• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Adderall Euphoria "Sweet Spot" ?

Disgruntled

Bluelighter
I read this idea in a thread a while ago and thought I'd see if anyone had an opinion on it. Someone proposed that there was a "sweet spot" for dosing adderall to reach the euphoria; that is, if someone took too much they would only feel geetered out, whereas if they took too little they would feel nothing. Does anyone have any experience with finding the "perfect amount" for euphoria?

I have an adderall script and long ago gave up on ever getting the same rush I used to get from it, in desperation taking up to 120mg to try to feel euphoric whereas in the beginning of my speed-taking days 30mg was balls to the wall perfect. I don't ever even remember my euphoric dose going up, I just remember losing the rush and trying to take more without any luck. Is there a chance I'd get that old rush back with a dose around 50 or 60 mg? Can anyone attest to finding a good midline dose for euphoria?

Last edited by a moderator:
70mg IR... Or maybe ~120ish spansules/time release.

But I've been doing dexxies/addies since fucking middle school so I've built up quite a perm tolerance over the years. I remember I used to eat 3 dexedrine 15mg spansules without crushing them up and i'd just be floating a long through the day loving every breath.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but in my experience, once you do speed so many times it loses its glow, it just feels.... "droned" and you just feel "high", nothing extraordinary, nothing like the first few times anyway. I mean, if you stop doing them for an extended period of time, you forget how it feels, your dopamine levels are all back to normal, everythings fine and dandy and you take a decent dose it will definitely be satisfying. But when you do it so many times in such a short period that the feeling is familiar and regular it just isnt such a big deal when you take them anymore you know what i mean? It loses its magic, but the magic comes back in time, but sadly will never be as great as the first few times.

I dont know of any "sweet spot" theory but of course taking too much is going to make you feel cracked out over the euphoria. I guess my "sweet spot" would be 90-110mg IR. Just remember amphetamine tolerance builds quicker and stays longer than most other things. i used to tweek off of 20mg

I used to feel amazing off of 30mg, but that was a long time ago. I haven't taken any for about two weeks. About three hours ago I popped 30mg. Had no noticeable effects except for a terrible crash that started hitting me about half an hour ago. I feel cracked out, tired, sick to my stomach and irritable. I think I'm giving up on adderall both recreationally and therapeutically, which is depressing to me...in the past adderall gave me motivation and euphoria like no other. Now it just makes me feel like a piece of shit.

yeah man I would advise giving it up. Adderall is a fickle friend and amphetamine tolerance ruins it. The comedown is just too shitty... Drink alot of OJ and things with vitamin C and citric acid, it will help knock the addy out of your system pretty efficiently so you may at some point be able to sleep and get the comedown over with

on a similar note, can anyone describe their first high off of adderall compared to that of cocaine?

this is for someone who has tried coke and not adderall but is curious...

^^^For me, coke had a more euphoric head high with a very speedy body buzz while adderall had the same body buzz with less euphoria.

My first adderall high was as euphoric as my first roll. It felt like a speedy, motivated and energetic roll without the empathy.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but in my experience, once you do speed so many times it loses its glow, it just feels.... "droned" and you just feel "high", nothing extraordinary, nothing like the first few times anyway. I mean, if you stop doing them for an extended period of time, you forget how it feels, your dopamine levels are all back to normal, everythings fine and dandy and you take a decent dose it will definitely be satisfying. But when you do it so many times in such a short period that the feeling is familiar and regular it just isnt such a big deal when you take them anymore you know what i mean? It loses its magic, but the magic comes back in time, but sadly will never be as great as the first few times.

I agree 100% i dont even do adderal anymore becuz i did it to much but the sweet spot is 30-50 mgs try to stay at 45 and under tho cause 50 is to much for some.

never felt good off of it except the first time i took it. After that, trying to mess with it to get the euphoric feeling ended up bad after the initial maybe hour buzz of just overall satisfaction and just feeling good about everything. If I take too much now I just get a real bad headache for sum reason, I think it tenses up my jaw muscles a lot. I can't sleep for shit on it because it lasts so long so I started crushing it up real finely and mixing it with some water or something, just to get an effect quicker and have it not last as long...I don't take it anymore unless I have a lot of something to do...the headaches are so bad...

i noticed that when i mixed like 250-400mg of tramadol and 30mg IR adderall i would get some really intense euphoria. I mean like really intesne. I dunno if this is just me but someone should try it.

i noticed that when i mixed like 250-400mg of tramadol and 30mg IR adderall i would get some really intense euphoria. I mean like really intesne. I dunno if this is just me but someone should try it.

Is this safe?

No someone shouldn't try it.. That's asking for a seizure.

But if someone was to do this. Try to have some sort of benzo around to raise your seizure threshold. (Clonazepam maybe?)

But then again a benzo would probably ruin the speedy high your after, so i guess it's best not to do it in the first place.

Last edited:
The couple times I've done addys I actually got a pretty nice feeling at around 30mg. That feeling didn't last to long and I always feel robotic when talking and interacting with others. Plus, the comedown is a miserable time for bed type of feeling.

No joke I got some pretty intense euphoria from taking a low dose of DXM (150-200mg's) with my daily dose of adderall (80mg's XR) at the same time. I was also on an SSRI at the time, so that may have had something to do with it as well.

I think that may be a dangerous combo though.

^^^
SSRI and adderall would probably make the effects shitty. And I've heard that DXM makes the high stonger.

Anyways, so tolerance with amphetamines are permanent?

adderall always makes me feel like that. YOu may be asking something of adderall that it isn't capable of producing. Try dexadrine.

High doses of Adderall always tweak me out way too much. I'd say my "sweet spot" would be around 30 mgs, maybe 40 if I had used recently.