• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine Megathread

I've only done coke a couple times previously but when i was in Panama (3 weeks ago) i got what i think is the best shit i'll ever have the chance to try. One little line and I felt like i was flying, i had euphoria equal to what i get on E but it wasn't speedy like i was cracked out on Adderall like i sometimes feel from coke. We also got an insane ammount for the ammount of money. Basically what I am saying is, if you love blow, go to Panama lol.

I've only done coke a couple times previously but when i was in Panama (3 weeks ago) i got what i think is the best shit i'll ever have the chance to try. One little line and I felt like i was flying, i had euphoria equal to what i get on E but it wasn't speedy like i was cracked out on Adderall like i sometimes feel from coke. We also got an insane ammount for the ammount of money. Basically what I am saying is, if you love blow, go to Panama lol.

lol sounds like some good advice

Le junk'd the product 5x.

1/2= 12.4g

1/2= 11.9g

3/4=18.3g

3/4=19.1g

Ounce=26g

=]

i had 4.0g of coke when i did the acetone wash Le Junk described, step by step. by washing it, then filtering it, then letting it dry over night and next day it weighed 3.5g so i thought cool got some cut out etc. took 3 decent lines and felt nothing at all! what do you think the reason for this is?

i had 4.0g of coke when i did the acetone wash Le Junk described, step by step. by washing it, then filtering it, then letting it dry over night and next day it weighed 3.5g so i thought cool got some cut out etc. took 3 decent lines and felt nothing at all! what do you think the reason for this is?

Acetone bath won't remove all cuts/impurities, especially the most widely used one: levamisole. Try rocking it up and then reconverting to HCL. That will help but won't remove the Levami. :\

My first time doing coke was filthyyyyyy. (filthy = slang for cool)

Me and my friends had talked about doing coke, but hadnt tried it yet.

Summer before my senior year of high school I go to Whistler, Canada to stay at my condo with my family. I wanted to bring a friend but they all had football so I went alone, super bummed.
Turns out the weekend we were there was this huge mt. biking competition so the village was like a huge party all weekend. Awsome!

I ran into a girl from school. So we hungout. At night some kid came up to us looking for yayo. I was like "sorry dude cant help you" but then I decided to help him look for some.
We were just about to give up when I found some.
I got a half gram *snip* but I dont care ahaha I have money.
Me and her each did half (so .25 each) and within like ... 5-10 minutes im just NUMB.
I keep saying "OMG Im SOO high right now"

Ive done coke 5-7 times since never come close to that high.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do people still recommend doing an acetone wash? Or does the prevalence of levamisole make this more a less a waste of time?

i have been addicted to coke several times, or should i say been active in the addiction.........

first was in grade 11

and the most recent was just before i got on bupe........smoking a Q to gram of dope a day........and snorting a gram and up

coke makes me crazy, id rather smoke or shoot dope.....

you my friend are a fucking idiot, go try and do a whole bag of marbles in a couple hours. the coroner is gonna gonna think you escaped from an asylum when he looks over the tox report, or maybe he'll think you were going for a world record.

Oh go fuck yourself. People can easily binge out and do shot after shot all night long. I don't know the exact weight* of coke to bag of marbles so let's not take it to literally, jackass.

Last edited:
Take a decongestant.

You can also parachute the coke, or take it another ROA.

You could also convert it to crack for vaporizing.

I'm going to move this over to the mega thread.

I don't use cocaine anymore but just wondering how effective is the oral ROA?

I know they used to put cocaine in drinks like wine and the original Coca-Cola is it the same as snorting it?

I know it's probably not the same as IVing, smoking, or doing a cocaine enema or booty bump that some people do coke and other drugs as a ROA.

When the cocaine feels "speedy", its also very probably that it was cutted with caffeine and ephedrine.

Also Ive heard that cocaethylene its produced ONLY when cocaine its ingested ORALLY with alcohol.

When the cocaine feels "speedy", its also very probably that it was cutted with caffeine and ephedrine.

Also Ive heard that cocaethylene its produced ONLY when cocaine its ingested ORALLY with alcohol.

i don't think it (the coke) necessarily has to be ingested orally to form cocaethylene with alcohol. in vivo, taken together, they form cocaethylene.

do correct me if i'm wrong, that's my understanding.

Acetone bath won't remove all cuts/impurities, especially the most widely used one: levamisole. Try rocking it up and then reconverting to HCL. That will help but won't remove the Levami. :\

Do people still recommend doing an acetone wash? Or does the prevalence of levamisole make this more a less a waste of time?

yes i'm curious too.

i've always considered performing Le Junk's preparation, because the one time i got good coke (and i mean GOOD coke), the experience was soo good. i can't even explain how good it would make me feel. i'd do a line and feel on top of the world, and everything was just perfect, with hardly any crash at all. i always end up getting bad coke tho, and regretting the money i spent on it, so i haven't touched the stuff for over a year.

My dealer told me my coke is pure. Is it?

No. If you are in any country outside of South America, there is a 100% chance your cocaine is not going to be pure. Even if you are in South America, unless you are extracting the cocaine yourself, there is still a very high chance that your cocaine is not pure either.

%100 true! I live in South America and as me and my friends always talk about, the pure coke leaves SA and gets cut x10 in europe or u.s.a, either way i know the coke we get is obviously more pure than the coke in u.s.a or europe but no way is it %100 pure, i'd say %40-50 with a good connection, could be higher and could be lower but no way is it pure and i live in one of the countrys that produce most cocaine in the world. In Peru if you want %95 pure cocaine its out there but you have to buy a kilo and know the right people and your everyday drug user wont buy that much, especially knowing the time jail time it would land you and here $1200-1500 is allot of money, what allot of people make working hard in one year.

[QUOTE
The effects of coke are more relaxing than people assume. It's a mild energy that it provides. Good coke will not make you feel an urge to get up and move around all night. You will feel perfectly content with lying in bed watching a movie, or sitting around talking with a group of friends. It causes euphoria, and puts you in a good state of mind. It does not make you want to be alone and does not make you talk incessantly without finishing one coherent sentence. It provides clarity, so it should actually be a lot easier to convey your thoughts with words.
------------ unquote]
Sometimes, i get coke that makes me feel stoned. I get all relaxed, and just wanna sprawl out on the couch and stare into space. It's nice, but if I wanted that effect I could've gotten some good bud. Other times, I get coke that reeks of ether and burns like paint thinner in my nose. It makes my lips, tongue and mouth numb, my heart beat fast, my stomach flip, and I feel f---in amazing. (the song "invincible" by adelitas way pretty much describes it) I want to listen to hard rock and dance like a stripper, I don't want to be alone, I want people to see me. Sometimes my nose will bleed, and the blood will make my upper lip numb. I want to talk about drugs, think about drugs, and do more drugs when I'm on this kind of coke. I'm guessing thats the amphetamines talking right now...
Also, I noticed that the day after I do coke, i sometimes take OTC pills with 500 mg acetaminophen and 60 mg of caffiene. I take between 2 and 4 of these over a few hours for headaches. A bit later, I get this trippy, disconnected feeling, like I'm floating. I never knew acetaminophen had "recreational effects", but its pretty cool... Except when I'm sitting in an art class, trying to paint a lemon, and all of a sudden my hand isn't mine. I asked the teacher to take a break, and I wanted to go lay in the grass outside. Any ideas why this happens? It's only when I take the pills the day after doing coke

Hey guys ! This past weekend I did some coke. The rock was great...the powder in the bag tasted minty... I know without a test kit no one can tell me exactly what it is but has anyone had an experience like this? Thanks

cant believe how many people see drinking on coke as such a bad thing, i think they go hand in hand... maybe cocaethyline should be viewed as a gift, or a miracle; the first time any drug has created another (your liver is overrated anyways, lol)... ive read about the risk involved. ive been doing this shit for years, and never had any problems. in all honesty, i couldnt see myself snorting blow without alcohol...