• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Adderall Euphoria "Sweet Spot" ?

I like to snort adderall and ritalin in combination... It's been a long while but I think that a 15-30 mg of Adderall and 30 mg of Ritalin were pretty sweet. Then I'd snort another 10 of Ritalin every 1-3 hours to keep the party going.

I could definitely go higher, but I liked that level a lot.

When I experienced with the euphoria effect of Adderal I took about 100mg, I felt really hyped up. The only thing that would "up" the effect is when I would think about smoking a cigarette, or wanting to take another Adderal. It only last's for about 3 seconds, so pretty much if your sitting there studying, and you think about smoking a nice refreshing cigarette you will notice a slight increase of pleasure, now when you smoke the cigarette you don't get that same pleasure, I believe just thinking about it makes you higher. I have no idea why this happens.

Agreed. Everyone is different. Be careful, research, start at the smallest dose. But some people really don't have much effect other than... well... the intended effect of adderall... Increased attention, wanting to get high, higher, highest. There IS a zombie effect. Some people do get high on adderall- some don't. Pay attention to how you fee, go slow, read these forums... all drugs... some people have no effect, and some people die. That's the risk we choose as experimenters.

Right now I would say, my DOG did rail a lil and eat a lil (ate 30 mg during the day and rail 5... not so much for the experienced but 100 is NOWHERE to start fir the inexperienced) but still not really euphoria. Although, it is with alcohol. Basically, chill. Fun. Still trying to teach an old dog new tricks though! She just got her first rx of this one. Normally not an "upper" type gal.

Me too. I find that when I get to around the 25-30mg mark, the less desirable effects become too pronounced for my liking, as do the symptoms associated with the comedown. I have never even taken more than 30mg of Adderall at a time, and I can't imagine taking huge doses of this drug. Perhaps Dexedrine would yield better results at higher doses, but I still think 10mg or so is ideal.

Bing-O

Once you get above 40mg in my opinion the "benefits" of Adderal tend to just become annoying side effects. For only being something like 23% of the total active weight, that Levo isomer is really powerful at producing terrible bouts of insomnia way after the euphoria has gone and the speedy effects have tapered away. Something I noticed too is that whenever I took Adderal comparatively to Dexedrine which just has the Dextro isomer is that I would have an incredible malaise about me where I would just lie down and do nothing all day but want to sleep but be completely unable because amphetamine is a stimulant.

But to answer the original question... I find 60mg taken rectally is usually enough to get a night of euphoria without feeling way too spun the next day. I say rectally because thats how I like to take most of my drugs. Intranasally tends to be much too sharp on the come-up and lacking significantly in the duration and rectally is better than taking it orally unless I want to actually let the XR beads last.

Agreed. Everyone is different. Be careful, research, start at the smallest dose. But some people really don't have much effect other than... well... the intended effect of adderall... Increased attention, wanting to get high, higher, highest. There IS a zombie effect. Some people do get high on adderall- some don't. Pay attention to how you fee, go slow, read these forums... all drugs... some people have no effect, and some people die. That's the risk we choose as experimenters.

Follow this advice.... remember you can always add more, but you can never take away once you've taken it.

Im not sure I understand your reasoning here. Why would it be more dangerous to take benzos while still high on amps, as opposed to taking them when you come down?

Is your logic that if you are still high, you are likely to take more benzos since it would take more of them to overcome the amp high? Im sure this is true, but is there really that much of a danger of dying from taking too many benzos? From all I've read, someone would have to take insane amounts of benzos to cause death (unless they are mixing them with other depressants/opiates/alcohol).

People say that alot, and I often wonder why.

I understand the danger of taking an upper and a downer together, but people do stuff like that often. If My Dog started to freak out on an upper, the first thing she would do is take a downer... wtf... she's not a doctor. It's the luck of the draw.

Drugging is dangerous to begin with, it's all about harm reduction.

Anyway... the idea behind the "don't take an amp and a benzo together" theory is that they contradict each other and it effs with your body. Imagine a speeding train (upper) running into a brick wall (downer). I dunno.

Many people who take drugs regularly do mix them in order to feel a certain way. That does not make it safe. It's just the way it is.

Anyway... the idea behind the "don't take an amp and a benzo together" theory is that they contradict each other and it effs with your body. Imagine a speeding train (upper) running into a brick wall (downer). I dunno.

It also helps to keep things simple anyways in case you run into a medical emergency.

I remember when I was brought in to the ER and spent a week in an induced coma because I mixed my methadone with diazepam, blacked out, and downed the entire bottle of valium. Now I would probably be fine if I took either in the doses I did by themselves... but the two of them together was almost lethal.

This doesnt apply as stringently as it would for mixing stimulants and depressants, but remember that once the stimulant wears off the depressant may start to become more than you can control.

Take a speedball for instance. Most people die because the cocaine has a shorter life span in the body than the heroin and what was thought of as enough to get a buzz with the cocaine may prove fatal on its own because the stimulant masks some of the depressant effects.

You have to take a 3-6month break from all amphetamines to achieve the CLOSE to the same euphoria that you once got. That was at least the case with me. And speaking from experience STOP trying to chase the euphoria now.

For me, I went into amphetamine pychosis chasing the high. It got to the point where 120-140mg of adderall or 120-150mg of vyvanse would give me no euphoria and put me into a pycotic state. I cut back from everyday use but in my crazed sickened state of mind I still used 1-2 times per week. I stopped going to school because the paranoia and anxiety was so overwhelming. I was having panic attacks and jumped hard in heroin.

Speaking from experience leave it alone and come back to it. I stopped using aphetamines on a daily basis back in december and when I used about 3 times in May it was close to the same high and when I used 3 times again in August it was the same high (when I used vyvanse not adderall which is a mix of d & l amphetamines.)

So in short, give it a break for like 6 months and stick with the smoother cleaner pure d-amphetamines. And if you insist on not taking a break as most of us do while were hard into it, try taking mild amounts of benzodiazipines with the speed.

I am always frustrated when I think that running out of a monthly script a week early will somehow be used to curb my tolerance and even taking mild DXM doses and magnesuim I still managed to basically stay at the same level.

if you wanna tweak hard snort ritalin or focalin. adds do it but it depends on the pills. i find the easy crushes word better. i usually snort about 100 mg within the first few hours to get me tweaking. once you start feeling a rush SMOKE A CIGARETTE. it will be the best cigg of your life, nd it will kick up your tweak.

i can't give you a specific dose, but i definitely agree that with any stimulant there is a "sweet spot" where you're tweaking like a mofucker but not feeling like you're gonna have a heart attack and need a cigarette every five minutes. also, i find at this point i have a hard time getting decent euphoria off any stimulant and i rarely use them, i think using them in excess may permanently decrease the ability to get that awesome on top of the world euphoria they initially provide.

memantine (NMDA antagonist) attenuates psychostimulant tolerance. Use that along with
selegiline or rasagiline plus precursor loading, antioxidants, and adequate sleep+nutrition.

70mg IR... Or maybe ~120ish spansules/time release.

But I've been doing dexxies/addies since fucking middle school so I've built up quite a perm tolerance over the years. I remember I used to eat 3 dexedrine 15mg spansules without crushing them up and i'd just be floating a long through the day loving every breath.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but in my experience, once you do speed so many times it loses its glow, it just feels.... "droned" and you just feel "high", nothing extraordinary, nothing like the first few times anyway. I mean, if you stop doing them for an extended period of time, you forget how it feels, your dopamine levels are all back to normal, everythings fine and dandy and you take a decent dose it will definitely be satisfying. But when you do it so many times in such a short period that the feeling is familiar and regular it just isnt such a big deal when you take them anymore you know what i mean? It loses its magic, but the magic comes back in time, but sadly will never be as great as the first few times.

Ain't the the fucking truth if I've ever heard it. Very well put my friend.

i can't give you a specific dose, but i definitely agree that with any stimulant there is a "sweet spot" where you're tweaking like a mofucker but not feeling like you're gonna have a heart attack and need a cigarette every five minutes. also, i find at this point i have a hard time getting decent euphoria off any stimulant and i rarely use them, i think using them in excess may permanently decrease the ability to get that awesome on top of the world euphoria they initially provide.

Whatever happened to good ole' methyl-amphetamine hydrochloride? -- That stuff rocks your socks if you inject it. Every single time I've done so, I've been blown away by the rush ... which I'm sure is of course not for everyone. Purity is super-high where I'm at ... so maybe I'm just lucky but I dunno ... I remember taking the old-school adderall's that had the crosses on them ... Wow ... I was zipped off my gourd on those things for three weeks.

Meth for life, whether you love it or hate it. You want to do speed, that's the shit right there. For you pharmaceutical babies, try desoxyphedrine(sp?) or Desoxyn by Abbott Laboratories, which is the brand name for methamphetamine hydrochloride, but it's pharmaceutical grade.

30-50 mg IR, 60-70 mg XR.
But, I have to point out, speed does lose its magic after chronic use. And I also have to point out that dextroamphetamine provides a much cleaner, smoother high with a softer comedown. I'm prescribed Vyvanse for my ADHD and 70 mg a day works wonders. But that's besides the point, I guess.
But I suggest you try dex if you are looking for a better high.
And as always, don't snort. Always consume your amps orally. They work so much better--and you can seriously potentiate amps by drinking a solution of baking soda and water when you take them. Follow the directions on the baking soda box for proper mixing ratios.

Last edited:
When I experienced with the euphoria effect of Adderal I took about 100mg, I felt really hyped up. The only thing that would "up" the effect is when I would think about smoking a cigarette, or wanting to take another Adderal. It only last's for about 3 seconds, so pretty much if your sitting there studying, and you think about smoking a nice refreshing cigarette you will notice a slight increase of pleasure, now when you smoke the cigarette you don't get that same pleasure, I believe just thinking about it makes you higher. I have no idea why this happens.
That is caused by adderall's reinforcing effects on natural dopamine releases. You'll find the same reinforcement occurs when engaging in sexual activity, except it's much greater.

i noticed that when i mixed like 250-400mg of tramadol and 30mg IR adderall i would get some really intense euphoria. I mean like really intesne. I dunno if this is just me but someone should try it.

way too much tramadol to be taking with amphet .... 400mg of tramadol is pushing it a bit as it is... without adding adderal to it .....