how does cocaine get into fish scale form? When it leaves South America in bricks, are the bricks powder or fish scale? If cocaine leaves South America as powder how does it get turned into fish scale? Fish scale is known to be a more pure product and if that's the case where it is a more pure product, then I doubt somebody is cutting it full of crap and then turning it into fish scale. When cocaine leaves South America as bricks, is it fish scale and if I'm getting it from my supplier as smaller chunks of fish scale does that mean it hasn't been messed with as much? Or is there a process done to turn it back in to fish scale after it's been cut with junk? What makes fish scale to be a more pure product as people claim it to be?

Like I've said in an earlier post here recently, all the powder, fish scale and hard Rocky chunks I have are all from the mid-to-late 2000s. And it's pretty much all been mixed together meaning I have powder, fish scale and hard Rocky chunks all in the same container. No way to tell if the fish scale flake I took today is from the same batch gotten at the same time as the fish scale flakes I took last week ( which seems to be more potent). What I can say is, the couple of lines of fish scale flakes I did last week had much more of an effect as far as a lot more numbing of the mouth and teeth and back of the throat and made my nose a lot more running then the stuff I took now about 15 minutes ago. The only effects from what I just took now are just very slightly numbing of the teeth and back of the throat almost like when do a couple lines 30 minutes ago and now the numbness and runny nose are starting to go away. I checked my heart rate before doing the lines and it was 46 beats per minute now it's up and I low 80s beats a minute. I feel relaxed but nothing euphoric. I'm just really curious as to what the difference is between what I took now and when I took a week ago. Is there a link or website describing the process of how cocaine gets to fish scale? And is there also a link that describes the different types of cuts used when cutting cocaine? Possibly a website that talks about what cocaine was cut with in the 2000s vs what it's being cut with now?

Like I've also said in an earlier post, I've got five or six Hard Rock chunks of cocaine probably around the size of a kernel of corn or maybe a half size bigger. One chunk I have is probably big enough to break it into thirds and then make a line or two out of the smaller pieces. They chop up with a razor blade into nice powder. I've noticed when I've done a couple lines of the chopped up hard Rocky chunks, I had a stronger numbing of the teeth, the tongue and the back of the throat got extremely numb to the point where it was a little difficult to talk. The nose was a lot more runny. And I was a lot more talkative. Again, a good relaxed feeling, heart rate up into the mid-80s from the mid-40s where it was before taking it . dry mouth but nothing I would describe as a really good euphoric feeling. I mean I felt good and talkative but didn't feel like I had to clean the house or that I had a huge rush of energy. And with all the stuff I have regardless of form it's in , absolutely no Comedown (which and I'm not complaining about). I've noticed this the last couple of times I took one of those hard Rocky chunks and chopped it into powder and snorted a line of it. Again, I got the stuff back in the mid-2000s. Now that I've asked my questions about how cocaine gets into fish scale form, how does cocaine get into a hard Rock like form? One person told me it was due to the humidity. But if that's so, I have some powder that I got back in the mid-2000s that is still powder and hasn't gotten hard. I wonder if the Rocky cocaine is cut with more crap then the fish scale I have, causing it to have more of a numbing and runny nose affect?

If anybody's got any links or websites that talk about fish scale and even the Rock chunks that I have, that would be appreciated. I'm very curious to learn more about this and how cocaine gets into fish scale and hard Rock like chunks and even what cocaine was being cut with back in the mid-2000s vs today. Thanks guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
I promised myself since the first time I stole my dad's vodka that I would never smoke crack, well I broke that promise. I figured what the hell? It's worth tryin once right? Nooooooooo. Not at all. I'm a big fan of the powder though.

The chick I was doing it with said it was good and she seemed quite jacked from it. I wanted a bellringer or whatever, just to experience it. I know other powder users who have told me its worth trying once just for that. I wasn't aware there was a such a fine tuned technique to smoking crack properly, she tried to show me but I think I kept fucking it up. Anyways all I know is I wasted $50 that would have been much better spent on some powder or weed. Either would have lasted more than 20 minutes.

I got some thick white hits upon exhalation, we were smokin through a stem. It tasted like a woobanger rolled with nasty resin instead of weed.

I'm still after that bellringer, so any tips if I ever decide to try this again? It would have to be someone else's gear cuz theres no way I'm wasting any of my powder that way. I just hope I never cross the other two lines I forbid myself to cross...needles and meth.

You won't get a bell ringer off your first hit. Saturate your chore, pack it FULL and puff on it gently like a cigar until you see thick smoke come from your mouth. Exhale and torch only the chore, spin the pipe and drag on it as long as you can (you should feel steady, warm NOT SCALDING smoke seeping into your mouth), deep inhale to get all that into your lungs, and slow, staggered exhale.

Make sure not to inhale but drag, cause you want to get as much smoke as possible to actually intake past just your mouth. Make sure the heat is constant and steady and does not touch the pipe, straight center into the chore; it should be a constant roast, not a burn, or you'll get a nasty taste and waste your stuff and your chore.

Push chore regularly, i.e. Between every pack, to keep it sticky and sealed.

That's the best way to get that ringer if you're not used to it, but also incredibly wasteful.

If you melt it first, very slowly so there is no sizzle, and then do all of the above but less aggressively and with the right breath techniques, same effect but works with way less per pack. It took me some practice.

Also if your chore and pipe are not on par, you'll never get a good hit. If you hear whistling you either have to adjust chore or you have a crack.

Just had a nice large flake of fish scale. Was able to chop it into two medium-sized lines. Did both lines about 5 minutes ago. Not experiencing a whole lot of numbness or the nasty nasal drip or even they crazy runny nose. It chopped up into a really nice fluffy powder. Had the typical petroleum smell and had a slight burn when snorting it. But not a lot of numbing of my teeth or the back of my throat. Kind of weird.

I'm still very much interested in learning more about fish scale. Without asking any questions that aren't allowed on blue light, most of what I have is flaky fish scale. Has the typical pearlescent bit of a shiny/ wet look. I've seen cocaine before in fish scale form that was a big solid lump that was claimed to be about 7 grams worth. I assume when you break that lump up you start getting individual flakes of various sizes. And that's what I have, what I call the fish scale flakes of various sizes. Nothing crazy big. The one I just did now was one of the larger flakes. Like I said, was able to chop it into two medium size fluffy powder lines.

But what I'm wondering, and I've asked once before but didn't get very many answers, just how does cocaine get into fish scale form? When it leaves South America in bricks, are the bricks powder or fish scale? If cocaine leaves South America as powder how does it get turned into fish scale? Fish scale is known to be a more pure product and if that's the case where it is a more pure product, then I doubt somebody is cutting it full of crap and then turning it into fish scale. When cocaine leaves South America as bricks, is it fish scale and if I'm getting it from my supplier as smaller chunks of fish scale does that mean it hasn't been messed with as much? Or is there a process done to turn it back in to fish scale after it's been cut with junk? What makes fish scale to be a more pure product as people claim it to be?

Like I've said in an earlier post here recently, all the powder, fish scale and hard Rocky chunks I have are all from the mid-to-late 2000s. And it's pretty much all been mixed together meaning I have powder, fish scale and hard Rocky chunks all in the same container. No way to tell if the fish scale flake I took today is from the same batch gotten at the same time as the fish scale flakes I took last week ( which seems to be more potent). What I can say is, the couple of lines of fish scale flakes I did last week had much more of an effect as far as a lot more numbing of the mouth and teeth and back of the throat and made my nose a lot more running then the stuff I took now about 15 minutes ago. The only effects from what I just took now are just very slightly numbing of the teeth and back of the throat almost like when do a couple lines 30 minutes ago and now the numbness and runny nose are starting to go away. I checked my heart rate before doing the lines and it was 46 beats per minute now it's up and I low 80s beats a minute. I feel relaxed but nothing euphoric. I'm just really curious as to what the difference is between what I took now and when I took a week ago. Is there a link or website describing the process of how cocaine gets to fish scale? And is there also a link that describes the different types of cuts used when cutting cocaine? Possibly a website that talks about what cocaine was cut with in the 2000s vs what it's being cut with now?

Like I've also said in an earlier post, I've got five or six Hard Rock chunks of cocaine probably around the size of a kernel of corn or maybe a half size bigger. One chunk I have is probably big enough to break it into thirds and then make a line or two out of the smaller pieces. They chop up with a razor blade into nice powder. I've noticed when I've done a couple lines of the chopped up hard Rocky chunks, I had a stronger numbing of the teeth, the tongue and the back of the throat got extremely numb to the point where it was a little difficult to talk. The nose was a lot more runny. And I was a lot more talkative. Again, a good relaxed feeling, heart rate up into the mid-80s from the mid-40s where it was before taking it . dry mouth that nothing I would describe as a really good euphoric feeling. I mean I felt good and talkative but didn't feel like I had to clean the house or that I had a huge rush of energy. And with all the stuff I have regardless of what form it's in, absolutely no comedown. I've noticed this the last couple of times I took one of those hard Rocky chunks and chopped it into powder and snorted a line of it. Again, I got the stuff back in the mid-2000s. Now that I've asked my questions about how cocaine gets into fish scale form, how does cocaine get into a hard Rock like form? One person told me it was due to the humidity. But if that's so, I have some powder that I got back in the mid-2000s that is still powder and hasn't gotten hard. I wonder if the Rocky cocaine is cut with more crap then the fish scale I have, causing it to have more of a numbing and runny nose affect.

If anybody's got any links or websites that talk about fish scale and even the Rock chunks that I have, that would be appreciated. I'm very curious to learn more about this and how cocaine gets into fish scale and hard Rock like chunks and even what cocaine was being cut with back in the mid-2000s vs today. Thanks guys.

Hello. First post. So, between 2006 and 2009 there was a lot of discussion regarding the collapse of the quality of cocaine over the last 20 odd years. At first people like Le Junk were saying it was due to the new cuts, and that it could be solved through acetone wash and alcohol extraction, and later some people started saying they now think it's caused by country of origin manufacturing shortcuts and shortages of critical chemicals needed to remove unwanted alkaloids. The last thread content I can find on this subject is from 2008 where Le Junk was saying he's now sure it's the alkaloids but that for some reason the acetone wash still works. Does anyone know whether this puzzle was finally solved? Anybody heard from Le Junk in recent years?

Yes, the man is alive and well, and posted in a thread earlier this very day (unless it was his levamisole-zombie doppelganger or a confidential informant, possibly the ATF concerned about sudden demand for acetone).

But please use the site's PM ability if you want to summon a member from your snow-shrouded past--it's one of the few vBulletin plugins available and functioning.

Thanks! The problem is though that I can't PM because I'm a green member. As soon as I reach the right status I will follow your instructions. ?

Thanks! The problem is though that I can't PM because I'm a green member. As soon as I reach the right status I will follow your instructions. ��

Pretty sure you can PM every 180 mins.. and there's always the RT-111/ O-401 Dichloropane and a myriad of Phenidates / Cathinones/ Piperazines... it's a brave new world but all useless speculation of course.

Last edited:
Wow, I've never heard of any of those ones. It seems like you need a degree in chemistry if you want to safely use cocaine today. I know some people here say that it's a myth and the cocaine is the same as it's always been and it's just our memory not serving as well, etc. It's not a myth though, because in the early 90s I personally witnessed and experienced for myself the change in cocaines quality and the increase in it's speedy, ampy effects. In 2000 me and my buddies concluded "you just can't get good Coke anymore". Then I quit for 16 years, and trying it again recently I found it's 1000 times WORSE and even MORE
Ampy and way MORE jittery than it was when I quit. At least back in 2000 it didn't give you chest pains and constant pacing and still had some, albeit only some, positive feelings and euphoria. In today's Coke that feeling of warm wellness and that everything's gonna be OK and positiveness and wanting to chat all night with your buddies is completely GONE. Now it's just heart racing, pacing, unable to sit down, paranoia, not wanting to talk to anybody, shortness of breath, etc, basically the absolute opposite of what it used to be like. But people who say that this is all in our head obviously never did Coke in the early 90s. None of us old-timers can understand why a new user would ever try Coke more than once today. Its just not a good high, Nothing enjoyable about it at all. Who the heck is even buying Coke today, and why?

This is more speculation but you can get an idea of why there are so many dam crazy cuts out there and why it might be best to move on from the Cola..

https://psychonautwiki.org/w/index.php?title=Stimulant&_=

+
(Cocaine>) The 2006 potassium permanganate regulation was associated with a 22% seizure amount decrease (P < 0.05), 100% price increase (P < 0.05) and 35% purity decrease (P < 0.05).
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25559418

They are doing the macarena on the stuff these days, in the States at least.

Changing the subject, I know when you snort coke it makes your nose run. And I've noticed, since I've been doing 3 or 4 lines once a week for the past 6 or so weeks that my nose has been a bit more runny. It's not like it's running down my face like it does when you first hit a line but I've been needing to blow a lot more everyday. I understand Coke is corrosive and getting a runny nose is your body's way of attacking the coke and trying to get rid of it. What I'm wondering is if I'm doing 4 to 5 lines once a week, in general how long does it take for your nose to get back to normal after you stop? I've got a very good friend that used to do Coke back around 2005 to 2007. She could have probably been doing it before then and after then. I can't say how heavy of a user she was. I do know from what she's told me that she would do three or four lines once every couple of weeks and then in between a couple times a week she would bump a few times. And she that once every four or five months she would get coked out which I'm not sure what exactly that means. Don't know how much coke you have to take to get coked out and at what point do you go from high to being coked-out. Anyways, I've known her since June of 2016. Since I've known her, I only know of her doing as she said one small line to get some energy early in the morning. Anyways, I don't think she does it but maybe once every couple of months if I had to guess. But ever since I've known her, she's always had a runny nose. She is always blowing her nose on a regular basis . And before I knew she did Coke in the past I didn't think much of it but after finding out, I've often wondered if that's due to the cocaine that she did years ago, or if that's a sign that she's doing cocaine now.

What my question is, is the runny nose and routinely blowing your nose a short-term side effect? Or is it something that's pretty much with you the rest of your life? If it is short-term, if I did four lines tonight, how long would I have to go before my nose got back to normal? Is a runny nose only a short-term side effect for light users or is it a sign of somebody that used to do a lot of coke on a more regular basis? I guess I'm trying to figure out is her runny nose from all the coke that she did back in the day and that it's a sign that she did more coke then what she's admitting to or is it a sign that she's currently doing coke? When first told me that she did cocaine, at that time, Thanksgiving 2016 she said the last time she did it was back in August and she only did a small line because she woke up and was dragging and needed some energy. She also said that she had three or four grams of cocaine that was pretty old stuff. So anyways, about a month later I found where she kept her "shoebox" stash of cocaine. Well I took a picture of everything in the Box. About three weeks later I was able to check it and everything was still in the same position. So anyways, several months of checking nothing looked out of the ordinary. So I'm pretty if she's doing cocaine once in awhile she's not getting into her shoe box. Well, about February of 2017 I found in her dresser a ziplock bag with fish scale flakes in it. Just by eyeballing it, every time I checked it looked to to be the same amount amount. So about May time possibly June the ziplock baggie was on top of her dresser. She could have just said it there while she was digging to the dresser and didn't put it back in. A few weeks later, I found in a Zicam bottle, one of those tablets you take that dissolve in your mouth to help prevent a cold anyways, she had a clear vitamin capsule that was full of fish scale flakes. Don't know if that was for her to use later or if that was to give to someone. She did tell me when she first told me about her doing cocaine, that she has one person that once in a while she'll buy and sell to him. I know for a fact that she bought 7 grams of fish scale about two weeks before Christmas 2016. I saw a picture on her phone where she pet scented to the guy that she sells it to. I'm assuming it was fish-scale. It was in one solid lump butthead that pearlescent look to it. Not sure of fish scale comes and big lumps like that and then you can chop it up two flakes. I've only seen it in flaky form. Anyways, I am pretty sure the baggie that she had which was just a Ziploc sandwich bag for her kitchen is where that fish scale came from. Not sure why I went in to that much detail.

I guess what I'm trying to ask is, is her runny nose that she's had ever since I've known her due to the cocaine that she used back in 2005 to 2007 even if she was telling the truth about doing there are four lines every couple of weeks and then maybe twice a year getting coked out or would you have to do a lot more cocaine to still have a runny nose or does the runny nose eventually go away after you stop using? Or is her runny nose now a sign that she's using now? If you did two lines once a month, is that enough to make your nose run consistently or would your nose stop running a few days after you did the lines? I guess I'm trying to figure out if she still using, how frequently or how much.

Speaking as a guy who grew up with America's Worst Air (seriously) I don't understand you folks and your dry noses. I really did stuff both nostrils with kleenex like I had a bloody nose as a kid. Right now if my nose isn't a little runny, I take it as a sign I'm dehydrated.

So as a diagnostic for drug use, I think a runny nose is as helpful as a pulse: can't rule it out. IME, cocaine abuse presents nasally as enormous compacted bloody boogers, not clear snot; dead mucous membranes don't make mucous. In your case, I'd go with the obviousness of her stashing cocaine and nibbling at it, as a sign that's what she's doing.

I'm not sure if you're second-guessing yourself that she may have cleaned some trout in her bedroom, but if so, I do admire you acknowledging that is an extremely remote possibility. Meanwhile there's no way to know what she's up to without asking her. You never know, it might really be a trout.

And anyone who can leave coke in a shoebox and not use it for months is the essence of "I don't have a problem".

Sorry if you had a different angle that I'm missing completely.

Well if you times we talked about it, she's always referred to it as back in her mid-twenties back in her party days she would do it couple times a month. And like I said, I do know of one time back in December of 2005 where she got coked out. And again I'm familiar with the term but I'm not really sure just exactly what it means. I mean how much coke do you have to do to get coked out or is getting coked out going to be on the highway? And my case I would probably be coked out if I did 8 lines over the course of a night haha. As far as the shoebox cocaine, she's got the box stashed away where it's not like super quick to get to. It's not like hiding under the bed or anything like that. It would probably take 5 minutes to get to it. And the cocaine in the Box, from the picture I took of everything in there, I don't think she gets into it all that often because everything always looks just like in the picture. And the stuff in the Box, it's probably stuff she had leftover from when she used to do it in her twenties. (Mid 2000s). She claims not to have a addictive personality which I'm not sure that holds true for someone using cocaine. But she told me one time that she's never had the urge or the need to take it. She just likes it for the fun of it. That's like me. I can see how can you be addictive especially when that first line starts to wear off but for me, I like it for the fun of it. And if I'm going to do a couple lines I said a limit and it's easy for me to stick to it. And since I'm a light user. Medium lines, nothing fat. I probably not experienced a full-on euphoric crazy high like everybody describes on here. I just get a nice relaxed Happy Feeling. I actually enjoy the numbing effect, your gums your tongue the back of your throat and your nose is getting numb probably as much if not more than whatever High I get. In fact here lately I've been judging the Cocaine by how the numbness. How strong and how long it lasts.

The runny nose thing, I was just curious and even for my own knowledge. Back in the mid-2000s, when I would do it two or three times a month and bump a few times in between I don't ever remember my nose. And I don't mean like running like a does right after you sniff. More of just having to keep blowing it several times a day. I know she's not blowing out bloody boogers. In fact I don't even do that. She just blows her nose several times an hour. And at first when I first met her I thought that was just the way she was but when she first told me that she used to do cocaine and that she now does it a few times a year, it made me start to wonder

Sounds to me like maybe she used to do alot of coke, I fucked up my septum on coke, don't use anymore and my nose constantly runs no matter what.

LotusTX said:
she's got the box stashed away where it's not like super quick to get to. It's not like hiding under the bed or anything like that. It would probably take 5 minutes to get to it. And the cocaine in the Box, from the picture I took of everything in there, I don't think she gets into it all that often because everything always looks just like in the picture. And the stuff in the Box, it's probably stuff she had leftover from when she used to do it in her twenties. (Mid 2000s).

Ok, I was gonna say again, that you could seal the coke in a lock box encased in concrete and build the room around it as foundation, and it would last as long as it took for me to get money to rent some kind of jackhammer. Meaning, she's got it under control. But then you say this stuff is ten years old, at least? So it's not even coke, probably, it's nostalgia-baggies. Or actual salmon skin decoy, if she knows you're keeping track.

But I tend to see complex machinations as the night goes on.

I'm not really sure just exactly what it means. I mean how much coke do you have to do to get coked out or is getting coked out going to be on the highway?

I think it's the same as it is with meth--it's less about how much you do, and more about when you had your last. You're most coked out at 6am, when you're startled by light coming in the window, trying to figure out why all these candles are lit and whose bathrobe you're wearing. And why is there a gun on the counter.

Meanwhile I actually did some due diligence on "fish scale" which seemed to reach its popularity peak (the term anyway) back in 2005. I definitely bought a solid mass with an opalescent sheen in 2003. Along with small bags of powder with more of a grit to them. Oh, and I bought an extremely expensive bag of aspirin too, in New Orleans. Then I had a break till ~2007-2010, with substantial dips in a quality friend's graciousness. That was pleasantly uniform and smooth, but I never saw the source to ogle.

But there's nothing special about it, I'm sure the name was the only thing new about it, and it's probably still around if whatever gave it that sheen is still used to cut (or it's an artifact of whatever machinery compacts it). It's just an indicator of how many hands touched it between the brick wholesaler and that guy standing outside the bathroom in the back of that club. Compacted brick plus uniform cutting--> rocks that shine a bit. Rocks from that brick + sand and kitty litter, resettled in a baggie grinding in a back pocket-->sign you're getting desperate; just go home, this stuff won't help.

X

Clear, watery snot, right? "Post-nasal drip?" Then it's just a normal, healthy human nose. More snot in cold weather to protect those membranes, snot in the spring to wash out the pollen, snot in the summer from pollution, snot in the fall as reaction to "pumpkin spice". The whole year-long there's cat hair.

(I seriously came one dose short of cardiac arrest from the first non-drowsy antihistamine, Seldane. Poor CYP3A4 metabolism in action. So I spent many a long night being young and not understanding, waiting for my heart to restart, and contemplating snot.)

A healthy mucous membrane has mucous. Think about every dog and child you've known, smearing snot every where, no rails necessary.

Oh crap, stupid autocorrect. Should have said "so, I'm not sure what it means to be coked out, how much coke does one have to do to be coked-out or is it going beyond the high," not be on the highway
But as far as the blowing, yeah I get it when you have allergies or it's cold season. But if she blows her nose 20 + times in an hour, it's like that morning noon and night regardless what time of year it is. And I was able to talk to her about it today and she says she does it once in a while when she's out with friends just for the fun of it but she doesn't do a whole lot at one time because it will mess up her sinuses. I figure the sinus problem is more due to it being cut with more amphetamines. I have never had that issue. Usually after I do a few lines, even if my nose is quite runny, my sinuses are usually quite clear and I can breathe through my nose with absolutely no trouble.

And since we're on the topic of blowing nose, how soon after doing a couple of lines should you blow your nose. I usually wait at least 30 minutes. And usually by that time the intense running that you get right after you do a line usually starts to go away. But I always feared blowing your nose a few minutes afterwards would keep you from getting the full effect.

Another question, when snorting, how hard should you snort? I know this is like a newbie question but I always snort pretty decently. My thoughts are, if you snort hard wouldn't you just sniff the cocaine down your windpipe and more into your lungs and if so does it still have the same effects? Or do you want to sniff just hard enough to get it up in your nose, just passed your nostrils so it can get absorbed in your nasal cavities? I was fine, no matter how fine I can chop up into powder, if I don't snort hard enough some of it falls back out. If you snort it and it has a bit of a burning sinsation, is that a sign that it's got a lot of cut in it or does Cocaine by itself have a bit of a burning sensation? Some of the stuff I have tents to burn just a little bit more then the other stuff. Usually the fish scale flakes don't have much of a burning sensation, maybe a slight bit but nothing major. Some other stuff I have, it has a more noticeable burn as you're sniffing it.

Sounds to me like maybe she used to do alot of coke, I fucked up my septum on coke, don't use anymore and my nose constantly runs no matter what.

Well I'm pretty sure that back in her 20s she did more coke then what she does now even if it wasn't more at one time, but I'm pretty sure at least more frequently. But when she blows, it's just a quick Short Blow, it's not like she's blowing a load of snot out. And then again, she could have been like this ever since she was 10 years old blowing your nose and it's nothing at all related to any cocaine. I'm just trying to look for signs of how much she did back then and how much she does now. Other than the blowing of the nose, I haven't noticed any other signs that would lead to thinking that she's a frequent user right now. I just care for her and since she's not one to openly talk about this subject, I'm just looking for different signs. She claims that she's never been addicted to it or never had the urge or craving to do it. She says the only real effect it had on her besides the euphoric feeling, was that it would mess up her sinuses if she did too much in one night. She claims to not have an addictive personality but I don't know if that works when you're doing cocaine. I know for me, when I'm doing a couple of lines, yeah I get a bit of a craving to do more but it's not overpowering and I set a limit for myself and it's easy to stick to that limit. But I can see how cocaine can be quite addictive.

I used coke years ago but I got sick from dealing with lunatic cokehead and asshole dealers.

Now I use coca leaves from those "mate de coca" tea bags, I mix them with baking soda and some water, then I put a big spoon of that on my mouth and wait till I get my tongue, cheeks and gums all numb. Its great specialy when I do it drunk.