• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine Megathread

Hi all, first time using bluelight
Recently I've had an interest in coke except I've got a few questions/worries regarding it.
Before I start I've smoked a good bit of weed before and once took half an E tab and didn't experience any problems with them.

When I had my tonsils taken out there was a question of Super Ventricular Tachycardia but I think it was down to the morphine and painkillers etc I was on. ?this is my main worry due to the fact that coke speeds your heart up. If I were to do it I would only be doing small bumps of it.
Basically I'm wondering how much,approx, does your heart speed up from bumps and what could I expect from a bump?

Any other information would be great thanks!

It depends, everyone is different.
Mine does not change at all, but others may experience 150 bpm

What's up fellas, I've recently become a weekend binger of cocaine. I recently got put on probation and I fucked up and am pretty sure I have to test TOMORROW at around 8PM. I didn't binge at all this weekend but today at 4PM I insufflated a small dose of 150mg. I read the benzoylglycine will stay in your system roughly 4-5 days even with small doses used while clean. Is there any chance of me passing? Or am I going to have to dilute the hell out of my urine and pray for the best? It will be a NIDA-5 dipstick test. Anyone have any input?

My friend pounds the beers down while doing coke lol. I should probably tell him to stop based on the OP.

edit: not talking about myself, i've never done coke before.

ChrisRu, you're fucked... it's benzoylecgonine that accumulates in fatty tissues, and it takes longer than 24 hours for it to wash out. We don't technically allow drug testing questions though!

ChrisRu, you're fucked... it's benzoylecgonine that accumulates in fatty tissues, and it takes longer than 24 hours for it to wash out. We don't technically allow drug testing questions though!

FUCK. Back to prison I go. And sorry, you can delete that post. So I guess all I can do is dilute and pray huh?

Just what I pulled up real quick about that substance, since I'd never heard of it before. Stims aren't my thing so I bow to the wisdom of Google lol:

"Benzoylecgonine, also known as ecgonine benzoate, is the main metabolite of cocaine. Produced by hydrolysis, benzoylecgonine can be detected in urine for a minimum of 5 days after usage of cocaine. Heavy usage can lead to detection up to a month after usage, and it can take heavy users up to four months to clean out their system completely"

So yeah, dilute and pray bro, dilute and pray.........

And if by the grace of God you slide by this time, quit fucking around with stupid shit like this that will get you sent back to the slammer. If you fail, throw yourself on the mercy of your PO and beg for another chance. Not all POs are power hungry little dicked undercover nutjobs getting off on power tripping. Most but not all.

I believe the member Lejunk made a few how-to's, involving pure acetone washes and stuff. I dont have a link, but you can google "the cocaine handbook" for all the info.

Yeah is was reading up on it earlier.
Pretty sure it was how to turn crack back to powder tho

No, there are legit ways to remove cuts. Acetone wash removes some, but it gets more complicated if you want to remove ephedrine, etc.

Hmmm must read up on that because Ireland damn sure won't be getting anything with extremely high purity anytime soon

it helps a lot if you know what it was cut with in the first place.

I tried cola for the first time last night at a NYE party. I did two lines each about 2 inches long.

I had already drank a fair amount and the effects were subtle but definite.

It definitely wasn't cut with an amp since I was surprisingly able to sleep well afterwards.

I plan on buying some saline nasal spray to clean my sinuses and what not.

Anyone care to speculate how much damage I did to myself? I'm not concerned just curious.

It can't be as damaging rolling. Then again, I mixed cola and alcohol which combines to make that cocathylene.

Why do I like cocaine so fucking much? I did it tonight and I feel like I could conquer the world. But I always get dry mouth and INSANE heartburn. Sometimes I get paranoid and think I'm having a heart attack or that the powder went into my lungs and is damaging them. But if I take tums it usually goes away. But man! It's so hard to stay away from this stuff.

I like cocaine, i think it's fun. Drugs are a good time but they are bad for you. Don't do drugs. America doesn't want you to drugs. Drugs.

I gotta ask, if there is anyone who is certain they've had very high quality coke, maybe they can help. I've done coke many times and never really been too impressed. I've had all sorts, all smells, all tastes, all numbs, I've had fiending for more and chest pains, but I've never had the "I am God" feeling that is supposed to come with high purity stuff. My ex was from Miami and tried coke there vs Midwest usa and said we don't even know what real coke is. Now I'm wondering, could it just be that it just doesn't do it for me? Or will high purity cocaine do it for anyone?