• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Dilaudid/hydromorphone MEGA THREAD and FAQ

Good Afternoon Dear BLers,

getting my hands on some oral liquid Dilaudid, 473mls of it :). I have a minor tolerance - Maybe 50mg of Oxy at once.

I wanted to know what the approximate equivalence would be of 50mg Oxycodone orally converted to this oral liquid Hydromorphone plugged.

I find plugging gives good results in general and seems like the only real option with HM other than IV.

Assuming HM has a max bioavailability of 80% plugged (I highly doubt it and think it will be lower) I was estimating 50mg of Oxy orally to be approximately

equivalent to 22mgs of HMorph plugged.....any thoughts or comments?

Should I perhaps just ease myself into the HM experience with 10 mgs?

I had a bad experience with a low dose of Hydrocodone once (knocked me on my ass for 30 minutes) so the word Hydro is making me a bit wary.

Good Afternoon Dear BLers,

getting my hands on some oral liquid Dilaudid, 473mls of it :). I have a minor tolerance - Maybe 50mg of Oxy at once.

I wanted to know what the approximate equivalence would be of 50mg Oxycodone orally converted to this oral liquid Hydromorphone plugged.

I find plugging gives good results in general and seems like the only real option with HM other than IV.

Assuming HM has a max bioavailability of 80% plugged (I highly doubt it and think it will be lower) I was estimating 50mg of Oxy orally to be approximately

equivalent to 22mgs of HMorph plugged.....any thoughts or comments?

I had a bad experience with a low dose of Hydrocodone once (knocked me on my ass for 30 minutes) so the word Hydro is making me a bit wary.

Just snort it, to be honest

I believe 7.5mg Hydromorphone Intranasally = 40mg Oxy IR

The rectal bioavailability is SOOO incredibly variable it is rediculous... you could be at 10% or 60%... depends on you

Intranasally is 52-58% roughly... orally is 30-35%... IV is 100%... Plugged is like 35% +/- 25% or something rediculous like that

I'd definitely ease into it a bit. Hydromorphone is one of the active metabolites of hydrocodone, so based on your past experience it would definitely be a good idea to start slow.

Do you guys really get anything out of Hydromorphone any other ROA than IV? Several years ago before I started using the IV route, I tried snorting them and swallowing them and never ever got anything out of it. Only like a weak stomach ache if I remember correctly. And I tried this with the K4s and both the white and yellow K8s.

Now by any means, I am not saying to go out and IV them at all. I actually recommend you guys not. But that is the only way I have ever felt any euphoria at all from them. Now I prefer them to a lot of other things actually. I just always found that weird, I remember snorting like 21mgs once and not getting anything at all.

But anyway, I am just curious because I have heard different things.

Just snort it, to be honest

I believe 7.5mg Hydromorphone Intranasally = 40mg Oxy IR

The rectal bioavailability is SOOO incredibly variable it is rediculous... you could be at 10% or 60%... depends on you

Intranasally is 52-58% roughly... orally is 30-35%... IV is 100%... Plugged is like 35% +/- 25% or something rediculous like that

How can I snort oral liquid Dilaudid without the majority dripping down the back and turning into low BA oral ROA?

I'd definitely ease into it a bit. Hydromorphone is one of the active metabolites of hydrocodone, so based on your past experience it would definitely be a good idea to start slow.

Thanks that's good info. Back then I had a lot of diazepam in the system, lower tolerance and of bad health.....I'll ease myself in. CHeers.

well i finally just picked up a few dilaudid 8mgs, tried insufflating powder and just put some in water and insufflated that and cant tell, these arnt that good but it what i have. cuz the powder looks too much, even half of a triangle white *mg is alot of powder to snort.

so i will prolly get shit for this, but i got a couple hydromorphone last week and i thought i had seen them all, but these were different. they were round and white and i know the top number was 52 and there was a 3 digit number below. the distinguishing characteristic was that these were CRAZY milky and sorta sludgy in the spoon. i been cleanish for like 9 months, so i thought maybe they were new, but the guy i got em from used to always give ppl "dopplegangers" (pills that looked right but werent) i shot them, and i got a good rush, but it was a bit different from what i remember. more morphineish. anyway, dude said they were 8mgs. anybody seen these around? i woulda tried pill identifier, but i shot them both.:)

Thought I would add my two cents here since I've gotten so much valuable information from these forums.

Had some nasty surgery for a complicated broken arm and got hooked up with a pile of dilaudid 2mg. I stopped using them for pain control pretty early and left myself with a sizable stash. Since I stopped smoking (both weed and tobacco) after the surgery -tryna heal fast so I can get back to doing fun things!- and wanted to get some kicks so i figured I'd fool around with these. I have no tolerance for opiates, having more of a taste for psychedelics.

Anways, I tried a slight twist on the usual ROAs, started with one 2mg pill sublingual (under the tongue) waited 10 or 15 minutes, and then broke up a second 2mg pill into 4 small lines and blew them spaced out over about a 1 15 minute period. The effects were really nice, each line sent me into a 'nowhere headspace' for a second, just a moment of perfectly calm emptiness before opening my eyes back up to the normal world. After finishing the lines and enjoying each little trip into the warm darkness, I was left feeling warm, smiley, surprisingly energetic, and a little itchy. Tried it again 3 days later with 4mg sublingual before blowing 2mg, with similar effects, but less novelty.

All in all I'd recommend this ROA for those who arent comfortable with needles. Get a baseline dose in your body orally or sublingually and then enjoy a series of small lines, spaced out to allow better absorption in the nasal membranes. For me this got a taste of the rush that the IV users rave about (but in all fairness since I've never experienced the opiate rush before I might be overvaluing my experience). Have fun and be safe!∞

T_R_O - you can actually call Whatman (who produces micron filters) and have any 4 filters sent, free of charge, to your residence where you can "try them out" and get back to them later. A micron filter, when used with sterile water, can last through 20-40 dilaudids worth of filtering... so you would be covered for basically the rest of your lifetime.

At least consider it, please.

^like a boss.

hydromorphone is trash unless you inject it and even then it's only good for a rush

Hi,
I was hoping someone could answer a question for me.
Are there two types/sizes of generic white hydromorphone pills?
I have been getting these small ones for a few months from a friend who has cancer. Fairly small & easy to crush, dissolved very easily in water.
Then suddenly this week, the pills are different & he says because they are "generic" but he gets Medicaid so I'm pretty sure anything he gets would be generic. The new ones are definitely Mallinckrodt, they are larger, have an 'M' and '4' imprints. They suck. Very hard to crush & when water is added they produce a huge amount of goopy white stuff that I assume is filler. Any idea why they might have switched to these ones?
Thanks..

thats my only criticism thus far, never use old needles. i would search for thedankaholics method to put it, it's a lot more solid. actually i'd scrap that whole technique, using old needles isn't conducive to HR

Agreed 100%.
Using old needles is unsafe no matter how thoroughly cleaned due to the degradation of the metal.

Hi,
I was hoping someone could answer a question for me.
Are there two types/sizes of generic white hydromorphone pills?
I have been getting these small ones for a few months from a friend who has cancer. Fairly small & easy to crush, dissolved very easily in water.
Then suddenly this week, the pills are different & he says because they are "generic" but he gets Medicaid so I'm pretty sure anything he gets would be generic. The new ones are definitely Mallinckrodt, they are larger, have an 'M' and '4' imprints. They suck. Very hard to crush & when water is added they produce a huge amount of goopy white stuff that I assume is filler. Any idea why they might have switched to these ones?
Thanks..

The vast majority of pharmaceutical companies have started making hydromorphone pills with rubber base fillers, etc., in order to discourage abuse by making them more difficult to inssuflate, smoke or inject.
The filler becomes activated when the pill is crushed.
Look up some extraction methods for Opana ER or other similar pharms; the majority of them are now using this same method to discourage abuse.
However, there are ways around those safeguards, pretty simple ways actually.
You can find them on here, or on other forums and sites.

if someone can handle up to 70-80mg of hydrocodone, what would a safe first time dose of dilauded be? snorted and/or plugged?

The vast majority of pharmaceutical companies have started making hydromorphone pills with rubber base fillers, etc., in order to discourage abuse by making them more difficult to inssuflate, smoke or inject.
The filler becomes activated when the pill is crushed.
Look up some extraction methods for Opana ER or other similar pharms; the majority of them are now using this same method to discourage abuse.
However, there are ways around those safeguards, pretty simple ways actually.
You can find them on here, or on other forums and sites.

ummmm i have yet to see a dilaudid pill that has any kind of abuse-proof mechanism....you sure you have your chemicals right?

if someone can handle up to 70-80mg of hydrocodone, what would a safe first time dose of dilauded be? snorted and/or plugged?

*sigh*

if one were to have a 70-80mg hydrocodone tolerance i would say they would need to insulflate atleast 16mg and thats at the low end of the spectrum. you have to remember that hydromorphones BA is very low in any ROA but IV. i think insulflated it is like 30% which really sucks, but what do you do.

plugging i would say stat at 8mg and see how that goes.

i have only IV'd dilaudid and while i dont suggest IVing unless you are already in that realm dilaudid really is a waste if you are not IVing...