View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy MDAI Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very similar in manner to redose compulsion for N2O.

You feel that there may be something (or, better, Nothing) just around the corner if only you just tried one more time.

At least, that was my experience

well...feeling 'nothing' (actually no thing) sounds like a nitrous type pursuit...that aside, I wonder how that would play out with thousands of times nitrous's time-span. ;)

It is definitely not like others in its class *cough*meph*cough* where you have the Rat-Lever Syndrome. [/QUOTE]

^ Ok, I think I've worded my post very poorly.

The second line of that post was specifically a description of the effects of Nitrous, not MDAI :). With the latter, you definitely do feel something. It is closer to a psychedelic (but not quite) than it is to a dissociative.

It is definitely not like others in its class *cough*meph*cough* where you have the Rat-Lever Syndrome.

I'd say that meph is pretty special in this respect. For me, w/ MDA/MDA, something around the first redose...maybe the second, says, "You're done for now...you're out of your ability to feel like this for a little while." And then with M1, for me, redosing doesn't do what one would desire, limiting things to one or two redoses (zero if smart and disciplined).

Tried this compound for the first time last night, 200mg bombed.

Took about an hour for effects to come on accompanied by a rather unpleasant nausea which faded shortly after, temperature fluctuation was also rather uncomfortable during the comeup (cold chills brrrr).

The high itself was stronger than I anticipated, shares some similarities with mdma, the mental clarity, music appreciation and slight colour enhancement with a noticeable sedative like effect.

Not an ideal drug for partying but perfect for a night in to chillax, im impressed :)

Right kids here is a combo I have played with and boy has there been success in it . Mods feel free to kick me .

Take one 0 Capsule weigh approx 150 mg of MDAI , then take an 1 sized capsule and weight 150 mg of Meph and place it inside the 0 sized capsule and close both capsules.

What happens is the Mdai starts working then the meph kicks in it sends the whole thing into overdrive think a strong MDMA like buzz.

reason i have taken a while to post this up is I was unsure whether it was meph , so I had it sent away to a diagnostic lab to check for sure.

Compulsion to redose is minimal in this combo . friends and myself only had a top up of one 150mg meph cap .

Be safe out there guys , realistically 150 - 220 we have found to be the effective dosage range. We dosed up a friend who weighs 140kg and he got 220 and found it over whelming.

Has anyone recently gotten a batch of MDAI that is dark chocolate brown , not the light brown base??

Right kids here is a combo I have played with and boy has there been success in it . Mods feel free to kick me .

Take one 0 Capsule weigh approx 150 mg of MDAI , then take an 1 sized capsule and weight 150 mg of Meph and place it inside the 0 sized capsule and close both capsules.

What happens is the Mdai starts working then the meph kicks in it sends the whole thing into overdrive think a strong MDMA like buzz.

reason i have taken a while to post this up is I was unsure whether it was meph , so I had it sent away to a diagnostic lab to check for sure.

Compulsion to redose is minimal in this combo . friends and myself only had a top up of one 150mg meph cap .

Be safe out there guys , realistically 150 - 220 we have found to be the effective dosage range. We dosed up a friend who weighs 140kg and he got 220 and found it over whelming.

Meph scares the crap out of me, so I think I'll pass on that combo :p

But you bring up an excellent point: MDAI is a combo master. Taking it in combination with something else completely changes the nature of either high as they would normally feel when experienced alone.

MDAI + bk-MDMA is also a brilliant combo, but I've found that binging on Methylone (Meph too maybe?) actually does cause MDAI to temporarily lose its infinitely prolongable redosability status.

i.e. --> I very foolishly "chased" on Methylone last week (using up 1 gram over the course of 2 days, no sleep), and it took me a solid 4 days again before 60mg of MDAI felt like it used to once more.

Last edited:
Was just about to ask the same question. Mine is also chocolate brown. Looks pretty sketchy!

Anyone who've tried the chocolate brown freebase?

Has anyone recently gotten a batch of MDAI that is dark chocolate brown , not the light brown base??
Dont you notice that sudden meph crash on the mdai?

Something that I feel I should point out:

There's a thread in ADD (green tea (well, L-theanine): the dopamine connection)

I discovered by accident a couple weeks ago that Green Tea does add a little more push to the MDAI experience.

In my antioxidant stock, I have some capsules with Vitamin C and the equivalent of 2 cups of Green Tea.

I took 2 with the intention of getting some antioxidants in me as we always read about how entactogens+antioxidants is a good idea.

Although MDAI has never given me jaw clenching before, 30 minutes after I'd taken the Green Tea extract, there it was! Not huge, but something. Some mood brightening, more energy, something one step closer to a "Level 2" Entactogen experience.

"Theanine administration caused significant increases in serotonin and/or DA concentrations in the brain, especially in striatum, hypothalamus and hippocampus. Direct administration of theanine into brain striatum by microinjection caused a significant increase of DA release in a dose-dependent manner."

^ And now I finally know why Green Tea was a good booster for MDAI.

No crash just a brilliant levelling off over several hours . Felt a wee bitcarse the next day but it was more sedated and tired than anything else. I hate meph as well but fortunately I dint get the info I needed till after the fact.

The dark drown doesn't bother me terribly as the supplier is pretty darn reliable. Might be the case of test driving some.

Does anyone know what is the half live of MDAI ? After having experimented twice with this compound, I've found it has some lingering antidepressant effects for over a week after consumption. I was wondering whatever this is not caused by it having a rather long half live ?

Not sure about half life but agree anti dep qualities last about 3-4 days or so for me at least

No crash just a brilliant levelling off over several hours . Felt a wee bitcarse the next day but it was more sedated and tired than anything else. I hate meph as well but fortunately I dint get the info I needed till after the fact.

The dark drown doesn't bother me terribly as the supplier is pretty darn reliable. Might be the case of test driving some.

Sounds good, if in fact MDAI takes away the craving and you have enough with a much smaller dose of meph that could make it safer (even tough combining RC's generally is a bad idea, in case with meph it is very important to keep the doses low).

i.e. --> I very foolishly "chased" on Methylone last week (using up 1 gram over the course of 2 days, no sleep), and it took me a solid 4 days again before 60mg of MDAI felt like it used to once more.
That there would be cross tolerance is not surprising. That one does not seem to develop a tolerance to MDAI is a lovely surprise. That your response to it recovered while (if i read that right?) you were taking it every day is even more surprising.

Green tea? Sweet. Time to get some green tea. I hear it's actually good for you too...

Euhm, has anyone found anything _bad_ about this stuff?

Tolerance doesnt seem to develop (or not to a large degree).
It feels nice, doesnt have much of a hangover, has a multi-day anti-depressant effect.
It doesn't have a strong urge to redose, it mixes great with stuff.
It's great at low doses in combinations, it's great at high doses...
It even tastes and smells good! I imagine it could be mixed with some liqours to make a something that actually tasted good.

My too-good-to-be-true alarm is going off! Here's to hoping it doesn't have some horrible dark side; i really like this stuff.

Regarding the darker stuff:

My interpretation based on what i've received from them, and my read of what they've said, the light tan stuff was the HCl salt. The dark chocolate brown stuff is the free base (about 22% stronger by weight, assuming same purity). They were still shipping the HCl for a while after they announced the change to the free base.

Last edited:
Meph scares the crap out of me, so I think I'll pass on that combo :p

But you bring up an excellent point: MDAI is a combo master. Taking it in combination with something else completely changes the nature of either high as they would normally feel when experienced alone.

MDAI + bk-MDMA is also a brilliant combo, but I've found that binging on Methylone (Meph too maybe?) actually does cause MDAI to temporarily lose its infinitely prolongable redosability status.

Did you keep on taking it those 4 days and did tolerance return while you were taking the mdai?

Euhm, has anyone found anything _bad_ about this stuff?

Tolerance doesnt seem to develop (or not to a large degree).
It feels nice, doesnt have much of a hangover, has a multi-day anti-depressant effect.
It doesn't have a strong urge to redose, it mixes great with stuff.
It's great at low doses in combinations, it's great at high doses...
It even tastes and smells good! I imagine it could be mixed with some liqours to make a something that actually tasted good.

Can I only disagree with the tastes good part ;)? Frankly, I've found the taste quite bad to say the least. Let's say, to me, it's drinkable :D

I have the brown sandy looking stuff. Tried it in dosages of 1mg and then 10mg just to see but didn't really feel any effects (which was expected of course, and I'm glad I didn't :).

Been reading some people saying that 250mg is a good dose for fuller effects.
I'm not intending on mixing/binging it with anything. I've taken single doses of 300mg m1 before.. although been clean for like 10 weeks so probably have little tolerance.

Can you just capsule/toiletpaper this? or do I actually have to dissolve it in vinegar :)

Why not just capsulate it ? If you have no exp with this start at 120 mg and work your way up. Remember this is a relatively new chem.

Obviously I prefer using capsules if it's a favourable method..

I have a lot of experience with bk's. Also with pure mdma and always needed dosages on the larger side. Mephedrone is what I find a very dangerous somewhat new r chemical, you are mixing mdai and mephedrone.. then telling me to remember that this is a relatively new chem- just mildly ironic but thanks for the advice :)

Anyhow I think I'll try 200mg as my test bumps yielded no adverse effects.

I've just done my first trial with mdai as antidepressant, and i've been pleasantly suprised by the results.
I've taken 30mg before going to work and my social anxiety was significantly reduced, if this effect continues i will be happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.