• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine Megathread

^ congratulations Pbuilder!!

That's quite an accomplishment. <3

Thanks :) Prior to this 7 weeks, 5 days clean (which I actually only just calculated right now, because cocaine was so far off my mind I wasn't even counting sober days anymore ^-^), the most I'd went clean was 15 days. During a period from october 2011 to july 2012, I was using at least once a week if not more (other than a single 15 days clean I managed to do once, but than the following weekend quickly gave into the craving and phoned a dealer), and at the very least a half gram in a night, but at the worst parts over a ball in a weekend or even close to in a single night.

Later in that habitual usage the comedowns got worse and worse, and the high I quickly had fallen in love with become more scarce, and every single time while coming down I would say to myself, this feeling sure as fuck ain't worth it, this is the last damn time ever. And for a day or two after I would feel the same, still have that horrible come-down anxiety-ridden feeling in my mind and be happy with never doing coke again, but by day 3 or 4 I would forget the negatives and just remember the euphoria, causing me to use again the following weekend, or even sooner.

Thank god I finally had the courage one morning after a 8-ball binge in a night, to take my phone and delete all my dealers, as well as everyone that would even have their numbers. Same goes for any connections through facebook.

That is what truly helped the most, by having no availability to the drug by placing a quick simple text, it helped tremendously to stop using. I did try a few times to get dealers numbers through friends of friends but thankfully they never came through, and I haven't even attempted any purchase of the drug in like 6 weeks.

And even worse, just before I quit usage of cocaine I virtually never even snorted it anymore, but rather either did "foilies" where I added a bit of water with half and half coke/baking soda on foil and smeared it equally, and then smoked it, or I cooked it in a spoon and then smoked it off foil as well via chasing, cause where I live actual "glass roses" that are used as crack pipes aren't around in every store. (aren't around at all actually, never seen one). Looking back, I never ever though I'd smoke "crack", or technically ghetto foil freebase, but I so easily in that mind-set justified smoking it that way for the rush, thinking it was no big deal lol... Blocking out the fact that I was literally becoming a crack head.

Last edited:
Sadly almost 2 weeks ago on saturday september the 29th I relapsed and did two and a half lines of blow supplied by a friend. I was so drunk I barely remember the usage, still remember that beautiful cocaine smell though. But the following weekend I did MDMA and while rolling I was watching people at my house do blow and thinking god damn thank god I quit that shit, in my head I was just thinking "why the fuck are you guys doing nothing but talking over each other every 10 seconds in a conversation and talking shit to yourselfs even though your friends lol. Chirping for fun once in a while is one thing, but every convo had everyone just talking shit every other line lol. This interpretation was likely caused by the fact I was rolling tits on mdma that I think had a fair amount of MDA in it because I was tripping a bit too.

Anyways, so I had that small cocaine relapse 12 days ago, and before that I hadn't used for almost 10 weeks. Either way, It ain't a big deal and it has already been 12 days since that small relapse and I'm not fiending at all. When I had formed a small habit I couldn't help but use every weekend, so even just using one more time and then not using for almost 2 weeks again shows I have made serious progress. Deleting my dealers and any sources at all helped a great amount though. If I really tried I'm sure I could get a dealers number but I just don't care enough to try and am certain I will go to christmas without using again without problems. I do plan on using on newyears though, but just as a treat. New years and my birthday are both 6 months apart so it is perfect, i will only ever use on those two special occasions and the best thing is that the one dealer I do have would only sell it to me on my b-day and new-years because he's a non-greedy friend and a friend of my older bro, so I'm not remotely sweating temptation. He'd never sell to me on any random weekend, and I know that for a fact because before originally quitting blow he was already just ignoring my txts to pick up, which lead me to another dealer (whom I've deleted now)

ahh coke is so easy for me to stay away from, i just don't know why it doesn't really appeal to me. And i've done it plenty of times to. I can't imagine IV'ing it, like after your shot when you feel antsy and your body is sensitive. I can't imagine poking a needle in me while i'm crashing from some coke, that seems so grimy ! : o

ahh coke is so easy for me to stay away from, i just don't know why it doesn't really appeal to me. And i've done it plenty of times to. I can't imagine IV'ing it, like after your shot when you feel antsy and your body is sensitive. I can't imagine poking a needle in me while i'm crashing from some coke, that seems so grimy ! : o

Yuk yea that thought is nastyyy. Coming Down hard while tryna prep a shot, I can't imagine.

I think most of the the coke now is cut with bullshit, stuff like speed and you don't get the feel the good effects of coke. Your just amped up and geeked out.
If your lucky enough to know the difference between real coke and that shit their selling as coke (you'd be surprised how many people do not know the difference) and can get the good shit, hold on to that connect. Most of the dealers i buy from do not get high themselves so they don't know what they are selling. Has anyone else noticed this. I have bought ready rock and coke from many different people from the corner to people with a little weight and it can't be all garbage. Any ideas? I have read LeJunk's purification process, does this really work? Is there any quicker or easier ways to get rid of pseudo or epedrine (same as amphetamines)? I have been using for almost 20 years and have noticed a huge difference in quality in the last 5 to 8 years. I think most people don't even realize the difference and regard a high amphetamine cut in coke as "good stuff". I thought I was the only crazy one thinking this but its good to read other people share the same thoughts. Sorry I went on and on but you seem like you know what your talking about. Any ideas??

Can anyone help me make sense of this. Over the last two weeks I have IVed coke and crack. Pretty size able amounts each time. ONE time I got serious euphoria about 5-10 minutes worth, every other time nothing, and when I say nothing I mean nothing. No elevated heart rate, no euphoria, no talkativeness... I just IVed a bag and I'm falling asleep... But person next to me gets blasted...

I don't understand.

Did some crappy speed so now I'm doing coke but I just have anxiety

I think most of the the coke now is cut with bullshit, stuff like speed and you don't get the feel the good effects of coke. Your just amped up and geeked out.
If your lucky enough to know the difference between real coke and that shit their selling as coke (you'd be surprised how many people do not know the difference) and can get the good shit, hold on to that connect. Most of the dealers i buy from do not get high themselves so they don't know what they are selling. Has anyone else noticed this. I have bought ready rock and coke from many different people from the corner to people with a little weight and it can't be all garbage. Any ideas? I have read LeJunk's purification process, does this really work? Is there any quicker or easier ways to get rid of pseudo or epedrine (same as amphetamines)? I have been using for almost 20 years and have noticed a huge difference in quality in the last 5 to 8 years. I think most people don't even realize the difference and regard a high amphetamine cut in coke as "good stuff". I thought I was the only crazy one thinking this but its good to read other people share the same thoughts. Sorry I went on and on but you seem like you know what your talking about. Any ideas??

dude, getting cut coke is just a nightmare for me mentally. Amphetamines create the worst feelings in me, totally geeked out like you said, comedown lasts for hours... it is totally noticeable. In fact, it was a main factor that contributed to me seriously cutting back (Iv'd once in the last 3 months, used to do it as much as i could)

First times I sniffed coke, i barely got high... it wasn't until i started IV'ing it with heroin and getting drunk that it became totally magical. Doing cocaine without opiates and alcohol is disastrous for me... It creates a deep fear inside of me, coming down on cocaine without opiates/alcohol. honestly, so bad it makes me contemplate suicide.

Is it common for blow to cause your sinuses to totally close up a couple hours after use.....unless you sniff a tiny amount of coke and then it opens right back up again.....at least this is my experience. Now some new stuff is not having this effect on me, and generally not performing as i expect and im totally baffled as to if its crap/cut/best shit ever and i am not used to it or what. Doesnt have much taste to it either, and the drip is almost non existent.

I have done about a gram of cocaine two days ago and since then I haven't felt well at all , felt depressed have a head cold even now I have a head ache , I have done cocaine several times before and all my friends were also doing coke and they are back 100 per cent , what is causing such a bad come down ?

Maybe shit cutting agents, from my experience cocaine has no comedown. I only get really bad comedowns on MDMA

My last year

I'm a massive "coke head". You know, the type that stays clean from any drugs for few weeks then have a massive cocaine binge for a few sleepless nights. (spend around £100-£1000 the more money i spend the more days i`m high)

Using cocaine makes me feel like i am some king of the world type character in the first day of my binge.
Then there is a huge difference in my high after the first night. Doing the same amount again without sleep (or a few hours sleep) or food and a lack of liquids.
After the second night, £200 and using all my energy... I feel terrible, but will keep sniffing continuously until ive spent the same amount of money as Greece's Debt.

My point is, shit cocaine makes you feel like youre in the 3rd day after a few hours. Good cocaine will plessure you for longer, but either way you`ll end up in the same state. SO use coke responsibly, if you complain too much.:):)

I'm male, 150 lbs, exercise/sweat a lot everyday, fast metabolism, and have to pass 5 panel test for job one week from last use of coke. Estimating on high side, i sniffed approx 12 grams, and plugged 3 grams. Over the last 3 weeks. Please expert advice, will i pass? All others i had were prescription opiates. Oxycodone/hydrocodone/morphine all pill form taken orally. Except some morphine plugged. Im new to bluelight hope this is the right place to post this

By the way last opiate i had will be 8 days before test, and was cwe hydrocodone 80-100 mg. Morphine was weeks ago, so no worry. Coke was pure dealer says, but research and experience tells me it was cut, though not with meth or other stims. Seemed like just coke, but weaker. Last use of marijuana was over a month ago. And i eat healthy 3 meals/day veggies/fruit. Any knowledge is appreciated.

Last edited:
After the second night, £200 and using all my energy... I feel terrible, but will keep sniffing continuously until ive spent the same amount of money as Greece's Debt.

B]:):)[/B]

Sorry for being out of topic.

Greece's debt?

Firstly your expression is out of meaning.

Second: The Western World owes to Greece almost everything, in terms of providing the fine materials for the building of modern civilization , technological achievements and scientific advancements, starting a couple thousand years ago.

Third: All the countries in the World owe trillions of dollars. Many countries owe multiple amounts than Greece.
Just for your information.

If everyone is in debt, who is the loaner behind the curtain?

Food for thought.

wondering this right
i dont do cocaine
but i have indulged in IV cocaine about 3 times
with dimes of hard
first stuff i had, put vinegar to it, some of it dissolved, but there was a white residue left over
shit was rocket fuel. ringing ears all that
get some hard from somewhere else, for someone else, got broken off right
mix it up, all dissolved clean, shot it, felt a little rush, but mostly nausea
2nd shot and i was puking out of a moving car, but not high
wtf was that
i was shooting heroin all day the 2nd time, but then again i was the first time (with the rocket fuel) too.
wat is this i dont even
and the 2nd time i used only enough vinegar to dissolve it, first time i used 30 units.
2nd time coke too, dude who paid for it/wanted it smoked it, said it was above average quality
so why did i get literally like no high but the nausea?