• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin A million and one heroin questions

I'm with you on wanting to learn about heroin's history in Mexico. It seems as though you could read about heroin in every other country, and area, except Mexico. Weird.

you should definitely goto a methadone clinic.....my friend ran out of her veins, n started to skin pop also... she got 2 different staff infections and almost died. Now shes in jail for a year, already did 8 months and says that going to jail was a blessing for her!! seriously i think it really is for people like us who just cant get off the shit. I would much rather goto rehab then jail....but i always leave 2 days later lol.

ok about the methadone.....i know EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. by the end of the first week when going to a clinic......u can usually boost your dose up to 80mg. at that dose....you will feel fine TRUST ME. If you wana get as HIGH as heroin, take 160mg of methadone.......that will make you go into a 24 hour nod like your on heroin, and you feel GREAT!! and the best thing about methadone is....it last 24 to 48 hours. meaning you can go 2 days without it and not feel a bit of withdraw.

oh man...tar doesn't sound appetizing at all...i'm from jersey where the DEA said the purest heroin is located hells yeah. But I've always been curious about it...it just sounds hardcore lol.

back to harm reduction tho....yeah suboxone is a godsend...why not take a little heroin holiday?? it would do yur body good. Give those tired veins a break before you don't have a choice...sounds like you don't anymore anyways.....

This might be sort of funny, given the liklihood that the "straight and manly" (even though OP is a chick) will shoot back responses like, THATS GROSS! NO WAY! IM NOT GAY!

BUT, considering that you said you want to use the drug and NOT have your arm fall off (and listen, if you keep going the way you are, it WILL fall off at the hand of the doctor amputating it),

you should PLUG your doses. Yes, that is right, load up a rig, and squirt it up your butt. It is the closest thing to IV. It will kick in at least as fast as IM. It will not result in abscesses. And you will get high. And you will probably even rush better than with IM. Believe me, its how I started with dope, and its how I use dope when I'm not IVing.

And if anyone says that plugging your dope is gross, consider this. Your arms are probably riddled with holes, bacteria, abscesses, disease, sorrow, what have you. If you are one of those people that think that there is somehow something more acceptable and less gross about watching your arm putrefy and dissolve into some foul bacteria ridden brown mess of lost hope, then you don't just need rehab, you need jail.

And I don't think 95% percent of drug users should ever be close to jail. But prefering putrefaction over plugging your daily dose? Come on.

^^That was hugely appreciated! You are far more useful w/ a computer than I...meaning that I would love to be able to transfer stories like that to a site once in awhile. Meanwhile, here's something i think you'll find interesting....
While i was still indulging with the needle & dope, I came across a few mexicans who were selling tar at all times, yet on these days, the tar was in powder form. Right away, I think oh hell no, I'm getting burned, right? In his broken English he's saying "no! Is the same! Is the same!", and I'm like-bullshit. So dude takes the powder, and starts blowing warm air from his mouth on it, and by god, little by little I swear it started turning into tar! It was like it had yet to go thru some type of "last proccessing" or some shit. Eventually, after he blew enough warm air on it, he had a sale:D.
So, what do you think is up with that??? Now you have even more reason to research and wonder....yes? same here, but it sounds like a relatively fun challenge to see what an Advanced Google might turn up. You never know. I feel you'll find alot more avenues than me, though, and please share them if you do, ok? Doesn't have to be on here, you can PM me if you'd like/rather, and I honestly am not trying to make you work, just thinking it has caught your interest as much as mine. Thanks for all... Christopher

I have no idea, other than tar that was beginning to dry out, and blowing on it produced enough moisture to 're-solidfy' it. I always dealt in white and brown powder dope (eastcoast). One time during a brutally humid summer, one dealers stuff wasn't sealed properly, and the brown powder dope absorbed moisture from the ultra-muggy humid air, turning into a sticky, ugly mess. Fortunately this happened in the bag it was in pre-bagging, it seems that the thicker, wet dope threw off his normal per-bag amount in favor of more H per bag than usual.

I'm with you on wanting to learn about heroin's history in Mexico. It seems as though you could read about heroin in every other country, and area, except Mexico. Weird.

Well, in Junky Burroughs confirms that brown powder Mexican Heroin was being sold in the mid-'40s after WWII in NYC. The social context of the time is that up until the Harrison Act's amendment, Opium smoking was the dominant "street dope" as far as illicit opioids and RoA. Lead up to WWII, Opium supplies get shut off. Opium smokers either quit, switch to IV Heroin, or to a Rx opioid (at that time mainly Dilaudid and Morphine). During the war almost no Heroin was to be had, no Opium either, so the Heroin addicts (and former Opium addicts) made do with pharmaceuticals. 1945 trade lines re-open, only now no more Opium, only illicit smack. China shut down and then legitimized the Opium industry into making pharmaceuticals- so Chinese Opium was no longer being sent to the US, and was no longer being made into Heroin to be shipped to the US. This was a few years before Lucky Luciano and former members of the Vichy gov't in France established the Turkey poppies -> Corsican/French/Sicilian smack labs -> streets of NYC Heroin racket that dominated the American/NYC smack epidemic of the 1950s-1970s.

It seems Mexico was the primary producer of illicit Heroin in the US between the end of WWII in '45 and the beginning of the 'French Connection'.

Family-based cooking and smuggling crews grow poppies, cook Heroin and smuggle it to the US, brown powder dope. It seems the remnents of this never went away, and still makes up for a small portion of the US smack market (certain gov't thinktanks and agencies list Mexican powder alongside tar in the description of global smack producer nations and methods). Burroughs comments that Chinese farmers were brought to Mexico to plant and raise the poppy crops initially- which seems to fit given the legal/social changes going on in China in the time frame.

But this is just a guess. It sucks that more information isn't readily available.

NJ heroin is really pure, according to a article i read a little while back it satted that you cant buy better and purer dope anyplace in the world than you can buy i good old New Jersey, NJ is the 1st stop for the heroin before it travels aboard to the other states so it goes through less hand hence the better product, It is much less cut and diluted than any other place in the USA, :)

NJ heroin is really pure, according to a article i read a little while back it satted that you cant buy better and purer dope anyplace in the world than you can buy i good old New Jersey, NJ is the 1st stop for the heroin before it travels aboard to the other states so it goes through less hand hence the better product, It is much less cut and diluted than any other place in the USA, :)

Try going to Afghanistan or the Golden Triangle for 90% plus . . don't beleave everything you read, son.

That's like saying Cocaine is more purer in the states than South America, where it's made! . . it's plain wrong.

I'm glad I read this thread . . it's made me think twice about this shit

New Jersey's best...?

NJ heroin is really pure, according to a article i read a little while back it satted that you cant buy better and purer dope anyplace in the world than you can buy i good old New Jersey, NJ is the 1st stop for the heroin before it travels aboard to the other states so it goes through less hand hence the better product, It is much less cut and diluted than any other place in the USA,

^^ I've never been to Jersey, so no way can I say or agree/disagree. But there is one thing I find "interesting", let's say. That's how I can't recall who exactly, but someone recently posting right here and IS from Jersey said they
were/are doing 15-20 bags daily, and more if they had the $ (I think is how it went?). My first thought was "why are you having to do so much fucking dope, if it is so damn good?". Hey, maybe this person truly is that strung out, and can handle 20+ bindles a day of "the purest dope in the country", but I found it to be suspect, that's all. Anyone else?????

Word!

I have no idea, other than tar that was beginning to dry out, and blowing on it produced enough moisture to 're-solidfy' it. I always dealt in white and brown powder dope (eastcoast). One time during a brutally humid summer, one dealers stuff wasn't sealed properly, and the brown powder dope absorbed moisture from the ultra-muggy humid air, turning into a sticky, ugly mess. Fortunately this happened in the bag it was in pre-bagging, it seems that the thicker, wet dope threw off his normal per-bag amount in favor of more H per bag than usual.

Well, in Junky Burroughs confirms that brown powder Mexican Heroin was being sold in the mid-'40s after WWII in NYC. The social context of the time is that up until the Harrison Act's amendment, Opium smoking was the dominant "street dope" as far as illicit opioids and RoA. Lead up to WWII, Opium supplies get shut off. Opium smokers either quit, switch to IV Heroin, or to a Rx opioid (at that time mainly Dilaudid and Morphine). During the war almost no Heroin was to be had, no Opium either, so the Heroin addicts (and former Opium addicts) made do with pharmaceuticals. 1945 trade lines re-open, only now no more Opium, only illicit smack. China shut down and then legitimized the Opium industry into making pharmaceuticals- so Chinese Opium was no longer being sent to the US, and was no longer being made into Heroin to be shipped to the US. This was a few years before Lucky Luciano and former members of the Vichy gov't in France established the Turkey poppies -> Corsican/French/Sicilian smack labs -> streets of NYC Heroin racket that dominated the American/NYC smack epidemic of the 1950s-1970s.

It seems Mexico was the primary producer of illicit Heroin in the US between the end of WWII in '45 and the beginning of the 'French Connection'.

Family-based cooking and smuggling crews grow poppies, cook Heroin and smuggle it to the US, brown powder dope. It seems the remnents of this never went away, and still makes up for a small portion of the US smack market (certain gov't thinktanks and agencies list Mexican powder alongside tar in the description of global smack producer nations and methods). Burroughs comments that Chinese farmers were brought to Mexico to plant and raise the poppy crops initially- which seems to fit given the legal/social changes going on in China in the time frame.

But this is just a guess. It sucks that more information isn't readily available.

^^Everything you said is exactly how I too have read and learned about it over the years. From Junky and Burroughs, to the Harrison Act, the Chinese, etc. etc. What more can I say? All I know is that now, when younger people read History, the one thing they will (possibly?) read about that we didn't, is the huge-ass gang wars happening in Mexico to try to establish the largest and most profitable cartel. And I believe it's gonna get even worse, before it gets better anytime soon. You?
Here's a question...with the GRIP of Afghani dope being produced and supplied by the Taliban, I mean the sheer amounts(!) being grown & produced today, isn't it reasonable to think that the mexicans are actually moving THAT dope rather than their own, over here to the states now?? And something else, at least for me, is that I have never personally seen "poppies" growing in Mexico, in pictures or whatever. Seen plenty of the Afghan poppies in the news and in mags, but never once in Mexico. AND, no one has ever announced poppy erradication in Mexico...have they????

Well I am lucky enough to have experienced both jersey powder and west coast (denver) tar. being from new jersey, i started off sniffing powder. then i moved to colorado and was smoking tar. eventually i started iv'ing tar and loved it, obviously. everytime i go back to jersey i go to camden and pick up some bags of powder and iv them. my verdict is that the powder has a much cleaner rush and high while the tar might get me more fucked up, the high is tainted by some "dirtier" feeling.

Before heroin...

NewHair019.jpg

Heroin....

skinnybitch.jpg

I look at the pictures of me when I was on dope and it makes me want to cry!Just say no! Seriously...

NOTE- I AM NOW 3 MONTHS CLEAN!!! :)

Sorry.

I can't see any difference - just different lighting.

I've never skin popped. But, i Im almost everyday, have been for about 6 months (IVing in total for about a year, year and a half) and have already started to have complications with abscesses... It takes me about 2 hours to IV though, and i have lost countless shots because they became clogged after getting a hit, and having the vein roll after i pulled the tourniquet off. Its very frustrationg, which is why i IM.
And, i went to school to be a medical assistant, from what i know about it, skin popping is the same thing as having a tb shot. no need to draw back. just go at about a 45 degree angle, slightly into/under the skin, and inject. there is more risk of abscess or infection with skin popping then IMing because of the nerves/capillaries/blood vessels, etc with this method, the tissues are more delicate. IM is the safest way to go when not able to find a vein.

BUT... to find veins: hot showers, lift weights, STAY HYDRATED!, swing arms in cirlces below heart for about 10 mins prior to injection... Also look for veins all over, the human body has hundreds of veins, in your calves, theighs, back of arms, near your armpit, chest, stomach... where theres a will, theres a way. just be safe and be careful.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4188/is_20041213/ai_n11493142/
Hey to all you guys Doubting the inforamtion about Heroin being really pure in NJ checK out this link,The DEA guy is quoted saying that you cant buy better heroin anyplace in the world than you can in NJ. Also from another article i read when they conducted test on NJ street heroin in 2002 it was 71 percent pure, it was higher than anyplace else in the USA, im not sure what the dope purity stands at now cause i havent heard about any tests being done latlty testing street heroin quility, Also powder heroin is 100 times better than that shitty black tar you guy got in the west, east coast powder is where the good heroin is at.

Maybe its just me man, but quoting the DEA isn't always a surefire way to get your facts straight about drugs...

To the OP: Hope you figure something out girl.

Generally, the best dope %'s are seen on the East Coast. The market is highly competitive, various cities are 1st ports of entry, and they have long established markets and users. That's not to say that other places don't have good dope, or that dope in the East Coast can't be of bad quality. Just an average type of thing. I'm on the East Coast, and dope varies quite a bit. IME, your dope is only as good as your connection is.

NJ's is the best...

^^he/she is right, I stand corrected. But wait, I never said the crap added tar out here on the west was any better.8) Regardless, I read the articles...New jersey wins hands down, TWO years in a row!

My only question/problem now is....what the hell are we gonna talk about now?:!

Peace to my fellow junkies,
fc

Sorry.

I can't see any difference - just different lighting.

I think she looks much healthier in the first pic. Everyone I've ever seen strung out on dope has the "heroin eyes"... bags, droopy, depressed, almost hopeless look when you really look them in the eyes. :\

gotta stop

Don't insult other users. Do this again and it will be a warning. - Mr Blonde

Last edited by a moderator: