The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA (MOLLY) in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "molly" that isn't actually MDMA in the NE is almost certainly bk-MDMA/methylone. The stuff I came across tested a pretty dark red-brown on a Mecke, which to the best of my knowledge indicates methylone (or MDPV, but that has a totally different dosage profile, and I was seeing this stuff in 100mg+ capsules). When I took it, it felt more or less how methylone has been advertised to me, but it was also the first time I'd ever taken an non-MDMA stimulant chem, so my judgment is obviously suspect there. I really enjoyed it, for what it's worth.

Also, methylone is almost certainly the active ingredient in a large proportion of the pills going around the NE right now. My belief is that there's a local chemist synthing huge amounts of methylone and it's making its way through both the powder molly and the pressed pill markets.

Lots more of the beige canadian crystal is around now
I will be testing it out with both reagant test kits and human testing within the coming weeks, however word is that it is of the same purity/strength of the beige crystals that were being seen last year coming from BC before the bad batch of beige powder.

I will post all my findings here, but I just wanted to update everyone.

Moonrocks are still as potent and prevalent as ever!

GD white crystal is also around, though not seen as much as the perviously mentioned batches.

The "molly" that isn't actually MDMA in the NE is almost certainly bk-MDMA/methylone.

Been sayin this for months now. It seems more and more people are coming to this realization. Thank god cause maybe now these bastards puttin this shit on the street will have to fuck off and come back with the real deal.

georgewc, I think the reason is that there's a local chemist making methylone, and people keep coming back for more of it (because honestly, methylone isn't a shitty chemical, it's a passable imitation of MDMA, even if it's not all the way there). No wholesaler needs to pay extra for getting real shit from elsewhere in the world because there's a flood of methylone coming from a local source, I'm sure it's cheap as dirt, and people keep coming back for it ... they might think it's cut with caffeine or something, but it's still close enough to "molly" that at least 80% of unwitting users will get fooled.

I would prefer to take MDMA over methylone 9 times out of 10, but I'm happy to recommend methylone to my friends because I had a great time with it when I tried it. What's important, ultimately, is that it's ACCURATELY REPRESENTED. The methylone that's been going around the east coast is being sold in "ecstacy" pills (g-ladies, as far as I know) or as "molly" and nobody's making the extra effort to say "this isn't actually MDMA, but it's still a pretty sweet drug and probably worth your money if you want to have fun at a show or party ... here's the differences, etc."

If every kid in the east coast who rolled had a Mecke reagent kit and could identify methylone (red-brown reaction), I don't think people would eat it less often. It's a fun drug in and of itself. But if people knew where the real molly was at, they wouldn't bother with it. People slinging methylone need to own up to the reality of their product, or find real molly connects if that's what they're advertising.

I'm in the northeast and while i have friends who have different connects who are getting some methylone caps of "molly" (sold to them as such but i tested it), I am still getting the canadian beige crystal that bombo is talking about. I must note that we are on opposite sides of the country as well :D THIS SHIT IS SO FUCKING GOOD!!!!!! I'm going to be mixing it with some mda ive been saving (50:50 ratio) for an upcoming event :3

im in the northeast and there is good European molly going around.... big chunks with that super dank licorice smell 125mgs and you're feeling WONDERFUL

georgewc, I think the reason is that there's a local chemist making methylone, and people keep coming back for more of it (because honestly, methylone isn't a shitty chemical, it's a passable imitation of MDMA, even if it's not all the way there). No wholesaler needs to pay extra for getting real shit from elsewhere in the world because there's a flood of methylone coming from a local source, I'm sure it's cheap as dirt, and people keep coming back for it ... they might think it's cut with caffeine or something, but it's still close enough to "molly" that at least 80% of unwitting users will get fooled.

I would prefer to take MDMA over methylone 9 times out of 10, but I'm happy to recommend methylone to my friends because I had a great time with it when I tried it. What's important, ultimately, is that it's ACCURATELY REPRESENTED. The methylone that's been going around the east coast is being sold in "ecstacy" pills (g-ladies, as far as I know) or as "molly" and nobody's making the extra effort to say "this isn't actually MDMA, but it's still a pretty sweet drug and probably worth your money if you want to have fun at a show or party ... here's the differences, etc."

If every kid in the east coast who rolled had a Mecke reagent kit and could identify methylone (red-brown reaction), I don't think people would eat it less often. It's a fun drug in and of itself. But if people knew where the real molly was at, they wouldn't bother with it. People slinging methylone need to own up to the reality of their product, or find real molly connects if that's what they're advertising.

Methylone sucks...no comparison to mdma imo. And the people who are buying the shit as molly are fucking the rest of us who know mdma. This situation has only gotten progressively worse over the last year or two. Nothing's going to change unless a) people wise up, which isn't going to happen or b) we get testing centers like they have in the Netherlands, which isn't going to happen either so we're pretty much fucked.

I'm supposed to be testing some nice pure stuff in a few weeks. I'll report back then but hopefully the south won't be denied what it deserves! lol (good molly)

Only going to drop 100-125 mg. I'm guessing thats all that I'll need. My friend who's tried it said its nuts.

CT here.

Straight crystal :) (click the show to see the pic)

NSFW:
Askyp.jpg

Yes I know, it looks like crack !

Of course you would 8)

That's a good looking crystal. What does it weigh?

Status
Not open for further replies.