• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What is YOUR sexual fetish?

you piss on her afterward, moron, to shame her for being such a filthy slut

Haha wow. Remedial of me to not think of it this way. Thats more logical. I prefer to dish out punishment and shame during (ie choking, talking shit, grabbing head, fist full of hair, roughly throwing her into different positions, shoving face into wall/mattress etc). When I goop, I just want to go to sleep immediately...unless there's another chick to be banged. No energy or motivation to pee on her afterwards.

You ever been urinated on intentionally for a fetish?

Forcing a girls head into a toilet and fuxking her raw then cumming on her wet face
NSFW:
eyebrowsraise.png

Can you elaborate on your 3 questionables.. I figured that Grape Fantasy would be considered questionable. Now I'm intrigued

The only one I feel comfortable sharing is cannibalism. I have a lot of fantasies about it, and I often try to imagine what people taste like (that also turns me on,) but I'm pretty sure it's one of those things that will never happen.
As for rape fantasy, I thought it was questionable, too, and I'm actually ashamed to admit it verbally, but a lot of men and women fantasize about it...so I figured it's fine. For me, it's not about about actual rape, but the desire to be dominated, degraded, and taken control of.

The toilet thing is fucking awesome, too

Ya id love to rape a willing femAle

Dress in all black the. Is tell her in the next 8 hours I'll come by within the time Frame and break into your house and rape you wearing a mask

Most people have them, so share yours!

I have a thing for guys with beards (not the Santa kind of ones, but the not-shaved-for-some-days kind). Unfortunately in this country, the gay guys here have a strange perception "HAIR = BAD" so... UAP to me!!

In fact, I am ONLY attracted to guys with le facial hair =D=D

What about you? Any other beard fans here? :)

I like these guys who have good physique and height, just because they look good and powerful and it really nice feeling to have sex with any powerful man. And I am agree with you about facial hair attraction of guys.

Myself, I like to wear panties a bra, tights heels and a shir. I like to suck a strangers dick while my stepmother watches me. She talks dirty to me while i have the dick in my mouth. She asks me if i like to suck dick, i tell her yes. She plays with her pussy while she watches me , i am wearind panties bra and have a dick in my mouth and hand. She lets me fuck her after he cums in my mouth and i swallow. . Yummy

yes if all men would post some photos of their arms that would help me greatly. no sleeves and prefer to see from the side.
tyvm

I love hairy girls and women!! Its a huge turn on for me to see an unshaved armpit, pussy and ass. Only female of course. Lol.

I love hairy girls and women!! Its a huge turn on for me to see an unshaved armpit, pussy and ass. Only female of course. Lol.

Oh HELL yes. Right there with you.

It's really shame how society is so easily brainwashed.

During WW2 when all of the men were overseas fighting Gillette realized they weren't selling many razors.

They then hired Marilyn Monroe to do adverts promoting smooth legs, which was previously unheard of.

Gillette then started selling millions of razors to the female populace.

The rest is history.......

Gimme a natural, nicely groomed woman any day..

The occasional complete shave is nice treat though. :)

Drifter

2 tight bodied, yet big titted, lactating Venezuelans high on coke and MDMA. One dark skinned, one fair skinned.
Light skinned Venezuelan on her knees suckling so much milk from the dark skinned chick's titt. So much Milk dribbling. I'm behind the big titted dark skinned chick with my dick in her cunt, thrusting her. But not too hard as to knock the lactating tit out the other woman's mouth. The suckling woman, squeezes her own tit and squirts milk on dark skinned chick. Some milk splashes on me. As dark skinned chick is struggling to contain pleasure from me drilling her, she firmly grasps head of fair skinned Venezuelan and forces a better attachment to her nipple. I remove my cock from her cunt and force it in her ass. She doesn't know what to do. Overwhelmed by so much pleasure.