• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Adderall Euphoria "Sweet Spot" ?

^^^ i guess the past has made me cautious - especially when giving advice to others - drug addiction hurts - i would save others that pain ....

I never really liked adderall. I guess if I were to picka sweet spot id do 30-50 mg xr. ive dont more but its nothing special. the L-amp gets me anxious out of my dam mind. even for studying purposes the anxiety level makes me avoid it. plus the timre released formation fucks up my appetite and sleeping up to 2 days. if I want to get spun or study I think d-amp is the only way

hi you seem to be the only one online at the moment. took 20mg addy at 11:30am this morning and 1 xanax. dont seem to feel any euphoria though i feel peaceful and a bit lazy. think i used to much x?

hi you seem to be the only one online at the moment. took 20mg addy at 11:30am this morning and 1 xanax. dont seem to feel any euphoria though i feel peaceful and a bit lazy. think i used to much x?

ummmm why would you take adderall and xanax together?

edited to add why would you take such a low dose of adderall and xanax?

for the sake of HR you shouldn't combine uppers and downers but you should've just taken the addie.

Yeah, I definitely believe that Adderall has a sweet spot.
Because last week I took 115mg with little euphoria,
and last night I took 75mg and was SOOOOO euphoric....
I was one happy camper.
But then I came down and couldn't sleep and had no downers on hand,
so now I'm just browsing BL, feeling like a piece of absolute shit. :(

Anyway, yeah, I believe there's a sweet spot with Adderall.

PSA: Tramadol is very scary. I am 31y/of and had never had a seizure in my life and it caused me to have a pretty strong one, I lost consciousness, my shoulder was dislocated, and every muscle in my body was sore from seizing. I felt as if I had gone to the gym and busted my behind! I was taking it because I didn't have my opiates to manage my chronic pain. I certainly took more than I should have but nevertheless it was extremely frightening and potentially dangerous.

^ Lol at the bump of a thread that hasn't been posted in for 5 years. Anyway since it's up there now, I might as well reply to the OP. So I just took adderall for the first time, so this thread was interesting to me. My initial dose was 30mg and after that 30mg for each redose. My initial dose was at 7:15, redose at 9:15, and final redose at 10:02. I got a mild high from this, even though it was my first time. I was more energetic, zoned, and had tingles come and go through my body. I didn't get any euphoria from it at all, I did get really sweaty though (FUN!) I think the lesson I learned from this is the most extremely obvious, which is it depends on the person. Even when I redosed, the effects were not affected much at all. I think this shows that either redosing doesn't work or it depends on the person. That being said, from experience with drugs, the sweet zone occurs from not taking too much, but also not taking too little. A sweet zone defiantly exists, it the point where a person is feeling the full effects of the drug without going under or above their body's limits. It's just a matter of finding it.

I think it's different for everyone? I know people who would take huge doses of Adderall like 100mg or more, and other people who would just take very small doses...but this all depends upon if the person has a tolerance, their weight, and other factors.

Back to that DXM + Adderal thing, I have heard that DXM is good at lowering your tolerance to alot of drugs. One time me and my friend took some cough syrup in the morning, became sober again by around noon or so. An hour or so later I snorted some Adderal and/or Dexies, I cant remember how many, it was either one or two 15mg's. I was used to snorting and/or parachuting like 75mg a day a few times a week, and often used ethylphenidate. But I tell you I was zinging way harder/different then usual.

this is a normal question to have being somewhat inexperienced and wanting an adderall "high". Though it's different for everyone, I would suggest starts slow and building up and writing down what dosage gave the best effects. SWIM suggests work towards 1.4 mg/kg (1.4 milligrams of adderall per 1 kilogram of your body weight). For some this might not be much, but other it may be too much. This is from experience and our own enjoyment of the experience. Remember, start slow and as safe as you can be, and work your way up. The LD50 for a fatal dose of adderall is suggested to be somewhere from 20-25mg/kg. Obviously, don't tread water anywhere near this number, given that you want to stay safe. Anyway, the sweet spot for SWIM is around 1.4mg/kg (1.2mg/kg-1.6mg/kg)

Well i can say from what i know, with me i say its 60mg IR, XR i always figured go up 20 mg but don't quote me on that, i love the effect from amphs but, i tell you what, to me thats a 1 to 2 day deal then wait a month, your tolerance IMMEDIATELY goes up i do believe, feels like it anyway, but you can't go by me, my brain is pretty messed up because i was hooked on opiates for 9 years, stimulants i have been doing for fun since i was 12, im 27 now, but one thing i must warn y'all of is even though it's not my drug of choice, it takes ALOT of control to not binge, its not worth it because then it's all just negative effects afterwards, also the comedown is depressed city, anxiety, all that fun shit. I would never go over 60 mg IR, IT'S Pointless, no higher plane for the euphoria, i binged on vivanse for 5 days, started 60 mg, was doing almost 300 the 5th day, it was PURE HELL so plz ppl, don't go over 60, you will achieve NOTHING