• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-X Comparison Thread

Actually, the drug laws are not that different here than they are anywhere else. They are largely based on US laws I think, although there is no analog act. And I think you're confusing Estonia with China, when it comes to synthesis and export of those chemicals. ;)

I used to go to Estonia for doctor shopping, getting all kinds of different benzos very cheap... there were lots and lots of shady "doctors" (funny thing, most had their practice close to the harbor so people coming by ship didn't even need to walk a long way :D) willing to write prescriptions for a price. Getting them was so easy I got really addicted to the benzos, I'm glad they made it illegal to import drugs from there...

:D Yeah I bet those practices were set up especially for finnish tourists, just like there are so many supermarkets and alcohol shops right in the harbour area. :) Getting benzos is generally very easy around here, there's lots of them circulating in the illicit drug market as well, and they're indeed very cheap even by estonian standards. It's fortunate that I've never really gotten into them.

But yeah, uh, back to 2C-x... :)

As for 2c-b, I find it odd that people think this is hard to find. I've always had the easiest time finding this, as compared to the other 2c-x drugs.
but 2C-B is illegal almost worldwide, and can therefore not be found on the research chemicals market, which is not the case for most other 2C-X compounds.

I'd say 18mg of 2c-i would be good.

I find that dose extremely light on the mind and body.

I think that the best 2C to begin with is the one that you can acquire that lasts the shortest amount of time. Beginners always make mistakes. Hopefully small, inconsequential mistakes, but nobody does anything perfectly the first time except by accident. If you fuck up, you do not want to be stuck with the consequences for the next 12 hours or more.

I recommend you go with 2C-B, 2C-C, or 2C-D.

There's no reason to be wary of 2C-E, the chances of a well planned 2C-E trip going SERIOUSLY shitty are very low. I've seen some uninformed folks freak out on it because they are dumbasses and don't listen to my set and setting instructions, but anyone with half a brain seems to sail easily through it, and enjoys it greatly.

"but anyone with half a brain seems to sail easily through it"

Like Shulgin going to a hospital on 16mg 2C-E because he thought he had a hernia.

Well, most of my friends who have tried the chemical agree with me.

I also agree with you. I'm not a fan of 2C-E. All it ever did for me was give me a low level trip with minimal visuals (maybe a little swirling on the ceiling) and no euphoria. Just had this downtrodden neutral, euphoria lacking shitty trip. It could have been mental set but it sure didn't do anything for me.

If I want to trip the way other people say 2C-E makes them trip I take me a nice dose of LSD :)

As for first 2C; I'd say 2C-I or 2C-B. If you can't get 2C-B get 2C-I. It's very popular and enjoyed by many. I find it quite euphoric and a good, fun psychedelic.

2c-b is simply blissfull.....

But i have tried 2c-i and 2c-e.

If your the type who likes visuals more than a really mental trip, 2c-i is probably a good bet.

But if you like it more mental than visual, go with 2c-e.

A lot of people don't like 2c-e because of its mental aspect, its one of those better taken as a learning experience than a recreational one. But i did enjoy my 2c-e experience, a bit of MDMA seems to lighten the exeperience up for me... I just have to be sure to wait a bit so the peaks are not at the same time and not overdo the molly when mixing them. It can floor me in a crazy way.... The interesting thing about the 2c-e + MDMA mix for me was the very bizzare overwhelming urge to cuddle.... Which i never get on MDMA alone, sure its nice to cuddle but i can be happy without it....

2c-i + MDMA = me laying in a chair in the most visual trip i have ever experienced.

2c-d (!!!) :D

I recommend you go with 2C-B, 2C-C, or 2C-D.

3rd'D!

My first 2C-X experience was 2C-D at 25mg, pretty much was the perfect mild introduction to a really interesting family of chemicals... Around 20mg of 2C-C would do much the same thing, the short duration of both of these chemicals means you will be down pretty soon. Also means there's usually plenty of time to take more later ;) have fun & be safe.

Relatively all common 2C's (with maybe one or two exceptions) are suitable because they don't fuck so damn much with your reality - most of them time though (you can push them).
Stuff like 2C-P is probably best avoided and left to the pro's, besides that I can give you a subjective scale of malleable lightness to forceful heaviness:

2C-D < 2C-C < 2C-B < 2C-I < 2C-T-7 < 2C-E

I bet 2C-T-2 will fit between 2C-T-7 and 2C-E. This is not about quality per say, this is about forcefulness. And there seems to be a relation with bodyload as well. It's all connected with 2C's it seems.

yeah i have good experience with Psychedelics. lsd, dmt , salvia, shrooms, i just tripped on shrooms this past weekend. i think i'm going to try 2c-i first. thanks for the replys everyone!

For a drug that's classy go for 2CE. However other 2Cxx are maybe easier on the psyche - what are you looking for cheap & easy laughs or something deeper maybe ?

For a drug that's classy go for 2CE. However other 2Cxx are maybe easier on the psyche - what are you looking for cheap & easy laughs or something deeper maybe ?

i like both really. cheap and easy and deep, depending on the mood i guess. i'm going to try 2c-i first, and 2c-e second.

Yeah, if you can get more than one 2C then I wouldn't start with 2C-E. It just doesn't make sense. Even if you can withstand strong trips as it is, it can be unworthwhile to dive in too fast since you may not understand what's so interesting about the milder ones later on.
Some sort of learning curve applies, it's more responsible, more interesting, generally just better that way if you ask me. But thats just me.
I'm glad I didn't have access to DMT when I started experimenting. Having built up understanding over time just places everything in a clearer perspective.

Can't say I agree with you - 2CE was my first 2Cxx and to my mind it is the best. 2CD & 2CB have their place and in the correct enviroment are hard to beat - however 2CE is of a different order & personally I'd be pissed off if someone fed me something less than the best.

Well I never said anything about good or bad, what I meant was there seems to be a scale with 2C's on it that range from beginner's trip to advanced. Can't say I'm surprised that a relatively difficult substance like 2C-E is also the best when successful, like you experienced but there is no need to cut straight to the absolute creme de la creme if you ask me. Nor does it make any sense to waste energy and time with substances that just aren't worthwhile.

It's the same with lots of other things like a meal. You don't want to ruin your appetite with tasteless crap but you don't want to eat your favorite stuff right away either. That way it's just harder to savour the other stuff that is still good in actuality. Start with good, then proceed to better and then go to best.
Starting with something like acid is another story though, since it's not only very good but it is almost the standard with which other substances are measured. If it wasn't such a classic I would have saved it for later than other stuff.
You don't want to win too big a prize in the lottery either, research suggests that. Because even though the peak of happiness is unbelievable at first, there is no way but down from there. It's much better to see improvement bit by bit. You also don't want to be done learning when your life has just started, otherwise what is there to do?! Fortunately there are always still left to learn <3

Ok maybe it is about good and bad as well, but its more complex right?

A matter of opinion of course :) Hedonistic enthousiasm is understandable too.

Last edited:
I would say NOT to do any of the 2c-t-x's. Those tend to be the worst of the 2c-x family.

I was gonna suggest 2C-T-7. That was the most light "trip" I ever had. It's something I can take at 9 PM, be asleep by 2 AM and up for work at 8 AM.

In my experience, 2C-I is also pretty light.

I've only taken the common doses of both these, and have even combined them with mushrooms/acid/etc. They never get out of hand. However, I never done high doses because my body seems to find a ceiling with those chemicals, and I can't go any farther for some reason. 3 pills would hit like 2, so there's no reason to take three if you can only benefit from the effects of two.

None of the 2C series has really kicked my ass at all yet. It seems to be 2C-B that does the kicking, hopefully I can find some of that to try soon.