• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the most boring recreational drug?

Vault13

Bluelighter
For me it has to be weed. I know weed has its usefulness for comedowns but most of the time after smoking up I just want to chill on the couch and play video games or watch movies. Which is great if I am coming down from something else and just want to relax. It also makes me feel uncomfortable and isolated in social situations so I usually only want to smoke on my own or with a couple people max. Afterwards it feels like days have been spent with absolutely nothing accomplished.

I also think pothead culture is some silly shit for 13 year old kids.

marijuana definitely, athough there can be some interesting 'memory' effects. but its still lame and boring.

benzos are pretty boring too, unless you find sleep exciting (which is very possible)

tobacco, benzos.

don't really see why someone would say weed was the most boring drug. sure, it gets boring after a while but you're first time getting high should be anything but boring. what do you guys who think weed is so boring find to be the most interesting drug?

im assuming u mean mood altering drugs (lol at tylenol)

i go with weed also. after being high all day every day for 3.5 years and then have a 3 month break i have to say i no longer find it fun, in fact i hate it. i now find it boring, isolating and makes me lazy. i mean even looking back when i was high, most of the time i never really did anything exciting.

aspirin, tylenol, that sort of nature, any thing that cant put u in a comftorble place