• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin A million and one heroin questions

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4188/is_20041213/ai_n11493142/
Hey to all you guys Doubting the inforamtion about Heroin being really pure in NJ checK out this link,The DEA guy is quoted saying that you cant buy better heroin anyplace in the world than you can in NJ. Also from another article i read when they conducted test on NJ street heroin in 2002 it was 71 percent pure, it was higher than anyplace else in the USA, im not sure what the dope purity stands at now cause i havent heard about any tests being done latlty testing street heroin quility, Also powder heroin is 100 times better than that shitty black tar you guy got in the west, east coast powder is where the good heroin is at.

In that article, there is only one reputable source, and that is the quoting of NJ heroin being the highest in the nation. The DEA guy saying "you can't get better heroin anywhere in the world" is him being an idiot.

Someone already said it, but obviously, you CAN get better heroin at other places in the world. What about the countries that produce the heroin? Street heroin in Afghanistan can be 90% and higher.

You're misreading the article. All it says is that NJ has the best dope in the USA, which may not be true, anyway. They just test samples of heroin seized by them. What if the people with better dope in other places in the country don't get busted? The DEA will never know how pure their heroin is.

Do some real research. Read actual studies done by independent, non-biased institutions. If you find one that says that you can't get dope better than NJ's anywhere in the country, THEN you will be right.

Until then, all your doing is quoting a DEA AGENT. Since when were we able to trust them?

ritalinfiend, i don't have to know you to know that ritalin crack is a stupid idea. At least now your talking about doing a real drug, heroin. though i don't recommend doing it.

Ritalinfiend shouldn't use heroin because methylphenidate is not a widely abused drug. Heroin is; and he'll end up dead due to an OD - if he abuses heroin the way he abuses methylphenidate, he won't last long IMO.

It's in his best interest to stay away from heroin. People with addictive personalities should never try heroin.

^ i agree with everything you said, other than the part about methylphenidate not being a widely abused drug. kids abuse ritalin as much, if not more than adderrall and the stuff is prescribed like candy to anyone claiming of ADD and such. also, nowadays, not only are they using the drug, but they are getting told by their friends how "cool" it is to snort or smoke or "make the ritalin into crack". lol.

bad times necrotizing fasciitis

I have some necrotizing fasciitis on my right arm, which sucks cause i've only been shooting for 6-8 weeks! I had brown powder the last 6 months, thats how long i have been doing the stuff, then i came to the northwest and its all tar and super super weak. well i had never shot before i got here 6 weeks ago and wasn't planning on starting but it is so horrible to foil it and trashes your throat so I bit the bullet and got some needles. I suck at shooting, cant hit a vein for shit and didn't have anyone to help/show me the proper way. I only use the needle's once and use alcohol to clean pre and post, but i can rarely get the damn needle to draw back blood, if i use an empty needle it works like a fucking charm, but not with h in it. But now I have 3 sections on my arm that have fucked me up skin wise. it didn't spread beyond the injecting points but they are all 1/4 inch to 3/8 inch wide and 1/4 to 1 inch long and i am so pissed with this insanely crappy product up here, but it has me running to get clean which is already in the works, down to 1/2 gram a day eating it now. I guess I know why its so cheap compared to the brown powder. I am using a topical antibiotic and stopped injecting as soon as i realized what was happening. I have been wearing long sleeve shirts for 3 weeks now and am fucked beyond that cause I will have to show my arms soon and now I have these insane scars for life and everyone will know what I did, Its been a short 6 months of doing heroin and it has left a very dark mark on my life visually. oh yeah its on a 1500 dollar tattoo sleeve as well so thats destroyed. Fuck i'm an idiot and hope someone reads this and might learn something from the dangers of shitty heroin and shitty shooting!
peace,
hawaiiguy

Ok...I've been shooting black tar heroin for 4 years now. Even in my early junkie days I had trouble finding veins. After a few months my arms were trashed and I was onto more trecherous areas like my feet, legs, knuckes and neck....
So, for the last few months I've been injecting intramuscularly....Or trying atleast. I use 1/2" 1/2cc syringes. I stick it straight into my bicept at a 90 degree angle just like when you get a vaccine. I should also mention that I've never cooked my dope...Just wasn't how I was taught. The "junkie group" I started with just put the tar into the clear cap that covers the plunger on the pack of the syringe, and use the plunger to stir it. Needless to say, my arms are fucked. I wish I hadn't pawned my digital camera....They could make drug war propeganda posters with pictures of my arms and legs....My bicepts are rock hard. Not to mention red and sore with infection, with a few leaking abcesses. When I try to muscle in my hip, I don't feel it at all. I'm not saying I don't feel a rush, for I've long since given up hope of feeling that glorious sensation, I don't even feel the subtle calm of wellness 15min later....

So, here are my questions... First, does anyone know how to skin-pop? I've gotten a million answers. Some say it's just like muscling but with a short needle, or that you pull out until the needle registers with blood at the sub-cutaneous layer. Can someone who actually uses this process answer my question? Cause I've read all the hypothetical bs already....Also, where else can I muscle? I think there's too much fat on my hip...I'm only 120lbs, 5'6, I just mean it's a fatty part of the body on anyone...and third, I'm sure that if I can successfully find it, the femoral vein would totally save me right now. I read the thread on it, I get that it's to the right of the pulse, but I can't find the pulse!!! Is a 1/2" needle long enough? I have a lot more questions, but let's start with these...

As a junkie my main priority is to have some hope of feeling a rush ever again. I know I've got to have a usable vein somewhere! I JuST HAVE TO FIND IT... In the last month the only times I've nodded is when my ex got the vein on my neck. But now after 2 misses, it's fucked along with the others......help....Thanks...asbeen

*Sigh*.. these posts really hit me hard emotionally because of my similar experiences and brought tears to my eyes. Its just such a horrid black hole. Don;t do the neck because there is an artery right next to it. Same with the groin. Remember if the blood you pull back is very bright it means you hit an artery. Immediatly take out the syringe if that happens. Sometimes when I was hard for me to find a vein I would use a warm cloth and put them on my arm to help bring heat to the veins and make them dialate.

Please get into a methadone or bup clinic. You yourself even said you don't get high anymore barely and its a lost cause.

Cold turkey clinics do not work 95% of the time and In my opinion they do more harm than good and take advantage of people for $$$. Addiction is a medical problem that requires medication and medical treatment. All the words in the world will not make any difference to brain chemistry and craving. Most of the "cold turkey" fanatics that I knew always end up relapsing and ended up ODing.

for any of you thinking of 'skin popping' H - here is what happened to me:

i used H for at least 8 years many times daily. In my last few years of using i would be so sick and so desperate to get well that i started shooting IM - usually into my butt or upper thighs. this did work (i got well and sometimes even high) but over this time i also developed several abcesses in my butt.

i was so high and really didn't even care about these abcesses, and i'm just so lucky that i didn't die from this - my husband actually ended up dying from an abcess in his thigh - it got so bad that i took him to the ER and they decided to operate and during the operation some of the pus or something leaked into his body and he got sepis and never came out of the surgery!!!

but as for me - i just have VERY bad scars! it sucks! do not skin pop or IM unless it is an emergency! and if you MUST - please use distilled water and not tap water.

for any of you thinking of 'skin popping' H - here is what happened to me:

i used H for at least 8 years many times daily. In my last few years of using i would be so sick and so desperate to get well that i started shooting IM - usually into my butt or upper thighs. this did work (i got well and sometimes even high) but over this time i also developed several abcesses in my butt.

i was so high and really didn't even care about these abcesses, and i'm just so lucky that i didn't die from this - my husband actually ended up dying from an abcess in his thigh - it got so bad that i took him to the ER and they decided to operate and during the operation some of the pus or something leaked into his body and he got sepis and never came out of the surgery!!!

but as for me - i just have VERY bad scars! it sucks! do not skin pop or IM unless it is an emergency! and if you MUST - please use distilled water and not tap water.

Your husband died of sepsis? My god, I am really sorry to hear this.

IMing drugs is always a bad idea, unless you are using clean, sterile works, sterilized water, and pure, sterile drugs. Hence why I have only tried IMing a drug (2c-E) on two separate occasions.

I am very sorry about your experience, and I'm glad that you're still with us. I'm sorry to hear about your husband.

If you'd like to share more about your H experience please do so, it might help out others on here who are thinking about trying it.

IVing Heroin

Hello Bluelight. I've been lurking this board for a couple of years now on the occasion, but this is my first post.

First some background info; SWIM has been doing H through insufflation for a couple of months now on a fairly regular basis. SWIM also has very extensive experience with pretty much every pharm out there including Fentanyl, Opana, Methadone, Suboxone, MS Contin, Oxy, and Roxi so his tolerance is fairly high.

SWIM is about to IV for the first time though. SWIM knows his dope very well and is familiar with its potency, but SWIM doesn't know how much more powerful the dope is when IVed. SWIM usually does a stamp bag or a little more at a time through the nose to feel pretty good. What would be the rough equivalent of this dose in terms of strength when IVed? In other words, what is the strength of an IV dose vs. a snorted dose?

1. We don't use SWIM here. We all know it's you and it won't help protect you from anything.

2. I'd recommend not going down the road of IV, but if you have your heart set on it, think long and hard if you still want to do it. If so, start with about 1/4 your normal dose. Remember you can always do more, but not less.

3. Do as much research as you can on IV'ing, proper technique, filtering (i recommend getting a micron filter) and never re use your rigs.

Use the search on here to find a lot of quality of info about IVing.

good luck and be safe.

yeah or you could just use a peice of cotton as a filter like the rest of us
call it "spiking" it sounds cooler

I had already ivedd before y'alls posts. I threw up from the rush but im nodding real good at my computer listning to music.

yeah or you could just use a peice of cotton as a filter like the rest of us
call it "spiking" it sounds cooler

WRONG. If thats the type of information your going to give here and bluelight u will not be a member for very long. Honestly to the original poster if u can still get off on sniffing your raw, keep it to that man.. The needle is a whole nother story, trust me im on MMT now..

Wow ok you did it before anyone posted. What was the point in even posting then?.. Baffles me..

WRONG. If thats the type of information your going to give here and bluelight u will not be a member for very long. Honestly to the original poster if u can still get off on sniffing your raw, keep it to that man.. The needle is a whole nother story, trust me im on MMT now..

Whats so wrong with the information he posted? I think telling the OP to use a cotton for a filter is great advice and harm reduction. To the OP, if you have been lurking for so many years u must have noticed that we don't use SWIM on here and people get verbally raped for using it.

yo get off his dick man. He's iving damn good advice if he's trying too shoot up better to obe safe than sorry. And cotton is a close second too a micron filter IMO.;)

Yes that is good advice if you can't get micron filters use cotton. Also I only heard raw applied to cocaine.

mega merged!!!

OP - you could have used the BA/half life mega thread & FAQ to answer this one: heroin's insuffulated BA = 50%, heroin's IV BA = 100%. 2x as strong.

-> merged to A Million and 1 Heroin Questions.

Plus, why even ask when you're going to slam the dope before you can get a single response?