• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-X Comparison Thread

2C-B is lighter than both 2C-T-7 and 2C-I for most people, deadlove!
But I don't find it strange at all that it's so popular, apparently it has a genius balance between different 2C properties. Though something one could complain about is that it doesn't have a strong force coming from the stuff itself. I have to take pretty much before the immersion makes it exciting, but aesthetic enhancement is a consistent enough effect of it.

It's interesting - don't get me wrong! - but ass kicking is probably somewhat of an overstatement.

^ I didn't mean to suggest you were in any way wrong, just that 2CE was my (strong) preference :)

2C-B is lighter than both 2C-T-7 and 2C-I for most people... It's interesting - don't get me wrong! - but ass kicking is probably somewhat of an overstatement.

"For most people" being the important part. 2C-B kicked my arse good and proper - way more so than any other 2C has. Admittedly it only gave me a proper kicking once and has played nice on subsequent visits. Lovely stuff either way :)

2c-e was my first and I loved it

It relatively easy on the body and mind and provides a great psychedelic headspace.

20 mg's orally is the perfect dose in my experience

i like both really. cheap and easy and deep, depending on the mood i guess. i'm going to try 2c-i first, and 2c-e second.

i would like to try 2c-i and 2c-e at the same time....

or even better, 2c-b and 2c-e...

i and b would probably add a bit of a lighter, more visual side to the forcefulness of 2c-e...

i started with 12 mg 2ce
i'd say to start with -i or -c though (or -b or -d) like someone said, so that you aren't disappointed with them after 2ce

i've only had 2ce (11 times) and -b once

the last time i tripped 2ce was only 12 mg and it killed my gut, worse than 15-20 mg usually does.

i'll be working on finding my sweet spot with 2ce
i think it might be 16 or 17 mgs
but this 2nd batch i've got may be more potent?

i just did my first 2C last night [25 mg 2CB taken orally]
once it kicked in it lasted about 4 hours, but for the first hour and a half or so after i started to feel it, it kicked my ass!
it was soooo much fun though; i would definitely do it again or try other 2Cs

The fact that basically everyone ITT disagrees implies one thing - whichever 2c-x you choose, START LOW. We all know our favourates by now, but you don't. So instead of risking a meeting with YOUR worst 2c-x at a high-dose, start taking them one at a time, at low doses, as you come across them. I think we can all agree to be better safe than sorry =D

^ Yes! Go slow, in the long run you will thank yourself :D

Just.. stretch out your 2C-X experience
always better to go gradual...
Consciously extrapolate

The fact that basically everyone ITT disagrees implies one thing - whichever 2c-x you choose, START LOW. We all know our favourates by now, but you don't. So instead of risking a meeting with YOUR worst 2c-x at a high-dose, start taking them one at a time, at low doses, as you come across them. I think we can all agree to be better safe than sorry =D

Yes indeedy; this seems to be the way we all discovered the 2C-x's here.

2C-x's can produce some serious side effects to those prone to them. 2C-T-7 gives me some wicked body load, while 2C-T-2 is fine..

It's different for everyone..

Yeah I would love to try 2CB but I missed that boat and no one I have ever come across can get it. One time I bought some "Nexus" that ended up being tabs of MDMA. At least I tried.

its abundant where we are, on it right now! whereabouts are you?

I think 2C-I is a good choice, it was my first RC (and will always hold a special place in my heart) and I found it to be a good introduction to what the 2C-x's have to offer, without being particularly intense, but that being said, I do tend to dose higher than other people and like to take more intense trips, and I was disappointed at the lack of intensity that 2C-I had (even at doses like 50mg). I would suggest starting at 18mg tho, you should get some decent psychedelia and visuals without too much body load and whatnot

good thing when I got introduced to 2c chemicals I had a responsible friend who always insisted we start at the low threshhold level. I would hate to have a bad trip that sours my experience with phenylthylamines

My first was 2c-d. It was definitely a good time, and I took some rather high doses of it, but I was well acquainted with mushrooms, lsd, mdma, mj, etc by then. If i were to recommend one for a first timer, I'd go with 2c-c, or 2c-d. They both have a pretty wide margin of safety and aren't very toxic or stimulating. Plus they both only last 4-6hrs for most, assuming reasonable dosage, and neither have very steep dose response curves.

Just my 2¢, and as mentioned before, a lot of things with these chemicals differ from person to person.

my favourites are 2C-E>2C-I<2C-T-7<2C-B... but i think the most easy going are 2C-C and 2C-D from what i've read... but i havn't tried them