View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The DMT Smell

CiscoKid

Bluelighter
Recently I've done a pretty good amount of DMT in the past few weeks, and my bong smells like shit now. I feel like the smell lingers alot though, like I can sometimes smell it from the other room, but what's really weird is that even sometimes when I'm not home and not around it at all, I feel like I can smell it, or things smell really similar to it. Like, whenever I smell flowers, it reminds me of the smell of the crystals before it's smoked, and randomly I smell the plasticky/gum disease smell of the melted DMT for brief seconds through out the day. It's a weird smell, and whenever I smell it I get a kind of impending sense of something. Am I a fucking weirdo or does anybody else that's done it get this?

I think it smells like plastic and gum disease, but thats just me. I like the smell of the crystals before it's smoked, but the burning smell smells so fuckin bad.

intriguing is the perfect adjective for it.

MMMMmmm deems **drools and thinks about getting some tomorrow**

Well when I was a kid, I smelt a dead moose skull that was still rotting. It smelt just as you all describe DMT, Plasticy and just very strange. Now sometimes when I bump my head on something, I get that same smell, but its like I'm smelling it from inside my skull, like I'm smelling my own brain, and it brings this strange dejavu feeling. Maybe its my own DMT that im smelling in my pineal gland??

Sometimes I get that orange plasticky smell with the foreboding feeling and I haven't even smoked DMT... I've only smelled the tiniest hint of i while attempting to extract some, I say attempting not to cover my ass, all my extractions end in failure. I just think of that smell as the DMT elves taunting me, haha.

I've had something similar happen!! My first dose of lsd, i was getting really intense taste and smell halucinations of something that I can only explain as an lsd experience.... Try to make sence of it... But then for like up to a month afterwards randomly I would smell/taste it for a brief couple seconds, and also noticed that other things would smell/taste very similar to it. I havn't been getting it anymore.

When i was smoking dmt about once a week i'd occasionly get the smell of it out of nowhere. Always made me smile :D

Well when I was a kid, I smelt a dead moose skull that was still rotting. It smelt just as you all describe DMT, Plasticy and just very strange. Now sometimes when I bump my head on something, I get that same smell, but its like I'm smelling it from inside my skull, like I'm smelling my own brain, and it brings this strange dejavu feeling. Maybe its my own DMT that im smelling in my pineal gland??

Do you have a nose in your pineal gland? ;)

Personally I love the smell of unused DMT and residu of vaporized DMT (Well of course since nothing happened to it like conversion) but not badly smoked DMT that burnt it - THEN it smells like molten plastic
In good condition I find it smells like new cars or new shoes mixed with fruity incense in a bowl of sacramental sincerity :D

For about a week after I smoke it, whenever I smoke anything (weed/cig) I'll get the taste.

I did DMT for the first time last weekend and I can sympathize with you.

I had smoked it out of a clean pipe and I haven't used that pipe since.

I was smoking some high grade MJ out of my dank-only pipe and I SWEAR I could taste plastic. It wasn't just once or twice either. And no, no one snuck any DMT into my pot pipe.

I am often reminded of a strong amphetamine odor when around flowers or other flowering plants. Funny thing, that human brain, huh?

Are you smoking it out of a bong?

It is much more efficient to use a meth pipe because the flame is not supposed to directly touch the dmt.

A vaporizer will also work.