The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA (MOLLY) in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a crystal, not a chunk, and not a powder.

It looks like very shiney granulated sugar but the crystals are like twice the size.

oh ya good molly should be all crystal. if its ground up its prolly cut u will most likely see shards mixed in with powder (and if its all powder u got fucked period).

^ Not true, many synths come out with a powder material, and it is often damn good. Also if the crystals are ground down, they often make a very powdery substance. Ive gotten some amazing crystal before that ive ground down into a powder. Doesnt mean I cut it, just means I ground it down.

You cant tell if molly is going to be good by the looks, you just cant.

This shit looks like straight up shards of glass!

Up here in WNY, everyone's so shady! I miss FL, I could trust all my boys. Up here it seems like everyone is out to make sure you don't get any real shit! Alot of scumbags up here, just sayin. The one person I trust up here says he tried this shit already, and its bomb, still gonna test it of course!

Last edited by a moderator:
ok guy, nothins 100 % yes you can grind your moonrocks up but usualy theres no reason to unless your gonna cut it to me its a pain in the ass to eat powder i love just popping little shards into my mouth.

ok guy, nothins 100 % yes you can grind your moonrocks up but usualy theres no reason to unless your gonna cut it to me its a pain in the ass to eat powder i love just popping little shards into my mouth.

Ok so it wouldn't be a good idea to ground them up and snort them?

uh ya u can ground them up and snort them, even though in my opinion snorting exstacy sucks.

^^^no where near as bad as 2c hahaha.

Came across some tanish crystal around here, seemed almost "wet" clumped up like a mofo.

uh ya u can ground them up and snort them, even though in my opinion snorting exstacy sucks.

I agree, I just didn't know you could just swallow a shard. I thought you had to grind em up and put the powder in a capsule, or snort it.

swallowing shards is easier for me, u dont have to put it in a capsule, and when its ground up u can taste it alot more (ive eatin ground or powder molly off a knife tip before). and also, a tiny shard the size in the picture above is probly around a point, which should be enough to roll with no tolerance.

everyones differnt, but for me it seems like when i snort x it increases the side effects alot more than the euphoria and it definatly dosent last as long like 1 or 2 hours compared to the many hours i get from eating it

Yeah it only lasts like 2 hours when you snort it but it hits you in 5 minutes and you can tweek out on a half or third of a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.