• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Dilaudid/hydromorphone MEGA THREAD and FAQ

I ALWAYS micron filter. I put the 40mg in a 5mL rig, shake with 5mL of bacteriostatic water, filter into pre-sealed vial, and then I use from .5-1cc/ shot, or 50 to 100 units.

Thanks you give good advice for a noob loke me. Problem right mow is i dont have amy bacterio or vial or micron filter ansd it seems the only place to buy this is online. I live in california and im unaware if medical supply stores sell to the public

Medical supply stores will sell to anyone that comes in looking like a nurse or doctor, acts professional, and knows what they are talking about. Of course you don't have to say you are a doctor or prove it, it's implied. (I hope I don't get in trouble for sourcing - oh wait, I'm the mod.)

Also, if you can figure out how to work Bluelight, I'm sure you can figure out how to go on to the visa website, buy a single-use debit card, use the number once to order some HR supplies, and be done? I assume you have money since you obviously have drugs to shoot, so what's the problem? Just make it happen.

Nobody here is going to ease your mind and tell you it's safe to shoot without sterile water or micron filters. Also, you can call whatman and ask to try any 4 of their filters free of charge...

When I used to iv hydromorphone I started off using a wheel/micron filter for about a week. Then just didn't fucking care anymore and used a spoon and cotton. I got cotton fever once, it wasn't too bad just couldn't stop shivering for about an hour.

I never got any infections either. And they were all cold shots, missed quite a few times, and shot up many times a day for months.

I did 8mg shots in 1ml of water. Just crush, put powder in spoon, draw ur water and shoot it on the powder, mix with your rig, throw a small balled up cotton in the spoon, and draw it up through the cotton with your rig. Tie off, pull, plunge.

Really use a filter though, why risk anything. DON'T SHARE GEAR! NOT EVEN DRAWING FROM SOMEONE ELSE'S VIAL. You don't know wtf they've done to it.

Last edited:
IV'ing Exalgo (Hydromorphone ER) 16mg pills.....

So I've read a lot on this subject, as to ways to actually get high off of the exalgos. I myself have got high off them by just pilling off the outter yellow layer (the 16mg ones are yellow, different doses are different colors i believe) and separating the white half ( the hydromorphone) from the Grey half (the sulfate i believe, or some other kind of binder) and just swalloing em. Obviously it was only a mild high, but it was a high, nonetheless. Today tho, my buddy and I figured out a easy way to remove the plastic covering that still covers the white side, even after peeling off the yellow outter layer. We used a razor blade, and got all of it off, and what we were left with was a soft pill that could be broke into pieces with our hands (if you dont take the plastic covering off, you need a blade or pill cutter to cut em, they are hard as rocks) and so we were then able to crush them in to decent powder, and then melt them down and IV them, we had to add a lil extra water to the mix, because it was kinda of thick at first, but after adding the extra water, it thinned it out. And we then proceeded to suck it up, using a cotton ball as a filter. And i was pretty iffy on if this was gonna do anything. but to my suprise it worked. My buddy took his 16mg dose first, and he felt it immediately, as you should obviously lol. I was still skeptical at this point, wondering if it was just in his head, like he was just trying to convince himself he was high, so i then tried it, thinking it wasn't going to feel like much, and as soon as i took the tourniquet off, i got that awesome Dilaudid rush, and actually feel back on the bed, with a huge smile on my face (this being only the 2nd time i ever shot anything up myself, I've had IV morphine and Dilaudid at the hospital). So yea, it fuckin worked. So if any of you had some of these exalgo, and were trying to figure out how to do it, here you go, just do what i did, and it worked perfect. Awesome high, lasted a good hour. I also took some soma's on top of it about a half hour after shooting the exalgo, and it amp'd the remaining high up nicely. Its a tedious process trying to get that plastic covering off, but once you figure it out and get a system down for it, it goes pretty fast. These are not my first choice of something to shoot up, but I was going through withdrawals, cause i gave away too many of the morphine 60mg's i am prescribed, so i figured it would try it, since I have access to quite a few of the exalgo's for free. So yea, just wanted to share my experience, hopefully this helps anyone else who was looking to figure out if you could do this with the exalgos. and i would just like to add, as any of you who IV drugs should kno, be careful, Dilaudid is a strong drug that should be taken very very carefully. I was nervous taking a whole 16mg (my tolerance being 2x60mg morphines a day). If you have any questions, let me kno.

Tolerance is fucking huge benefactor in talking IV Dilaudid...When I was having to take high volumes of Oxycodone
for chronic pain, though I dont IV, last time I had to be driven to the E.R. the nurse was instructed to administer 50 mg's
Dilaudid - 12.5 mg's at a time...first shot, nada, second shot, almost nada, I heard the Doc' tell the nurse to administer the last 25 mg's
at once...I got up & walked out (after final shot) without total pain relief, just sayin..........

Indeed, tolerance does play a big part. I'm only used to taking 2 60mg Morphine Sulfate ER's (there the Kadians, the ones that have the small white beads inside a capsule, which i like, cause when i do feel like gettin high off em, all i have to do is crush up the beads and parachute it, gives me a nice fuckin high) so due to a relatively low tolerance, one 16mg Exalgo (Dilaudid) was good enough for me. Tho, that being the first time I ever IV'd anything, i realize why everyone kept saying that IV'ing opiates is the best high ever ! I liked that way too much, loved it in fact lol so i prolly will not be doing that again anytime soon, cause i could see myself getting hooked real quick !

Oh and if anyone follows how I said I went about shooting them up, please be careful, and know what your tolerance is, and how much you can handle. I in no way take responsibility for anyone who fucks up and hurts themselves. Always be safe, use clean needles, and honestly, if you've never IV'd, just dont do it, cause you will like it too much, like i did, and thats why, like i said, i will not do it again, at least not for a very very long time. I'll stick to my weed, morphine and oxycodone taken orally (or sometimes I snort the codones) ! Anyways, hope my post was helpful on settling the debate on whether or not you can shoot Exalgo (ER Hydromorphone)! You indeed can, and it feels great ! but the 8mg IR Dillies would be best for this sort of thing obviously. From what I hear, you can just drop the crushed up Dilaudid into the back of the syringe with some water, replace the pluger, and just shake the syringe, and they dissolve on their own, hence why they apparently call them "Shakers" anyways. goodnite all ! Be safe out there !

I just got 4mg dilaudid today for my migraines. I took one this morning and slept for about 2 however my migraine was still there. I had heard that IV form works so much better and faster so I did it just a minute ago. I had heard about an awesome rush but it's probably the pain keeping me from feeling everything good. But it did work way faster and my pain is gone so I am very happy about that. Yeah, I'm falling asleep while typing lol so it's off to ge now.

Nice to meet everyone and I hope you will welcome me into your community. :)

ps the syringes i have are new and sterile. I used to use them to inject lime into pest anemones in my reef tank. Yes I'm a nerd...

the first time i shot an 8mg dilaudid, i thought something had gone majorly wrong. i had only shot roxys til then, took a few months off, then started eating and snorting the roxys again. just as a hobby, mind you. but my dude ran out for awhile and only had dilaudids. i didnt wanna go headfirst into shooting up all day every day again, but the high from snorting and eating and even plugging them wasnt even as good as the roxy high. so i dusted off a sentimental syringe and shot one. i thought i was dying for the first second or two, and then i was like oohhhh. neato. im gonna b chasing that rush the rest of my life, i think. dilaudid IS a hell of a drug.

when i IV'd dilaudid for the first time the other day, i had that same feeling when it first hit, i was like, "Oh shit, Too much, TOo much", i feel back on the bed, and apparently (according to my buddy) just had a huge smile on my face lol I seriously thought i had taken too much tho, i was so nervous to IV them, since I had never done any IV drugs before, but it worked out, ad like i said in my last post, i am defnitely gonna stay away from IV for awhile, it was just too damn good. I could see myself turning into a serious junkie if I kept doing it.

Quick question:

Per conversion charts:
20mg oral oxycodone = 7.5mg oral dilauded

If so, then:
20mg oral oxycodone = ??mg plugged dilauded

thanks!

I would compare it to somewhere between 4-6mg plugged, obviously start at the low end. People report anywhere from 20% BA to 60% BA when plugging, but the consensus is that it is ~30%, about the same as oral.
May want to note that snorted BA is ~50%.

^muvolution, you really feel the plugged BA is that low??

if i base it off the IV dilaudid i received in the hospital, i'd say i get closer to 80-90% BA when plugging. and i have a relatively low tolerance because i'm really careful about how frequently i do it (although not so much recently...).

orally, i barely feel it. insufflated, maybe 30%. but i plugged two days ago and i actually puked. i plugged 4mg dilaudid, then 4 hrs later, another 2mg, then 3 hrs later, another 4mg. now, 4-6mg is usually my sweet spot. so it's no wonder i puked. and i also changed my position while plugging, this time laying on my right side for a bit. but i was ROCKED for over 14 hrs. we're talking nods, sweats, itchies, warm fuzzies, opie lala land. and that's after only 4 days clean, so i imagine i had a bit more tolerance than usual (i use once a wk at most).

so yea, that's my experience. plugging is fucking fantastic. i like it better than the IV i had in the hospital. the only downer is that my stash is dwindling fast with no refills in sight :(

would love to hear other opinions on BA. i've read a lot of dilly and plugging posts and it certainly seems that the consensus leans towards a higher rectal BA than just 30, or even 60%. but you've been around a lot longer muvolution, so you would know better than i. but IME, plug plug plug your dillies!!!!

love and thanks all,
pickle

In clinical trials regarding bio-availability, rectal HM varies up to 1000% percent, whereas oral and nasal vary 20-30%.

^interesting. that's a huge range. i wonder how much of that has to do with emptying the rectum, position when plugging, amount of water used, etc. so many variables. i'm still gonna stick with the plug. wonderous wonderous results for me. and i'm a girl who likes anal sex - so maybe that has something to do with it... ;)

^it is interesting isn't it?! we're very experienced with plugging (ms avcpl also is a lover of anal sex) so we are sure our techniques are sound, but our results for 5mg were not that strong--felt more like 10mg of oral oxy; and we don't have much of a tolerance. I have also had it IV while in the hospital and this didn't compare to that at all (which was an amazing feeling, even with an appendix about to burst! lol)

However, it probably was still more efficient than taking dilaudid orally for sure. Next time we'll try 8mg, that seems it would be good.

Last edited:
^it is interesting isn't it?! we're very experienced with plugging (ms avcpl also is a lover of anal sex) so we are sure our techniques are sound, but our results for 5mg were not that strong--felt more like 10mg of oral oxy; and we don't have much of a tolerance. I have also had it IV while in the hospital and this didn't compare to that at all (which was an amazing feeling, even with an appendix about to burst! lol)

However, it probably was still more efficient than taking dilaudid orally for sure. Next time we'll try 8mg, that seems it would be good.

5mg rectal HM should ~18 -20mg IV Morphine

5mg rectal HM should ~18 -20mg IV Morphine

yeah, "should" being the key word. Unfortunately, it seems we are also going to have to say that for us plugging hydromorphone is a lot closer to the oral BA than the IV BA, despite proper technique and low tolerance... :(