• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Pills circa 19xx Get all your pill nostalgia discussion done here

Red and blacks = Dennis the Menace round my way.

And before all of this were Doves. Nothing but Doves. All you need is Dove. Dove. Dove. Dove.

/old geezer

Red and black/dennis the mennace deffo the same, red and yellow = rubbarb and custard in some parts, just really fucking good no matter the name=D

Unfortunately I never had the snowballs, but heard some awesome reports (including ones of people literally shitting themselves in the street).

However, I had some pink calis or calais (dunno how it should be spelt) around 1999/2000 which I'm sure were MDA as they were fuckin trippy. I sat in a pub monged off my face on these, and watched a Caribbean sunset behind the bar. Then when I looked at my mates, they had faces upon faces on their faces (very similar to mushrooms), if you see what I mean. I've had the original doves, and the first batches of mitsubishis a decade later, but these were something else - hence my suspicion that they were MDA.

White doves & speckled doves always stick in my mind as the best pills around at the time.
Fucking lovely. Double dropped at home once and could hardly move for about 10mins when I was coming up as the feelings were so bloody intense.
I do look back on my days taking E as some of the best times me and my mates had together.
Great drug, not had it for years now but would love to see what it's like these days.

Even though I've been at it since 1990 Ive never tried a Mitsubishi ( I don't think) maybe they passed me by even though I know they seem to have been eveywhere! I have a sneaky that a lot of pills 'back in the day' were MDA influenced....

White doves & speckled doves always stick in my mind as the best pills around at the time.
Fucking lovely. Double dropped at home once and could hardly move for about 10mins when I was coming up as the feelings were so bloody intense.
I do look back on my days taking E as some of the best times me and my mates had together.
Great drug, not had it for years now but would love to see what it's like these days.

:)

That bit in bold says so much to me. You can't tell the kids today though ;)

(I remember coming up like that first time and thinking 'how do you dance feeling like this?')

Good times.

StoneHappyMonday;11515241(I remember coming up like that first time and thinking 'how do you dance feeling like this?') Good times.[/QUOTE said:
This rings so true to me, when I first came up on a 'pill' I didn't really know what to do/feel all I knew was that I really liked it..... ;)

It's okay, I've just merged the fucker! %)

snowballs, red and blacks, doves.

Word.

(I remember coming up like that first time and thinking 'how do you dance feeling like this?')

Hahahahahahahahha! So true =D

First pill I ever had was sold to me as "California Sunrise". Was a massive chunky beast and clearly - with beneficial hindsight - absolutely fukkin rammed with MDMA/MDA mix. Everyone I knew who had 'em (and who were far more experienced than I) was utterly mangled on 'em. As was I. Was so intense coming up I - quite literally - had to grip the arms of a chair to keep from falling out of it and rolling round the floor moaning in... well... ecstasy. Soooooooooo strong. Sooooooooo good %)

Was definitely the frequent addition of MDA that brings on the cliche nostalgic raptures amongst us auld geezers, I'd say. You've just never had "Ecstasy" unless you've had a bash at insanely high-doses MDA/MDMA combo pills <3

Red & Blacks were the first pills I ever took, one of the most liberating experiences of my life :)

Reading your post, I'm very impressed with the fact you allergy tested a snowball, I'd never heard of allergy testing until I started to browse this site.... Not sure which batches we had of the infamous snowballs all I know is that they were fucking awesome =D

I allergy tested the fucking things & still took too much *roll-eyes*

Long time ago man, but thanks anyway. Shit happens in this game, luck runs out now & again & we're lucky if we get to linger around long enough to tell the story!

MDA is a lovely hit apparently, but sadly the vastly overdosed Czech MDA Snowballs were the only time I had a chance to try it. I didn't know it was MDA at the time, if I had I'd have kept a bunch, ground them up, capped 'em & dosed them properly. If I remember correctly, I gave some back to my man, a couple to other mates, chalked the expense up to bad luck & cracked on with the business of occassionaly ravings. :D So it's all good in the end, ultimately, no real harm done. Damned dodgy night that one though Haha Lol

Your BL name kinda gave away your Red&Blacks interest!

Aaaah the musings of an old twat ;) Gravers we're called now, huh? Lmao

Gravers? =D

I can see where your coming from about heavy MDA doses though. No matter how orgasmic the stuff is it really does put one on one's arse 8o

My first time (as recounted above) could easily have put me off if I were less of a wreckhead at the time. Really couldn't understand how folk could take the stuff regularly or in public. Utterly. Annihilated.

Really couldn't understand how folk could take the stuff regularly or in public. Utterly. Annihilated.

Funny you should say that, back when we were 'younger' I rememeber a session that went on into the next day, a friend of mine dropped a snowbal, 1/2 hour later we were getting some air outside and his mum drove past, we waved and she reversed to say hello... No need to say we all leggd it and left our mate to face the music =D

Someone needs to register the username Missing Missing Old Pills.

Pink Butterflies (omg), White Doves, Blue Dolphins, Mitsubishi's, Pink Strawberries

Now those are presses you stay away from :(

Last edited:
I had some good Mistubishis in 2005 at Hard House Academy in Brixton. Crazy strong pills those were. I believe they must have had some sort of amphetamine in addition to MD as I was well wired for hours after leaving the party, still remember that really well, the German bloke I went to the party with kept on saying "those pills they make me crazy", he was in a loop. Miss that guy such a weirdo