Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA (MOLLY) in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course you would 8)

That's a good looking crystal. What does it weigh?

I'd like to say its close to .1? Just grabbed a shard from the quater i copped last weekend.

@LSDMDMA&AMP

"It looks alright" If you were in my region, you'd be grateful to have that uncut molly shard, bunch of dudes runnin around sellin RC's saying it's mollly, just grateful for it %)

I'd like to say its close to .1? Just grabbed a shard from the quater i copped last weekend.

@LSDMDMA&AMP

"It looks alright" If you were in my region, you'd be grateful to have that uncut molly shard, bunch of dudes runnin around sellin RC's saying it's mollly, just grateful for it %)

Gotta watch out in NYC...Theres been 4-mmc shards as well as methylone in some instances adulterated in with the white molecule getting pushed off as pure and also I hear the brown has been starting to get stepped on too. NYC has some fire just got get it before the greedy assholes do what they do and ruin good things. Grateful is the perfect word 8)

if the pic was better i'd say moar
but its a terrible pic of whats probably the diggity dank

LSDMDMA&9647662 said:
if the pic was better i'd say moar
but its a terrible pic of whats probably the diggity dank

Heres a some what better pic

NSFW:
Rsm52.jpg

Hell yeah! good to know BL will be holdin it down! I cant wait. you guys got yout tix yet? What after parties you hittin?

I already edited out the location of the event. For your own good it's best to leave event details out.

^ To add:

Talking about events in an drug thread such as this just brings unwanted attention to the event and scene as a whole. Talk about that sort of thing in private or away from these types of threads people, for the safety of yourself, those around you, and the event as a whole!

my friend found some molly and since I lost the dude who got it for me last summer I think I'm about to pick some up tonight. Their in capsuls and my friend said when he got them the dude fliped the capsul over and it slid down to the other side (I wasn't there). And the guy who was selling it said thats how you can tell its real molly. All last year when I was doing it I've never heard of this, does that make any sense to you guys. I really wanna get it because it's been a little less than a year but idk if I should if this guys making shit up just to sell it

well if you flip anything over of course its going to do some kind of "slide"
thats pointless info

i just got 2, he ment like it clumps together. what i got last summer was better but this is decent for 2 capsuls

Just got some sass that blew me out of the water almost as good as the normal moll we get just a different high. The moll is a cleaner high it seems not all gaked out. Ill try to post some pics of the two.

A buttload of USA (GDF Associated) White Crystaline Molly is now available throughout SoCal. A bit pricier, though I wont go into that for obvious reasons (you know...the rules and all).

Its very good molly, definitely some of the best out there other than the moon rocks.

badman is it like crystal chunks or just like the powder stuff?
i assume you mean its chunks, i just cant tell

Does anyone know anything about Molly goin around WNY, it looks like glass shards? Isn't that a good sign? Or could it be meth, that would SUCK!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.