• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

What is the weather like where you are this holiday season?

Freezing and raining for the past coupla days. Sucks but perfect weed and xan time....

Right now we got about 6 inches of snow on the ground... less than expected. Gonna hang out all day and go sledding. Feeling compelled to take some little doses of some molly I got that is probably 4-FEA... not sure if I will because it gave me a wicked hangover last time and I have no alcohol but I just might anyway.

Pouring rain. Perfect day to veg on the couch with Netflix and some downers.

I wish I had some downers, it would make it certain that I take 4-FEA.

But pretty sure I'm gonna do some acid and then add it and do a semi candyflip. :)

Now it?s raining heavy. Coffee with MAS 20 mg added to it and some nicotine vaped. Think another pot of coffee and some more stimulation is in order.

Perfect computer repair weather.

I'm gonna go outside in my snow boots and maybe sled down the road.

It's rained three times this month. That's a lot for San Francisco.

Weather is in the 50s in degrees Freedom or the 10s in degrees Communist. That's what those letters stand for, right?

:D

Though we all know F really stands for fascist!

Wet, rainy & shit. Occasionally windy. Dull.

Was nice and sunny yestersay though.

Supposed to be around the 40s for a while here, definitely welcome after the last few weeks...

Drizzly and chilly but oddly festive (not counting the brawl taking place outside a bar in the next block - peace on earth, good will to men :|)

2ch868l.jpg

Storming like a son of a bitch and a tornado warning!

2hn2uxj.png

Last edited:
73*/23* and sunny in Orange county, CA. Quite the opposite of Orange county, Fl ^ Hope you fared well Aihfl