• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Adderall Euphoria "Sweet Spot" ?

When I experienced with the euphoria effect of Adderal I took about 100mg, I felt really hyped up. The only thing that would "up" the effect is when I would think about smoking a cigarette, or wanting to take another Adderal. It only last's for about 3 seconds, so pretty much if your sitting there studying, and you think about smoking a nice refreshing cigarette you will notice a slight increase of pleasure, now when you smoke the cigarette you don't get that same pleasure, I believe just thinking about it makes you higher. I have no idea why this happens.

Right on!
That's Exactly what I'm feelin' (or Not feeling)..
So sad... So sad.
I'm looking at differing delivery systems & possible potentiation meds, herbs, charbroiled chicken, anything!

60 mg IR taken on an empty stomach in the morning. That way by nighttime, you can come down, regain your appetite and get some sleep. Keep benzos on hand in case of insomnia.
This is my "sweet spot."

just like everybody ese said, it pretty much loses it's fun once you've been on it for a while. it's kind of like DXM and how it loses it's "magic". i wouldn't even know how much it would take, or if it would evenb happen at all. but personally i don't think i could ever reach the "sweet spot".

No someone shouldn't try it.. That's asking for a seizure.

But if someone was to do this. Try to have some sort of benzo around to raise your seizure threshold. (Clonazepam maybe?)

But then again a benzo would probably ruin the speedy high your after, so i guess it's best not to do it in the first place.
If ever in doubt, go to the PDR (Physician's Desk Reference) for that medication. Total wisdom. You'll know more than any Doctor ('cause that's what she turns to for all med information!).
It has everything re that drug, including initial trial results vs. placebo, contraindications; All possible hazards,.. even the LDfive- O (sometimes).

I only take a few milligrams of d,l-amp at a time, maybe around 7.5mg to 10mg tops.

I don't use XR, only IR.

If ever in doubt, go to the PDR (Physician's Desk Reference) for that medication. Total wisdom. You'll know more than any Doctor ('cause that's what she turns to for all med information!).
It has everything re that drug, including initial trial results vs. placebo, contraindications; All possible hazards,.. even the LDfive- O (sometimes).

Thanks..
I don't even know why I posted on this thread. I don't know much about Adderall, I'm all about opiates.
But I do know that high doses of Tramadol plus amphetamines could = seizure, so I figured I'd try to help out by pointing out the danger in it.
Next time I'll stick to topics I know about.

Chasing AMP euphoria only ends in bad crazyness. Taking a utilitarian view to the chemical as a tool rather than a party substance is really the only way using it ends well. Just because its a pharmaceutical doesnt mean you cant seriously fuck yourself up.

I stop at 25mg of dexedrine, that euphoria is never going to return with equal intensity untill you've slept, eaten and generally had some down time.

I am not sure if this is typical for others, but I take 20mgs and get intense euphoria. I am prescribed 5mgs x 4 per day. I have been taking them for three months and about once a week I take 4-6 at a time. It still works just like the first time. If I want to stretch them or make the feeling more intense I take a 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda. I have been taking 1000mg of magnesium glycinate everyday. So far 5mgs still feels the same as the first time I took it. I don't seem to be developing a tolorence. I have also found that just swallowing the pills is better than any other RoA. I have tried snorting, crushed sublingual, nasal spray, and vaporized. I would rate the intensity and duration of oral as at least double any other method I tried.

I find that 60-80 of the xr beads crushed produces a strong high without being stuck awake for 2 or 3 days. But that may be a little much for some people, but that was with no tolerance.

Dexedrine euphoria (which for me is anywhere from mild to extreme) varies from every daily experience. It depends on the course of the day, 35 milligrams IR with an extremely high tolerance still get's me ultraspun.

40mg, 30mg 4 hours later, maybe 20-30more. sleep in 30 hours. . d-amp

for reals though

I think 2 mg of Xanax and .5 - 1 mg of Klonopin would be a perfect come down for any tweaker. PLEASE JUST DON'T TAKE DOWNERS 'TILL YOU COME DOWN.

I do not ever want to hear about someone dying because they tweaked and too many benzo's, At least in here for real talk.

I think 2 mg of Xanax and .5 - 1 mg of Klonopin would be a perfect come down for any tweaker. PLEASE JUST DON'T TAKE DOWNERS 'TILL YOU COME DOWN.

I do not ever want to hear about someone dying because they tweaked and too many benzo's, At least in here for real talk.

2mg is a shit ton of Xanax for someone to take.

0.5mg of xanax by itself is more than enough for me.

This is a really helpful thread to survey what people like, thanks guys...

I was thinking of taking adderall for the first time at a rave (since I want to limit e to once a year). Do you guys have any experience with this and do you have any advice / warnings? Also what dose would you recommend? I don't yet know which form I can get... but I'm just looking to stay awake and feel into my surroundings, not necessarily any crazy euphoria.

Are there any pre/during/post supplements to keep in mind like with e? ... just in case?

eat a full meal - you're going to be out all night. 30 minutes or so after your meal, take some tums or similar antacid. wait another 15 minutes after the tums to take your adderall. amphetamines raise your body temperature, so drink TONS of water. raves are a magical place for amphetamine users - infinite people to talk to, things to look at, music to dance to. remember that even though you feel great, you are still human, so every hour or two give yourself at least 10-15 minutes to catch some air, have a smoke, and relax a bit. this will prevent you from overexerting yourself and regretting the party the next day.

since you're a beginner, i would advise a dose of 30mg (IR) taken as described above. (i have no idea if you're a guy or girl, big or small. i'm 145 lbs and my first dose of 20mg had me painting the living room for 8 hours.) after a hour or two getting used to it, you can decide whether to take more or not. play it safe -- you can always take more, you cannot, however, un-take some if you overdo it.

have fun - keep an open mind - and be SAFE.

Im not sure I understand your reasoning here. Why would it be more dangerous to take benzos while still high on amps, as opposed to taking them when you come down?

Is your logic that if you are still high, you are likely to take more benzos since it would take more of them to overcome the amp high? Im sure this is true, but is there really that much of a danger of dying from taking too many benzos? From all I've read, someone would have to take insane amounts of benzos to cause death (unless they are mixing them with other depressants/opiates/alcohol).

It only last's for about 3 seconds, so pretty much if your sitting there studying, and you think about smoking a nice refreshing cigarette you will notice a slight increase of pleasure, now when you smoke the cigarette you don't get that same pleasure, I believe just thinking about it makes you higher. I have no idea why this happens.

Correct-o!:) Ahh...sweet, sweet confusing amphetamine mind-games.

When you first start adderall...or vyvanse....or focalin, you feel amazing. You feel physically and mentally twice as strong as you were without it. It could pretty much cure any ailment, if you felt kinda sick, pop one, energy. Also, it made you great with social settings, and even college work.

After too much use and ab-use, what do I get now? Since i switched to Dexedrine (nice mental boost imo) - I get a steady flow of energy, wanting to do work, and socializing is completely optional, the aspect doesnt thrill me or anything.

it has lost its therapeutic and recreational magic. Now its just you: with adderall, when before it was like SUPERYOU! You didn't think "its been 45min did this shit kick in?" you KNEW it kicked it, because at 1am you could go outside and play basketball, and make phone calls to people who were tired.

None of that anymore. From amphetamines for me are pretty much like coffee now. It gives me an energy boost and alertness. An extra oomph, as it quasi boosts your self confidence (it does, but comparing to the past, you see how different it is). I can get some work done, and I do okay on it, I guess thats what it was meant for after all right? Just lost that damn feeling that you always want again, and its very frustrating being ON amps when you just simply cannot obtain that feeling (without risking your life). Snorting got old, chewing xr tabs got old, and the amazing feeling was with us for so long it stopped being amazing, and became the new normal. Hence when you stop, and your "real" normal comes back, you feel like crap. ah well rant .

I only take a few milligrams of d,l-amp at a time, maybe around 7.5mg to 10mg tops.

I don't use XR, only IR.

Me too. I find that when I get to around the 25-30mg mark, the less desirable effects become too pronounced for my liking, as do the symptoms associated with the comedown. I have never even taken more than 30mg of Adderall at a time, and I can't imagine taking huge doses of this drug. Perhaps Dexedrine would yield better results at higher doses, but I still think 10mg or so is ideal.