R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What is YOUR sexual fetish?

-Harley Quinn
- sexing outside in a forest on the bare ground, up against trees, etc
- receiving oral underwater
- the idea of inseminating 3 women in succession in the same room while being encouraged by them
- while resting in same bed, placing sleeping woman's hand on my sack, whacking off, and spraying her down with goop
- when the sex gets intense, making the woman tell me ludicrous things like "I love you", then using that later to my advantage.. sexually and/or emotionally.

-wearing a mask
- butt worship and sliding my dilly across and in between cheeks..& jiggling it
- watching attractive chicks cat fight.. coochies and tits touch each other, clothes rip, and nipples always come out. Bestial rage between 2 fine women.. hot.
- when chicks are really into their dancing
You down with the pussy stompin' too?

What do you mean by guilty pleasure?
I mean I derive sexual pleasure at the expense of an animal being killed non chalantly, for the sole purpose of gratification. I think that scores a pretty high number on the BadThing -O-Meter. Additionally, i consider myself a nonviolent, harmless person, in contrast of my past. And i strive to be strict by it. Of all fantasies/fetishes, i most likely wouldn't tell a woman who I am involved with about this one in particular.

- laying on sides, enter from rear, thrusting, apply chokehold, chick slips in and out of consciousness gasping for air while firmly holding on to my forearms.

- laying on sides, enter from rear, thrusting, apply chokehold, chick slips in and out of consciousness gasping for air while firmly holding on to my forearms.

tvUlg99.png

^you forgot this i think

Much better than the animal thing. That is fine.

i have a fetish for BBW.. they give such a good BJ

Someone to appreciate me!

Me? I just love summer and looking at men's arms. No biggie. The other day there was a storm, and I work at a job where I drive around a lot, so I just sat in a parking lot and watched the guys come and go, their sleeves all wet with those arms sticking out. And this one guy had no sleeves on his shirt and was doing some yard work, I drove by like 10 times.

I like to be tossed around a bit too.

Pretty tame stuff.

Last edited:
theres no sexual contact watching someone with dainty ankles take a leak either
Touche. I guess they're two different things. Observing a chick pissing is more devious in the sense of the possibility of numerous things I could do to her sexually while she's in a compromising position. Just hearing the piss - I know 100% that she is exposed. Urinating on the chick is too explicit + there's no insinuation of a subsequent sex act. For instance, am I going to want to copulate with her immediately after she's drenched in my urine? Most likely, no.