• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What is YOUR sexual fetish?

I have a foot fetish. One time I was having a one night stand with this girl, and she agreed to let me lick her feet.

Smoking opium, like with a pipe and everything.

I quite like it when a man smokes a nice, large antique tobacco pipe as well.

I wouldn't say I have a fetish for having my toes sucked, but it sure is nice. :D

Rainwear. wife will wear lingerie or nothing under one of her many raincoats or trenches. Both when we are out and about or heading to the bedroom.

When a woman has some nice feet it turns me into a beast. Not all are into that tho :( Some light bdsm would be fun

As others have said, to me fetish means something that you really need to have to enjoy sex well, I don't really have anything as such, just like a lot of all sorts. I muchly enjoy BDSM, eye contact, slow teasing kisses, chess as foreplay.

feet

and someone who is not so strong that they could kill me but just a big stronger than me and pins me down

I'm so white that I'm transparent. I'm dating (after a divorce) my first Asian. Never going white again. PERIOD

My Fetishes

- Asian, the eyes, high cheek bones, perpetual tan
- Tan with bright pink pussy
- Girlfriend that loves to masturbate while we have sex (OMG it's so hot to watch)
- Giving LOTS of orgasms (my girlfriend and I have sex 2-3 hours, and I can give her 8-13 orgasms)... So seeing her get off is a MASSIVE turn-on.
- And most weird (yes I'm weird and my girlfriend loves it, she's just as into lots of sex as I am), I love sucking her cum, the more the better. I love the taste of girl cum. Huge huge huge turn on, to the point of insanity.

I'm so white that I'm transparent. I'm dating (after a divorce) my first Asian. Never going white again. PERIOD

My Fetishes

- Asian, the eyes, high cheek bones, perpetual tan
- Tan with bright pink pussy
- Girlfriend that loves to masturbate while we have sex (OMG it's so hot to watch)
- Giving LOTS of orgasms (my girlfriend and I have sex 2-3 hours, and I can give her 8-13 orgasms)... So seeing her get off is a MASSIVE turn-on.
- And most weird (yes I'm weird and my girlfriend loves it, she's just as into lots of sex as I am), I love sucking her cum, the more the better. I love the taste of girl cum. Huge huge huge turn on, to the point of insanity.

Whats wierd bout tasting her cum?

Autie (or aspie, although not so much) girls. Stimmy autistic chicks..its just...don't quite know WHY but its sexy as fuck. Can't say as I've ever had a relationship I'd do anything to hook back up again with a neurotypical woman. My ex fiancee, the love of my life, and soulmate, she was classicaly autistic (Kanner's, I mean) and fucking christ, just...everything about her gave off an aura of 'holy SHIT that is hot'.

Made her introduction to me by way of meeting up at a paintball game, her throwing me into a tree before we started playing, (in more than just the paintball sense of the term=D), sticking her tongue down my throat and then later, telling me her name. Pretty much told me 'right, your mine now' and that was all there was to it. No messing about, no subtle reading between the lines, no implications, just made her wishes perfectly clear and from that moment on, she had me, hook line and sinker. Was pretty young, just into her teens, and she really didn't mess about, I was older than she at the time, although I confess, my insides were trying to rise into my mouth when she took me home to introduce to her mother the first time, her mother was accepting of me, despite her turning up with a guy about 8 years give or take a year, older than she was, dressed in combats, leather trench and spiked collar, metal spiked leather gauntlets and looking probably, as if I'd either just come from or was going to, a school shooting :p

But, her mom did receive me civilly and didn't either try dropping me in it on age related grounds or, whilst obviously scoping me out (I'd have done the same if she was my daughter and somebody else much older than she was, if my daughter was just into her teen years turned up at the door with an older BF and told me that we were to get married.) I wish things had worked out differently than they had. She was the right woman for me, and even now, decades later I still think of her all the time and miss her so much its painful. Ever since we did break up, (complicated and shouldn't have happened, down to hotheadedness on my part and a previous shitty relationship with a nightmare of an NT woman..long story, complex one and shitty one. But it still feels like I'm missing the other half of my soul. I'd do anything, if only I could go back in time and get things back together with her. Had got her an engagement ring, never got to give it her...jesus...real fucking heart-wrench thats never stopped burning, losing her, is like pouring sulfuric acid on my soul. She was really sweet, had a good heart, definitely in the right place so to speak. We'd go meet up and end up the both of us running down the road at full pelt and crash into each other howling each other's names, anybody in the way just had to get out of it or be collateral damage :p

I still remember things like, our meeting once, even in the middle of a real brute of a gale, where we had to hold on tight to each other to stay on our feet, the kind of wind strong enough to literally knock somebody over, and the two of us linking up round a lamp-post while I rolled a joint for us to share, our curling up inside a kid's playpark slide, place was empty, deserted in the foullest of weather, only place we could find that wasn't in a building, and we could drink together and smoke up together, curled up against the wind, and where nobody would smell the distinctly...ahem...rather spicy odour emanating from the handrolled, extra-long and unusually bulbous cigarette being passed back and forth between the two of us, in the middle of buttfuck deserted city outskirts, the weather foul, but the two of us still warm, because we had each other to wear like an extra coat each, making out, blazing, passing a bottle of (ick! but I didn't have ID with me at the time and it was all I could get at the time, I still looked young enough to get carded) cider, and of course the 8th I had on me. Still remember that day clear as crystal. Still feel the sorrow of losing her today, as if it were hours ago we split not near 15 years or so.

She didn't mind my being drawn to the sciences, running my own lab etc. either, was fine keeping that under wraps, all in all, the sweetest, kindest, loving, and fucking drop-dead sexy stunner of a girl I've ever known. I've only ever felt like that, or close to it once since, again, another autie of the female persuasion, this time much older than I, nearly 50, although still could pass for her early 30s and if she bent her will (and boy, she has a WILL..once T.K decides on something she does not fuck about, she makes sure it happens/does not happen. Will of iron, heart of frozen fire...at once both ice cold and scorching hot, hard to describe. Somewhat remote of a personality, but again a very lovely lady who's soul is in the right place, so to speak. Dated for some time. Even the thought of her still makes my heart thump in my chest, seeing her lying down asleep with her long dark hair draped over the side of her bed, a little smile just quirking up at the edges of her mouth whilst at rest....one of the cutest things I've ever seen in my life :)

As for my other relationships, some aspie, mostly autie. There is one other woman I do like, although she's too far away for it to happen, still get on well though, thats on the Rett's end of the autistic spectrum, doesn't know it, well she might, she's pretty damned sharp on the uptake but if she has realized she drives me nuts she hasn't said anything. I'd love to be close enough in the region I lived in to get with her..always liked her, this autistic rights activist girl called kassiane. Ferocious kinda girl, very, very, very smart, teaches a special ed class as a gymnastics coach, definitely a kind heart in her chest, and somebody I can actually turn to and talk to, if I needed to get input from somebody who can understand me, which a lot of people don't, intellect wise. Its a blessing personally but in some ways a curse. Because you get bright enough and nobody knows what the fuck your talking about :p

This lass though, she can and does. Thats rare, for me to know someone like that and rarer still for them to be female, autistic and gorgeous. Not nearly enough of the female portion of that demographic about to go around the male fraction (I.e on the spectrum, I'm autie myself. Not Rett's, obviously since its both X-linked and the genetic mutation responsible for Rett syndrome is embryonic-lethal in males, with the sole exception of very, very rare people that are of an XXY karyotype, or other similar chromosomal duplications in a male involving extra X chromosomes, since then lyonization and inactivation can lead to a chimaeric Retts phenotype male that survives. Otherwise, universally female, usually disabling but in this girl's case, shes a chimaera, a genetic mosaiic, where some of her cells express the trait some do not, and she is not only mobile and (usually) verbal (very much so, she has a way of making herself heard, and sticking it to autism speaks and other such groups of curebie filth, and its hot, shes got a razor-sharp snark mouth on her and brain to drive it and it is both so damn FUNNY the way she'll cut loose at curebie types, and savage AutSqueaks (ahem..speaks...:p....twats) and hot when she does it, the way she rips them apart and eats 'em. Sends the leftovers running away screaming inside, rueing the day they ever crossed her path and spoke shit about any of us on the spectrum. Girl is fierce, and I like that in a woman, strong, intelligent, given towards the 'really doesn't fuck about' sort of personality, rather ferocious, spesh as hell and of course, cute as=D

Yup I hated shaving so now I don't I have a 10in beard. I like hair myself. I'd rather go down on a furry peekachoo

I love hairy snatch. I love prostate play. Buti have been really wanting to be choked and have preferably a woman deepthroat gag me.

Lol. I don't know why, but there was this one specific girl I dated, and I really wanted to get her to choke me, not something 'usual' as such, just this one particular girl. Really damn smart, classically autie, stunning looker, looked a lot younger than she was, still does, in a quite astounding sort of way (seems to not be uncommon amongst autistic girls, and to an extent some guys, not that I'm a poof, I've no interest in guys that way, but the perculiar aging rate seems to affect both sometimes), she's about 50, and she could easily pass for her late 20s-30s. And when she was in her 40s, she could have passed for 18, and that is without her even TRYING to alter the way she looks, thats her just slouching and taking things easygoing without making the tiniest bit of effort to change anything. A really special girl that one. Still friends with her, and she means a lot to me.

As for hair down there, shaven haven is definitely better by far, especially if the girl is going to be being tongued.

As for me, facial hair is kept short, a little pointy 'devil beard' goatee and a short landing-strip style 'tache. Kind of Hitler-shaped come to think of it haha, although that really wasn't the intent. Hadn't thought about that until just now.

I have to keep my facial hair to a minimum though so I can get a proper mask-to-face seal when I'm wearing a gas mask. Hair can get in the way.

i like it all. but cute girl's feet turns me on but its not a requirement.

I'm black and usually attracted to white guys. Mostly because I'm into what they're into as far as music, etc.

Guys with beards do it for me.
Guys who look like hillbillies in big trucks.
Guys with long hair who look like rockstars.
Older men, probably b/c of some daddy issues. And it's a turn on yelling "Cum deep inside me daddy!" in bed.
I like all kinds...personality goes a long way. Intelligence and a great sense of humour can make me cream my jeans.

Oh and I'm attracted to women too, but never went down that road as an adult.

In bed, I enjoy some light choking, ass slapping, hair pulling, dirty talk, nothing too crazy.

Last edited:
I guess the closest thing for me is lace hose and garter belts. Preferably white. Also like taller strong chics. Running about a 50-50 success rate.
Oh, lesbians. Experience has shown me most straight women like it hard. Lots of lesbians like it soft. I'm soft by nature. And it's dammed exciting when a big hot chic, or black chic, or lesbian ceases all resistance, melts into your arms, and you make her squeal.
Sadly, in my experience, girls are far more adventurous than guys.
The complete recipie for happy man:
Stomache full, balls empty.
Guys are stupid.
Girls are crazy.
Issued with the parts.

I?ve just separated from my wife because I acted on a fantasy of having sex with a transgendered woman. I did this 3 months before getting married (about 3 years ago)

Worst decision I ever made, this person filmed it, found out I was married and sent her the videos (about 2 weeks ago now)

Fucking fucked up. Now she thinks I?m 100% gay, nothing I can say/do to convince her. I have a son, it?s a horrible situation.

I?m now moving back into my parents house.

Fucking nightmare